Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Now how did I end up back here?

3 posters

Go down

Now how did I end up back here? Empty Now how did I end up back here?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:33 am

Eugene didn't have any idea where he was going this time. He had been sure that he calculated everything just right. But somehow, he was not where he was supposed to be. So where was he? Stepping out from some woodlands to come face to face with The Wandering Hills Inn. "Not here again. Well, maybe I can get my drink this time." He continued on into the Inn looking around to see if that woman was there. Not seeing hide nor hair of her, he made his way over to the bar. He sat down and waited for service.

Back to top Go down

Now how did I end up back here? Empty Re: Now how did I end up back here?

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:36 am

He opened up the door to his room, walking out closing it behind him. Seleen had been extremely busy the last couple of days so he decided to get something to eat at the bar rather than have sent to him. He walked down the stairs to the main floor and saw a man there sitting down at the bar. "Must be a new resident." He walked over to the bar sitting down about four chairs away from the new person. Looking in the direction of the new person he nods his head. "Afternoon."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Another day alone, this was becoming a habit now, everyone leaving her for the day. Inion headed down to the bar this time, somewhere she hardly ever visited, but maybe she could find something new.

Well, what do you know, others had beat her there but the bar seemed to lack a tender. Soft shurg of her shoulders, she hoped they wouldn't mind if she took over the job for a bit. She smiled at the two men, one she had seen around the inn Shuda she thought she heard his name was. The other man she hadn't seen before. "good afternoon gentlemen. Seems the staff is a bit busy, since I am up maybe I can scrounge up what is needed." If she got in trouble atleast it would be for a good reason, right.

She waited for the men to speak up "Oh I am Inion by the way." she moved to the bar.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:31 am

[[Thank you both, I liked your posts.]]

Eugene looked at the guy who had come to sit at the bar. He smiled as he had been addressed. "Good afternoon to you as well." He turned slightly on his barstool to look at the guy better. Less rude that way. "My name is Eugene, you stay here at the Inn?" He figured the guy was either a guest, or a visitor like he was, otherwise he probably would have gone behind the bar to get him a drink. After all, that was what the woman had done before. Unless some employees weren't supposed to work behind the bar. That could happen in some places. But he really figured this guy for a guest.

Eugene looked around a bit before he spoke again. "This really is a lovely place, I stumbled across . . . well, fell across it the other day." He realized how much he was talking and figured he'd a shut up and let the other guy get a word in edgewise. He pushed his glasses back up onto his nose a little better with his right index finger. He wasn't in his work clothes today. He was in orange pants, a black T-shirt, a white ball cap and his wire rimmed glasses. He never worried about things like matching or looking good. He just threw on whatever was clean and comfortable.

Then a lovely lady appeared on the scene. She went behind the bar and even introduced herself. That was great, that meant that the guy probably was a guest. He was right. Plus, now he hd people to talk to who might even have things to say. He was one happy nerd. "Hello there Inion, my name is Eugene, any chance you know how to make that Klingon Blood Wine?" Company and a chance at one of his favorite drinks. Could this day get any better? For once, he was glad he ended up in the same place as before. Maybe, he would even mark this place in his book. Come by for a visit now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:45 am

A bright smile "pleasure to meet you Eugene. I have never made that drink before, but it seems to be written out so I can give it a shot. No promise on how good it is." she gave him a wink "so what brings you to the Inn, just passing through or you thinking of staying a bit?" she talked and got out the things she need to make the drink. Reading the recipe she mixed everything up, making enough for 2, Hey since she was making something new she might as well try it, never know might end up being her new fav drink.

She poured out the two glasses and sat his in front of him. "well I hope I don't kill ya." another wink.

She glanced at the other gentlemen, making sure he knew she wasn't ignoring him, just waiting for his order.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:22 am

His fire red eyes scanned the new guy. Granted the cloths were off kilter but hey to each their own. His own cloths were no different than they always were, A black button up shirt that was not buttoned up, black pants and black boots. Yes he had a thing for black. He nods again with a smile to the new person . "It is nice to meet you Eugene. My name is Shuda. And yes I am a resident of this Inn." He just looked at the man as he spoke. "Yes this is a very lovely place. There are three floors and a basement. The top two floors are rooms for the residents here, the basement is for the battle gym and the swimming pool. Outside in the back is a very lovely garden. And, fell across this place? That must have hurt." He chuckled a little. He then saw Inion walk up and get behind the bar. "Hello Inion I have seen you around just have not had the time to introduce myself. My name is Shuda." He gave her a slight nod. "If at all possible I would like an ale and salad please." He turned back to Eugene with his left eye brow arced. "Klingon Blood Wine? I do not think I have ever heard of that drink, what exactly is in that? It does not sound so appealing." If what was in it had anything to do with the name he would have to stay away from it. Blood was not one of his things.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 am

Eugene smiled at Inionas she made the drinks. "I am sure it will be good, it's a pretty easy drink." He smiled again as he took the offered drink. He put it to his lips and let some of the wonderful red liquid pass his lips to tough his tongue. Perfect. Not too hot or spicey. "This is perfect, thank you." He took another drink and smiled.

Then the other guy at the bar introduced himself as well. Well, wasn't this visit off to a great start. Already meeting new people and he even got his drink. "Good to meet you Shuda. I am just passing through. Have you guys been here long? I mean you are just now meeting oficially." The fell across this place joke got a snorting laugh. It was funny. "Yea, I uh, kinda fell from the sky across the road from here one day." He realized that he probably sounded rather crazy.

He took another drink of his Klingon Blood Wine. Shuda asked him what was in it, now he had to think. "It's rather simple, you add two dashes of Tabasco sauce to an ice filled beer mug, add one ounce of tequila and one ounce of rum, then add one dash of grenadine and top it off with cranberry juice." That was the basics of the recipe. It sounded rather nasty. But it was rather great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:06 am

He just looks at the man taking the drink and taking a sip from it. And when the man asked him how long he has been here he tilts his head a little and looks up thinking. "I would have to say I have been here for about seven months now, give or take a few weeks. And the reason I have not been officially introduced to Inion here is because my fiancee keeps me busy." He gives a little smirk." His left eye brow arced again when the man said fell from the sky. "Fell from the sky huh? Well it is not the ideal way to get here but it works. I mean most people walk or ride a horse they don't fall." He gave another chuckle. Then when he heard what was in the man's drink he just shook his head. "No thanks, I prefer Ale or a nice fine wine. But that is just me, I did however get introduce to what is call "A green beer" it tasted O.K. but I still prefer my ale or my wine."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 am

Inion smiled at Shuda,"it is a pleasure to finally to meet you. Salad and an ale coming right up. anything special you want on your salad, oh and what kind of dressing." she poured him an ale after finding it.

She gave a smile to Eugene, "well atleast it didn't kill ya, glad it's good. I have been here... well I have forgotten how long, but a awhile."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 am

Eugene smiled at the good news. "Wow, what great news. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials Shuda. Let me buy you a drink, please." He liked hearing good news like that. He liked seeing people happy. And getting married tended to make people happy. He had lost his wife tragically, so he wouldn't bring it up and bring Shuda down. But he laughed at Shuda's joke about the falling and the riding. "Yea, I was just not in the mood to travel by foot or by horse So I figured I would just drop in and see what was going on around these parts." He hoped Shuda would find his joke funny. Not everyone got his sense of humor.

So, he wasn't a fan of green beer. Good to know. "Green beer is an acquired taste. One that I don't think I ever acquired myself. It leaves a nasty after taste and makes your teeth feel like they have a film on them." He chuckled at Inion. "I'm glad you didn't kill me too. That would kind of suck. So, if you guys have been here so long it must be a great place to stay." He hadn't prepared any conversation ideas before he came by. Probably because he didn't know he was coming by for one, and he figured he would be alone again for two. So he had no idea what to say next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:58 am

((I hope this is ok, I was looking for a place to post so I thought more guys in here would be cool.))

Cadmon came bounding down the stairs. He had spent the last few weeks nursing Ailylaeli back to health after she got sick. It was the night of the party in the bar that she got sick, so he thought maybe it was the green beer that got her sick. He saw a couple of guys sitting at the bar and a very lovely barkeep standing behind it. He was headed to the bar anyway, but now it was all the better.

He happened to over hear that the one guy was getting married. He walked over and pulled up a stool to have a seat. "Hello. Names Cad.  Congrats, I overheard as I walked up.  Who's the lucky lady?" He looked to the lovely behind the bar. "Darlin', could I get a beer?" He wasn't quite used to ale yet, and he knew there were a few flavors of beer behind the bar. So he would enjoy them while he could. If he had to eventually order an ale he would just have to get used to that fact.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:04 am

Inion smiled at Eugene "it is very nice here, everyone I have met so far has been nice." She had her reasons for coming here and other reasons for staying, but those where stories for another night.

"oh Congrats on the engagement Shuda, you guys make such a lovely couple. Singing for her at the V-day party was so sweet. You have a great voice."

She looked up over at the gentleman that had just entered. "evening sir, a beer huh, sure thing." she pulled a bottle out and popped it open. "Here ya go hun." she sat it in front of him and turned to head to the kitchen to get Shuda's salad ready "you gentleman need anything just hollar," she ran a finger over her pointed ear," I will be able to hear you no prob." Since she was dressed in her casual jeans and a form fitting t-shirt her wings where very noticeable against her back and it didn't help that they gave a twitch as she moved. She fought the urge to be the typical flirtty fairy since she was in alone with three men.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri May 01, 2009 1:52 am

He just smiles and nods at Eugene. "Thank you and an ale would be fine. And well after four hundred years of me being alive I have finally found the person that I want to be with for eternity" He chuckled at Eugene's joke "Dropping in is all well and good but you just have to make sure that you are not dropping face first is a pile of horse dung or even worse a pitch fork." He nodded again at Eugene before talking again. "Yes this is a great place to stay."

He saw the new person and nodded at him. "The lucky lady is Seleen. I do not know if you know her or not." With that he turned back to Inion, He was not trying to be rude to the new person but Inion was about to speak again so He gave her his full attention. He smiles again at her congratulations. "Thank you again, and as the for the V-day party and me singing I thank you again. I really did not know what else to give her so I gave her songs. Oh and for my salad just put oil and vinaigrette on please thank you." So not he just waited for his meal and took a sip from his ale.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 2:42 am

[[The more, the merrier.]]

Eugene looked at the man who walked up and smiled, extending his hand. "Eugene, pleasure to meet you Cad." Well, it seemed that there was more to this Inn than just pretty ladies. Seemed there were some guys around too. Maybe he could make some friends and have some guy friends to pal around with. There was always hope. After all, it was hard to make guy friends these days. Especially in Rhy'Din where even the mortals looked like Goddesses.

The lovely Inion said that everyone she had met here had been nice. That was good to know. Maybe the woman he had met on his first visit was just having a bad day or something. That was always possible. After all, he himself had fallen from the sky that day. And were it not for the project he had been working on, he would have definitely been having a bad day that day as well. So maybe if he ran into her again she would be having a better day.

He pulled out a couple of extra gold to pay for Shuda's ale. He added it to the stack he was getting ready to place on the counter. His eyebrow raised at what Shuda had said. "Did you say four hundred years? Are you a vampire or something?" Not many beings could live four hundred years or longer. But the first one that came to mind was a vampire. He hoped that he didn't offend him. As for his comment about watching where he lands, now that was funny. He had to laugh. "That's a good thing to file away for future reference. I will make note to watch where I fall, thanks." He laughed some more. The thought of landing face down in some horse dung or on a pitchfork was definitely unappealing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 am

((Thanks man.))

Cad smiled as he took the beer. "Thanks." He took a swig off of his beer and nearly spit it out when Shuda said the name. He managed to contain himself and swallow the beer. "Um, about five nine, five ten, black hair, fangs. That Seleen?" To say he was in shock was an understatement. If they were talking about the same woman than yes, Cad knew her, knew her rather well in fact.

He took Eugene's offered hand and gave it two shakes with a rather firm grip. "Yea, good to meet you too man. So what is this about falling? If you don't mind me asking that is." He was rather curious. Of course, who wouldn't be? You hear about someone falling from the sky, at least he thought that was what he had heard, and they walk away without a scratch? That is a story worth listening to.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue May 05, 2009 12:23 am

The salad was easy to make since most of the stuff was already prepared all she had to do was put it all together. She sang very softly as she worked and in no time she was returning to the bar with the salad, "Here you go good sir, one salad." she gave Shuda a bright smile.

She didn't really drink the odd drink she had made, she really was more about sweet drinks so in the fridge she had pulled out a soda. Hopping up on a bar stool and reaching into her bag at her side, she pulled out a pink box and inside was of course fudge. Anyone that knew Inion, knew that she almost always had fudge or something sweet with her. She set it on the counter so that anyone could help themselves.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue May 05, 2009 1:55 am

He laughed at Eugene. "Yes I am a something. I am by all rights an immortal but not by vampirism it was.......bestowed on to me shall we say. It is a long story." He chuckles again. "Actually it is a 400 year long story. Pardon my pun." He took a sip from his ale as he turned back to Cad. He chuckled at Cad's description of his future wife. "Yes that Seleen, I guess you do know her then. And hi Cad my name is Shuda." He would have extended his hand to him but he had an ale in one have and was about be served his salad. "Thank you Inion." He gave her a light nod before he took his fork stabbing the lettuce and putting a few pieces into his mouth. And he started to chew with his mouth closed mind you as the fork left his mouth.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 5:47 am

[[Sorry guys pregnant, demanding wife on the loose.]]

Eugene chuckled at the guy, Cad was his name. "Well, I sort of fell through a portal in the sky and discovered this Inn a while back. There was this odd woman working the bar that day, so I wasn't sure if I was going to come back. But then I ended up back here today, somehow. So here I am." He looked at the little pink box that Inion had placed on the bar. He even smiled as he took an offered piece of fudge. "Thanks Inion." He thought it was very nice of her to offer them a treat.

He listened to Shuda as he spoke. He was actually rather interested in what he had to say. This man, Shuda, had the means to give Eugene a gift that not many could. Shuda could teach Eugene something new. This was an exciting thing for Eugene. He laughed at the pun. "Well, I'm curious Shuda. What kind of being lives as long as you and is still alive? Other than a fairy that is. You don't look like you could be a fairy, or an elf." Eugene loved to learn new things, but he lived a sheltered life so he had lots to learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed May 13, 2009 11:27 pm

Inion looked over at Eugene " you are welcome" she shuffled through her bag and pulled out her sketch book and pencil. She wasn't bored, just an idea had hit her and she had learned that if she didn't get it down on paper when she had them they would be gone. She drew out things and listened to the guys talk.

Looking up at Eugene at the mention of Shuda not looking like a fairy. a glance at Shuda and a shurg. "Never know about the fairy thing, its a simple magic to look anyway we want."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu May 14, 2009 11:58 pm

He chuckled at Eugene. "I am a pure human through and through. My immortality was a side effect of something that happened to me a long time ago." He did not think anything of it. It was just the answer that came into his head. If they were to ask more about it he was give them a clearer response. He took another sip from his ale and another bite from his salad.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Wed May 27, 2009 2:40 am

Cad nodded to Shuda as he spoke of Seleen. "Oh yes, we have met. I like her, I'll have to stop by her room and congratulate her later. I'm very happy that she has found someone." Cad's sentiment was genuine. He was truly happy for Seleen. Now he just had to remember what room she said she was in. The room with the healer if he remembered right.

It was hard to know that Inion always had something sweet with her when she always smelt like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Which just happened to be one of Cad's favorites. But he was happy for the offer of fudge none-the-less. "Mmm, fudge, thanks Inion." He took the offered candy and smiled as he took that first bite of the sweet confection. It was perfect.

He had to have heard Eugene wrong. "Fell from the sky? Dude, seriously, how did you ever walk away from that?" Here Eugene was wondering what Shuda was and Cad was wondering what Eugene was. He had to be something other than human to fall from the sky and walk away from it, right? After all, humans break.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:02 am

[[Again, sorry it took me so long.]]

Eugene nodded to Inion. "That's true. You have a point." He took another drink of his Klingon Blood Wine. Then he glanced at Shuda. "Perhaps you could tell me more about that someday? It sounds like an interesting story." He caught glimpse of his watch. "Oh crap, I'm running late . I hate to leave such good company, but I have to go. I promise to tell you all about it some other time Cad, see you guys around." He polished off his drink and with a smile for all, he headed out. He was very late for an appointment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down