Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

+2
De'Ryanna Aybara
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
6 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:47 pm

((In the intrest of moving things along.))

Isah saw the ladies aproaching the door and stood up, it was always polite to stand for a lady, especialy two. Joseph rose as well. "Ladies." As they exited the door.

"How are you this lovely day?" Isah smiling brightly as he spoke. "let me see, you would be Lady Vesta, which would make you Lady Nephalei, am I correct?" Hey gave them both a slight bow. "How's the wound?"

Joseph was quieter than usual, but he was all smiles at the apperance of the duo. Not wanting to be overdone by Isah he joined the conversation. "Were you guys able to hear The Goddess from inside the Inn?" They had seen some of the flames and had definately heard the screaming and yelling.

Back to top Go down

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting settled in / a big day of adventure

Post by Nephalei Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:46 pm

((I'm so sorry for how long I'm taking. Still getting back into school - takes some time. x_x))

"Well, I did get some sleep," Nephalei muttered as she followed Vesta outside - even though it was generally untrue.

As they stopped to talk to the guards, she smiled and gave a small bow in greeting (at least there was ONE human custom she was familiar with!).

"let me see, you would be Lady Vesta, which would make you Lady Nephalei, am I correct? How's the wound?"

She glanced back at her foot, without really meaning to. It hadn't been giving her much trouble. It was achy, but that was all - she was astonished by how well it healed. "It's much better, thank you. Barely hurts at all."

When the other guard brought up something about a goddess and asked if they had "heard her", Nephalei turned her head in curiosity. She figured it probably had something to do with Seleen and her group - they had mentioned a goddess, hadn't they? - but otherwise, she hadn't a clue what he was talking about. "I didn't hear anything," she said, shaking her head, then glanced at Vesta. "Did you?"

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:58 pm

"Let me see, you would be Lady Vesta, which would make you Lady Nephalei, am I correct?"

Vesta was delighted to see that people were there! Especially the guards. Just what she had been looking for. Until, that is, she heard what one of them had said. It made her scrunch up her nose. These people. The guards and all that, all of them were so proper.

"Look um, what's your name?" She didn't know it, and he hadn't offered it off the jump. It was to this nameless person, the one who said their names, that Vesta went to and placed her hand on his shoulder. That is, as long as he didn't recoil or something like that.

"It's not that I don't appreciate all the manners snall'that but, you think you could nix the 'lady' on my name? Makes me think I should clean myself up."

Heard something? "I hardly noticed anything. I was too busy in taking attention to one of the new visitors to the Inn." It was true. She had been watching Gillian.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:23 pm

Isah blushed, hard to tell on a dark man though. "Forgive me La ... Vesta." He smiled. But was it possable that they had no idea about the God's and the Goddess in the basement?

Joseph figured he'd change the subject. "So where are you two lovely's headed today?"

((There are profiles for each of the employees if ya'll wanna see who your talkin to.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:46 pm

"You know, ya still haven't told me your name." He hadn't! Vesta, she didn't know anything about gods, goddesses or anything like that. She had seen that big tall guy but didn't know who he was. "Not fair that you two have the upper hand."

She was going to let Nephalie tell them where they were going while she focused on messing with the guy about giving a name.

"Wouldn't want me to pick a name for you."

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Nephalei laughed a little at Vesta's teasing. She was so fun to be around. Very lively.

"We're going to explore the town," she told the red-haired man, in response to his question. "We're all new here and don't know the area, so we thought it would be fun to look around." She turned and looked towards the door, then back at the guard. "Lady Seleen and Cad are coming too, but I don't know what they're up to. It's taking awhile, whatever it is."

((Alas, Neffie... so innocent. =P ))

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:31 am

Joseph smiled then. "Sounds like fun. Luck o the Irish to ye." He chuckled.

Isah laughed at him. "Joseph, you are such a dork, does that ever really work?" He couldn't believe Joseph had gone there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:10 am

Cad got dressed and then held the door for Seleen. His inner theigh itched a little. He thought twice about the jeans. But he figured the boxers would protect the bite. He let her step out the door and then closed it behind them. Not a word was spoken by either.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:31 am

Seleen stepped out the door. With her thumb she wiped a touch of blood from the corner of her mouth. She waited while he closed the door, then the two of them walked away, headed outside, in silence. She couldn't help but smile though, and when she looked at him, he was smiling too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:38 pm

"You two could come along too." There she goes, inviting people to something that she was invited too. "Three girls, three guys. Sounds like even odds to me. If not, I think we all are going to have to attack Cad."

And she finally got one of their names. Joseph. That worked for her. And, as she was about to say something else in reference to the Irish quip, there was Cad and Seleen.

"Ah now look who finally decided to show up. " she chuckled. "Come down late and smiling about something. Come on. Share the joke."

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:22 pm

She laughed hearing Vesta speak. "Sorry, I was a little hungry, so I had a quick snack." She turned to the men on duty. "Isah, Joseph. How are things this morn?" She started absently playing with the ring on her finger again. She wasn't used to wearing the ring or used to being out in the sun. It felt odd on her index finger.

"I am taking one of the coaches to the keep. Then I'm letting them borrow the cairage from the keep to go into town for the day. I'm going to take the coach that Kahn brought, it's a little smaller and still has the floor pannels in it. If Venis or Kahn ask for me, please let them know that I will return as fast as possable."

She headed off the porch of the Inn and started to walk over to the coach. "Come on girls, say goodbye to the men and let us be on our way." She thought it was cute that the guys were getting so much attention. They sure liked the ladies, Isah was usualy more into relationships than Joseph, but she figured that someday, someone would tame the Irishman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Nephalei thought it was a bit strange that Seleen looked so happy over a snack. But some people, she figured, really liked to eat.

"It was very nice meeting you," she said to the guards, and smiled. "I'll probably to back, sooner or later. You know, to wring some more answers out of you, regarding this place." She paused, then added (mostly to herself), "Though hopefully some things will be clearer by then."

She wished that they could come, like Vesta offered. She liked being around lots of people. Particularly if they were friendly.

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 am

Cad remained silent as he followed the ladies to the coach. He saw the coaches, they were huge, thery were black, they were shiney, they were awesome. He smiled even more seeing them. He had to say something.

"Wow, those are some serious coaches. Are you sure we are allowed to use them? I mean, won't the owners get mad or something?"

He had no idea who they belonged to or anything like that. He just knew he was going to a 'keep' to get his money exchanged and then they were going to borrow a cairage. He didn't even know what a 'keep' was. He assumed that the difference was a coach was closed in and a cairage was not. Either way, he was impressed.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 am

"There will be no trouble." She walked over to the stablehands she saw at the side oh the building. "Greetings. Could you have six of our equines brought around and hitched to the smaller of the two coaches?" She pulled a handfull of gold peices and gave it to one of them and he took off for the stables. To the other one. "I need to find someone to drive this coach who can handle the six. Would that be you?" He shook his head no and took off. Moments later a very large man arived while they were bringing around the horses. He climbed up onto the coach silently and awaited the reins andthe horses and guests to all be ready.

Getting settled in / a big day of adventure - Page 2 Clydesdale-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:19 pm

She could do with a snack. That orange at the bar was starting to wear off. Oh well. Maybe later. Once she got out and going she would probably forget about food in general. Until her stomach started to tear itself apart, but that wasn't to be until later.

Now she was looking at the ride they were going to have. "Neat. You know, I was picturing something Western." Taking up her famous pose of hands behind her head. "Wood color, with the curtains on the window and a rickety drivers seat or something. Haven't seen too many Westerns."

Heading past Cad to get to the carriage she patted him on the shoulder. "Good to see you can still talk. Beginning to think someone stole your tongue." Ah yes, and then there were the guard-guys she had been talking too. On the step of the vehicle she turned to wave at them.

"Bye guys. Don't miss us too much while we're gone! Come on Nephalie, there's plenty of room in here." And in she went.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:47 pm

Joseph and Isah waved bye. "See you when you get back." Came a shout from Joseph. Isah just chuckled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:59 pm

(F.Y.I. for future references. I am dslexic sometimes my typing may be sloppy because I can't notice my mistakes. Please be tolerant and patient. I can spell lol)

The anthro black cheetah had been watching as all the movement went on. He slunk from his hiding spot and moved as stealth as he could,which unfortunately out in the open wasn't very. No matter he moved with that natural quickness of a hunting cat.

He leapt onto the roof of the carriage htey were all headed to and getting in. Usually he didn't like getting involved in such matters, but he was very curious. He landed wit nothing but the mearest creaks. His black fur blended in perfectly with the carriage, though his form definatly gave away the fact that he was there if anyone took the time to look.

He watched them with those golden, curious eyes. His clawed ands and paded pawed feet holding him steady in case anything happened. He didn't say anything, he just watched them and listened to their conversation.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:15 pm

(You're fine. Welcome to our crazy family!)

Whoa! Hey, what the hell? Just as she got into the carriage she felt it move - at least just a little. Like a shake, or something falling on the ceiling.

She looked at Seleen, since she was already in, maybe she would know what that noise was?

"Is it suppose to do that?"

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Isah an Joseph saw the beat land on the coach. Isah let out a very loud wistle as they both grabbed some guns kept under the seats they had been occupying and ran from the porch. Guns drawn.

Kevin and Andrew were on the roof of the Inn and they ran to the side where the coaches were to see what the fuss was all about. They drew weapon upon the beast on the coach as well.

Shamus and Jorge stood at the back door drawing thier weapons as well. They stood ready to fend off whatever had set off the alarm from Isah.

And it was Isah who spoke. "Who are you? What do you want? And please, very slowly remove yourself from the roof of the coach. We have our weapons trained on you, so no sudden moves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:33 pm

"No, it's not. Get inside, all three of you, quickly." Drawing a gun of her own she slipped out of the coach. She turned to face the coach, weapon drawn on whatever might be up there. It was a ... a cat?

She continued to step back so she had a clear shot. ~Venis, there is a beast up here on the roof of one of the coaches.~ She spoke to the animal. "There is security everywhere and more on it's way. State your business."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Isah and Joseph started to side step from the porch never letting their aim move from the beast upon the coach. Isah spoke to Seleen without looking at her. "If he makes a move to go in through the roof, he's a goner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:54 pm

It was a cat? Must have been a helluva size cat to do that!

Yeah so she was suppose to stay inside the carriage, like Seleen had said but, would you be able to stay in if you heard all that hullabaloo going on? Vesta peeked out of the carriage, leaning out to say the least, and saw all those strange weapons pointed to the roof.

"Hey, hey, hold on. Back off you all or you'll scare him!" She'd be scared and run away, or she would be scared and attack. "You all jump like that and who knows what will --- whoa." That was when she saw the big guy with that.... was that a severed head?

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:56 pm

He had come outside at the request of his mother. He had one of his infamous 'apples' with him. With a sickening crunch, his teeth pierece the head of the goblin, pulling the skin tight so that the eyes seems to bulge out and the mouth seemed to actually smile. Bits of gore and blood got on hims as he stood there and ate his 'apple'.

He saw the carriage, and more importantly heard his mother's men sounding out. He stood there behind them looking up, head cocked to one side, taking an extra slow bite of the head os the goblin seemed to smile and wink at the creature.

One hand fiddled with a blade at his waist and he chuckled. "There a problem here gents?" His voice calm and chillingly. Another sickening crunch- louder this time- was heard.

(sorry had to back track a bit....now we are caught up)
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:58 pm

Seleen heard Venis and smiled wickedly. "Dre's comming to join the fun Isah." She kept her sights on the one atop the coach. "I suggest you make your intentions known, and quickly." She was almost distracted by Vesta. "Vesta, get back inside ... now." Then she heard Dre. "Correction Isah, he's here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Boy had she definatly called that one. This was way he never entered their world. He didn't even know how he had ended up her. He just wanted to see what was going on. A bunch of people with weapons trained on him and a guy eating a head and they told him to hold still? Yeah right.

He held still for half a second allowing everyone to get aim. That means if he moved they would fire at that spot not where he was going. With that lightning speed of his he slipped off the carriage on onto the other side using the carriage as protection from the weapons. After all they wouldn't attack through their friends would they?

He held on to the side so that way his feet didn't stick out the bottome of that carraige. He didnt have much of an option for running. He had two choices, he could attack orrun and he had to finda running spot first. Perhaps leaping through carriages as cover. Wait what was that thing called he had learned about? Diplomacy?

"I see you are all to free to move about however you wish. I do the same and I deserve to be destroyed apparently. If i had wanted on of you dead i would single you out and pick you off i am a hunting cat after all." The slightly raspy voice had trills and rolled his R's.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next