Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

After the Ball (Emmy and JL)

2 posters

Go down

After the Ball (Emmy and JL) Empty After the Ball (Emmy and JL)

Post by Emilia Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Emilia had seen JonLouis drink the contents of the bottle. She decided to follow his lead and drank her as well. She had let him lead her up to the rooms Cassie had given him on the third floor. She had a present for him in the bag that had her clothes for the next day in it.

These were his rooms she would let him open it up. She did stop him in the hall and place a chaste kiss on his lips.

"In case I forget I wanted to say thank you, I had a wonderful evening."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

After the Ball (Emmy and JL) Empty Re: After the Ball (Emmy and JL)

Post by JonLouis Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 pm

JonLouis returned her kiss as he opened the door. He pushed it open and allowed her to enter ahead of him. "The night is still young Belle, and so are we?" It was a joke, he was anything but young. But he aged so nicely. He still looked like a man in his mid to late twenties, early thirties at the oldest. That just depended on who you asked. "We still have some time left to enjoy each other. And I fully intend to use it." He had wicked little idea's in his head.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:35 pm

She walked into the room ahead of him she chuckled, she may have been younger then him but she would have also been concidered old by mortal standards; but like him she looked lice she was in her early to mid twentys.

"The night is young, and I have no intentions of letting it go by without you."

She waited untill he had closed the door and began taking off her jewels. Other things would follow later.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:42 pm

JonLouis closed the door and turned the lock on the handle. Her removal of her jewels would be disrupted by him moving to stand before her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He smiled down at her. "This has been one hell of a roller coaster ride Belle. And I can think of no better way to bring it to an unfortunate end than to spend Valentines night in your arms." He smiled down at her.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:10 pm

When he pulled her into his arms and looked down at her she looked back up at him.

"A rollercaster it has been, but it is far from over, I like you to much to never see you again, but I know you gave to leave, so why not say it has come to an unfortunate break insted of end, as for spending the night in your arms, I was thinking more of spending it in your bed."

She kissed him passionatly already bringing down the walls that kept her feelings and emotions from him. They were alone now and she felt no need to keep anything from him.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:17 pm

JonLouis had plans of her spending the evening in his bed, in his arms, and just with him in all possible ways. He returned her kiss. His tongue parted her lips and found hers as he gently sucked her tongue into his mouth. He used his tongue to press her tongue along the sides of his fangs. His hands traveled her back and went up into her hair. They're lips were pressed together tightly as they massaged each others in a slow passionate waltz. And no, this was not going to be a goodbye, simply a see you later. But before that, they needed this.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 pm

For once Emilia was not going to hold anything back she had waited months for this, thier date had been perfect but even after it was over he had told her to wait just a little longer, he wanted this perfect. Well, this night was perfect, the ball, him singing to her, dancing in his arms. He had treated her like royalty all night long.

She loved the feal of his fangs grazing her tongue, so when he parted her lips and sucked her tongue into his mouth she moaned softly. She broke the kiss.

"Before we loose ourselves I have something for you."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm

He blinked at her when she broke the kiss. She had caught him off guard, that was a difficult thing to do to JonLouis. He watched her to see what it was she was going to do. He had a gift for her as well. But he was waiting to give it to her. So he had to wonder, what it was she had up her sleeve.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Emilia knew that he could not open his own portals and this was a gift that came from herthat no one else could give him. She moved to where the bags were and pulled out a walking stick. It was made of redwood.

"This wood comes from the forests around my home."

The stick was inticatly careved with sceans of elves dancing and trees. His name was written on it in Elvish runes. Also written on it was a short discription of how to make the walking stick work.

Close youe eyes and think of me
Tap the end apon a tree
A door will open to bring you to me
As you wish it so it will be

The inscription was made in elvish and french. The handle was inticatly carved and was actualy Emilia and JonLouis kissing.

"It will open a portal for you that will bring you to wherever I am. Also it will only work for you. I would hate to see someone try to use it against you by threatening to hurt me."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:18 pm

JonLouis took the stick and a blood tear fell from his eye. "Belle, it is truly magnificent. I do not know how to thank you. It is more than I could have ever dreamed. I was going to wait, but I must give you your Valentines gift now."

He walked over to his bag and pulled out a box. He handed it to her. it was wooden and octagon shaped. It had been hand carved with trees and woodland animals on it, including a unicorn. There was a tiny diamond at the tip of the unicorns horn to make it sparkle.

When she opened the box she would find two things. The first was a key, it was about three inches in length and half an inch wide. The key was made of gold and the top of it where one would normally put their fingers to use the key was an oddly flat stone. as clear as glass, as smooth as moonstone, as strong and sparkley as a diamond. They key hung from a thirty inch gold chain.

The other item in the box was a scroll. At first glance, the scroll was blank. But if the stone in the key was ran over the scroll it would reveal a map. The map was of the state of Louisiana, in the United States on America, on the Continent of North America, on Earth. This particular state was famous for it's swamps and bogs and such. It was the perfect hiding place for a floating pyramid and four columns.

This was a map to the swamp that said pyramid was floating in. And it was so top secret that Emilia was the first person outside of the council and the God's who would now know how to find it. This was the most guarded secret JonLouis has ever had in his entire life or after life. And he was trusting her with it. "I hope you like it, and you know you have to guard it with your life, oui?"
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:08 am

She wiped the tear from his eye and smiled.

"I knew that you would not have anything like this and it was something only I would think to give you."

She looked at the box and smiled, the box itself was beautiful, what it contained was more than anything she could have hoped for. She used the necklace to check the scroll.

"Oui, I love it. You know I will guard it with my life."

She put the necklace around her neck.

"I will never remove it."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:19 am

He smiled as he set the stick down upon the table. He took the map from her hand and placed it on the table as well. Then he pulled her close again and drew her into a kiss. They had no need for more words at this moment, this moment was theirs. Maybe neither of them was ready to do forever, but they were both perfect at moments. And this moment was going to be perfect.

His tongue invaded her mouth without any resistance as his hands pulled her as close as he could against him. He even took a chance at some forwardness and brought his hands down to her bottom and he cupped it and squeezed. Their lips danced that now familiar waltz they showed that they seemed to be made for each others. He pressed her to his body as their tongues wrapped around each others rubbing and caressing. It was passion personified.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:48 am

Emilia smiled as he pulled her close and kissed him. Yes, he was right no words were needed. She fully intended to lose herself in this moment. They had waited, and because they had waited it was going to be even more perfect.

When his tongue invaded her mouth she slipped hers into his. Her arms slid up his back and wrapped around his shoulders. She pressed herself against him. When his hands moved down to her bottom she drew in a sharp breathe and let it out with a moan as he squeezed. The kiss seemed to go on forever, she moved her hands into his hair as she gently rubbed the back of his neck and head.

There lips seemed like they were truly made for eacother, was anything else? Who knew; but for tonight they were going to enjoy each others company before he had to leave.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:13 am

His hands upon the back of her gown he unfastened it and let it fall to the floor around her. While they continued to kiss he shrugged himself out of his jacket and then went to get out of everything else that covered his upper body.

Once he was without cover on his torso he lifted Belle from within her gown and carried her over to the bed, he stepped from his shoes along the way. He laid her upon the bed leaning over her as they continued to kiss. He could spend the rest of eternity kissing her and never have a single complaint about it.

His hands traveled up the sides of her body and back down slowly as he hovered over her using his feet still upon the floor to hold him in place.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 pm

The ball gown slid down her body and landed at her feet in a blue pool, under the gown she was wearing a lace strapless bra and matching panties, they were the same blue as the dress . She continued kissing him as she helped him out of the dress shirt.

While he carried her to the bed she began kissing and nibbling at his neck. She kicked off the heals she wore as he laid her on the bed and began kissing her more.

She kept her eyes locked on his. His hands felt cool against the heat of her skin, it would feel like silk under his hands. Her hands began exploring his chest. She wanted nothing more right now then to pull him down on top of her; but no this was a night for taking things slow.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down