Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball}

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball} Empty Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball}

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Tasha had fled the ball early. It was that song. She had never heard it before, not that she could remember at least. But it hit her. Hit her like a ton of bricks. The words to that song were stuck in her head with another song. So Tasha ran. Was it doing any good? No. But it might just exhaust her enough that she would get some sleep.

So the panther ran all the way to the waters edge. The water marked the property line. To cross it would be to leave Claremount. She stopped for a cool drink while she contemplated crossing, or moving along the property's edge. It wasn't like she had a reason to go back. She was sure that her jewels would be found by someone, after all, they were in a trail around her gown. And that large purple mass was hard to mistake for anything other than what it was in the pure white snow.

No, she could run for days on end and no one would worry or come for her. In fact ... That was a good idea. So she placed one paw into the freezing cold water, and then another. With a sigh, she crossed the water and once again began to run.

Back to top Go down

Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball} Empty Re: Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball}

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:31 am

Venis and Kahn had gone outside. They had also cleaned up the droppings of the fleeing panther. Venis walked over to Willow and tried to coax her into letting them remove the carriage from her. Manny had given her the new collar that Venis had been given as a Christmas gift for her. It was very lovely against her pink scales.

Once Kahn had put everything in the carriage for Tasha to find later he joined Venis putting his arms around her waist and leaning down to nibble her neck. Venis tilted her head as she ran her hands over Willows scales. It might have looked like she was ignoring her husbands advances, but she wasn't. She leaned back against him more and even placed a hand on the side of his head. She whispered to him while she tried to coax the dragon. She even chuckled as she thought about how she was surrounded by dragons.

Back to top Go down

Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball} Empty Re: Later that night {For anyone who wants to post about after the ball}

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Tasha was starting to question the wisdom of crossing the water in this weather. The water was freezing and then she was still running through the snow. And running made for wind. So she was definitely getting cold. But she kept running anyway. There really was no reason to go back. Venis and Kahn would make sure her stuff got back to her room at the Inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Cas went out the back and into the gardens, she just wanted to be alone. She walked to a stone bench and wiped off the snow. She just sat there staring up at the sky untill her backside began to get numb and then she stood and began to walk around the garden.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:21 am

Seleen and Shuda headed up to their room after the ball. Seleen was feeling rather giddy and silly after drinking Epiphany's drink. When they got into their room Seleen started removing her jewels. They shared some conversation about his singing and her dancing as they wound down from the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:08 am

Jorge and Olivia had the evening to themselves. Casandra had made sure that their children were with her children in their rooms. So they went to their room to celebrate. Both had drank the bottles that were given them from Epiphany, they had picked bracelets from the baskets of bracelets from Kyra, they had gotten their little buckets of chocolates off the tables, they had found their pillows and blankets in their rooms. They were set for a romantic evening alone together.

Jason was seventeen, he had his own room and no set time to go to bed. He chose to go for a walk outside after the ball. He had danced most of the night with Juliet. He wasn't one who received a bottle from Epiphany. But he did snag a bracelet from Kyra, and he kept his little bucket of chocolates. He made his way over to the stables.

Derek and Karen, knowing that Jason was not going to have to bother them for anything, drank their drinks, picked out bracelets, kept their buckets of chocolates, and headed to their room. They thought that the pillows and blankets were very cute. They had both gotten ones that looked like conversation hearts. They settled in for a nice romantic evening as well.

Bo and Alyssa followed suit. The drinks, the bracelets, the chocolates. They had something even more special to celebrate this evening. They had their engagement. Bo had asked for extra candles and rose petals on the bed. He had asked that his room look like a honeymoon suite. There were bath salts and bath oils and bubble baths and everything. It was going to be one of the most romantic evenings of their lives.

Manny was in his room with Gwendolan. He had put her in his room and took the one next to it. But she had come into that second room and he had woke to find her asleep on the couch. So he put her in the bed and he was now sleeping on the couch.

Shamus and Keven had headed out. They had to work at the forge. The deal they had made with Dre was two men a night, every night. And they were not going to slack off because of a holiday. Dre payed them to watch The Fires of Hades at night and they were going to be true to their words. So they picked bracelets, they had grabbed up their little buckets of chocolates. They had drank Epiphany's drink and were wishing that they had some company other than each other. They went up to their rooms and changed. they made sure to pack their pillows and blankets up with their stuff and headed to work.

Ivan, William, Paul, Andrew, and Joseph, all went to their own rooms and went to bed. Of course, before they did that, they drank those little heart shaped bottles of liquid, they picked out some bracelets, and they took their buckets of chocolates. They all five slept alone.

Isah gathered up his little bucket. And he picked up one from a seat that had no name on the place card. Then he offered Kyra his arm. He was going to take her to his room so they could sit down and talk. He knew that there were other empty rooms. So he snuck into one of them and got Kyra and pillow and blanket. Then he took her into his room. He had drank the drink from Epiphany as well, so he was feeling a little more bold than normal. So he had her join him on the bed so they could talk. But while they were sitting there he leaned over towards her and kissed her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Kyra returned the kiss that Isah giving her and she felt something starting to happen and it started to freak her out. Her clothes were starting to become to big on her and to her surprise she was shifting back into the faerie he knew. Kyra held her clothes tightly against her as her cheeks became a rosy red color as her big blues eyes looked up at him. She asked him for a favor.

"Isah, do you have a t-shirt I can borrow? It seems I um.....yeah."

Her wings began to flutter from the nervousness of now being exposed like this in front of him. All she could think about now was how nothing she was wearing was going to fit her because it was fitted for a young woman that was taller and proportioned differently than she was in her faerie form. Oh how she is thinking she should have gone back to the castle for the night but nooooooo she let him lead her to his bedroom.....oh boy what was she thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:58 am

Isah didn't see anything, not that he didn't try to look. She had just managed to close her dress over her fast enough to obscure his view. He chuckled as he got up and went to his bags. He dug around and found a T-shirt that was a little loose on him, so it would fit her like a dress. But the neck and sleeves were tight enough that she wouldn't have too big of gaps for him to peek through.

He brought the T-shirt to her on the bed. "Here you go sweety. I can leave the room while you change." He turned and headed for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:37 am

Having left the ball early, Tasha had now been running for hours. She came to a town. She had no idea where it was or what it was called. But it wasn't New Haven. She wandered around keeping to the shadows for protection. She found a bucket of water that was set out for horses. She took a drink from it as she continued to wander through the town. She wasn't going to do anything to draw attention to herself. Once she had cleared the town she started running again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:53 am

Venis was giving Willow a treat that she had somehow pulled from her purse. She could feel Tasha getting further and further away. She wondered if she should send someone to check on her. That was when she saw Jason. "J, you should head to bed sweety, it's getting late." She couldn't help the motherly tone. It was instinct. Could be that same instinct that had her wondering if she should send a dragon to fly over and check on Tasha, if nothing else. She was worried about her, even though she knew she could take care of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 pm

She sat there and looked at the shirt and laid it on the bed and then looked at Isah. Kyra was tossed between wanting to stay here with him and the need to just get away. She chose to leave...standing up she opened the portal to Castle Darkmane the way Sheena showed her but spoke before walked through it. She stood close to it because she was sure he would object to her leaving and would try to stop her.

"I'm sorry Isah I can't do whatever this is going to lead to or not lead to. I hope some day you will forgive me."

It hurt her more than he will realize to say what she did but she knew it was for the best....he deserved someone that he could be with in all manners and not have to worry about who was going to be upset about them being together or their age difference getting in the way. She knew they were only friends but she could feel things were starting to take a different turn. Kyra didn't even wait for him to say anything and stepped through the portal with her shoes in her hand and her dress covering her the best she could. Once she was through the portal would close not allowing anyone in or anyone to trace where she went. Once she was in her room she sat on the bed with tear filled eyes completely unsure of herself. She changed into close that fit her and laid on her bed and let the crying put her to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Isah took a step towards her and reached out his hand. He definitely did not want her to go. "Kyra ... Wai ..." That was all he managed to say before she stepped through the portal and it sealed behind her. Now, he had been a bit wrong in her thinking that no one could trace where she had gone. He could have always went to get Venis, she was a God and Kyra was her blood relative. That held a lot more power than Kyra may ever even realize. But he wasn't going to do that. He didn't need to. He knew where she would go, she would go where she felt safe. Castle Darkmane.

He turned and headed from the room. Down the hall and down the stairs he ran into one of Casandra's servants making late night rounds to check on various things. He asked her to send for a messenger, he would be waiting in his room.

After a few moments a messenger showed up at his room. He handed the man a note and gave him specific instructions and sent him on his way. After the messenger left, Isah went for a walk. He found himself down by the stables. Venis and Kahn were down there as well as Jason. "Hello everyone. Venis, I'm done. I don't know what your granddaughter expects of me or what she thinks that I am going to do, but I just can't keep trying for her to keep running away scared."

Jason had smiled at Venis and Kahn when she suggested he get to bed. "I will head to bed soon. I just wanted to get some fresh air and take a walk to help me sleep." He was putting one of the Clydesdale's as Isah walked up. "Hey Isah." He listened to what Isah was saying to Venis. he thought it best to stay out of the conversation. Not that he had no opinion on the subject, just that he figured his input would be best left unsaid. "Um, on that note, I think it is a bit past my bedtime." He headed back to the castle and up to his room where he changed out of his tux and went to bed.

Isah looked over at the boy and smiled. "Goodnight Jas. See you in the morning." Then Isah returned his attention to Venis and Kahn. He wasn't exactly looking for moral support, maybe just a friendly ear or some sound advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am

Venis looked up at Kahn, yes, even at her height she had to look up at her husband. Barely. She clenched her lips together and took a deep breath as she gave him a look that screamed of 'oh boy, here we go.' Yes, she knew something like this could happen. Even though she truly hoped that it wouldn't. She looked back at Jason and Isah. Jason has excused himself to avoid the conversation. "Goodnight Jason. Don't forget to come by the Inn next week for help with that science project." She wasn't sure if she would see him tomorrow before they left to go back to the keep.

Now, for Isah. A sigh, simply for dramatic effect of course. "Isah, I stayed out of this because it was not my business. But she is my Granddaughter. So I was sort of keeping my eye on things the best I could without interfering. She's shy hon, and has led a very sheltered life. She's not like Dre, she wasn't raised by him." Venis was going to do her best to be understanding to them both.

She pulled Kahn's arms around her a little tighter as she continued. "I don't think that the two of you are a good idea. She is not ready for a mature relationship, and you are a little too old for her. But you know I am not going to stop you from seeing her, if the two of you choose to see each other. But Isah, she's a child. And I know you don't see her as one because of her age, but that is not the issue. The fact that she keeps fleeing is proof that she is still a child. Trust me, you are better off just taking a step back and not seeing her for a while." This was starting to sound a little like a lecture.

She paused for a moment, not sure what else to say on the subject. Maybe Isah had some input, or Kahn maybe? If she had been able to spend some time with her Granddaughter, this might be easier. But she had to go on what she knew. And what she knew wasn't all pretty. She knew that Dre had said she had a Granddaughter. And that she was shy. She knew that her Granddaughter and Tasha had gotten into it when it seemed to Tasha that she was being disrespectful. And she knew that Isah and Kyra had been, what some would call, dating. And that he had feelings for her. That was not a lot to go on.

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 am

Isah sighed, not for dramatic effect, he required breathing to live. "Venis, I care about her. When I first met her that day in the lounge her innocence was just ... It was so wonderful. And we just sat there and talked over a meal and it was so ... I don't have the words. And that day when you blew up and were slamming doors open. I felt this need to protect her." He took his jacket off and laid it in the seat of the carriage and then rolled up his sleeves.

He walked over to and grabbed up a bucket. He went and filled it with water and grabbed a couple of rags. He returned with the bucket and the rags and started using one of the rags to start washing down Willow. "I just don't know what to do Venis. I hate having un-reciprocated feelings for someone. And I'm sorry, I know she's your Granddaughter. But damn she is frustrating. Women are frustrating as is. But I swear Venis, had I not already known that she was your Granddaughter, I would have guessed it tonight. She definitely has your blood in her veins, Dre's too." He kept washing the pink dragon as a distraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:20 am

Kahn had found Isah's comments rather amusing, the comment about women being frustrating and then the comment about knowing that it was Venis and Dre's blood running through Kyra's veins. He tried to stipple a laugh and it was coming out as a snicker. This, of course, caused him to hold Venis tighter in hopes that he could keep her from moving.

Why did he need to keep her from moving? Because she leaned to the side slightly and elbowed him in his abs. "I love you too dearest." She laughed though. There was some humor to the whole blood line thing. Venis knew she was suborn and pig headed. It was nice to know it was an inherited trait. She shook her head and laughed some more.

But she did manage to get herself put back together. "Ok, Isah, seriously. I know you want me to say 'stay away from my Granddaughter' or 'I forbid this relationship.' But I'm not going to do that. I will not get into it to that degree. But I will say this. Take a break, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Doesn't it my love?" A quick glance up to Kahn again. She even snuck in a kiss.

Then she glanced at Isah again. "Just take some time. That's all I can tell you. Give her a chance to come to you. If she finds that she cares as much about you as you do her, she will come back. In the mean time, do not crawl into a hole and die. Ok?" She raised her temperature a little. It was the middle of the night in the middle of February and they were out in the snow. "I think I am going to take the scenic route to my room with my hubby. Goodnight Isah" She turned in Kahn's arms as she took his hand. Then the walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:12 am

Isah sighed. In one breath she was saying that she wasn't going to keep them apart. In the next breath she was saying they needed to take a break. In a way it all seemed to make sense. "Ok, yea, a break. Thanks Venis. You two enjoy your walk. I'll see you tomorrow when the caravan heads out again." He smiled as he continued to wash Willow. He wasn't going to start washing her and then stop before he was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 am

Venis and Kahn were walking hand in hand enjoying the night air. She had an idea. "Honey, I need to talk to Krow." Now normally, she would just go talk to him. But apparently, there had been some upheaval that had to do with Val Halla and Asgard. So out of respect for Thor's wishes, she would ask before going.

They were out in the open and she had seen him at the ball, so he couldn't be too far away, right? She didn't have to yell, she didn't even have to shout. He was a God, he could hear. "Thor?" She spoke his name with a questioning tone. She wasn't commanding an audience, she was requesting one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:19 am

Of Course there was an upheaval in the realms of The Asgardian's. Ragnarok had come to fruition again, and at the final sacrifice in order to prevent it's coming once again Thor gave his own life. Or so he thought, Needless to say, all not born to Asgard had been barred from its walls; and Valhalla had even stricter regulations, Even Thor himself was rarely allowed entrance for the time being, Valkyries and the Honored dead only.

Though Thor was a god he was not omnipotent. it was by sheer chance that the god was meditating, stretching his essence out and forth. Catching just that slightest tug of Venis' call. Eyes opened slowly and Mjolnir held high above his head, carrying his body into the sky. drawing himself closer to the voice.

It did not take him long before he landed near the woman who so politely asked his audience. He was still wearing his outfit from the ball, an artistically decorated wrap around tunic. leather breaches and some knee high boots. The Nights breeze blew golden hair form his face.

" Thou hast called for me... I would know what a goddess of this lands asks of a stranger to this Realm."

There was no rudeness in his voice, he was simply saying. with the Confidence only a man who knew just how powerful he was could manage. as if nothing could shake his will. While he awaited an answer his great hammer was slid into that spot at his side.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 am

Thor landed before the pair and a smile came to Venis' lips. "Thank you for this audience Thor. My husband, Kahn Jordianthan, God of Ice and Death." She gave a nod in Kahn's direction as Kahn nodded in Thor's direction. Venis did not know that it was Thor's human self that had met Kahn before. "You look very nice tonight. I have a small request." Did Venis ever make small requests?

Now Thor had no knowledge of this, but Venis' husband was not the father of her child. He was about to find out. "I need to visit the father of my son. Normally, I would just go, but I am asking you out of respect, to allow me entrance to Val Halla." If he wanted to know more, he would ask. And she would, of course, answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 am

A polite nod to the man."Thank you, and Good Eve Sir Lord of Ice and Death" a polite nod became a proper bow of respect, after all Thor was was not of this Land called Rhy'Din. But then eyes where back the woman, and a brow rose in question. maybe a bit of surprise at her saying she would just enter the realm of honored dead like it was the local pub.

"It bodes well for you that you did not follow your impulses. You would find the great halls inaccessible.The Guards are Ordered to attack all not escorted as the honored dead."

He paused and his postured ligthened a bit. relaxing as he stood. "I shall have words with The Valkyrie Lenneth on your behalf, as she is the herald for the Great Hall." he meant the only one active, he had yet to revive the other two Valkyries. may be he was stalling who knows. but she was the only Valkyrie out now. "In the end it is her decision, As even the word of a king does not overule the call of duty. What is your sons name? And are you certain his spirit resides within The Great Hall and not the Fortress Helheim or perhaps within another's realm of afterlife?"

All Valid questions in the eye's of Thor, afterall someone was seeking an audience with the dead, which was small feat in itself. Perhaps the only reason Thor was entertaining the was because she was a goddess of this realm, a realm he was not accustomed to.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:07 am

Venis nodded. "The father of my son, the man I seek, is in Val Halla. I have visited him many a time there myself, as has my husband and I believe my son has as well. His name is Lor ... Krownar Darkarmor-Darkmane. I am sure he is there as I visited him last just six months ago." Dre was lord of the House of Darkmane now. So she didn't address Krow as lord as she was going to.

She found it troublesome that the guards would be ordered to attack her or Kahn, or even Dre for that matter. The guards knew who they were after all. "I thank you for presenting her with my request. It is very important that I speak with him." Sometimes, she just had to talk to him to get help with issues of the family. That was just the way it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:21 pm

"I will go to Mistress Valkyrie with haste. fair well Goddess. I shall seek you out when you have your answer."

A simple nod and Thor produced his hammer again, letting it carry his weight into the sky. He would go off to find Lenneth, and if not the Valkyrie herself. then the human avatar housing the warrior goddess' essence.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:16 am

Thor had not found himself in place at this ball hosted by the humans, which is what drew him outside in order to gather his wits through meditation. Through he had been able to focus. The god had been summoned and had a favor sought of him. One that required a Valkyrie. which is why from on high" a word whispered carried with power to the ears of but a single person."Dy'Ryanna, make your presence known to me."

She had been walking along the outside of Claremont with Armandeus when she heard herself being called. It was clear to her, though she thought that it was only heard by her. Smiling she excused herself from him and went off to find Thor. She knew he was there because she had seen him at the party. It didn't take long to find him "Thor." and she gave him a curtsey. "You have called me?"

"Indeed I have. I do hope you find yourself well this evening." a polite, respectful bow to the lady before him, but that stern tone was still present in his voice." I would request something of you... " oh he was asking, well apparently Doctor Blake had convinced him that it was rude to just hijack someone’s life when you wanted to.

Blake was doing a good job! Though she wouldn't have minded otherwise - she may have ha to hold back her tone a bit. "I am well. I hadn't planned on staying at the party for very long. Work to be done." Yes, that was the reason why she wasn't staying. "But if you need me to do something for you, I would be glad to." She knew he wouldn't ask anything extreme.

“I need to share words with Lenneth..." he was going to go on but the God stopped before saying." Doctor Blake has stated before that. There are lives when we do not walk this earth. If you are attending to such. I can withhold my request until a later date."

So that is why he needed to speak to her. One thing about De'Ryanna was that she knew that some things had to be done and she knew that he wouldn't simply ask to see Lenneth if it wasn't for a good reason.. right? "Of course." Her other business could wait a bit. Lowering her head, she folded her arms in front of her. Soon a white and blue light surrounded her, Dying down De'Ryanna was no longer standing there, but instead it was Lenneth, dressed in her attire of silver and blue, the sword belt at her side. "Almighty Thor. Good to see you."

"And it is good to see you as well Lenneth." a bow of his head to the woman before him." there has been a request made of us. one that requires your expertise." spoken softly eyes wandering about, before he started walking, perhaps to get to a place they would be in less light or less likely to be seen." One of the Pantheon here, is convinced her son resides within the great Hall Valhalla... She seek an Audience with him."

"All the souls have been at rest since what has took place in our homeland." she followed, keeping pace with him. "Why is it that she would seek to disturb him from his peaceful rest? What is the emergency that would cause me to awaken him and bring him to bear witness to her?" She spent a lot of time making sure that those honored dead were kept at peace, even through the trails.

"I know not. she simply stated the importance that she speak with him." and a beat of silence before the Thunderer spoke again." She also spoke of simply entering the great hall of her own accord. A statement which displeases me a great deal. Though it does, I did tell her I would approach you with her request."

A disturbing fact indeed, but she would not frown. For now. "If it is not for an emergency of the dire importance then I am afraid that she may not talk to her dead. None of the souls there wish to be disturbed. They have all requested peace, even from the upset that was in the Hall. I know of no soul that wishes to be freed."

"Nor Should they... all that sit in the great hall have earned their seat, and their places in song. I will inform this goddess of your decision Valkyrie Lenneth...Do you wish to join me?" asked softly, stopping in his walking, in order to turn and face her, his eyes watching hers. Maybe he was a little glad she said, no. the thought of an outsider having access to Valhalla before the Lord of Gods himself was allowed entrance, was nothing something he was a great fan of. Though he was a man of his word.

"If it shall put you at more ease i shall be honored to accept your invitation and join you in speaking with her." she turned to start back with him. It would be impolite to let him go at it alone. "And I would like to see the one who request the audience"

"Then So it shall be...." he said simply starting back towards where De’Ryanna had found him. Mjolnir once again pulled from its place at his side, and an arm would then slide around the woman’s waist, lifting her weight with him as he rose into the air to once again go off to find Venis.
Lenneth
Lenneth

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:22 am

Venis was not thinking she would hear back from Thor this night. She and Kahn were acting like a couple of teenagers after a high school prom. They were walking along and holding hands and giggling. Even stealing kisses here and there. What had the pair of God's so giggly? Epiphany's drink. It didn't hit them the way it hit everyone else. But they sure found some things a little funnier than normal.

As they were walking along they came to a stop. Both of them looked to the sky. They could feel Thor's approach, just as she and Emilia had sensed him arrive that day at the Inn, that day he was just suddenly there. He hadn't approached that day, he was approaching now. And he wasn't alone. He had said he was going to speak to Lenneth the Valkyrie. Could it be her that he had with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Tasha continued to run. She knew she couldn't run away from her life, and her problems. But she still continued to run. She just couldn't stop. It was all just too much for her to handle. She would end up making it back to the Inn Monday or Tuesday night. But she wouldn't be returning to the castle, not this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next