Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Back behind the counter

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back  behind the counter Empty Back behind the counter

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Madeline had went to her room and put her nice new things away, with the exception of her new necklace. She wasn't planning on taking that off anytime soon. She went back to the bar, and saw that no one was waiting to be served, she made fresh coffee, and wiped the bar off. She stood behind the bar holding the blood rose penedant thinking about the wonderful morning she had .

Back to top Go down

Back  behind the counter Empty Re: Back behind the counter

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:46 pm

(Kitty Kat NPCed per her request....)

That morning he and his friend came down the stairs looking around. He found a table and smiled hoping that this was the right place for drinks and maybe some food. He waved to Madeline, but he thought she was in another world.
Sitting at the table he wondered what he should do. Did he go up and order or what. He stood there with a confused look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:51 am

Madeline saw Zeph sit down, and popped out of her cloud nine. She took a tray with a glass of wate, a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass. She sat glass of water down, and put the shot glass down, and poured him a shot."Good morning Zeph, how are you this wonderful day?"

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:07 pm

It had been a long night and she now needed to get a thing or two from the bar - aside from that she was hungry.

Making her way down to the bar, De'Ryanna was in her silver dress. Clinched at the waist with a wide gray belt, the skirt was gathered and to her feet. Posture straight as she moved about the floor to her destination. Ah, there were people at the bar and Madeline was tending.

"Greetings everyone. Madeline. Katayna. I remember you, Sir, from when I checked in Katayna but do not know your name."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:29 pm

"Good morning De'Ryanna, this is Mr. Zephyr Eurus. Mr. Zephyr, this is my boss Miss De'Ryanna. Can I get you a cup of coffee, or anything else De'Ryanna?"Madeline asked De'Ryanna with a warm friendly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:48 pm

He looked up as he heard his name and smiled, "Miss Madeline, it du be so gud tu be seein ye. I Du be hopin that ye du be well."

He saw the pendant and smiled, "That du be a nice lookin piece. Du it be meanin anythin?"

His head turned as he heard a new voice. That smiled flash like lightning on his face. He opened his mouth to speak but he before he could speak Madeline answered for him. He did look at the shot and wondered what it was. He was truly confused by it. So instead he began to look at it and sniff.

He then looked back at the new lady, and smiled. " 'Ello. How du ye be doin. Please du be callin me Zeph. All me friends du be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:19 pm

((I do so hope that this is the timeline I am supposed to be in. If not then I will remove the post and find something to do somwhere.))

Dalia had put her bag in her room and gone back downstairs. She wandered over to the bar to look for something to eat and drink. She had been fasting for three days, it was time to replenish her body.

She was still wearing her traveling clothes, even her crown. She hadn't realized how tired she was. So she figured it was time for food, drink, and bed for a nap. She saw all the others there conversing. She recognized De'Ryanna as the lady who checked her in, but no one else.

She made no effort to interupt them, she simply passed them and took a seat. The smoothness of her walk was matched by the smoothness of her sitting. She simply seemed to be floating on air.

Once she sat down she saw that there was a male amungst them. He was rather handsome with his long white flowing hair. She looked away for a moment, embarassed to be noticing him. But her eyes found their way back to his form. She studdied him for a moment. His ears had no point, human perhaps. That could be changed. He didn't seem too large, that was good. She wasn't a fan of the overly buff. She liked men who were built, but not so overly built that they couldn't put their arms down to their sides, or around her.

She realized she was stairing again and looked away. He was sitting with another woman, her ears were pointed, elf maybe? She was quite gorgeous. The two didn't seem like they were a couple, friends perhaps? This was also good. She sat there in silence waiting to be spoken to, trying not to stare at the attractive man who had seemed to have caught her attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 pm

Madeline felt her pendant"Kind of Zeph, it's new, a friend of mine bought it for me. I liked it because of the blood red in the rose, it reminds me of my younger days. Excuse me for a moment I have another customer." Madeline saw the young woman taking a seat. After she excused herself from Zeph and De'Ryanna, she walked over to the table.Good day M' lady, my name is Madeline, may I get you something to drink or eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm

He sat there and was smiling. Looking from lass to lass, it was during one of these times that he saw a new lady enter the bar. He was amazed at little of a sound she made. Mayhap she was a Dancer, as the Beastie called them.

That was when he noticed the crown. 'Wind Blast,' he thought. 'There du be one of dem there royal folks that he ded be heaain bout what du be here and there.'

He noticed how she sat apart from them. Well he knew he did not stink and that Kitty Kat did not. But he was not one to let someone sit over by themselves. So with his icy blues flashing through white hair, he spoke to her.

"Royal Lady. I du nae be knowin ye, but many du be callin me Zeph. Iffen we du be needin full titles then it du be Zephyr 'Stormbringer' Eurus," with that he bowed his head a little. His accent thick as can be. "This du be my friend Kitty KAt. Well she du be Kat tu be most others at least. And this lass du be Madeline. She ded be gettin me my room and such and I du be thinkin that she du be workin fer this here lass. I du be think her name du be D Ranna," he said it as it sounded to him. He was sure he would be corrected.

"We du be havin what I du be thinkin du be a stronger spirit of those that do be passed on. I du nae be drinkin the dead but there du be those that du be. I du be thinkin they du be callin it Whisk's Key. Ye du be welcum tu be joinin us. I du nae be bitin and I du be knowin that Kitty Kat du be nae. I du be nae knowin iffen these other two du be."

He flashed one of his smiles and sat there, pushing forth a chair at their table. Then he noticed he was talking over madeline and laughed a rich and hearty laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:16 pm

-She shook her head at him as he spoke to the other women around him. She smiled to the woman he invited to join them and was curious of why she was so far from her royal home. She whispered to him.-

Are you going to invite every pretty one you see to join us? If so, I can leave you to your company.

-Knowing her so well he would notice the hint of jealousy in her voice.-

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:39 pm

With the answer Madeline gave she had a name for the man. "Pleasure to meet you Zeph. And it's 'day-ree-on-ah'" She poke clearly and articulated her words in hopes of helping him to better pronounce it. Noticing his accent she knew that it was hard to say certain sounds. "Dalia, how are you?"

De'Ryanna did not take a seat at the bar, but she continued her smile as she addressed Madeline. "When you have a moment, may I please have two tea cups and a pitcher of water please?" Only water, that is all she needed for now.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Madeline nodded with a smile."Yes Mam, no problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:40 am

Dalia looked to Madeline as she spoke. "Good morn, or perhaps is it afternoon already, I am not sure. All I know is it has been a long day. It is a pleasure to make your aquaintance Medeline, I am Princess Dalia, you may call me Princess or Dalia, I will answer to either." She looked over to the man who was speaking at the same time.

She heard what he was saying as she and Madeline were talking and she rose from her seat fully intending to join them at the other table. But as she rose, she kept her eyes on the man and spoke to Madeline. "Could I get some fresh juice, nothing that has been frozen though please. And perhaps some steak and eggs? Steak medium rare, eggs over easy? That is if it is possible."

She walked over to the table where the others were. She sat upon the offered seat with a smile. "I believe you said your name was Zeph? Thank you for the invitation." She turned to the lovely woman who was sitting with them. "And you are Kat, yes? It is a pleasure. I am Princess Dalia. You may call me Princess or Dalia, I will answer to either."

She looked up to De'Ryanna standing there near the table. "Hello again De'Ryanna. Lovely to see you again, I do so love my room, it is perfect. Thank you again." She had a soft smile upon her lips, and now that she was closer to the man named Zeph she could take in the aroma of the soaps he used and the all out smell of him. It was intoxicating.

he was even more attractive close up. She was definately going to have to get to know him better. She senced some added energy around them, it was the woman, Kat. She was either jealous or angry at the fact that Zeph had invited her to join them. Dalia was used to that, she encountered that a lot since she left home on her little quest. She wasn't worried, she saw no ring upon Zephs finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 am

Of course Princess, just give me a few minutes please."Madeline said. She went into the kitchen and fixed Princess Dalia's steak and eggs just as she ordered. She also made some for Kat, and Zeph, just in case they were hungry. She found some fresh frozen apple juice in the frige and put it on the big trey. She took the food and juice out to the table and served Zeph, Kay, and Dalia. Here you go everybody brunch with a smile. Now if you all need anything I will be behind the bar."

Madeline went back to the bar and got two tea cups, and a pitcher of fresh spring water. She took the trey to De'Ryanna who was talking to the others at the table.. "Here you go De'Ryanna. Now does anybody need anything else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:10 am

He nodded to De'Ryanna. "I du be thinkin i du be able tu be speechin that rite. Day Weeonah." He nodded proud of himself, well until he heard what Kitty Kat said.

"Du be nae balmin a male iffen he du be surrounded by what du be those who du be lookin better then what he du be. It du be helpin him tu be rememberin what he du be Dancin fer. Besides, ye du be knowin the Beastie. He du be havin a way with the lasses. Iffen he du be here, then the way tu be gettin him here du be by havin lasses around us." He looked at her and shook his head, a few strands of white fell into his eyes. "Besides, we ded be wishin tu be meetin moor people. And look we du be meetin free of them."

he turned to Dalia, "Ye du be welcomed tu be sittin wit us. It du be nae a bother at all tu me. ye du be really a Princess? Where? Ded be nae knowin that they ded be still havin them. Though Me and Beastie and Kitty Kat here, ded be wortkin fer one once. He ded be thinkin he ded be smart and ded be tryin tu be Wind Blasting cheatin us. Kitty Kat here ded be nae tu be nice tu him. Where du be all yer gaurds? Ded nae be thinkin that people of yer class du be with nae them? Du ye be runnin from being...ummm...what du they be callin it. Ye du be knowin. Where they du be givien ye tu what du be sum monstertu be savin the lands or some thing. I du be thinkin ye du be havin tu be a Vegen or what du be sum such fer that tu be workin. mayhap ye du be runnin tu be runnin. Du be great exercise."

he would have continued on, asking her if she was running from a prearranged marriage and such, but he smelled food. His stomach reminding him he had not eaten in awhile. It still amazed him at how much he still had to learn about Lowlanders and that he was not up in his mountain village any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:50 pm

The way Zeph pronounced it now was close enough. It would be easier if she told people to call her Ryan, but that was reserved for those who knew her better, and there was only one person here who could call her that.

"You are welcome Dalia, if there's anything you need for your room please let me know. This is the same for the rest of you as well."

Madeline was a great worker. Always on point when it came to her job.

Once her water was ready she thought about taking a moment or two of her time and sitting with the others. Normally not one for gatherings it would be a change. Perhaps she could stay for a moment longer. Her charge was sleep and would probably be so for a bit longer.

De'Ryanna was interested in learning more about the people in the Inn.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:52 pm

After he and Madeline had returned from their morning venture, Leo had gone to report to his boss the matter which was in the basement of the shop. When that was over he proceeded downstairs once more for there was a promise of a drink awaiting for him at the bar.

When he arrived there was activity at the bar, one of the people he had seen, but did not know by name. A nod of his head in greetings to the other people in attendance. Walking up to the bar he smiled at Madeline.

"Perhaps it is good that your kidnapping did not last longer. Your presence would have been missed." He took note that her clothing had changed, yet she still wore the necklace and that made him smile.

Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 am

Dalia smiled at handsome Zeph's curriosity. She did hear De'Ryanna speak to her though, as well as noticed when Madeline had brought the tray of food to the table. "Thank you Miss Madeline, it looks delicious." Eyes closed and a slight bow of the head. "Oh no, I cannot think of a thing my room needs, at least not at the moment. But if something does arise, if I have need of anything, I will be sure to inform you, thank you De'Ryanna."

She picked up her napkin and put it in her lap. "I am sorry to inform you Zeph, that it is nothing that exciting that brings me here. I am not running away from anything. I have something that I need to do and I have a short time to do it in. So I have traveled half way around this world so far in my quest to find what it is I am searching for."

She saw the other man enter the area. He nodded his greetings so she did the same in return. A simple show of respectfull aknowledgment. She watched him from the corner of her eye while he walked over to the bar to be near Madeline, her mate perhaps? No, they lacked a certain intimacy. Her future mate being a better possability, at least they seemed to be nearing what humans sometimes called couple status.

She returned her attention to Zeph. "I have no guards because I chose to travel alone this time, I figured it would be a lot simpler, and I could go faster. Guards get in the way sometimes." She picked up her glass of apple juice and sipped from it. Her eyes became rather large as she pulled her napkin from her lap and uncerimoniously put it over her mouth and spit the juice into the napkin, causing it to become quite wet.

She used a dry section of the cloth to dry her mouth as she set the glass back upon the table. Never one to be rude to others she simply shook the look of disgust off her face and began to eat, ignoring the juice. Her people never drank anything that had been frozen, it had preservatives in it that they considered to be bad for ones health. The only reason they would eat a previously frozen meat product was because it had to be frozen to keep from spoiling and there were no preservatives added to it before freezing.

So she cut into her steak, it was cooked perfectly. She cut her eggs and the yokes ran, but the whites were done. The food looked perfect. She took a peice of egg on her fork and stabbed it into a peice of meat. She put the duo of food into her mouth and tried to savor every flavor from the seasonings and the meat and the egg. It was perfect. So she continued to eat and engage in conversation with the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:09 am

Madeline almost jumped with excitement when she saw Leo. She felt butterflies in her stomach when he reached the bar."Hi ya!! Yes it would seem kidmapping os good for me. Yes this place started picking up when I got back, would you like a drink, or prehaps something to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:33 pm

"Then we shall have to do it again. I will have what they are having if it is not too much of trouble." Enjoying going places, it seemed to be pleasant with another along. "Pardon, un momento." If there were people about it would be in his best interest to introduce himself.

Leo approached the group sitting at the table. Straightening out his shirt to be presentable. "'A'lo. Excuse the interruption. I do not know any of you. I am Leo. Are all of you staying here at the Inn?"
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:41 pm

"OK Sweety.....I mean Leo, just go ahead and sit where you like, and I'll have your food and drink ready for you in a bit" She couldn't believe she let the word sweety slip out, and she was embarassed that it had. She went to the kitchen to fix Leo steak and eggs, and some fresh apple juice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:01 pm

-She acknowledged the fact that she was spoken to by Dalia and De'Ryanna by nodding to each of them. She turned her attention to food that was set before her and picked up her utensils and began to eat. After eating a little bit she nudged Zeph.-

Have you seen the the Beastie lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:53 am

He had been listening to Dalia, a huge smile on his face at getting DeRyanna's name right. He nodded to the man

"I du be Zephyr. It dui be a pleasure tu be meetin ye Leo.That du be like the wee lion eh? The one that du be havin all that Wind Blasted hair what du be 'round it head?"

It was then that he got nudged and looked at Kitty Kat. He shook his mane of white hair.

"nae be seein that Beastie since we ded be splittin up. But iffen they du be sayin he du be here then I du be thinkin he du be here. We just du be needin tu be waitin on his scaley hide tu be showin up. He du be one of those that du be likin crowds, so I du be thinkin he du be here. Let us du be hopin he du nae be havin any apples."

He shudder as he thought about the Beastie eating one of his apples. He looked at his food and almost could not eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:35 am

-She nodded to him.-

He is here, I have seen him when I checked in but have not seen him since. This is not like him to stay away from his friends.

-She felt in her gut that something was not right about him not being around.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:39 am

-Realizing she had ignored the man who spoke to them. She looked up to him and spoke.-

Hello, I am Katyana. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next