Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

+2
De'Ryanna Aybara
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
6 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure - Page 14 Empty Re: Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

Post by Sky Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:20 pm

He had made his way back racoon in his mouth. His day was coming over tather slowly apparently to everyone elses. He di walk in past the gates to the carriage but didnt go inside any building. He crouched down over his kill and began to eat. He was thirsty again as well. He wondered what everyone else was doing, but was content to merely sit and watch every person that walked by him with the viscious eye of a hunter protecting his meal... because that is what he was.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure - Page 14 Empty Re: Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Seleen couldn't help but chuckle a little. She had forgotten what it felt like to get that first mental link. "Sorry Cad, I didn't realize that you would be along for the ride. The bite, it's not a mark. It's itching because it's healing. The 'dog in heat' symptoms shouldn't have worked on you. But I guess that burst of lust was different than that of a vampire. Sorry about that. The lingering effects might be what had caused the mental link to go through."

She found the drawer she wanted and pulled out some sweat pants. She went to another dresser and found some huge T-shirts. "If you felt it too, I wonder who else. Probably Vesta, right?" She looked at him and he nodded in silence. "Well, if there is a sudden baby boom around here in about nine months we'll know just how powerful it was. You know how some old places have 'feelings' with them. I guess this place was just in a lusty mood or something."

She started for the door and reached out grabbing his hand as she passed him. She pulled him through the door and back into the hall so he wouldn't hit the wall again. She called out from the hall. "Vesta, Nephalei, you two ready?" She started locking Venis' doors back. She knew she was needed back at the Inn. She heard Dre in her head, he said that someone was going to owe him big for the transporting of the gold. She smiled and shook her head waiting for the other girls. She smelt blood from the courtyard. "Sky's Back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Cad gasped as she grabbed his hand and pulled him from the room. She was sure in a hurry now. He wondered why. Maybe she was in a hurry to get away from the lust in the castle, but seemed to have passed to him. "So how long am I gunna have this problem?"

He saw Nephalei coming out of a room holding two dresses draped over her arms. He smiled, he was happy she could find something that she liked so fast. A woman who could make up her mind. "I would love to hear the story about how that whole haunted castle of lust effected you Nephalei. Gunna have to fill me in later. I think Seleen's in a bit of a hurry. She's smoking like a train and drinking from that bottle like it's a life line."

He saw Seleen go down and lock up the rooms Nephalei had come from and the ones that Cad had been in as well when he went looking for a T-shirt. He put the T-shirt on now, he had forgotten earlier. "Vesta, sweety, can we shake a little tail? I think Seleen needs to get back to the Inn and it is getting late." He leaned against the wall in the hallway to wait with Seleen and Nephalei.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 am

"Haunted castle of lust? What?" The only reason Vesta had heard that phrase was due to the fact that she had opened the door when Cad had said it. Honestly she thought that she had heard it wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. If what she heard was true, it would explain a lot of things.

She had found a bag somewhere in the room and filled it with a few articles of clothing, really hoping that Tasha wouldn't mind. Maybe she wouldn't even know she had them? For her part Vesta now wore dark demin jeans that rode low and hugged the hips and flared out at the base. Boot cut. Her shirt was a simple fitted gray ribbed Tee. Finger-less teal and brown gloves that reached almost to the shoulders. She figured to dress for practicality. Didn't know what to expect on the way back and all.

"Keep your pants on Cad I'm coming." Of course, she did have on her sneakers and made quick progress down the hall to the rest of them. "Here ya go. Carry it?" The bag of course. It wasn't heavy and she was already pushing it off on him.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:42 am

((Am i missing something here? are you guys playing Neph for her?))
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:54 am

(yes, she had posted somehting but it poofed when server reset so they are NPCing her. Mainly so we can get out of the Time Warp))
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:44 pm

Everyone was ready to go. Seleen smiled as Vesta handed Cad the bag of clothes. "Come on, I'm really getting tired and evidently I am needed for something back at the Inn." She headed for the stairs. "There is an open air carriage waiting in the courtyard with the coach. Nephalei, why don't you take it to the Inn, Sky can ride with you if he wishes. I'm going to have the driver push the horses to the limits with the coach so it will take more than just my weight in it to keep it from bouncing apart, so if you can ride with me Vesta and Cad?"

Yes, she was rushing, there was something she needed back at the Inn, not to mention she was needed as well. She got down the stairs and swung into the kitchen for a fresh bottle of blood wine. She rejoined the others in the courtyard. "Was it a nice hunt Sky?" He was lucky to have been out of the keep for Dre's visit.

She got into the coach and everyone else got ready to go as well. She had told the driver to go as fast as those horses would go to get them back to the Inn. If Nephalei and Sky wanted to take their time it was fine by her. But she needed to get back.

The trip back was relatively quiet. Cad and Vesta sat on one bench together, she on the other. She closed her eyes but was still awake, drinking from the bottle of blood wine.

What had taken them half a day one way was over in only a few hours on the way back. They were pulling up at the Inn in what seemed like no time at all. "Nothings faster than Transylvanian Horses. I will see you guys later, I have to run." She hopped out of the coach and headed inside

The guards were no longer at the door. She never even stopped to say anything to anyone, she headed strait for the basement. Bounding down the stairs she dropped her clothes that she had picked up onto a chair by her coffin. She flung open her coffin and pulled out a surenge. She stabbed it into her leg and pushed the plunger. As the fluid filled her veins she sighed with relief.

Then she pulled it out and placed it back into the pouch in her coffin. "Ok, I'm good, what's next?" She sat down in an empty chair to await further instructions.

((I'm moving Seleen to the Arival pt 2 thread. You guys can stay in here and post about getting back if you want to, not my thread to close. But I'm getting Venis healed within the next few nights if I have anything to say about it. Partially posting this in the other thread as well.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 pm

((im good seems pretty wrapped up im going to put sky in the gardens somewhere))
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:08 pm

((Sorry about all the NPCing, but I really want out of the time warp and I want to play with everyone else too.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14