Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Cupid's Ball (open to all)

+14
De'Ryanna Aybara
Vesta Voui
Eros
Leo
Gwendolan
Lydia Nyght
Inion
Emilia
JonLouis
Natalie
DJ
Marquιs del Stry
Madeline Cauthon
Casandra Lightheart
18 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cupid's Ball (open to all) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cupid's Ball (open to all)

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Where, oh where, were Vesta and Aiden? Standing around on the outside of the Castle that's where! Poor Aiden, first this chick had got him to dress in a suit - which she thought he looked pretty snaz - and now he was outside looking at the structural design of the building. Obviously she liked to design and while she had a real flair for color, all those classes at college had taught her to have respect for other forms as well. Besides, she had never seen anything like this before outside of picture books and movies! Well, she had seen Venis' place, but she hadn't gotten a chance to explore the grounds.

It was night and she didn't think that Aiden would have another episode where he started to burn and this meant that Vesta could take his hand and help coax (more like drag, but she hardly doubted that she could really drag him anywhere that he didn't really want to go) him into traveling the grounds with her. They weren't sneaking around the grounds, what was the point since it didn't seem like any guards were about. Besides, her dress was not exactly what you would call dull. The bright yellow's were enough to be catching a glimpse even in the dark.

"Check it out Gilligan, " Pointing up to one rectangular towers. "You know all the massive stone masonary that went in to constructing something like that? I don't know about here, but back where I come from, in the history, something like that would take years to make. It's totally wicked that I actually get to see it." Maybe that's why she wanted to come, so she could look at the structural design? "I seriously expect to see some big wig or Cinderella come running out the doors."

Hey, look at that. Maybe it was purely coincidental that, after the Cinderella comment, Vesta happened to see a dressed up lady running out of the Castle in tears. If that wasn't storybook . . . but what else did you expect at a castle?
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Maddie looked over at her Sister and Armandeus and smiled. "Are you doing better De'Ryanna?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Gwen had been reluctently talking to Manny, she had grown so angry that the skys oppened and the rain began to fall hard and fast. Lightning and tunder, with strong winds.

Anyone outside would be soaked to the bone within moments.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Some of the men were watching her as they ate, others were just giving her casual glances. But either way, she had the attention of all eight men at the moment. Even Isah, but the looks he was giving her were different. So she had family here, or well, at least within the Inn. He had this unshakable feeling that he knew her. But he had never seen her before. "You're quite welcome. I hope you figure out how you fit into your family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Kyra had noticed the men paying attention to her and that made her even more nervous but not half as nervous as Isah looking at her. She wondered if he knew or if she should just tell him it was her. A sigh escaped her before she realized it when he made his comment. Kyra finished her meal and sat there quietly for a bit still looking around taking in the beauty of it all. She looked back to Isah and spoke softly.

"I am sure I will once I learn about all members of my new family. With anything it will take time. Just like it takes time to find your waterfalls."

She smiled sure he was going to get it then but she braced herself not knowing how he was going to react.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 pm

When De'Ryanna entered into the Ballroom with Armandeus she looked around at all the people who were there. Truth be told she felt nervous being around all of them after the episode between her, Benjamin, and Madeline not more than a month ago. She hated for people to see her at anything but her best and at that moment, that day, she was anything but her best. The people had seen her break down and viciously out of control and it picked at her.

All the while she had been trying to forget about it, but that was hard to do when a reminder of the event was still around her waist, even though it was underneath her clothes.

One arm was linked to Armandeus' and the other hand held the basket of bottled drinks from Epiphany. They were late in arriving to the main portion because the pair of them had delayed in the hall for something. This is probably why Madeline was able to see them so easily. After being spoken to she directed Armandeus to walk with her over to Madeline.

"Greetings Madeline," she said politely, keeping the nervousness out of her tone. "The moment finds me well. I hope the same for you." Lifting her arm with the basket. "Do me a favor and pass some of these out for me please. No one under 18 may have one."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Maddie smiled at her sister. "No problem De'Ryanna. What is it?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 pm

"They are drinks that Epiphany made to help put the people here in a more...festive mood." Careful on how she described what the drinks were. The bottles were dark pink hearts, no more than 4 ounces in each.

"It's not alcoholic, it's made of fruits and therefore no one should have any adverse reactions unless they are allergic to strawberries and raspberries."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 pm

"Maddie grinned . "Oh that sounds delightful."

Maddie leaned over to whisper to her. "Our folks haven't had any have they?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Isah heard what the lovely lady said and he turned to fully face her. He whispered as he spoke. "Kyra?" He was so happy to see her, but she looked so different. "You look so ... so ..." Word like gorgeous and lovely and beautiful were just no strong enough words. She was all those things and more. "Please, will you give me the first dance tonight?" His smile was so broad across his face you could see his teeth. None of the other men were paying close enough attention to Isah to hear what he had said. So Kyra was still being looked at like fresh meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Hearing Madeline's words she smiled a bit more at hearing what Madeline said, then she looked around the room. She saw a lot of people there, but who she did not see were her Mother and Father. That brought a small frown to her face.

"I assure you that they have not had any of the drink. Though I don't know where they would be." It caused her to think of the possibilities. Some that she didn't want to think about. "Armandeus and I rode with them. I'm sure they'll be along soon."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Madeline looked at De'Ryanna, and saw a sllight look of concern. "Don't worry Sister, you know how they are. They are probably catching up on ummmm old times."
That being said Maddie started walking around handing out all of Epiphany's special drinks to all the adults. She didn't drink any herself, because she remembered the last one of Epiphany's drinks she had did to her.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Kyra smiled at him and nodded. She kept her voice low as she spoke to him not wanting everyone to hear her. She looked around at the other men before she started talking.

"I would love to dance but ummm....are they going to be mad at you for it?"

Her eyes filled with concerned not wanting to make anyone angry but she also had this feeling once they started dancing once he wasn't going to let her out of his sight....no she doesn't know that for sure just call it a hunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 am

Inion held the little heart shaped bottle in her hand, thanked the yound lady who handed it to her. She smiled brightly, "oh goodness Lady Pip has worked her magic,this could be fun. The last time I had one of her special drinks it had a extra added zip to it. " she leaned close to Leo "given its Valentines day I am sure we could add to the excitment by drinking it." She looked at Fia and Aryanna and winked"remember you promised to behave."
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:13 am

The staff cleared the tables from dinner. Inion's cake was placed at her table and the deserts were passed out according to what people wanted. Wine was served as well.

Cas thanked Maddie for Pip's drink. She turned to the Marques and whispered in his ear.

"Watch out for this, Pip said she was going to tone it down; but it had a very interesting effect."

She kissed him softly on the lips.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 am

"Thank you Maddie"

She looked at the bottle and set it beside her.

She smiled as she looked at JonLouis.

"I heard about this, I say we wait to drink them until we are in our room tonight."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 am

Since their departure from the Inn, Armandeus had barely spoken thirty words to anyone. The Elf was nervous about being a place he had never been in, surrounded by people, the majority of which, he did not know.

As he and De'Ryanna entered the Ballroom he tightened his grip slightly on her hand, and tried to smile to anyone who looked their way. It was then Madeline had spotted them and he accompanied Ryan over to greet her. "Good evening Madeline." Giving a smile to the woman.

The exchange of the drinks was watched in relative silence, though the Elf was eyeing the bottles suspiciously. He was well over the age of eighteen, in any way you counted it, but he wasn't taking one of those heart shaped bottles. Yes, Ar had been victim to some of Epiphany's previous creations.

Watching for a moment as Madeline began handing out the drinks, he turned back to Ryan. "Is it truly safe to have those unleashed on unsuspecting people?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 am

Isah chuckled at Kyra. He still couldn't get over how different she looked. She was always beautiful, but she was a different beautiful now. "Don't worry about that. I have been given the weekend off. In fact, I am under orders to not work. I'm all yours." He smiled as he took her hand and kissed it. "By the way ... Happy Valentines Day sweety." He smiled at her. He had a gift for her, but he thought he wasn't going to see her, so it was back at the Inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:25 am

He sits down at the table as he starts to eat his meal. When Emilia shows him his granddaughter he smiled. "Well hello there little one and thank you I thought I would just dress the part." and with that he used the tip of one of his wings to tickle her on the nose.
He then turned to the two other kids and smiled knowing that they have already been told that he was Cupid but he decided to say something anyways. "Yes I am Cupid in some cultures on earth and in other I am Eros. And no I do not wear a diaper they chaf to much and I get a rash."
After that he looked over at Jonlouis and extended his hand to shake it. "Like wise. It seems you are having fun here."
He looked over at the other guy at the table and nodded. "So you much be Marques del Stry. It is a pleasure to meet you sir."
Then after dinner he got his dessert and with that another lady decided to come up to the table and handed him heart shaped bottle. He thanked her before looking at. He wondered what was inside the bottle.
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 am

He was having a bite to eat before he saw Eros come walking in. He just chuckled as he heard what Seleen said. "Oh gods he is not walking in looking like that. This should be fun." With that he put the piece of meat into his mouth and pulled the fork away and started to chew. Yes this was going to be interesting.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:42 am

Maddie had given Venis and Kahn their little bottles after dessert was served. Venis was having a piece of cake, but she was sharing with Kahn, not like they needed to eat. She looked at the bottles and giggled. "Honey, remember Glenn Silverling? I ran into his brother Cyrus the other day, and he was with Fallon. Epiphany made these red fizzy drinks."

She was laughing some more. "I drank two of them, and I was trying to get Cyrus up to our room to help me with a bath. It was hilarious. But I needed the bath thanks to Dre soaking Fallon in slobber. It was gross, yet so funny. Anyway, I think we should wait to play with these until we get to our room. They were supposed to be dulled down, and there's only four ounces each, but it could still be fun." She winked at him and kissed him softly.

He returned her kiss after laughing about her and Cyrus. He would find time later to talk about it more. But he put his bottle in the breast pocket of his tuxedo. He watched as she slipped hers into her purse. He looked over to Tasha and tried to smile. ~Furgirl, you might not want to drink that if you have to sleep alone tonight. Just a warning.~ He kissed Venis one more time and then fed her another bite of cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:26 am

Seleen chuckled at Shuda as she drank her blood wine. Shortly after Shuda was done they came around to clear the plates. Seleen declined a slice of cake, not being one for sweets. But she enjoyed some more blood wine. Madeline brought around the little heart shaped bottles. Seleen looked at hers and smiled. "Hmm, I wonder what is in this love." She opened her bottle and smelt it.

A smile spread across her lips as she smelt it again. "It smells good. I think we're supposed to drink them." So she tipped hers to her lips and swallowed it down. It tasted as good as it smelt. She smiled again. "That was good. Not too sweet." She set the empty bottle down next to the little bucket of chocolates. She hadn't touched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 am

Tasha looked at the bottle when Madeline handed it to her. "Thank you Maddie." She had managed to get most of her dinner down. And she had started on her piece of cake. She had even gotten into her Hershey's kisses that were in her little bucket. But when she heard Kahn that settled any thoughts she had been having about the drink. ~Thanks Kahn.~ She set the little unopened bottle upon the table. She reached down and scratched Levi between the ears as she took another bite of her cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:53 am

JonLouis had shook Eros' hand and returned to his blood wine. He was another who had chose not to eat food. But he had opted to partake of cake. He couldn't eat a whole piece, so he shared with Belle. His one hand continued to rest upon the small of her back.

When Madeline had given out the small bottles of liquid he smiled and thanked her. He opened the bottle and smelt it. It smelt like Princsesse. Strawberries and Raspberries. It made him smile. he wasn't sure he should drink it or not, he would wait.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:37 am

Kyra couldn't help but blush when he kissed her hand and called her sweety. She stood up and kissed his cheek before whispering to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I have something for you I just have to go get it."

Looking to the other men and then back to him she smiled.

"If you gentlemen will excuse me I have to go get something. I'll be right back."

With that she headed off into Maddie's direction and tapped her on her shoulder since now they were nearly the same height. If Maddie turned around she would smile and speak to her.

"Happy Valentine's Day Maddie."

A mental link would speak the rest of it to her.

'Don't say anything and I will explain later and it's good to see you but can I get the box for Isah? I think I will deliver this gift myself.'

With that being said she smiled at her and held out her hands for the gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next