Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

B.B.B. To Do list #1

2 posters

Go down

B.B.B. To Do list #1 Empty B.B.B. To Do list #1

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:47 am

Seleen left her room and headed right across the hall to Tasha's room. She knocked on the door three times. That was a signal amongst them. She didn't wait for Tasha to answer. Across from Venis' room was Casie's room. She went to that door and knocked three times as well. She wasn't sure if Casie knew the code, though it was a god chance that she did. If she did she would leave her room and go to Venis' room. Down the hall a little ways was Emilia's room. They had barely met in passing, but she saw her around a lot. Plus, she was friends with Venis. And Seleen just wanted to share her happy news with everyone possible. So to Emilia's door she went. Three knocks and then to Venis' room with it's always open door. "Hey V, got a minute?"

Back to top Go down

B.B.B. To Do list #1 Empty Re: B.B.B. To Do list #1

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:14 am

Tasha was in her room, of course. At this time of the morning she would have just returned from letting Leviathan out. She heard the three knocks. Something was up. So she got up from where she was sitting and headed out the door to go to Venis' room. She saw Seleen knocking on doors and she sighed. Tasha was so not a morning person. Especially when she has been staying up late.

So she went into Venis' room and sat down. She shook her head as she laid her arms across the table. Then she laid her head down on her arms. At least she was dressed, which was more than she could say for Venis who apparently had just gotten out of bed and was still waking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Emilia was just on her way out from asking V a question when she ran into Seleen and Tasha. She smiled at the newly engaged woman and nodded at her. She was wearing the powder blue wrap dress she had bought when she was with Isha.

She nodded at her.

"Hey you two I was just leaving. I think I woke Venis up."

Last edited by Emilia on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Casandra was wearing jeans and tenis shoes with an emerald green cotton button up shirt. She was on her way up from the stables, Kjay on her heals. She saw the group of women at the door and smiled at them all.

"Are we having a party here or something?"

Cas had been keeping to herself a lot lately, she almost seemed withdrawn. She came out when she had to and to eat. She had lost the light in her eyes. Oh she was friendly enough it was just almost as if she was missing something.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:47 am

Moments after Emilia left, Tasha entered. "Hmm, busy morning. Perhaps I should get dressed." She chuckled as Tasha put her head down on the table. She yawned herself as she headed back into her bedchamber to get dressed. Something told her that she was going to have a long day ahead of her.

She emerged from her room in jeans and tank top, her feet still bare. And for some reason, she had a room full of women. She laughed and shook her head. "Ladies, is there something I can help you with?" She walked over and sat down at her desk. She yawned again and rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands. Most of the people in the room were nocturnal, and so they were not quite ready to be awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:25 am

Seleen had seen Emilia leaving Venis' room while she was on her way in so she had passed her arm through Emilia's and had started walking her back wards into Venis' room. She had called out to Venis before she even noticed that she wasn't in the main room. Casie stepped up right behind them. So, they were all here.

As Venis came out of her sleeping area Seleen was all smiles. "My fault. You know how they say always a bridesmaid, never a bride? Well, it's one of your bridesmaids turns to be a bride." She held her left hand up. Venis had helped him out with the diamond, but had she seen the setting? Tasha had seen the ring, but did she know what it was for?

Add to that the fact that Emilia knew about the engagement, but had she seen the ring. And then there was Casie. Casie had no previous knowledge of any of this. She felt bad for Tasha and Casie, she felt like she was rubbing her happiness in their faces. But if she had not told them, she would have burst from the joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:53 am

Emilia was pulled back into Venis' room as she was on her way back to hers. She went with the flow and smiled at them all as she stumbled in. She already knew but had no idea that Seleen had not told anyone else, she felt special that Sel wanted her to stay for the anouncement. She smiled at Cassie, they had gotten to know eachother well because thier kids played togeather.

She smiled at Seleen.

"Congratulations again."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am

Cassie followed the women into the room wondering what was going on with the group of them all in V's room. She was curious. She heard Sel's anouncement and forced a smile to her face.

"Congratulations Seleen."

She really was happy for Sel but her own misery made her not want to be around people in love.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:48 am

Tasha lifted her head from the table and smiled. "Congrats fang." She had made the ring, so she had no need to see it again. And if Seleen was feeling bad for her, she shouldn't ave been. Tasha was doing good these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 am

"What are your plans Seleen? "

Yes she was curious, she had never seen anyone plan a wedding. Most women were afraid that she was going to steal thier man. She guessed no one understood she had morals. She may have liked men but messing with one that was involved, that was somethig she would never do.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:25 am

Venis smiled as Seleen made her announcement. What wonderful news. When she had made the diamond, she had suspected as much, but had kept it to herself. She looked over at the Seleen and chuckled. "Congratulations Lieutenant." She smiled and shook her head. For some reason she felt a little maternal at the moment. Like she was watching on of her children share good news with her girlfriends. Of course, Venis turned Seleen, so it was understandable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 am

Seleen was all smiles, how could she not be. "Thank you, all of you. I had to come and share my news, I couldn't hold it in any longer." She started hugging the women. First Emilia as she was the closest. Then Tasha. She went over to hug Casie and whispered. "I'm sorry if this is upsetting you." Then she hugged Venis. She had never known happiness like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:35 am

Emilia hugged her back a smile on her face.

"I am not sure what to say or how to help, I have never been in love."

She looked at all the women.

"But I will help where I can."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 am

Cas hugged her back and smiled as she whispered back to her.

"I'll be fine I just miss the Marques."

She kissed her cheek then spoke outloud.

"Do you have a list of things to do yet?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 am

Tasha grinned. "Yea, there's a whole lot to be done. Are you putting the Salon on hold? What can I do to help?" Tasha hadn't gotten far into her own wedding plans when she had been abducted. But she still know a lot of the things that needed to be done. "And I am glad you love the ring. I was amazed by that diamond myself." Shuda had definitely done right by Seleen in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 am

Venis smiled. "The diamond was a challenge, but I enjoyed trying something new. I'm glad everyone likes the result. So, yes, what is on the list, where do we start?" Venis had gone through this a few times in her life. Three in Tasha and Casie's lifetime alone. She was pretty sure that the marriage she was on had a long shelf life yet. But that didn't mean she couldn't help plan this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Seleen beamed. "Well, we can start by you saying yes, you'll be my matron of honor, and Tash, a bridesmaid?" She looked over at Casie and Emilia with a smile. "And there is so much I could use the two of yous help with. Like making my wedding dress Casie? And Emilia, I need a favor from you, but I would rather we discuss it later." She was so happy and she wanted to share her joy with the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Casie smiled and it reached her eyes.

"I would be honored to make your dress, it has been a while since I did that kind of work, and it will help my keep my mind off other things."

She was happy for her. From what she had seen of Shuda and Seleen they were very much in love.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun May 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Emilia looked at Seleen and her head tilted to the side, she was very suprised.

"No one has ever asked for my help with a wedding, I will do whatever I can."

She was curious as to what she wanted her to do but she could wait. Maybe someday she would find love, who knew?
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:48 am

Tasha blinked with surprise. "Seleen, you want me ... Me to be your bridesmaid?" Seleen and Tasha were not exactly what anyone would call friends. Tasha had some attitude towards Seleen and the role she played in them being held captive. Though, when she helped them escape, she had won some respect from the Furgirl. But she didn't think they were friends. Maybe just acquaintances. Perhaps Seleen saw it differently. "I ... Um, ok. I can do that." Who knew, maybe they could find some common ground and evolve into friends as they prepared for the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 1:26 am

Venis smiled. "Sure Sel. I can do that. Ooo, that means that I get to plan the bachelorette party." The wickedest of grins spread across her face. That was going to be fun. She liked the idea of a girls night out, and going all out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 5:22 am

Seleen just laughed. "I don't need a bachelorette party Venis, really. Maybe just some company on some of my errands on my list." She pulled the list out and set it on the table. "Like maybe number nine?" She grinned a very wicked grin.

{{#1 Done}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down