Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Cupid's Ball (open to all)

+14
De'Ryanna Aybara
Vesta Voui
Eros
Leo
Gwendolan
Lydia Nyght
Inion
Emilia
JonLouis
Natalie
DJ
Marquιs del Stry
Madeline Cauthon
Casandra Lightheart
18 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cupid's Ball (open to all) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cupid's Ball (open to all)

Post by Eros Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:41 am

He heard about the ball from some people from the Inn. He kind of chuckled when he heard what the name of the ball was going to be. It was kind of ironic. So being him he decided to appear in front of the castle with a nice suit. He took a around and smiled. Since it was Valentines day. He decided to do a little better so he made black wings appear on his back. He moved his back a little making the wings move. It has been a while since he had something connected to the muscles in his back but he did not care. He then made a bow appear floating next to him and then a quiver appear next to that with a stock of 20 arrows. He grabbed the quiver strapping it around his waist before grabbing the bow. "Ok this will do." He says as he starts to walk into the castle.
There were servants around doing this and that and when they looked at him they just kind of stared. The look on their faces were funny it was like they never saw a person with wings a bow and quiver. He saw a couple of beautiful women just staring at him so he went up to them and bowed. "Excuse me ladies where is the ball room."
With their mouths agape all three of them in unison pointed to the west. He just smiles and nods. "Thank you my dears." With that he started to walk in that direction.
He keeps walking until he heard the music coming from down the hall. "Ah that is were it is." So with that he kept on walking until he got to the entrance of the ball room. He walked in looking around, he saw Cassandra sitting at the main table. So he went up to her and bowed letting his wings up a little. "Hello Cassandra, this is a lovely ball you are having."

Cupid's Ball (open to all) - Page 4 0808-0806-1216-5760
Cupid's Ball (open to all) - Page 4 HeartArrows
Cupid's Ball (open to all) - Page 4 Mirageblack
Cupid's Ball (open to all) - Page 4 Thmb_peacock
Cupid's Ball (open to all) - Page 4 Zbow
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:50 am

Casandra smiled, she was not sure Eros was going to show at all. Seeing as he was a primeval god she stood from her spot at the table and bowed.

"Thank you for coming."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:53 am

"I am sorry for just barging into your lovely ball but when I heard what the name of it was called I just could not resist coming." He stood back up letting his wings ruffle a little. "My dear Lady I do not know if you have a spot for me and if not that is ok. Since I am in a matter of speaking an uninvited guest."
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 am

Venis looked up and saw Eros. She whispered to no one in particular. "Oh dear God's ..." She put her hand over her mouth to try and stifle a laugh. "Honey, look at Eros." She was smiling and trying so hard not to laugh.

Kahn looked over at Eros and shook his head. A grin crossed his lips. "Wow ..." That was all he said as he himself tried not to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 am

~I am sorry my daughter you know that I cannot stay, please enjoy yourself I will not be far.~

"Eros"

There was pure venom in her voice as she spoke that one work and turned from the ball room. She left out the closest available door, the one directly behind the table to her right.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 am

Fia and Aryanna looked over at the table of men, they were trying to figure out who was single and who they wanted to dance with later. This could only mean trouble for those that were single, two fairies on the hunt, yes it could only mean trouble. It would be a waste to let so many handsome single men go to waste. They had promised Inion to behave which to Fia meant not out right seduce a man or two, but that didn't mean she couldn't flirt. Her scent was different the Inion's, it was seducitive. Aryanna was more like her mom when it came to men, but she liked to flirt. She had a thing for french perfume and had 'borrowed' the bottle her mother had gotten for christmas. But the men would have to wait, for now, Fia and Aryanna were waiting for dessart so they could give Inion her persents.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 am

Ilϊvλnis looked up from eating, and saw...Cupid??? She also heard the hate in her Grandmother's voice

" Nice to meet you Grandmother."

Mommy, is that my Grandfather?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 am

She smiled at him as she sat back down. His manner of dress was interesting.

"I was actually hopping that you would come, there is a place for you at the main table with the other gods."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 am

~Please mother...~

She sighed but decided to abide by her mother wishes.

"Yes little one that is your grandfather Eros, I guess tonight he is Cupid."

She smiled at her father.

"Hello father."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 am

Ilϊvλnis grinned at the thought. She wanted to say hello, but her shyness took over and just kept quiet
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:16 am

He smiles and bows again. "Well thank you my dear." And with that he walked over to Venis and Kahn. "Venis my dear you lovely as ever. And Kahn you look great as well." He bowed to them letting his wings open up half way. He then heard his daughter say his name and he stood up. "Hello dear and how are you this wonderful evening?"
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 am

Tasha looked up from the plate of food she had been picking at and shook her head. It would figure that Eros would be such a show off. Tasha smiled, but it wasn't even genuine. She went back to picking at her plate of food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 am

"Father, I would like you to meet your granddaughter Ilϊvλnis."

She smiled as she looked at her daughter.

"She has been waiting to meet you."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 am

It seemed Eros was as good at making an entrance as Venis was. Made sense, they were God's. She had heard about Kahn's entrance when he had returned to the Inn. She just chuckled. She found it amusing when the God's showed off.

She looked over at Shuda. "Honey. Did you see what Eros just walked in looking like?" There was laughter in her voice as she spoke. She was having a hard time hiding it. She was amused. This was funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:25 am

Ilϊvλnis smiled shyly.

"Hello Grandfather. Nice to meet you. I like your outfit."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:26 am

Natalie blinked and then looked at her mother.

"Mommy is that really cupid?"
Natalie
Natalie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 am

DJ started to snicker but quickly brought it back under control. He leaned closer to Senor Stry.

"I thought Cupid wore a diaper."
DJ
DJ

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:44 am

Gwendolan had left JonLouis speechless. He was not used to the relationship between her and Belle. It was not the mother daughter dynamic he was used to. So he had been sitting there in silence letting the ladies converse. He kept his hand resting upon the small of Belle's back for support.

Then he saw Eros enter the room. She smiled and shook his head. He knew what was going to happen though, well part of it. He had been told a bit of the relationships within Belle's family. So he didn't think Gwendolan would be around long. He was right. "It is good to see you again Eros." A hand was offered as he debated going after Gwendolan.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 am

As soon as she was out of sight of the ball room she let go of her composure and began to cry. Then she began running she was not paying attention to where she was going. She was heading to the trees.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:53 am

She was glad JonLouis was there, this was hard for her in a way only he would know.

~Thank you love, I am glad you are here. I was not expecting my mother. She said she is not going far and will return when Eros leaves. She wanted to leave when she first got here, I had to make her come sit with us.~

She placed her hand on on his leg.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:07 am

Manny was headed up from the stables, not looking where he was going as he was thinking about other things. Next thing he knew he was snapped back into reality by the presence of a beautiful crying woman running into his arms. Unintentionally he was sure.

A hand went to the woman's chin as he tilted her head up. God's she was beautiful. "Someone as breathtaking as you should never shed a tear. Tell me angel, who has wronged you? Who do I have to kill?" He had never met this woman before, but her sadness was tearing out his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 am

She ran right into the arms of a man; this was the last thing she needed.

"Pyl's sys ti."

She pushed back on him gently, she did not want to hurt him just wanted to make him let her go. The tears continued to stream down her face as she moved around him and continued to run for the tree line.

(Continued in Running away)

(Don't touch me)
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquιs del Stry Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:04 am

The Marquιs liked to observe. Being that he didn't know many of the people here beyond the names, and that dinner was not the time for socializing, he watched the various proceedings that were going on at the other tables as he ate. During this time he saw that there was a small conflict that surrounded Emilia and a pair he did not recognize. Yes, conflict. Looking between the trio he could see the tension.

What also took his attention was that he heard one of the young children ask if the man was Cupid. That was an interesting statement and his brow raised as he considered the possibly. Well, why wouldn't it be Cupid? The Frenchman - he didn't hear his name but knew he was french by the accent in his voice - had called the man Eros, which was the Greek counterpart for the Roman God Cupid.

DJ leaned towards him and asked about Cupid in a diaper and it made him smile. "In many arts, Cupid wears nothing but his wings, bow and arrows. As this is a formal setting, he is dressing the part." That was the simplest answer he could give and hoped that it would be enough.

Marquιs del Stry
Marquιs del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:21 am

Kyra grinned at the men as she sat down and even cautiously and a little timid looked at the man who draped his arm over the back of her chair. She couldn't help but laugh a little at that. She tried her best to hide the laugh but it escaped her before she realized. There were some things that just couldn't be changed when one has more than their original form. She started to answer the question but wasn't sure how to without giving herself away so soon but then again the laugh would have started to make some wonder so she continued with the best answer she could possibly give.

"Many of my family members are at the inn. It's hard to tell just how I fit in right now."

She left her answer at that and looked around letting the butterflies settle down in her belly. Kyra couldn't explain why but she was nervous. In her looking around she spotted Venis and holding a man's hand and she wondered who he was and would have to ask her parents about that sometime. She gave a slight grin trying her best to be polite. She spoke again realizing she didn't even say thank you to them. With a smile she spoke.

"Thank you for letting me sit with you guys. I didn't see my name on any place cards so…figured why not. It will at least make for an interesting evening."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:45 am

"That is Eros, some would call him Cupid, he is Emilia's father."

She heard DJ and Amadeo and smiled. She placed her hand over his. She saw Gwendolan get up and leave and heard the way she said his name, she would ask later.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next