Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Back behind the counter

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Back  behind the counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Back behind the counter

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:23 am

Madeline saw the young lady named Krystal she met earlier, sitting at the bar. "Hello again, might I offer you something to drink?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:47 am

Krystal smiled. Hi Madeline, I was wondering if you had any blood wine behind the bar, I really could use a glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 am

Madeline looked behind the bar, and sure enough they had plenty of blood wine in stock. She fixed Krystal a glass and sat it down in front of her. "Here you go Krystal. Now if you excuse me I need to check on my other customers."

She stepped from behind the bar and walked to where the princess and Leo are. "Might I offer you two, anything else?
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Krystal put her coins on the bar to pay for her wine, and to give Madeline a tip. She took her glass and continued her walk around the inn. I wonder why I haven't seen anybody yet.She started to yawn, she hadn't had any sleep since she had heard her mother was back. Krystal decided to head back to her room and take a nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:11 pm

The Princess looked up to Madeline with a a faint smile. "No, thank you I am fine." She was thankful for the momentary distraction. She was a bit thirsty, but her glass of juice sat there practically un-touched given that it had been frozen and not fresh. So she chose not to ask for something to drink.

She returned her attention to Leo's question. "I am to inherit my fathers kingdom, in about one year he will be gone. My mother soon after. So I need to find what I need and get back before he is gone." She knew that he was looking for a better answer than that, but she was scared to tell him what exactly it was she was trying to find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 pm

Inheriting a Kingdom, the current rulers were soon to be gone, and she had to be back soon. It did not sound all too strange, but that could be do to the fact that he understood matters of inheritance. At least the terms of it from his country.

Leo was quiet for a couple of moments, his finger tapping on the table where he sat. "Where I am from it is customary for those that will inherit titles and lands that they marry. If they do not have one by time they take over from their fathers they are expected to soon wed. Are you on a quest to find a husband?" He realized that he could be wrong. From what she had said, it was what he thought and it did not put him off. Customs were customs.

"Madeline, if there are no others needing your service, you should come and join."
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Madeline thought about it for a moment, the bar wasn't really that busy, and she would love to sit down with them, but the conversation looked private. "I would love to Leo, but I have to go clean the kitchen from cooking, maybe when I get off we can do....something."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:35 am

Her secret was out. Leo knew what she was looking for. She thought someone was bound to find out. But she feared that now everyone was going to find out. Not because Leo would tell them, simply because that was how it worked. One person found out then everyone found out.

She nodded to him. "Can we keep that between us please? Information like that seems to lead to a fleeing of men. I want to find the right one, someone who can rule by my side without trying to take over everything and change my home."

She looked up when Madeline declined the offer to join them. "You may join us. In fact, I should be leaving you two alone while you have the chance to be. I need a nap very badly. Thank you for the food, it was delicious."

She rose from her chair and presented her hand to Leo. "Seρor Leo, it was a pleasure making your acquaintance. I hope to see you again later." She looked at Madeline. "And you as well Miss Madeline." She took a bow and was off to her room. As she moved she looked like she was floating away. It was just her way, there was no bounce to her step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 am

Madeline curtseyed as Princess Dalia stood up'"It was a pleasure meeting you Princess, and if you would like, I will be collecting clothes for the dry cleaners in a half hour. So if you still want to have your dress cleaned, just ste it in the basket in your room."

Madeline took her seat across from Leo, and propped her hands on ther table.So, Leo are you having fun yet?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Leo could not keep himself from laughing to himself. It was not a loud and all out type of thing but more of a quiet one that was accompanied with a shake of his head. He found the reactions of Princess to be humorous because she appeared displaced by him guessing what she was looking for. It was not at all strange to him and he would keep her quest to himself, as she had asked. Her task was not one that he envied, and he was glad to know that at least she was not going to have to go through an arranged marriage.

Madeline drew his attention and his smile brightened as she took her seat. Leo reached across and took hold of her hands. "Sξ Madeline. This day has been quite enjoyable. Meeting people from different areas is always something that brings an education."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Madeline felt a warm rush as Leo took her hand. His hands felt so soft, yet he had a firm grip, which is something she loved. She raised one eyebrow and grinned.An education huh? Are you teaching?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:54 am

Teaching. That brought a smile to his lips and he continued to hold on to her hand; and he applied a slight bit of pressure. "I can teach. The question is then if a person is wanting to learn."

"I learn things from the other people as well. I learned today that you like pretty things."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Madeline got a mental image of beinng in detention room with Leo as the teacher, and herself as the student, she giggled. "So what do you teach?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:44 pm

"What do I teach?"

He could teach a lot of things for he had been given a very good education because of his job growing up. You cannot be a companion for a marquιs and be an idiot. Still, he had his areas of expertise. "This all matters on the things you are wanting to learn. I can teach you to dance on air." With the world full of magic he hoped that she would not take him literally. "And how to ride, even though I am not an expert as my boss, I am still fairly good."

There were reputable things he could teach, things that were good. Then there were other things that he would not mention.

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:51 am

"Hiya, Madeline. Oh, and buenos dias, Senor Leo. Mi nombre es Gawain, y es un placer hacer su conocido."
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:31 am

It was good to see that there were a couple other people here who could converse with him, even if it was only a little, in the tongue of his birth. Even if their words were taught in classes. Made a person feel more at home and unlike his boss, he had spent most of the last two years here in Rhy'din.

Leo lightly squeezed Madeline's hand once more before he stood from the table and offered his hand to Gawain in greeting. "Buenos dνas a tu tambiιn Seρor Gawain. You speak well. I offer you a tip," and it was for Madeline as well. Would it not be nice if word spread and he could teach this to many in the Inn?

"Upon next time you are meeting someone and introducing yourself, you can say 'mucho gusto' it is the same as saying 'greetings' or 'nice to meet you'." He was happy with himself, and happy that people wanted to speak in Spanish.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:35 am

Madeline squeezed Leo's hand while taking her foot rubbing Leo's leg., and looked at Gawain."Hello Gawain, been a long time. Huh I thought you had forgot about me. "
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 am

Gawain smiled at Madeline, then gave a nod and smile to Leo. "I think it was Socrates who said that our greatest wisdom lies in knowing we know nothing. Therefore, I will be a scholar until the day they nail my coffin shut. Muchas gracias for the quick lesson." Gawain dropped a bit in a bow, then looked over to Madeline. "Now, how could I ever forget you, Maddie? Why, the sheer magnitude of forgetting all of those eggs, not to mention the buckets of cold water.....it boggles the mind!" He laughed then, winking to her. She would, of COURSE, remember how many booby-traps she had rigged at his door back in the old days.....
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:52 am

Madeline giggled at remembering all those good old days. She saw that Leo was smiling."See, I told you I was a brat!!! So how have you been Gawain it has been a while."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3