Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Back on Duty ...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back on Duty ... Empty Back on Duty ...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Venis rounded the steps heading to the third floor. When she hit the second floor landing she saw him again, he seemed to be sniffing out something. She paid him no further mind for the moment. She could already tell anyone the location of another without all the leg work. She just chose to not do so. Yep, she was definitely back on duty. She thought briefly of notifying someone at the end of the hall as to the approaching lycan.

She placed one foot on the step and stopped again. Yes, definitely needed to let them know something. She knew that he didn't know her personally. But she had felt him within the Inn before so she knew of his presence. She had one other to check on as well. So she figured she would contact them both. She bound up the stairs noisily, six inch heels clicking along the way.

She reached the third floor and turned to her left. The first room she came to was Tasha and Seleen's room. She knocked on the door. Tasha was inside, awaiting the nightfall and the full moon. There was no response so she left her be. Tasha would come to her if needed. She walked further down, passed the door of the room she was supposed to share with her husband. She approached the last room on this side of the hall and knocked upon the door. That room was for her employees. They slept in shifts and spent time out and about doing various tasks in their waking hours.

Once she had rapped three times on the door she went back to her room. The door closed automatically behind her. She walked over to a trunk and laid it open gently. She moved some things and pulled out a diamond, it was cushion cut round and nicely faceted so that it reflected all light, natural and not. She had never had the carrot weight declared for it, but she knew it was ten inches in diameter. She returned to the door of her room and pulled it open. She placed the diamond down to use as a weight to hold the door open fully. Some found diamonds to be rare and expensive treasures, she made her own and usually gave them away.

She went over to the desk in the main room of her two room sweet. She sat down and picked up the top file off of a large stack of files. Time to get to work. She looked up when she heard a noise. It was Manny. "There are Dre droppings on and around the stairs. Could you find a volunteer to clean up the mess before someone slips on it?" She loved her son, but his 'apples' were awfully messy. Her employees were used to cleaning up the splattered flesh and things from his 'apples', and they were paid handsomely to do so.

Back to top Go down

Back on Duty ... Empty Re: Back on Duty ...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Manny had been sitting at the desk writing in the quiet of the room. Isah was the only other one awake and he was reading. Shamus, Joseph, Derek, and Bo were asleep in the four twin sized beds in the other room. Andrew, Keven and Jorge were out and about in town somewhere.

Manny rose from his seat. "I'll go see what she needs." Said to Isah as he walked to the door. He grabbed a room key from the table beside the door and left the room to go to Venis' room.

He came up to the doorway and she looked up at him before he could speak or knock. There was no greeting involved, just a polite request. He noticed she was working so he understood. Perhaps something was amiss in one of those files. "Isah's awake, I'll have him go do it."

She thanked him, even calling him sweety. "Not a problem." And he walked away, back to tell Isah what little adventure he was getting to undertake. Isah was going to be thrilled, not.

He went in and informed Isah, he sighed and rose from his seat. "You know that stuff is nasty. But it has to be done." He headed out of the room and to the stairs. He had brought some paper towels and a spray bottle of cleaner. He cleaned the mess up and went back to his room and his reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:53 am

Venis had heard the mental link from Seleen. No details were offered but she would get them later. She simply rose from her papers and returned to the hall.

Within a few steps she was again knocking on the door of her employees. When Manny answered she smiled. "We need two men in the kitchen post haste please." She smiled warmly as she returned to her room and her paperwork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:09 am

Manny smiled. "Our work is never done, is it sweety?" That had made her smile as she returned to her room. He shut the door and went into the room.

"Shamus, Joseph. Can you two get down to the kitchen please, someone's hungry." He returned to his writing.

Shamus and Joseph got up from what they were doing and headed downstairs without even questioning the request. They were bored anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Venis had been sitting at her desk for hours. She had taken a couple of bathroom breaks and had gone to the men's room to send someone down to the kitchen, but that had been hours ago as well. She figured she would go take a cold bath.

The noise in her head was driving her particularly crazy for some reason. She had forgotten what it was like mto have only her voice in her head until recently, she had gotten a break for a few hours. It was blissfull. But short lived. After all, she chose her fate on this one. A cold bath with strawberry and raspberry extracts, that would be nice.

So she got up and closed and locked her door. She got undressed and took off her metal bikini. She ran a straight cold water bath, pouring the extracts in, then sat down in to soak. She didn't dare get her hair wet. Too much work to brush it out by herself if it was washed. So she just closed her eyes and soaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:13 am

She smiled. "Well, Cas, you look like you're off for a ride. Don't give that stallion of yours too much of a workout. And yes, Krys, I have plenty you can help with. Yes Maddie?" She picked up a stack of files.

((Ok, after Cas leaves this needs to move to my thread, "Back on Duty".))

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:10 am

Madeline stepped into Lady Venis's room with her usual warm smile.Hello Miss Venis, you had asked me earlier to let my boss know you would like to talk to her. She has just arrived back to the inn and she told me to let you know that if you would like, she would be in the meeting hall for a good while if you would like to talk to her. Her name is Miss De'Ryanna."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:10 am

Madeline stepped into Lady Venis's room with her usual warm smile.Hello Miss Venis, you had asked me earlier to let my boss know you would like to talk to her. She has just arrived back to the inn and she told me to let you know that if you would like, she would be in the meeting hall for a good while if you would like to talk to her. Her name is Miss De'Ryanna."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Venis was gathering up a couple more files, she had a project that her daughter could definitely help with. Maddie addressed her so she looked up with a warm smile. Literally, she was extremely warm for a vampire, but some of these papers being in such disarray was making her blood boil so to speak.

"Thank you Maddie. De'Ryanna ... Seems like I should know that name from somewhere. I'm not sure. Some of the things I felt going on in my absence are more like ghosts in the back of my mind. But I'll figure it out later. If you can tell her that I will be down shortly I would greatly appreciate it. And where's my hug kid? I haven't seen you since you left for boarding school."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Madeline walked over to Venis and gave her a hug. She had deeply missed Venis. "Oh Lady Venis, I have missed you. I do believe it has been that long. LOL You haven't changed a bit. I never thought I would run into so many people from SBR, it's been quite a reunion. But you Venis have been the one I missd the most." Madeline hated to cut the meeting short, but she did have a br full of people.She chuckled."Lady Venis I have to get back to the bar. I would stay longer, but there is a certian Furball that we both know that will have the bar stock empty if I don't get back. If you get a chance stop by for a drink" With that Madeline gave Venis another guick hug, and headed back to the bar.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 pm

She smiled as she hugged her. "You're all grown up now dear, it's just Venis now." She laughed. "Of course I haven't changed, it's hard to improve upon perfection." She was joking of course, but she could have fun like that with those present. So she laughed out loud. "Yea, it feels more like a homecoming than I had even hoped for. I'm glad to have so many loved ones around." She smiled, no need to tell her that she had originally wanted solitude to heal and recover. "Tell my Fuzzy Butt of a best friend that he needs to come pay me a visit. He owes me a hug for carrying his hind end out of that basement in six inch heels." She laughed and hugged her again. "I'll come by later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:21 am

Krys waved bye to Madeline and turned her attentions to her Mother."So how can I help Mom?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:48 am

She returned to her desk and picked up the stack of files. "While I was gone, everyone saved every receipt. That was good. They just thew them all into files without any organization. Can you separate them into receipts for the house and ones for the keep. Then we can go through them and see which ones I really need to see and ones we can just throw out." She hoped that this would help. She just couldn't look at another receipt at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 am

"No problem Mom, I would be glad to." Krys smiled at her mom, and took the folder from Venis. She walked over to her mom's bed, and sat down. She started looking at the receipts and made started sorting the receipts like her Mother had asked.Mom, do you want these in order by date as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 am

Seleen pulled her door back shut. She walked down to Venis room, not a long walk, it was the next room. She turned into the doorway of the room and just stood there, unable to get the smile off of her face. Oh she was totally busted. "Yes ma'am?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 am

Krys looked up when she heard the door shut. She smiled at Seleen. "Hello Seleen."

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:08 pm

He came to what he knew was his mother's room. He watched for a moment as they were shifting recipents. he had to be careful here as he knew someone might pick him up. He thought for a moment about what he could do, then it came to him.

His first step was a gust of wind to blow from the private bath to scatter the recipents everywhere. It was then he inacted his second step. As the ladies ran around to get them, He made it so that Krystal felt like she was getting hit with Nerf bats by thier mother and Seleen.

With Seleen and Venis, well that was another matter entirely. He drew on some new powers he had and sent a wave of lust at them both. Images of them with thier lovers doing things that would not even be imagined filled their heads and the sounds of that lovemaking filling their ears. he cranked it as high as he could and then hid to watch the results.

Last edited by Dreconis on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Krystal was half way done with the reciepts when a gust of wind blew them everywhere. Great!! Now, I'll have to do this all over again. As soon as she stepped off the bed and bent down to pick the receipts, she felt nerf bats. "OWWW!!!! Mooommmm, sssstttooppp!! What did I do? I promise not to do it again OWWWWWWW!!" She felt like a child being punished. She lifted her head just abit and saw Seleen and Venis talking on the other side of the room. What is going on in here!!! Mom, Seleen help, something or someone is beating me!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Venis hadn't noticed the door close, Seleen must have accidently kicked the diamond and made it roll. She was just about to question Seleen when the gust of wind came along. She rose to go help chase receipts when Krys says she felt like she was getting beaten.

She stopped and looked around for a moment, seeing nothing. Then suddenly there were flashes of images in her head and sounds in her ears. She covered her ears and squeezed her eyes closed. She stood as still as possible trying to block out those immages. She did not need this mind ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:00 pm

"Mom could you stop day dreaming and figure out whats going on. It feels like a thousand nerf bats are getting me. Hellllppp." Krys wondered why her mother had stopped dead in her tracks for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:38 pm

Seleen was going to go help Krys when she started getting her own flashes of sight and sound. Unlike those around her she knew what was going on. She tried to push past it, but the visions were strong, and so were the sounds. More than one thing flashed within her line of sight, but there was only two different sounds to reference. One sound was something she hadn't heard in over a hundred years. The other sound was from not too long ago.

She was still trying to see through the visions to help Krys, drown out the sounds. But one face popped up before her and she dropped to her knees. She was enjoying the sensations from the image, but there was an undertone of pain. She she fought the image. It was replaced by something new, and just as pleasurable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:38 am

"Enough." Roared fourth from her mouth. She was all smiles remembering nights of lovemaking and bonding. But it had been too long, and her husband was away. She did not want such lusty thoughts. One was too far away, and the other was too close.

Besides, her daughter had just been beaten on, she needed to see if she was ok. One foot in front of the other. Suddenly, walking was not so easy. A distraction, yes, that would be most welcome. "Seleen, was that Sparky I saw you with earlier?" There we go, two whole steps, the second easier than the first. "What's going on there?"

She was finding it easier to walk with each thing she said. "I hope you know what you're doing? How much does he know?" She reached her daughter and drew her into her arms, holding her close. "I know it's been a long time Sel, but I want you to tread softly. I would hate for Gawain to get fat, or Kahn to be over worked." She started checking her daughter for wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 am

Her final thought brought her to her knees. There were the soft hushes tones of an evening meal. She was having dinner with Shuda. It was looking into his eyes and watching the fires dance within them while he payed her one of several unexpected compliments. That was what had melted her to her knees. ~Stop it Dre, I'm in enough trouble already. She's going to think I had something to do with this.~ She knew who and wha was causing these waves of lust. But she had promised to never tell.

She looked up from her possition upon the floor. The visions and he sounds were dulling. She tried to get up and only found herself further onto the floor. "His name is Shuda Venis." She wasn't trying to be rude, just informative. "I don't know what's going on yet. Right now it was just dinner and a conversation."

Pushing back up to her knees she rested on her heels and continued. "No, I honestly don't know what I'm doing. This is not like me." Her smile plastered to her face. "He knows everything. I told him my life's story. Well the abbreviated version that is."

She rose up further and managed to get to her feet. "I promise, I will be careful." Steps, steps were good. She was beginning to walk, all be it wobbly. "If Gawain gets fat or Kahn busy it will not be my fault. Or Shuda's for that matter. I promise, I can take care of myself. But for now, bed for me. I'm exhausted. Krys, I hope you're ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:41 am

Krystal felt like a child in her mothers arms again. At least it had stopped. "Thank you Mom, Thank you Seleen. I think I'm ok Mom. I would just like to know what just happened and who caused it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:18 am

He came to the door and opened it, a look of concern on his face.

"Everything alright? I heard screaming."

Hears the wood creaking and mumbles about multistory places and their weight load. Talons digging into the wood. He looked at all three checking them to make sure they were okay.

"Well? Someone gonna answer or you gonna just look like you three were in an orgy?"
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next