Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Back behind the counter

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back  behind the counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Back behind the counter

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:50 pm

She smiled at the gentleman who had come to introduce himself. "Hola Se๑or Leo. Mi nombre es Dalia Princess. Usted puede llamar o me la princesa Dalia. Voy a responder a cualquiera de nombre. Es un placer para hacer de su conocimiento." She hoped she had said all that right, her Spanish was a bit rusty. It was not a very common language in Rhy'Din. But she knew he spoke Spanish from his accent.

Zeph was speaking with Kat at the moment so she took another bite of food while she had the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Sit wherever he would like. Perhaps he would sit by the others, being that he had addressed them. Proceeding to take a seat he heard the words of Zeph and gave a small smile. "My full name is Eleuterio M๎nguez, but it is hard to pronounce for some and so I go with Leo. Is simpler. "

"Mucho gusto to you Zeph and Katyana." And, hearing that there was another here, in the Inn, that spoke Spanish was comforting. The only ones that he knew of besides himself was his boss. The next set of words he addressed to the one calling herself Princess. As he was sitting on one of her sides it was easy for conversation.

"Mucho gusto Princesa." When speaking native Leo's speech was often quick and could flow at a rate that might seem fast to those unused to it. He did pick out that she was very formal. Perhaps a student of the language, and therefore he made sure he spoke steady and clearly. "Su espa๑ol es bueno. No hay muchos aquํ que lo hablan. ฟTiene clases?"(1) If was interested, if for no other reason than the fact she spoke his language was rare.

He looked to see how Madeline was doing before going back to the Princess to get an answer.

1 - "Your Spanish is good. There are not many that speak it. Do you take classes?"
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:51 pm

MAdeline brought Leo's food and drink to where he was sitting. She placed his plate in front of him along with his juice. Here you go Sir. Now can I get anyone anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:53 am

As he started to think about the food there it was, and there was Madeline. Breakfast smelled good and this one smelled just the same. One thing had taken him back and that was how she addressed him as Sir.

Turning now so that he was in a better position to see her; even take her hand if she were close enough. "After everything this morning Madeline are we back to being so formal? If it is that everyone is fine then you should sit down with us."

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:27 am

She smiled. Evidently her Spanish was good enough for him to understand her. She was proud of that fact. "Muchas gracias se๑or Leo. Como regalํas, en mi tierra, estamos obligados a aprender varios idiomas. Pero yo prefiero Ingl้s. Es s๓lo mแs fแcil." She smiled again. She looked over at Zeph to see if he was still talking to Kat. She was enjoying this being in a crowd very much. At home this would never happen. Unless it was a crowd of her guards. She hoped that they could all engage in the same conversations.

"De'Ryanna, will you be joining us as well? I am sure that we would all enjoy your company." No, she had not forgotten that the lady was standing there. She was just so unused to such a gathering that she was trying to pay attention to everyone.

(( Translation: Thank you mister Leo. As royalty, in my lands, we are required to learn several languages. But I prefer English. It is just easier.))

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:48 pm

"Thank you Dalia." She saw that there was someone at the front desk and it wouldn't do to keep them waiting. "Perhaps we will have time to talk on another occasion." With all the people in the Inn she was sure to have another opportunity to commune with the patrons.

De'Ryanna gathered up the tray with the hot water and cups and headed towards the front desk to greet the newcomer.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:17 am

He nodded his head as it made sense but a thought came to him.

"Mayhap sum thin ded be comin up. We du be knowin that he du be doin a bit tu much at times. Besides, it du be seemin ye du be preferin him o'er me."

He chuckled at that, almost all the ladies he knew did before the Beastie over him. It was the confidence thing, he supposed . Or else it was because he knew so much about the world and such.

He looked up as he heard the princess and Leo speak. What the Wnd Blast was that? People say he talked funny. That sounded like a two greenskins during mating season to him. He raised a brow and nudged Kitty Kat wondering if she knew what was going on.

He looked around and wondered if other things were going to happen today, stretching he knocked over his glass and spilt the juice he had on both Kitty Kat's and the Princess' lap. Without even thinking he grabbed a napkin in each hand ladies lap. Just trying to do the right thing and all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:54 am

"Oh Leo, I'm not being fromal, just professional. Trust me I will never forget the adventure we had this morning."Madeline said with a smile.

"De'Ryanna, do you need me to take that tray somewhere for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:28 pm

It would be her luck that he would spill his drink in two directions and none of it get on himself. He placed his hand on her to clean her up and she suddenly got quite warm. She just knew she was blushing.

He was carefully cleaning up the spilt liquid and all she could think about was where she wanted his hand to roam. Even right here in public it was all she could think about as long as he was touching her.

She placed her hand over his to help him clean up the mess. She knew she absolutely had to be blushing now, there was no way to avoid that. Once they had the liquid cleaned up she removed her hand from the top of his, but not his hand from her thigh. She figured he would move his hand though. After all, she figured that he didn't feel the energy between them like she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:27 pm

"I would hope that you don't Madeline."

Or if she had then he would simply have to make sure that the next was not forgotten so easily. A reply would have then been given to the Princess, but she was busy. A shame that something had spilled on her clothing, it looked to be of a good quality. Considering her title he knew it had to be.

Leo made quick work of the rest of the food on his plate and picked it up as he stood. "Thanks to all for letting me sit with you, but now there are some things to attend to." He left the table and directed himself to behind the bar, smiling at Madeline as he passed her. "Thank you for the meal. We shall have to come together again soon."

His form of farewell before heading back towards the door.

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:49 pm

Madeline smiled and nodded as Leo headed out. She walked over to the table and gave a small curtsey. Excuse me Princess, but if you would like, I can have that dry cleaned for you later if you would like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:57 pm

-She was surprised by his comment about her preferring the Beastie over him. If only he knew he would not make such a comment so lightly. Before she knew her lap was wet and not from pleasure. A bit stunned she looked at him a moment while he tried to wipe her off. She happened to notice Dalia blushing and holding on to Zeph's hand. She simply shook her head at that and Madeline offering to have Dalia's clothes dry cleaned. She pushed Zeph's hand away and stood up muttering under her breath.-

I see how this is going to go. Might as well go back to my room and be alone as usual.

-She turned without saying a word to anyone and went back to her room.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Madeline then turned her attention to the other lady at the table."Excuse Ma'am, the dry cleaning offer is extended to you also."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:56 am

Dalia gasped silently, wondering what had just happened. She was used to people offering to help her, she was even used to women being uncomfortable around her, but never had one stormed off in such a way before. She knew that she had definately been blushing before, Kat leaving the table was proof of that. Had she noticed when she slipped her hand under the table to help Zeph clean up the spilt liquid?

"I am sorry your friend got upset Zeph. Although, I do find her reaction odd. I have seen women get upset when I am around, but never one storm off in such a way. Have I done something wrong? Did she not like me speaking to Leo in Spanish? Perhaps it was Madeline offering to get my garments cleaned that angered her so? If that is the case, Madeline just said she would get your friends clothes cleaned as well."

She so hoped that he would not go after her. But she had a feeling in her gut that said he would. Either he truly did not feel the spark between them, or she felt something that was not truly there. Either way, she sighed and lowered her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:46 am

He finished helping Dalia, his face red from being such a klutz. He looked at Kat as she pushed his hand away. His face showing he was wounded. He saw her stand, but could not hear what what she had muttered. He watched her walk away.He knew better then to go after her, he had seen that look before and knew what happened to the last man that did that tried to stop her. He valued his jewels where they were thank you.

He just stared after her wondering what was going on, when he heard Dailia speak to him. He shook his head.

"I du be nae du be knowin what du be goin on. She du be actin really strange. Mayhap it du be the fact that there ded be in in our group and we du nae be seein each other fer what du be so long rite now. I du be wonderin what ded be happenin tu her when she ded be on her own fer what du be so long. Mayhap she du nae be likein me or du be thinkin I du be a fool. Mayhap she du be goin tu be changin clothes. I du be nae understandin. But I know I du be suddenly feelin as iffen I ded be losin a gud friend."

He sighs and sits there. It had finally happened. His clumsy ways had finally driven off the only two that he had ever called friend. Kat still had Deamon, and Dre...Well whereever that Beastie was, he made friends faster then a tornado tore up a tree. Though he made enemies faster still. Another sigh escapes him as he wonders what he is to do now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:42 pm

-Kat made it to her room without any further incidents. Opening her door she walks in and shuts the door behind her. She was careful to lock the door behind her. Some might say she overreacted but she felt hurt first by his words that she would prefer Dre over him. Truth be told she wanted both of them but neither more than the other. She stripped off her clothes and set them aside to get clean as she did here Madeline extend the offer of dry cleaning them. She went and laid on her bed looking up at the ceiling wondering what she was going to do about this situation. She did not expect him to come after her but she wished he would. They had been friends too long for her to stop being there for him now.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Dalia was a little upset by the way that Kat had left. She saw how it made Zeph feel. "Perhaps you should go check on her Zeph. She might be wishing for you to go after her. Had it been myself, I would be. Sometimes when a woman says she wants to be alone it is code for she wants the man to chase her down and keep her company away from the rest of the world."

She knew that by saying that she risked Zeph leaving her side and going to the arms of another woman. But it was the right thing to do. She had wronged Kat somehow. She knew not how, but she knew that she had. "You and I can speak again at another time Zeph. Go check on your friend. I am sure that se๑or Leo will keep me company while I finish eating." She looked to Leo for conformation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Leo had been on his way out, in fact he was about to reach for the door knob when he heard name called in reference to keeping company. Surely it would be in bad taste to leave now. His boss knew about the situation in the basement of the shop and he should leave it at that. It wasn't something he was too eager to get back to.

"Of course I will keep you company." He had heard bits of the conversation and not everyone was accustomed to being alone. Madeline was included in that as well if she wanted to sit and join them. She could still be on the job even while relaxing.

"Shame that something was spilled on your clothing. Some stains are not so easy to get out." The fabric was damp, that is how he knew. His previous seat was taken up again.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:27 pm

He sat there looking glum, he nodded at Dalia's suggestion. It made sense after all. So he stood and looked at her. A hand on her shoulder, he leaned down and kissed her cheek then said. "I du be thankin ye. That du be gud advice. We du be friends fer to long fer sumthin like this tu be comin up fer nae a reason. I du be hopin we du be freinds as well Princess. "

He nodded to Leo, the look on his face is like I did it. He then took off running towards Kitty Kat's room. he saw the lady outside to gather her clothes and he stood there behind her. A smile on his face as she opened the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:43 pm

-She heard a knock on the door and thought maybe it was the lady to collect her clothes for the cleaning. She took a deep breathe and got out of the bed finding her robe she put it on before going to the door and unlocking it. Opening the door she speaks softly and a bit of sadness in her voice.-

What can I do for you?

-She stands with the door slightly open.-

(This portion is being continued in a new thread called Kat's Room)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:10 am

In all the commotion of the spilled juice she hadn't noticed that Leo had been ready to leave. "Oh, forgive me se๑or Leo, I had not realized you were ready to depart. Please, do not let me keep you."

Zeph had thanked her for her idea of going after Kat, she had figured he would do just what she had suggested, and he did. He rushed from the table to go to Kat. She continued dabbing at the stain with her napkin.

Leo had acknowledged the stain and she smiled at him. "It will be fine, it is hand spun silk, and the juice, though frozen, did contain citric acid. So I fear that the gown is ruined now. I can replace it at a later date."

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Leo frowned and tsked at what Princess had said. He was turned in his chair to better face her. "You say that all is well yet your dress is in ruin. I am sure you will be able to find another that is even better than this."

"I can only think that he lost control of abilities from being in the presence of such lovely ladies." Plural due to the fact that he and Zeph had been the only males around. "Do not be concerned about keeping me. If matters could not wait then I would have apologized and continued. What brings you to these parts?"

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:39 pm

She blushed at his comment. "Perhaps." She figured she would go into town the next day to shop for a new dress. "If you are sure I am not keeping you. I am thankfull for your company." His next question brought her attention back to the fact that Zeph had left her side, and what, he had kissed her? It hadn't doned on her before because she was trying to clean her dress and was also wishing to kick her own behind for telling him to go.

She had to answer his question, to not would be rude. "I am on a quest, of sorts. I am in need of something very important and I only have a year to find it. I have traveled to several locations in an attempt to find it and now I am here. If I do not find it here I will move on. I am sure I have traveled nearly the entire northern hemosphere by now. I have been searching for four years."

She hoped her answer explained everything to him. She always tried to not disclose what it was that she was looking for. It would usualy scare people away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:45 pm

So she was on a quest. Leo was accustomed hearing people be vague about their taskwork, he being the same way about aspects of his own job. However, this did not stop him from inquiring about further meaning.

"It must be a difficult quest if you have been at it for four years and have yet to complete it. With things that we are searching for," Leo paused and sat back in his chair as he thought of how he wanted to say his next set of words. "Sometimes we are not meant to find them until we are ready to handle them."

It was sure that he was going to ask the next question. "What is it that you are questing for?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:19 am

Krystal walked up to the bat and sat down, she turned on her stool a bit to see who all was in the room, No one here looks familar. I know I'm at the right inn, Mother's coach was parked outside. Oh well, be patient Krys, you've waited this long to see he, you can wait a little longer.
She turned her attention bck to the bar and waited to be served.

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next