Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

B.B.B To Do list #23

Go down

B.B.B To Do list #23 Empty B.B.B To Do list #23

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 am

Seleen headed out of her room and down the hall. Tasha's room was across from hers, then she passed Venis on the right and Casie on the left. Then there was the employee's on the right and the Marques on the left. Then there was Venis' son and his brother on the left and the door she wanted was on the right. Emilia's room. Right hand raised she knocked four times. Emilia's daughter would be at school at this time of the day, so she figured that this was a good time for their chat.

Back to top Go down

B.B.B To Do list #23 Empty Re: B.B.B To Do list #23

Post by Emilia Wed May 13, 2009 10:03 am

Emilia had just gotten out of the shower and was drying her hair when she heard the knock at the door. She stood and made sure her dressing gown was closed and moved to open the door.

She smiled at Seleen and moved back from the door so that she could come in.

"Please come in, what can I do for you."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 4:34 am

Seleen took a deep breath and walked in the door. "Well, I'm a little nervous about talking to anyone about this. But I figured that I could come to you and you wouldn't pick on me. Venis and Tasha might pick on me." She was wringing her hands together as she stood there in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Emilia looked at Sel she seemed almost upset. Nervous was an understatement. She closed the door behind Sel and motioned for her to sit on the couch.

"What's wrong why would they tease you?"

She was both confused and intriged.

"I would never tease anyone, I will help you if I can."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Seleen took the offered seat. "I'm sorry if I came at a bad time." Making note of the fact that Emilia was in her dressing gown. "But Venis and Tasha have a little more time out in the real world than me. I lived a rather secluded life at the castle. And, even though Tasha has not ... Well. Let's just say that I am not as well versed in some things as they are. I was always the one who told them to get in, get off, and get out. Can you help me?" She had no idea if this was a good idea or not. But who better to talk about this with than Emilia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 19, 2009 4:34 pm

"No it's not a bad time, I was just washing hairspray out of my hair. Sometimes they use a lot of styling products for a shoot."

She looked at her and smiled she knew what kind of advice she needed now. She sat down in a chair across from her.

"I would offer you a drink but I don't think I have anything you want. So why don't you tell me exactly what it is that you need help with."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Seleen started to go into detail about things that she knew nothing about and had figured that when they came up, she would mess them up. She didn't want to loose Shuda over something like that. She wanted to be able to do things right. She had just never been in a relationship this deep before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Em talked to her and was as descriptive as she could be; about an hour later the conversation was winding down and Emilia was smiling at Sel.

"If you think of anything else you can come ask me."

She was standing from the seat now.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Seleen stood up and gave Emilia a huge hug. "A lot of that seems silly to me, but I believe you. Maybe I should pick up a video or two for my personal DVD player and watch them while I'm running errands by myself. Though, I think those would be rather cheesy and all. But maybe it would help with some of the words and such. I don't know. I think I'll just stick with what you told me and if I need anything else I'll come back. I would hate having to explain the video's if someone saw them." She headed over to the door. "Thank you again Emilia. You have been a great help." She honestly was glad for Emilia's help. And she figured the video's couldn't teach her anything more that what Emilia had just told her anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 19, 2009 4:57 pm

She smiled as she hugged Sel back. It had been an unusual request to fulfill but one that didn't bother her at all.

"If you are worried about people seeing them then don't do that, but if you decide you want to you can borrow a couple of mine. I have a hiden stash."

She opened the door for Sel.

"You are most welcome."

She smiled as she watched Sel walk down the hall and then closed the door behind her.

~Fin~
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down