Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

B.B.B To Do list #25

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.B.B To Do list #25 Empty B.B.B To Do list #25

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:01 am

Seleen had a wonderful idea about her wedding gown. She even figured out a way to work the colors into it. She left her room and went next door to Casie's room without even getting dressed. She did throw on a robe though. She hoped Casie was in, because she would hate to forget this or even forget where she wrote it down, it was that important. So she was at Casie's door and knocking. Five knocks, three was a code so it couldn't be three.

Back to top Go down

B.B.B To Do list #25 Empty Re: B.B.B To Do list #25

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat May 30, 2009 3:10 am

Cas was in now that school was out Cas was spending the week at Claremount and her weekends at the Inn. They had just returned about an hour ago.

Still not time for lunch Cas was in the middle of the floor wrestling with the kids and Kjay.

"It's unlocked."

When Sel came in she would find Cas on the bottom of a wolf pile. It had to be a wolf pile because Kjay was on top of all three of them barking.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:16 am

She opened the door and walked in. She saw the 'wolf pile' and giggled hysterically. She had to join in on the fun. So given that Kjay had them all pinned, she went over and started tickling the kids like crazy. Of course, she was mindful of her robe staying closed. Wedding gown forgotten for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Sat May 30, 2009 3:22 am

Nat saw her Aunt Sel and smiled.

"Hello Antie S...."

Then she was being tickled.

"NO NO STOP."

She was laughing really hard.
Natalie
Natalie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sat May 30, 2009 3:32 am

DJ looked and saw Sel too. He was already laughing. But when Sel started tickling him he started laughing even harder.

"KJAY HELP!!"

Kjay got off the top of the pile and started lickling Sel.
DJ
DJ

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat May 30, 2009 3:36 am

Cas was laughing and when she saw Sel she tried to sit up but failed. When Sel started tickling the kids Cas started to tickle Sel. In all the hilarity that was happening she finally managed to get up.

"Hello Sel."

She was still laughing.

"What brings you here in the morning?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:40 am

As if Kjay licking her wasn't enough to make her laugh even harder, Casie was tickling her now too. She had just started to tell Kjay what a good boy he was when she felt the tickling. She fell to the floor on her stomach, so she was safe from a wardrobe malfunction. "Oh God's, oh God's stop. I give, I give, Uncle!" She was laughing and trying to crawl away with her elbows, military low crawl style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Sat May 30, 2009 3:45 am

Nat started laughing and dove intop of Sell right on her back.

"Nope your not getting away Auntie Sel."

She at least was not tickling her.
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sat May 30, 2009 3:50 am

DJ joined in too. He jumped onto Sel's legs.

"I got her too Nat."

Kjay saw them piling onto of Sel and stoped licking her. He was careful as he climed onto of the twins and started barking again.

~I win again~
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:00 am

Seleen started laughing even harder as she leaned back so that she was up on her hands and knees. That put DJ on the back of her calves, Nat and Kjay on her back. She began to crawl around on the floor with them like that. She watched every step she took so that she didn't catch her robe with her knee. She was glad that she was a vampire and the skinned knees would heal quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat May 30, 2009 4:03 am

Cas stoped tickling Sel as she saw the wolf pile was now on Sel. When Sel got up on all fours and started crawling away she started laughing so hard her sides hurt.

She sat down in a chair before she fell over.

"Ok ok guys, let her up so we can find out why she came to see us."

When Kjay heard Cas he jumoed off and came over to the chair she was sitting in and sat in front of her panting.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sat May 30, 2009 4:06 am

DJ rolled off her legs and then stood up and sat down on the couch.

"That was fun we need to do it with even more people."
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 am

Natalie let her legs touch the floor and then stood up she moved to sit next to DJ on the couch.

"Yes more people we need Auntie Venis, Auntie Tasha, Uncle Manny, Levi, Miss Gwendolan, Miss Emilia, and Iluvenis."

Her eyes were sparkling with laughter.
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:19 am

Seleen was still laughing as she Stopped to get up off the floor. She made sure to keep her robe closed as she rose to her feet. She was still laughing, a little, when she looked at Casie. "Oh um, uh, why, oh, uh ..." She was trying to remember. She furrowed her brow as she thought. Then she remembered. "Oh yea, my gown. I have idea's." The last sang out with joy. She was very excited about her idea and she hoped Shuda would like it when he finally saw it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Cas looked at her and smiled. Even more to take her mind off things. She had brought the seamstress dummy from claremount.

"Ok kids I need to to stay out here with Kjay. Your Anut Sel and I are going to go into my room. I need to hear her ideas and take mesurements."

She picked up a notepad and a pen from the table besid her and headed to her room.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 4:37 am

Seleen was still giggling as she pet Kjay and then followed Casie into her room. When the door was closed Seleen started talking. "I had a great idea on how to add a touch of color. What if we put a black ribbon along he waist? And then we could add a red ribbon, the same width, around the top of the bodice? I was thinking a princess waist and a rounded, almost heart shaped, top. With like sleeves that look like tank top straps that fell down, with them like layered or gathered or something." She was full of bright idea's on how to make her traditional wedding gown perfectly unique.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 31, 2009 5:09 am

Cas just started laughing as she listened to Sel.

"Hey now I know you are excited, but you need to slow down."

She moved to where she had the seamstress dummy and picked up a tape measure.

"Lets start with measurements and go from there."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 5:19 am

Seleen smiled at Casie. "Um, ok. What do I do? I've never been measured before." She was new to this. She was usually an off the rack kind of girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 31, 2009 5:44 am

Cassie smiled back and then had her remove her robe. She began taking her measurements. Waist, chest, from waist to floor, shoulder to waist, and across the shoulders. Any other special measurements she would take when she was given an actual design.

"There, see, painless."

She moved to the dummy and began to set it to the measurements that she had taken.

"I need to get a design from you, then fabric preference. Once I have that I will be able to go purchase what I will need and get started."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 5:56 am

Seleen smiled. "Leather?" She laughed. She knew she would never get away with that. "Um, I have no idea. And I can give you a general design right now. I have a mental picture and I am sure you could help me fine tune it." She laughed again, she thought about the leather idea, Shuda would go for it, Venis would skin her alive ... Er, well, undead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 31, 2009 6:19 am

Cas started laughing.

"Some how, I think that leather is not right for a wedding, but if it is what you want..."

She knew Sel was joking, she was still very honored to be asked to make the dress.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:28 am

Seleen laughed even more. "Venis would skin me. So what type of material would work? I mean, I know the ribbons have to be satin, that makes the most sense. But for the dress, I have no idea. I couldn't even name you three types of material to make a formal gown from." She tightened the belt on her robe.

She took a dramatic breath for the calming effect. "But I do know I want the red ribbon around the top and it to be almost heart shaped. And I do want the black ribbon at the waist, with a princess waist. I also want a full skirt, but not completely belled like those gowns Venis has us wear to occasions. Does that make any sense?" She hoped she hadn't confused her. "Oh, and I love the look that those sleeves cause." She couldn't forget the sleeves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 31, 2009 6:41 am

Cas sat down with her pad and pencil and began doing a rough sketch of the gown. It incorporated all the qualities that Sel wanted. She showed her the sketch.

"Satin breathes better than silk, so I think the dress should be made from that."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:46 am

Seleen looked at the sketch. "Satin sounds good to me, just please, none of that stuff ... Organza or whatever it is. Would it be possible to bring the bodice up a little higher here and here. I know we won't be able to completely hide my tattoo, but if we could hide a little more of it?" She wasn't ashamed of her tattoo, but it was pink and purple. She would never bet against Venis again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 am

Cas made the adjustments to the sketch and showed Sel again.

"I would not make a wedding gown from Organza, it is cute on little girls but not on grown women."

She had to laugh at Sell though her reaction was funny.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next