Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A night to get herself back

Go down

A night to get herself back Empty A night to get herself back

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:37 am

((This takes place the night before Thanksgiving. I'm going to do it in parts, getting as much of it done as possible before I go to bed. It can be considered open. But as you read along, you might not want to jump in. There will be strong language and excessive violence in places throughout the thread. Probably not her saying vith 35 times, which was almost every sentence. But there will be language and violence, so consider yourselves warned, because I'm not putting a warning at the top of each post.))

Venis had turned over the rest of the blood to Tasha. She had made sure that Casie had been healed with herbs and stitches and she had spent the rest of the time since that night working on paperwork, sleeping ... well resting, and working on making sure that she and her family and friends had the gowns they wanted to wear to dinner the next night. She had nothing to do at the moment except paperwork or rest. But there had been something gnawing at her since that night. She needed to do something. Some would approve, others would find it barbaric, others still would be upset that they were not asked to join her. But this was something she needed to do, for herself. It was nothing against anyone. She just needed to feel that certain feeling again.

She went to her Armour and pulled out a pair of black leather pants. These were not her sparing leathers, those were a touch looser fit than the ones she had in her hands. These were so tight that they didn't even have a way to fasten them. They were carefully sewn together so that she had to pull some of the threads used to sew them to close them. She literally had to sew herself into those pants. She went to a drawer and pulled out a black leather buster. It had some bead work to it and was strapless. It was short, especialy on her. And it looked as though it was not made for someone of her proportions. She had to be careful if she bent over. The pants could tear and she could fall out the top of the buster. The pants would sit so low on her hips that the head of her dragon tattoo could be seen.

Before she began to change she went and knocked on the door of the employees. She needed a couple of men to help her, given she didn't have time to go looking for anyone else. It was getting close to sundown and if she wanted to return in time for the festivities the next day she needed to get moving. Joseph and Jorge returned to her room with her. They awaited her in the main room of her suite. She went into her bedroom and changed. When she returned to the main room she was holding the buster up to her with one hand and with the other she held a hair tie.

Joseph laced her up from behind her and pulled the buster as tightly as he could get it. It wasn't like her muscular body had a lot of fatty tissue to push in. She was more tone than most. Once he was done Jorge helped her with her hair. She was pulling it up into a simple pony tail atop her head. He helped her pull it through the hair tie so it wouldn't tangle too badly. Then they helped her with pulling the strings tight on her pants, closing the seams. The pants looked like body paint the soft leather was so tight. She thanked them for their help and sent them away. She slid her feet into a pair of black leather mules with six inch heels.

She didn't grab a cloak or anything else. She would have no need for such things this night. Pleased with her appearance she headed out her door of her room. She didn't see anyone in the hall. She headed down the stairs. The Inn seemed to be devoid of people in the common area's as well. If there had been anyone there she had not seen them. But then again, she wasn't really looking for patrons of the Inn anyway. She had something else in mind all together.

She headed out of the Inn and towards town. New Haven was a nice place and she was about to go see how nice.

Back to top Go down

A night to get herself back Empty Re: A night to get herself back

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:09 am

It didn't take long for Venis to find a tavern. She walked through the door like it was a catwalk. Her usual sway of her hips as she placed one foot in front of the other. She strolled over to the bar aware of all the eyes on her. She didn't care about their eyes. She ordered a shot of tequila. She did the shot and dropped a gold piece as she set the glass back on the bar. Where had the gold come from? No one knew exactly. It was just there.

There was some music playing and she went out to the dance floor. So many men were dancing around her as she shook and swayed to the music. With each man who's body crossed her scent she breathed in deeply. Most of these men were already too intoxicated. They had started drinking early at this tavern.

Unable to find a suitable being in this tavern she was ready to go already. There were only so many hours in the night, and most bars and taverns closed before the night was half over in her opinion. So as soon as the song was over she sauntered her way back out the door and off to another location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:34 am

It didn't take Venis long to find another tavern not far down the road. She repeated her previous performance of walking into the tavern and strolling over to the bar. She ordered a mug of ale this time. She wasn't woried about the alcohol, it had no effect on vampires or God's. She leaned against the bar and surveyed the room. This place was busier than the previous one. It was going to take her a bit longer to get through all the men in this place.

The men who were coming to the bar to order drinks were intentionally getting as close to her as they could. It's a bit of an unfair advantage to the huntress if the prey come flocking to her. But that was the way her hunts usually went.

She checked out every man who came to the bar. Some of them would do in a pinch, but they would become less appealing as the night wore on. After the fiasco from before in regards to her tainted blood, she definitely did not need drunks blood in her veins. She needed someone relatively sober.

She she swallowed down her ale and went to the dance floor. The men were dancing around her and she was checking each of them out as they did. She was beginning to think that even this early in the evening, trolling the taverns was a bad idea. Too many men in this world got drunk too early if they were the tavern going alcohol drinking type.

She finished her dance and left the tavern. She had to think of a place where she would look like she fit in, and yet all the men were not drunk off their asses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 am

Venis walked into a tattoo parlor. The chances of finding someone in there that was sober were rather high. Most tattoo artists won't ink an intoxicated person. She walked along looking at the tattoos upon the wall. She saw the tribals and smiled. She looked them over closely trying to think of a good place to put one.

She walked over to the counter. She was fully aware of the eyes following her around the room. It made her smile. She asked the man behind the counter if they had Indian ink. When he said yes she asked if they had someone who could tattoo a vampire. He said he could and he led her over to the chair. She showed him where she wanted the tattoo. She barely had to pull the tight leather pants down, they were that low cut.

She told him what she wanted and then took a seat stratleing the chair and leaning against the back. The man who was going to do her tattoo sat down behind her in another chair and cleaned her back. He fired up the gun and started on the outline of he tattoo.

A man came and put another chair in front of her and sat down to talk to her. She smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:23 am

He straddled the chair and sat on it backwards looking at her with a smile. He liked a tall woman he himself was close to six foot five.

He had just gotten work done on his back across his shoulders so hw had his shirt off he was very built and had two other tatoos going down his left arm.

"So what brings a beautiful woman like you here tonight?"

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:34 am

A night to get herself back Randy_orton

This is Michael

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:20 am

She smiled as her tattoo was getting worked on. "I'm hunting." She winked at him. "And I was in the mood for a new tattoo, so I stopped in here. Lucky me." She smiled and extended her hand. "I'm Venis." She had been feeling a presence getting ever closer for a few days now. He was close enough for her to now know who it was. Very quietly, under her breath, she whispered the name "Eros" The sound had been so slight that Michael more than likely had not heard it over the music that the parlor played.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:44 pm

He took her extended hand and gently sook it his eyes keptgoing to the cleavage that was nicely showing from the top.

"I'm Michael, no what are you hunting my dear."

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:25 pm

She chuckled. She knew his eyes were not staying on her eyes. She wore the top intentionally. The whole outfit was intentional. She smiled at him wickedly. "Why I am hunting for you dear Michael. Why else would I have found you?"

The man doing her tattoo sat up from her back and wiped away at the new tattoo. He said it was done, but that for some reason he couldn't get it to come out symmetrical He figured it was something to do with her body trying to reject it. He had never seen such a thing before. She told him not to worry about it, and asked Michael for his opinion since she had no reflection.

A night to get herself back Venisnewtattooremix212

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:42 pm

He stood from the chair and crossed around behind hr taking in her form as he moved he knew better then to touch the tatoo that had just been done but he did place his hand on her upper back as he leaned over her and whispered in her ear. "It looks good on you I woulden't worry about it not being symetrical."

He moved back to the front of her chair and knelt in front of it. "A beautiful pice of art for a beautiful woman." He touched the side of her face."Now that you have found me what will you do with me."

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:32 pm

She smiled as she brought her hand to her back and touched the tattoo. It was already healing rather nicely. "I was thinking I would take you out and devour you. Sound good to you?" She grinned as she stood up from the chair and walked over to the counter to pay for the tattoo. "So, you coming or what Michael dear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:38 pm

"That sounds great." He didn't need to be asked twice a beautiful woman wanted to take him home this was going to be an interesting night. He got up and follows her to the door.

"So beautiful your place or mine?" He took her hand amd led her out into the night.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 pm

She chuckled as she took his hand and walked with him out the door. "Oh honey, I'm not sure I can keep my hands off of you long enough to get you home. Come with me, I saw the perfect spot right over here." She took him down the road and lead him down a dark alley. They were about the middle of the alley when she pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:22 pm

"Anxious are we?" He followed her it wouldn't be the first time he had taken a woman in an ally before but never one so beautiful.

Next thing he knew he was being thrown against a wall. She was fisty he liked that he returned her kiss pushinf his tounge into her mouth as his hand found her arse and pulled her closer to him.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:34 am

She kissed him more and more letting her hands travel his body everywhere that her body was not pressed to. She broke the kiss and began to kiss his neck and shoulder. He was returning the favor in kind, moving her hair as he did.

She sat up from her attack upon his neck and shoulder. She moved his head so she was staring into his eyes. "Michael, I want to taste you. I can smell your blood flowing through your veins and I want it." She made sure that when she stared into his eyes that she captured him. She wasn't there to hurt him. Just to drink him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:44 am

He was enjoying her; kissing and licking on her ears and neck she had a lot of long hair he ran his hands through it. Then she pulled back and he looked into her eyes he was mesmerized.

"Michael, I want to taste you. I can smell your blood flowing through your veins and I want it."

All he could do nod and tilt his head to the side offering his neck to her.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:40 am

She placed a hand on the back of his head. She moved her arm around so that his fingertips were upon the side of his head. She brought her other arm up under his arm to hold him once he began to fall. She leaned her head back and opened her mouth as much as she could. She leaned down to his neck and her fangs pierced his flesh.

Her fangs slid through his flesh until they met their mark. His common carotid artery was punctured. She never went for the internal jugular vein, the artery had the more oxygen rich blood. She could feel his heart pounding harder. With the slightest retraction of her fangs the blood began to flow from the punctures to fill her mouth. She closed her lips over his neck and began to swallow the blood.

He was getting heavy in her arms as she drank from him. He was healthy and his blood tasted so good. As he began to get weak his knees gave up on him and she lowered him to the ground. She never broke the dark kiss. He was nearly collapsed on her arms before his heartbeat began to slow. But she continued to drink. She would drink him down to the last two drops.

When she could barely hear his heartbeat, and she was having to suck rather than swallow as it flowed she broke from his flesh. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before she spoke to the barely conscious man. "Michael, you can no longer live in this state. You must choose. Death, or eternal life." She held him and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 am

He felt her fangs sink into his neck and his eyes closed this was the most euphoric feeling he was light headed and he did not even think that she was killing him till he collapsed to the ground he didn't want to die he was geting so weak. He heard her speak.

"Michael, you can no longer live in this state. You must choose. Death, or eternal life."

"I don't want to die."

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:13 am

She put the fingernail of her left hand on the wrist of her right arm. She dragged the nail across her flesh opening her radial artery. She placed her wrist to his mouth. "Drink Michael, drink now." She waited for that sweet sensation of his drinking from her. It was almost as arousing as her drinking from him.

The blood was flowing from his mouth down his face to drip in his lap. Newbies were always such messy eaters. He soon brought his hands up to hold her arm to his mouth. He was suckling from her like a baby from his mother. He was drinking faster and harder and she could feel his fangs coming in as he drank. His strength was increasing as well. She had to force her arm from his mouth.

She grabbed his face, now was an important moment to talk to him, this would send him in one direction or another. "Michael. Look at me and listen. You need blood to live, you will find blood wine a sufficient way to survive, but for the first year or two, you will need live blood once a day at least. Are you listening Michael? Once a day. But it can be blood of an animal. If I catch you killing an innocent, I will kill you. Do you understand me?"

She looked around and saw a rat scurrying by. She snatched it up and handed it to him. "Here, bite here. Drink the blood until the heart has nearly stopped. This is very important Michael. You have to stop before the heart does. I know you understand me. Do not let the heart stop before you. You will die, and you don't want that, remember?" She looked for another rat while he drank that one.

She found another rat and snatched it up. She took the one from him and gave him the second one. "This should hold you for a little while. Come on, get up. I'll take you home." She got up and took his hand to help him up from the ground. She kept his hand in hers as she headed back to the Inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:28 am

He tasted the blood on his lips and sudenly could think of nothing else but the feeing that was flooding into him he grabbed her arm and pressed her wrist harder to his mouth his strength was returning. She pulled back her arm and hefrowned then she was speaking to him.

"Animal blood no inocents." Then a rat was handed to him. He saw where she pointed and bit into the rat the blood that flowed into his mouth was different but it was satisfying. He heard her and nidded he understood he could hear the heartbeat he felt it pumping the blood ito his mouth before iit was about to stop she was taking it from him and handing him another rat. He would drink from this one till th heart was about to stop and drop it to the ground.

He stood to his feet and took her and letting her lead him home wherever that was.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down