Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

+2
De'Ryanna Aybara
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
6 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure Empty Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Cad got out of the shower in his room. He walked over to the bed wrapped in a towel and opened his backpack to pull out some clean clothes. He emptied his bag onto the bed. He looked around and found a small chest of drawers. He walked over and put his clothes away within it. He left out some clean jeans and a t-shirt to wear for the day. He placed his toiletries in the bathroom, the ones that weren't already there from his shower that is. His other personal effects he put into the nightstand next to the bed. He wondered if he should call down to inquire about the breakfast he had asked for. Then he figured that he would get it when it was ready. He laid his clothes across the chair and laid down on the bed to wait for breakfast and maybe a take a nap. He stayed in the towel out of habbit. He had gotten one of the "modern" rooms, so he turned on the TV. He laid there flipping channels and drifting in and out of conciousness. He didn't want to nap too long though, he had promised Vesta and her friend that he would go sight seeing with them later and he still had to find that man who was willing to exchange the money for him. He yawned and thought that money needed to come first in case he wanted to shop while in town.

((I'm going to put the whole thing in this one thread, his being in his room and then when he and Vesta and Nephalei go out for the day. Don't want to start running too many threads. I'll get my profile up after work. No pics on my work computer.))
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure Empty Re: Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Bo and Derek had the job of taking all the food to the people downstairs who needed it. Helping out a bit, she took one of the plates.

"Thank you. I will take up to man who requested it." Cad she believed his name was.

The plate and glass of juice were held, and she walked smoothly across the floor and up the stairs, She had been sure to check the room roster list so she would know which door to knock upon. When she reached her destination, the plate was moved up on her left arm so she was able to hold on to the glass as well.

Perfectly balanced.

With her right hand she knocked on Cad's door. "Breakfast."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure Empty Re: Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:32 am

The knock at the door had startled him back awake. He had dozed off watching TV on the bed in a towel. He heard the woman announce breakfast and he sprang from the bed. He fixed his towel and went to answer the door.

The door swung open softly.
Getting settled in / a big day of adventure Cad4
"Breakfast ... Music to my ears." He held the door open wider for her to bring it in and set it down, he didn't want to mess up her ballance.

"Thank you so much for bringing it up to me. I am famished." He smiled at her. "I would tip you, but my money hasn't been exchanged yet. But if you would like to give me your name ... I would be more than happy to make sure you get a tip once it is." He looked at the plate and smiled, but his smile widened when he looked at the lovely lady who had brought it to him.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 am

The last time she had seen a man in a towel was, well, never. Watching her brother run around after a bath with nothing on when they were toddlers did not count. Since then closet she had ever gotten to seeing a guy this unclothed was either in the Medic Center, or watching soldiers train as she watched from atop the walls. This was different; he was right in front of her and it caused her to loose her composure for a moment.

The surprise was evident, her eyes had widened and she hesitated at the door. This didn't last too long as she schooled herself back into her collected composure and stepped inside his room, brushing past him and keeping her eyes steadily ahead. Luckily, even through her shock she was able to maintain the balance of the food items.

"De'Ryanna," She replied as she set the items on the table. The glass first and then the plate. Utensils were included as well. Turning to him she smiled, and kept her eyes on his face. "A tip isn't necessary. Thank you for the thought."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:57 am

He saw her eyes widen and smiled. So, he had cought her eye. "Well Miss De'Ryanna, regardless of it being necessary or not, you have earned a tip, and it will be my pleasure to give you one." Once she had the breakfast set down he took her right hand in his and gently pressed his lips to the back of her hand. "A beautiful woman should always be rewarded when she goes out of her way." He looked her in the eye and smiled.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:31 am

"Thank you." Came her soft reply. De'Ryanna could not look down, and it would be rude to turn her eyes away to another direction. More importantly, she wasn't going to let things get the better of her. Even as he kissed her hand she tried hard to keep from blushing. Instead she smiled.

She sought to remove her hand from his own. "Just doing my job. Cadmon is it?" Though she had heard people referring to him as Cad. "If there is anything I can do for you, or something you need." Then did she pause and take a quick glance downwards towards the towel.

"Fresh towels for instance." Perhaps that was an attempt at humor. It was hard to tell. She did have an odd sense of humor.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:43 pm

This smile came complete with twinkling eyes and dimples. He chuckled softly. "Yes, fresh towels might come in handy, thank you. And please, call me Cad." He released her hand noticing that she had given the slightest, most gentle of tugs wanting her hand free of his.

He took a step closer and placed his index finger under her chin and his thumb upon her chin as he very gently tilted her head upwards to face him better. Then he quietly whipered as he slightly leaned over her. "But tell my beautifull De'Ryanna ... Am I making you uncomfortable?"
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

The quick response answer was 'yes', and it spoke by the fact that she was hardly breathing. She had no movement; did not even blink. De'Ryanna maintained eye contact.

"People's actions should not be determined upon their level of comfort, but by if those actions will render the desired result." The calmness of her voice surprised even herself; and she thought that it would have made her mother proud if she had been in witness. The calm was a facade that she was holding on to with a very tight grasp, afraid that it would slip and her nerves would rise to the surface.

She took a step back, and then another. "You should eat your food before it gets cold. And I should be going."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:24 am

He allowed her to step free of his hand by not tightening his grip. After all, he wasn't trying to assult the woman. As his right hand fell his left hand rose. And hanging from the end of his crooked index finger was the towel. "Would you like to take this now to be laundered, or would you prefer it to be left for a maid to retrieve later?"
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Don't look down. Don't look down. Over and over that phrase went off in her head when he held up the towel on his finger. Who wouldn't be tempted to look? She might be schooled and brought up to be proper, but an was also a young lady who was now alone with a very naked man.

De'Ryanna bit the inside of her bottom lip and reached out to take the towel. "On second thought, maybe I will take that tip."

A quick turn as she went for the door and turned the handle. "Goodbye, Cad.". And out the door she went. Once she was outside, De'Ryanna rested her head against the wall, closed her eyes, and let out a exhaled deeply.

That, was a different experience.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:36 am

Cad smiled as she took the towel from his finger. "Bye De'Ryanna, oh and if you see Vesta or her friend, could you tell them they can come up whenever they're ready to go." He watched her flee the room and chuckled. He shook his head and sat down to his breakfast ... yes, nude.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 am

"Thanks!" That was said to De'Ryanna as she walked away. Why was she holding a towel? She didn't look wet. Huh.

No matter. It was time to get to getting and they had a lot of things to do today. Not to mention getting to see this Manor Seleen had told her about. Being that they were all 'proper' people, she couldn't help but wonder if the Manor was really an old castle.

Heading up the steps now. "I think their rooms are rather close together.. Nephalie's and Cad's.. you'd have thought that I would have gotten the room number." Though that would have been the responsible thing to do, and something that would have made sense. "You drag Cad out and I'll get Nephalie and met you in his room okay?"

For when they got to the top of the steps, arriving on the second floor - she did know that the third floor had those large and fancier suites and didn't think that they were in either of those rooms - she went off looking at all the different doors.

She knew where her room was and Nephalie's was probably close to hers. So she knocked. "Nepahlie! Come on get up, it's time to go!"

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:02 am

((Heh, I'll be waiting in the wings for Seleen's post.))
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:40 am

She smelt the air as they headed towards the stairs. She was hoping to get a wif of something to help them with the discovery of who's rooms were who's. She figured she could rightly find Nephalei's room, she was centaur, she had a scent. Cad was human, he had a scent as well. She didn't neccesarily have the nose of a lycanthrope, but she was vampire, the smell of blood was strong to her. And different beings had different smelling blood. She figured the closer she got the better she would be able to smell. But she stopped and turned thinking she heard her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:59 am

Indeed she had heard her name. Manny had called out to her as he came from behind the bar. He rushed over to her before she continued up the stairs. "Seleen, Venis asked me to give you a message. She requests an additional $5,000,000 in gold for her use. I believe that we should only need about $3,000,000 or so for exchange. I heard you are taking Mr. Dewayne with you, so you can exchange his while you are there. Safe journey." With that he turned on his heels and headed back to get Tasha's meat shake and get it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:09 am

"Very well. And thank you Manny." She turned and cought up with Vesta. As they traveled the hall way she passed each door slowly, trying to get a feel for who it was occupied by. They passed Gawain's room. Then there was another two doors down that made her stop.

"I think this is Lady Nephalei's room. It is one of these two, I can smell her. I'm sorry, that does sound rude, but it's her blood, I can smell it flowing through her veins. It's an old vampire trick that Venis taught me."

She walked a little further, three doors to be exact. "This is Cad's room. The towel wasn't because De'Ryanna had been wet, it was Cad's from his shower." She followed suit and knocked upon Cad's door as Vesta had knocked upon Nephalei's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Nephalei hadn't gotten much sleep that night - she was just too excited. It had been far past midnight by the time she drifted off, and barely the crack of dawn when she awoke again. She briefly considered sitting her in room and doing nothing for a few hours, but that sounded terribly boring. Instead, she decided to wander around the inn and gardens some more. She watched the sunrise through the trees of the garden, then took a walk around the land. It wasn't anything that she couldn't see back home, but it was still beautiful.

She must have lost track of time, because when she finally made her way back upstairs to her room, she saw Seleen and Vesta already there. Vesta was knocking on the door to her (empty) room, and Seleen was knocking on another door... which she figured belonged to their companion.

"Good morning, Vesta," she said, taking the final step upstairs. She glanced from Vesta to Seleen and hoped that they hadn't been waiting long. "Apologies for being late... I wasn't really watching the clock."

((OOC: Like Neffie said: "Apologies for being late"! I'm just getting back to school and I'm a bit shellshocked. Bear with me for a few days while I get back in my groove. ^^ ))

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:44 pm

She smiled at the lovely centaur. "No, we barely arived up here ourselves. You two can either wait here with me for Mister Dewayne, or you can wait out by the coach. Either way would be fine by me." She knocked again to make sure that he heard her.

((Ok Cad-mun. Let's see you.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:30 pm

He stood up and reached over to the door handle. He twisted the handle and pulled the door open slightly letting it swing open on it's own. "Come on in. I'm, just finishing off breakfast."

he sat back down and placed his napkin back into his lap. He looked up to see the beautiful tall brunette walk through his door. She was dressed in a lovely flowing black dress, simple but ellegant. Her tiny feet soundlessly touched the floor in a pair of black heels. He looked up the length of her body all the way to her lovely eyes.

He smiled as he looked into her eyes. "Well, aren't you lovely?" He noticed her hair was styled nicely, but it didn't seem likeit was her usual style. Infact, she looked like she was more comfortable looking a lot less like a lady and more like a soldier. Her muscle tone in her arms gave away the fact that she had a very tone body.

He stood up to introduce himself and his napkin hit the floor.

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure Untitled
"My name is Cadmon Lennan Dewayne. You may call me Cad. And to whom do I have the pleasure?"

Last edited by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:52 pm

((Whhoooo, nice.))

She entered the room and stepped clear of the door. She used her toe to bump the door so it would close behind her. She smiled when she saw him sitting there at his breakfast. "That is fine, you may finish, I was just the one elected to inform you that we are ready to go when you are."

She stood there for a moment with her right hand in her hip, leaning to the right with her left foot pointed to the side. She made no effort to hide the fact that she was admireing his body. It was rather nice to look at.

Then he looked her up and down as well. She smiled at that. When he stood up she saw the napkin fall. Her eyes followed the napkin to the floor and then slowly brought her eyes back up his body to meet his eyes again. When she saw him fully nude her right eyebrow lifted slightly and the right side of her lips curled into a wicked half smile.

She shook his hand when offered. "Pleasure Cad. I am Lt. Seleen DeChamp, you may call me Seleen. And you know, the last time I had a man standing in front of me this naked, it was because I was hungry." She ran the fingernail of her right index finger down his chest slowly. "And he was my snack."

She continued the downwards trail of that one fingernail brushing the back of her hand against his newly exposed flesh. She knelt slightly as her finger trailed down further. "Did you know that there was a very large vein right here in the theigh?" And she trailed her fingers over the vein. "It's my favorite place to snack from."

And there she was, knelt down infront of the very sexy naked man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:57 pm

((Heh, thanks, she sounds kinda hungry. Didn't she post that she hadn't slept in days or something?))

He swallowed hard as she ran her nail down his body. He lowered his head following her eyes as she lowered herself in front of him. He listened closely to her words, hanging on every one. "Does it hurt?" He asked when she said it was her favorite place to snack from. "I've never been a snack before. Snacks are small amounts, right? Not enough to hurt anyone?"
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:02 pm

((Yep, she hasn't had anything other than bloodwine in just as long.))

"Not when I do it." She stood up again and stepped closer to him so she could whisper in his ear. "Are you volunteering to be my morning snack Cad?"

((I keep getting booted))

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:12 pm

((Me too, every time I refresh to see if you've posted yet. Remember, there are kids on this board. LOL))

He brushed her hair back from her face so he could whisper into her ear. "It would be my pleasure Ma'am."
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:31 pm

((You must be at work and bouncing off my signal or me off yours then. Either way, let's end this part of the fun with this post then we can go directly to leaving the room to join Vesta and Neph. Watch out, it's very explicit.))

She took his hand in hers and led him over to the bed. She hadn't used any enchantments on his when he looked into her eyes, yet he said yes anyways. Who was she to deny someone the experience if they were volunteering.

She stopped at the side of the bed and moved him in front of her facing her. She placed a hand upon his pectoral area and gently pushed him down onto the bed. Then she climbed up onto the bed with her legs on either side of him.

She looked down upon his face as she leaned over him. "Are you sure?" When he nodded she smiled. She bagan to gently kiss her way back down his body. She trailed her tongue along spots as she slowly went.

As she got lower she stepped off the bed backwards never lifting her head. Her upper body rubbed against his lower body as she made her way the rest of the way down to his theigh. Her right hand was on the outside of his left theigh, her left on his lower abdomen.

She licked along the vein while she brought her left hand down further. Her left hand found a place to be while she opened her mouth and pierced his flesh with her fangs. She felt the jolt from him as she bit down gently.

His blood began to flow from the vein and she began to drink from it. She used her left hand to distract him from his bleeding and her right to bring him closer to her mouth. She drank for a few minutes.

When she was done she moved her face back less than an inch. But it was just enough to squirt some blood to other parts of his body. She licked the wound and the bleeding stopped. Then when she saw the mess that the blood had made she began to lick him clean.

((Sorry ya'll, not getting anything more from that.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:45 am

(sorry for the awaynesity of me. A project's been kicking my butt. And Cad, that's a lovely picture.)

"Gee Nephalie. Haven't gotten any sleep have you? Gone'be all right for adventuring around today?" She sure hoped so. "We're going with Seleen to a Manor first for money exchanging and I get to raid a closet. Maybe you can find something in there too?"

Looking at the door that Seleen had vanished into. Closed door. That meant only two or three things. "If you're ready we should wait outside. There are some guards that need a bit of torturing in the early morning."

Oh yes, she was all for messing with the guards. Besides, she hadn't had much time to deal with all the people of this place.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next