Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Back to the keep

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back to the keep Empty Back to the keep

Post by Emilia Sun May 17, 2009 1:18 am

Emilia decided that it was time to go see Isah. She had stopped in New Haven and picked up a couple things. If Isah didn't want to keep the TV and satellite dish than she would put it in her rooms at the inn.

Along with it she bought a blue-ray and a selection of movies. Happy Feet was one of them. She picked out a couple funny ones and a couple action ones. a couple romance and a large selection of Disney movies.

After purchasing them she opened a portal to just outside the gates of the keep and than placed a levitating spell on the items and moved them and herself through the portal.

She smiled at the guards posted at the gate and let them inspect the boxes. When they were satisfied that she wasn't trying to get in items that shouldn't be there she headed right to Isah's cottage and knocked on the door.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Back to the keep Empty Re: Back to the keep

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 3:47 am

The knock on the door caught the scruffy looking male off guard. He was sitting on the couch, leaned over to the side, with one leg up on the couch. He hadn't shaved since Emilia had left and he was barely dressed in just a pair of shorts and a tank top. He wasn't even showering every day, only when he could no longer stand the smell of himself and deodorant wasn't enough to cover it. There was a box of cold pizza laying open on the make shift coffee table with one slice pulled away and only half eaten. There were a few dirty dishes in the sink, not many as he had not been eating.

He shouted out as he stared at the little black and white TV with it's flipping picture. "Yea, it's open." He figured it was someone from within the keep who was coming by to make sure he was still alive. They checked on him every few days to make sure he still had a pulse and to try and get him to eat something. So he figured this was another one of those visits. He thought to himself. 'Just what I need, another visit from the pity party.' Of course he would never admit that it felt kind of nice to know that his friends cared so much about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 20, 2009 9:56 am

Emilia opened the door and came in levitating the stuff to the middle of the room. She set the stuff in the middle of the floor and released the spell. She took in the way Isah looked and shook her head.

"You know love, when a lady friend comes calling this is not what they need to see."

She walked over to him and knelt down beside him.

"You are stuck with me for the weekend."

She could smell him.

"First things first shower, you stink."

Yes she was taking on the bossy role. She didn't play it a lot she hated to use it but he was in bad shape. When he wasn't moving she pulled him up and dragged him towards the bathroom.

"I am not your imagination now come on lets go."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Isah moved slowly from the couch to get up. He was, after all, getting dragged to the shower. "Awe Em, I just showered ... Oh whatever day it was." He flopped his feet as he walked, stepping over things in the floor like a kid who was reluctant to go with mommy. He was in no mood to clean up ... Himself or his house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 am

(Warning for language)

Emilia looked at him.

"Isah, you have a job to do for Manny, stop with the self pitty and get your ass in the shower. If you don't want to I can make a shower for you right here."

She shook her head.

"I know it hurts love; but this is not you."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:16 am

Isah threw his hands up in defeat. "No, no, don't soak my house, I'll get in the shower." As for the other comment she made, he closed his mouth and blew out air through his closed lips. It made the air escape his mouth in bubbles and made his lips vibrate each other. His niece called it an oral fart. He just called it noise. Because the problem was, at the time, this was him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri May 29, 2009 2:33 am

She shook her head and laughed at the noise he made. She looked at him and pointed to the bathroom.

"You go shower, I'll clean up. "

She waited for him to go and looked around the place, the few weeks she had been gone may have been to long. The more she looked at the place the more upset with Kyra she got.

She took a few deep breaths to calm her self and closed her eyes. A glow surrounded her as she drew on her power.

"Tael sor taer, taji air ces. Taji sor vali thor sai jholi."

Everything in the cottage began to clean it self as things went back to the right places and within five minutes the place was spotless. She turned to the boxes she had brought with her and began to unpack them.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:49 am

Isah stripped down and got in the shower. He scrubbed his entire body including his head and washed his hair. When he was done he climbed out to find a fresh towel hanging there. In fact, the whole bathroom was sparkling clean. He hadn't heard Emilia come in to clean. So he figured she must have cleaned the way Venis did after a party. Just said the magic words.

He toweled off and then wrapped the towel around his waist. He looked in the nice clean mirror and rubbed his chin, then his head. He picked up the scissors and started cutting the beard away. He made sure to put the cuttings in the trash can. Then he got out his electric shaver, which also looked like it had been cleaned, and shaved his face smooth once again. He made note to go to a barber as he brushed his teeth.

Once he was done, he picked up his clothes with two fingers and carried them from the bathroom. His house was clean. All of it. He walked into the living room to throw the clothes into the fireplace. He wasn't paying too close of attention at first. "So what is this jo ... Holy crap Emilia. What did you do?" She was unpacking boxes in the middle of his living room floor.

He walked over to the fireplace and threw the clothes in. Then he lit them. He saw that she had a new TV amongst the items so he rushed over to remove his little black and white. He sat it in a chair and then lifted the new TV into place. "I'm going to have to get Van to re-run the cable line to the house. What made you do all this?" As he was setting the TV in place, his towel got caught under the corner of the thing and it was pulled from him. "Did you not want to watch my little black and white all weekend or what?" He pulled the towel from under the TV and put it back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri May 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Emilia laughed at his reaction to her boxes.

"Isha, I figured you needed this. If you insist on staying here you need something besides that tiny tv to watch, if you think it is to much I'll take it back with me. I am sure Iluvenis would love the Disney movies."

She smiled as she watched him burn the clothes.

"You won't need to have cable run, one of these boxes has a satalite dish."

She continued talking to him as he moved the tv's switching them around.

"Love, I told you why I did this, you have been here a long..."

She started lauhing as his towel got cought under the new TV.

"No I can think of a lot better things to do than watch TV."

She looked him up and down as he was wrapping the towel back around him.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:44 pm

It had not been so long that he had started getting squishy around the middle, or anywhere else for that matter. So when he lost his towel, she had good reason to look him up and down. He was very well defined and quite chiseled. Not all of Venis' employees could boast such things, but Ivan could. He normally took great pride in his appearance.

He shook his head at her. "Oh no, I know how to pick my battles with a Goddess. This is not one of them. So thank you sweety. But, I have to repay you somehow. I know you won't take money, so we'll figure something out." He chuckled at her comment about better things to do.

He walked over behind her and put an arm around her shoulders across the front of her. "Better things to do huh?" He leaned down close to her ear and spoke quietly with his breath brushing her neck. "Anything that has to do with messing up that bed that seems to have magically made itself earlier?" He chuckled softly as he brushed his lips along the flesh of her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Emilia laughed.

"That's right pick the fights you can win. I don't want repayment. You just need to enjoy it."

When he moved behind her she smiled. She placed a hand on his arm.

"Oh yes, much better things."

When he leaned down and whispered in her ear she leaned back against him.

"That was one of the ideas."

She took in a deep breath when he began to kiss her neck.

"Mmm that feels good, but first lets get this stuff set up and get you something to eat. Oh and love I do mean food."

She laughed. He was going to need to eat if he really wanted to mess up the bed later.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:57 pm

He sighed as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Oh alright, I guess" Then he released her and went back over to the TV to start running wires. "But what if I don't want any food?" He was getting each box set up and the wires ran as she brought it to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:37 am

She was bringing him the electronics and handing him wires. She let him hook it all up. The only thing left was the satalite dish.

"Do you want to eat or try to install this first?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 am

Isah looked at her with a wicked grin. A way to delay eating worked well for him. "Let's get this dish up. I will go mount it on the roof after I run some cable. You can stand in here with the remote to tell me when I have it in the right position." He snickered at that last comment. She would know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:43 pm

She took the remote control and stood in front of the TV changing channels up and down. It took about fifteen minutes to adjust it perfectly. with a lot of.

"A little right, no to far back left."

When the picture was clear she called out to him.

"There perfect, now get that cute arse of yours back down here so I can cook you lunch."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Once they had the satellite adjusted he came back in. He paused for a bit in front of the TV and smiled. "Very cool. Thank you sweety." And he placed a kiss upon her cheek. "So should we watch some TV or go mess up the bed first?" Yes, he was still trying to get out of eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:07 pm

She looked at him.

"You are not going to get out of lunch love."

She was already in the kitchen. She was going to make simple grilled cheese and tomato soup. Quick and easy.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Insert dramatic sigh here? He gave her a pouty look. "But I'm not hungry. Well, that is to say, I don't want food." He winked at her as he went over to sit on the couch and see what channels he could pick up. "So, up, Cinimax work for you?" As he was flipping through the movie channels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 pm

She pulled a frying pan and a sauce pan out of the cabinet. She put them on the stove and then found what she was looking for. Even though he seemed to have not been eating it looked like others in the keep had been keeping his supply of food stocked in case he did decide to eat.

She buttered four slices of bread and then put two slices in the pan. She put the cheese on them and then the other slices of bread. She opened the can and dumped it into the pot adding a can of water to that. She got a spatula and a spoon out and then turned on the stove.

"Cinemax is fine Hun."

She ignored his other comment, he would be hungry when the food was in front of him. When it was done she turned off the stove and then put the soup into two bowls and the sandwiches onto two saucers. She quickly washed the pans and then put the food onto a tray and brought it out into the living room.

"Here."

She set the tray down on the coffee table and handed him his lunch before sitting next to him and taking her own.

"Now lets eat."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:50 pm

He flipped to Cinemax and just his luck, too early in the day for nudity. But he left it there any way. He tried to find a comfortable way to sit as she was coming in with the food. He had already had to go put shorts on when he went up on the roof, so the towel was no longer an issue.

As she brought the food he watched her. He smiled in spite of himself. She handed him the food and he flung his lower lip out and made it quiver as he looked at her with his face pointed down so he was most assuredly looking up at her. Can anyone say puppy dog eyes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:58 pm

She sat next to him and frowned as he pouted at her.

"Now that is just to darn cute."

She pushed his lip back into his mouth and then kissed his lips very softly.

"Eat."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:02 pm

He grinned at her with a big toothy grin that was sure to win him a cheese award. Then he half chuckled before he gave in. "Yes ma'am." He didn't pick up his spoon though, he instead tore of a piece of his sandwich and began to stir his soup with it. Slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 pm

She looked at him and shook her head.

"Isah dear, if you want to go mess up the bed you will eat that food."

She was laughing as she ate her own.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:12 pm

He took the small piece of the sandwich and placed it in his mouth, but when he did, the tomato soup part was hanging out his mouth. Because it was two crust parts it almost looked like bloody fangs the way it was hanging there. He tapped her on the shoulder to get her to look at him, hopefully before the soup dripped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Emilia looked at him and tried to stifle the laugh. What made it so funny was who his employer was.

"I know your momma taught you better than to play with your food."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next