Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

B.B.B To Do list #19

Go down

B.B.B To Do list #19 Empty B.B.B To Do list #19

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 5:23 am

Seleen headed out of her room and across the hall to Venis' room. She saw that the door was open so she walked right in. "Hey V, wanna give me a hand with something?" Number nineteen on Seleen' list was the wedding invitations. And she had just remembered that Venis had the most perfect paper for them. It was gold leaf and it had jewel chips in the border. It went placed in these wonderful scrolls which were to be sealed with a wax seal. And Venis could help her figure out what exactly to put on the invitations and how to write it and all. Seleen was thinking that they would be perfect for the invitations provided that Venis had enough paper left. After all, there were so many to invite. Not that everyone was going to show, but she still wanted to invite them.

Back to top Go down

B.B.B To Do list #19 Empty Re: B.B.B To Do list #19

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:39 am

Venis looked up from her papers and smiled at Seleen. "Sure sweety, what do you need?" She figured there were a lot of things still on Seleen's list, but she was rather curious as to which one she had on her mind at the moment. Whatever it was, Venis had no problem making time to help. She closed the notebook she had been writing in and turned in her chair so Seleen would know that she had her undivided attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:45 am

She walked over and took a seat in the chair closest to Venis' desk. She hadn't meant to interrupt her. "I'm sorry, if you were busy I can come back." She hated to be a bother to anyone. The invitations could wait if need be. After all, she had a whole lot more on her list she could do. She just remembered the paper about five minutes before she came over to Venis' room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:47 am

Venis chuckled. "Nope. Never to busy to help a friend. What can I help with today?" She moved some papers over the top of the notebook. It was idea's and plans for Seleen's bachelorette party. Plus it was the list of the somethings for the wedding. Venis always tried to stay busy. Seleen was giving her more to do and it made her quite happy. She liked the idea of having more work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:48 am

Seleen arched an eyebrow. She saw the attempt to hide the notebook. She was curious, but she would let it pass. She was sure that if it was something she needed to know about, Venis would let her know in time. So she was going to stick to the task at hand at the moment. "You know that gold paper with the jewels that you have? The one that rolls up within the scrolls?" She hoped that Venis remembered which paper she was talking about and had enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 am

Venis furrowed her brow as she thought for a moment. It took her a minute to remember what paper she was talking about. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open once she remembered. "Oh, yes. I remember now. Wow, I haven't used that paper in ... A hundred years or more. What about it sweety?" She was already trying to remember which trunk they would be in. She figured that Seleen wouldn't be asking unless she wanted them for something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:51 am

Seleen grinned. "Well ... I was hoping that I could use some ... For my wedding invitations?" She was sort of asking, and her voice had a lot of hope in it. She remembered the paper because it was what Venis used when she left a note for Vlad that she was leaving and would never return to him. Seleen still had that note ... Somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:52 am

Venis smiled as she got up and walked over to a beautiful trunk that was over by her Armour. It was rather small in comparison to the dozens of other trunks that filled her room. It was only 12 x 24 x 36. It mostly held parchments and papers and some notebooks and such. The lid had a compartment of it's own for things that went along with the papers. Pens, pencils, inks, quills, and various other accouterments. Including the clips to turn the parchments into scrolls.

She flipped open the lid and started pulling out papers and making a stack.
"Of course you can. I should have plenty." She found the special parchment for the scrolls and she set it aside. Then she found the golden paper. "You have to use a special ink, nothing else will dry on the paper because of it's metal content." So she opened the little space in the lid and began to look through the bottles of ink. When she found the one she wanted she put it with the papers. She gave her three bottles just to be safe.

She looked over at her and smiled. "Do you still have your feather quill, or do you need to borrow a quill?" She had some plain ones, she had no problem loaning them out. But if she knew Seleen, there was no need for a loan. She pulled out the clips for the parchments and then closed up the lid. Then she started putting the papers back into the trunk. It was definitely a handy way to make sure you always had a pen and paper. Especially when traveling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 am

Seleen chuckled. "Oh, come on now, Venis. I am your creation. My red feather quill is right where it should be. In the hidden pocket in the lining of my coffin. You taught me better than that." She shook her head and smiled. There was a pocket in the lining of her coffin that held parchment, a blood red feather quill, three bottles of ink, and her wax stamp.

A stick of blood red wax and a candlestick with matches were also in there. Sometimes you needed to make notes or pen a letter or something while traveling. And a vampire couldn't cross running water unless they were within their coffin with it resting upon their home soil That was why Venis and Seleen carried bags of their homeland soils with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Venis chuckled. "Well, I don't know, things could have changed. I've been away for a long time." She took the papers and ink over to put them on the table by Seleen. "Should we figure out a writing style? You can pick a couple you like and ask Shuda which one he likes." She sat back down at her desk with a sheet of the gold paper and one of the bottles of the special ink. Then she got out her quill pen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Seleen looked at the papers that Venis sat on the table. "Oh V, these are perfect. Thank you so much. I will return any unused ones, I promise." She was so happy that Venis had them. "Yes, we can do some handwriting tests. Then Shuda and I can pick. But, there are a lot of invitations to write. Will you help me once we pick?" She scooted her chair over closer to Venis' desk to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 2:02 am

Venis shrugged at the mention of returning unused ones. "Don't worry about it. I probably have another fifteen or so reams of it at home." She had a whole room in the attic of the house that was filled with things like that. She had no idea why, but she figured that if she and Tasha ever got the gift shop open, she would put some of them in there to sell. Not even she needed that much paper and pens and such.

She opened the bottle of ink and dipped the quill. "Of course I will help you write them. But you have to pick a date first. But lets test some writing styles first." If they didn't have a date to put on the invitations than people wouldn't know when to show up. Plus, they still had to settle the whole can they or can't they get married in the garden of the Inn thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:06 am

Seleen smiled a very large smile. "Thanks, I am so glad you are willing to help. Without Shuda and my friends I think I would be very overwhelmed." She arched an eyebrow at Venis for a moment. "I know we still need to pick a date. I'm kinda waiting until I have almost everything ready so that I'm not doing things last minute. Once I'm almost done we'll pick a date. And we'll make sure there's plenty of notice." She knew that they couldn't do things like not give enough notice for people to be able to show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:11 am

Venis nodded. "Ok, that makes sense. Just remember to give a week or two warning. Some people need to shop. Oh, and are you going to ask Casie to make the dresses for Tasha and me too, or are we going shopping again" She had started writing in different writing styles upon the paper. Each one was fancy and artful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:13 am

Seleen was sitting closer to her now as she watched her write. "Mmm, shopping I think. Ooo, I like that one, but maybe less swirls, I want people to be able to read it. I kinda want Cas to be able to do my dress without worry of making two others in any kind of time frame." She watched as Venis continued to write out the lovely invitation sample.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:16 am

Venis chuckled as she dipped the quill. "That's fine, we love to shop. And I can understand the want for your dress to be absolutely perfect. You know the Marques has a dress shop in town. We could go there." She was almost out of idea's for types of writing. Ironically, she was almost to the bottom of the page as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:17 am

Seleen noticed that she was taking longer and longer pauses between samples. "That's a great idea. They could make you guys the loveliest of dresses. But what will we do about the two red-heads not wearing red?" She watched as Venis began to blow upon the paper to help the ink dry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:19 am

Venis chuckled. "That's simple. A red bodice, corset type, with a black skirt, black trim on the corset and like black lace over the bodice or something black, we basically drown out the red with a whole lot of black." She was blowing the page, the ink was drying nicely. "Ok, here you go dear. Go show this to your future hubby." She handed her the page with it laying flat on her palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:20 am

Seleen took the offered page, sliding it onto her hand and then added it to the top of the stack of papers. If she didn't keep the papers in her room she would probably forget she had them taken care of already. "That's a great idea. That's not too much black though, is it?" She shook her head. "Na, never too much black, we'll figure out something though. Thanks for the help. I'm going to go find my future hubby." She winked at her before she left the room. She had another thing to check off of her list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:26 am

Venis just chuckled. "See you later." She waited for Seleen to be gone before she unburied the notebook and began making notes in it again. She was debating if she should get a stripper for Seleen' bachelorette party or not.

{{#19 done}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down