Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

B.B.B. To Do List #9

+2
Casandra Lightheart
Emilia
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

B.B.B. To Do List #9 Empty B.B.B. To Do List #9

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 am

Seleen had a bright idea. While they were all gathered in Venis' room, and had been for a little while now, she figured she would ask them something. "Hey, do you guys want to go have some fun? We can skip ahead and go take care of number nine on the list. I mean, the order I get this all done in isn't exactly set in stone. We can ask a few others if they want to join us. Venis, we could take the big coach?" She made the last a question just in case Venis didn't want them to use it. "We could ask that fairy lady, um Inion, yea, see if she wants to join us. If her friends are still here they could come too, of course, we might have to take both of the big coaches. Um, Epiphany and De'Ryanna maybe. Ooo, even Airtia if she is around at the moment. It could be fun. Just no kids." She waited to see what everyone else thought about the idea.

Back to top Go down

B.B.B. To Do List #9 Empty Re: B.B.B. To Do List #9

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 am

Tasha sat up in the seat and looked over at the list. A long finger trailed down the list to find number nine. When she saw what it said she got one hell of a grin on her face. "I like that idea. I could benefit from a little shopping like that of my own." She laughed as she sat back down in the chair. "I'm in." She had a grin on her face that rivaled that of the cat who ate the canary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 am

Emilia look at number nine as well and a huge grin came to her face.

"I'm in but first before we leave I think we need to celebrate."

With that she left and headed down the stairs.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Venis actually rose from her chair at that point. She walked over to the table to look at the list, long finger nail running down the page. Number nine, it brought a soft smile to Venis' unusually somber features. "Oh I am definitely in." She winked at them and returned to her seat at her desk. "Come on Cas, it'll be fun. And yes, we can ask some others to come too, and take the coaches." She was all for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:15 am

Cas looked at the list.

"Umm ok, I guess."

What was she going to get herself into. Shopping with them for underclothing, well that was going to be interesting to say the least.

"I have a feeling I am going to regret this."

She smiled though and it reached her eyes this time. Maybe shoping with the girls was just what she needed to do.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:33 am

Seleen clapped her hands together once as her face glowed from the smile that was upon it. "Wonderful. I want to see if some others want to come along too, like I said, Inion for one. She and I have never actually gotten to meet formally." She was giddy with excitement. She wanted to dive right into everything on her list. But she couldn't be everywhere at once. This was going to be a fun activity they could do while they discussed who could help, who would want to help, and help with what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 am

Tasha smiled some more as she got up from her seat. "I'll go see if Inion is in her room. You mentioned Epiphany and De'Ryanna too, right? Who else?" She was going to go start asking people if they wanted to join them for some shopping. They were going to launch a full scale attack on the shops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 am

Venis smiled at Tasha's enthusiasm. "Casie, could you join Tasha? I would like to talk to Sel while we wait for Emilia to return." She looked over at Tasha directly. "And don't forget to inform your mystery guest that you will be leaving Furgirl. It wouldn't be very nice to leave him sitting in there waiting on you all day." She smiled a knowing smile and winked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun May 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Casie simply nodded and then smiled as she looked at Tasha.

"Come on Furgirl, we have other women to find."

She took her hand and pulled her out the door of V's room.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun May 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Emilia saw Cas and Tasha down the hall knocking on doors right before she entered the room.

"Derick this is Seleen and Venis, V and Sel this is Derick."

She set the glasses on the desk.

"He needs help finding the forge."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm

And he was being dragged into a room with other woman. Not that he would mind. Not in the slightest bit. But he was definitely out of his comfort zone. Even more so meeting new people, though he did recognize Venis from when he first arrived. But that shy look would be swept over his face as aslight smile rolled over crimsons. Head nodding just so to the two ladies he was being introduced to. An odd look would be made to Emilia. A look of, 'what are you getting me into?'.

"Hello. A pleasure to meet you both."

And that was it. Short and sweet. Twas his nature after all. At lease it has been for some time. Who know. Some day he may be broken out of his shell.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:03 am

Tasha yawned and stumbled as she was pulled to her feet and out the door of the room. "Cas, I need to stop in my room first. I do have a guest I need to speak with, and something other than my boxers and t-shirt would be nice." She tugged at Casie's hand so they were headed to her room. "Come on, you'll get to be the first to meet him." She opened the door and walked in. "Ha'Ruil, are you up?" The two of them occasionally fell asleep in the same bed. But he was a gentleman and usually slept atop the covers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:30 am

Seleen looked over at the two who had entered the room. "Hello Derick, pleasure to meet you as well. I'm Seleen, bride-to-be. Um, Emilia, if you wouldn't mind, could the two of you possibly join Casie and Tasha? They went off to see if anyone else wanted to join us. I believe Venis would like to have a conversation with me." She had that feeling in the pit of her stomach that whatever it was, she wasn't going to like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:39 am

Venis smiled at them both. She figured that Emilia must have thought that a man's opinion would be a good thing to have on their little adventure. She had no problem with that. So their party was up to five. Still only one coach needed. "Nice to see you again Derick. I hope you are enjoying your stay." She remembered him from when she checked him in as well. She had a very polite smile for them both. Seleen had already asked Emilia and Derick to excuse them, so there was no need to repeat the request. After all, that would sound rather rude. "Tasha and Casie stopped in at Tasha's room. Perhaps you could see if Lady Inion is in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri May 08, 2009 8:56 pm

He was in the bathroom when he heard Tasha's voice.

"I am up dear just got out of the shower."

So he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another towel in his right hand drying his hair. That is when he saw both ladies. And then he looked down at himself then back up to the two ladies.

"Well now this might be a little weird."

He chuckles a little.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Cas was right behind Tasha, that was when she saw the half naked mad coming out of the bathroom. She turned around so her back was to him. It was after all the polite thing to do.

"Tash should I just wait outside?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 3:02 am

Tasha chuckled. "No, you don't have to wait outside. Ha'Ruil, this is my friend Casie. Cas, this is Ha'Ruil." She looked over to Ha'Ruil with a wicked grin. "We are having a little outing dear. As soon as I get dressed that is. Cas, I'll be right back out." She went into the bedroom portion of her suite and closed the door behind her closing off both her and Ha'Ruil from Casie's sight. One might think that there were devious reasons for this. But the reality of it was that they were getting dressed. Tasha would never make someone wait in the sitting area while she did something wicked in the next room.

About five minutes passed before Tasha cam out wearing a leather dress and leather heels to go with it. She was brushing her hair as she closed the door behind her. "See, I told you I would be right back out." She grinned as she walked over to her desk and sat down to gather a few things into a leather handbag. "Ha'Ruil and I met a few months ago. We started dating shortly after. For the two month anniversary of when we met, he asked me to be his girlfriend." It had not gone further than that at this point, they had a relationship, but it wasn't a typical one by the standards of most. It was what worked for them, and she was happy.
B.B.B. To Do List #9 TDressleather

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 12, 2009 10:57 am

Emilia smiled at the two women and took Derick by the hand.

"You got it."

She took Derick by the hand.

"Come on love lets go round up some more women."

She left the room dragging Derick with her and knocked on Inion's door.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

She nodded as Tasha made the introductions.

"Hello Ha'Ruil, perhapse we can do proper introductions when you are in a better situation to do so."

She was smiling, it was good Tasha had a man in her life. She sat on the couch as she heard the door close and waited. It was not long before Tasha came back out. She stood as Tasha came out.

"Good for you Tash, it seems like love is in the air. I saw Manny taking a walk with Emilia's mother Gwendolan the other day. They both looked very happy."

She smiled saddly but forced it back.

"Lets go get this over with. I have a feeling it is going to be a long day for me. I saw Venis looking at me when Sel picked what we would be doing this afternoon."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 11:27 pm

((I'm doing this post in log form, I could have done it in IM's with myself, I could have bounced back and fourth between SN's, but I'm just a little lazy and this makes for a better post anyway, with a lot less formatting.))

Once the room was cleared Venis looked at Seleen. "You might want to close the door." She waited to see if Seleen was going to do that before she went any further.

Seleen walked over and kicked the diamond enough to make the enormous monstrosity to roll out of the way of the door and then she closed the door.
"What's up V? I'm a little old and it's a little late for the facts of life chat." She chuckled as she headed over to take a seat near Venis.

Venis laughed at the joke, it was funny and she did have a sense of humor.
"No, no, no, this is not that conversation. No, this is something a little different." She turned to face her better crossing one leg over the other. "No, this is well ... I just want to ask you something." She pressed her lips together.

Seleen looked at her and arched an eyebrow.
"Well, what is it then? Don't keep me in suspense." She was starting to worry. It wasn't like Venis to beat around the bush about things.

Venis took a deep breath and then looked directly into Seleen's eyes.
"It's about you and Shuda. Seleen, have you told him yet?" She waited for an answer, and she would know if she was lying to her. She watched her eyes as she waited.

Seleen furrowed her brow for a moment.
"Told him wha ... Ohh. That. Yea, no. He has not been privy to that information yet. I see no need to tell him. I haven't done it in so long, and I don't like doing it anyway." She couldn't believe Venis was asking her about that of all things.

Venis sighed.
"He is your future husband Seleen. You need to tell him. It's not fair to keep this from him." She shook her head. She figured that Seleen would have told him about that months ago. It made sense to tell someone everything when you are telling them everything.

Seleen sighed.
"I don't consider that a part of my life. It's something I never do so why would I have even thought about telling him? Besides, does Kahn know about you?" Turn it around on her and she'll probably ease off, right?

Venis chuckled.
"Yes, he knows. Gawain even knows. And Kahn knows that there is more than one. But he knows which is the original and he was fine with it. Shuda will be fine with it too, I'm sure. After all, he loves you. And that is a part of you." She gave her a matter-of-fact look.

Seleen sighed. The turning it around on her didn't work.
"But it's not a part of me, not unless I let it be. And I don't want it to be. Besides, there is a great difference between your thing of beauty and my thing of nightmares." She was shaking her head as she tried to figure out a way out of this.

Venis sighed.
"You might think so, but you forget. That thing of nightmares, as you put it, can be done by me as well. And I do not consider it a thing of nightmares at all. Seleen, he has to know." She knew that she would have to go through this with he. Seleen was too stubborn, of course, she might have gotten that from her creator.

Seleen sighed and lowered her head.
"Fine." She looked back up at her then. She knew she was acting like a defiant child. "Can I tell him after the wedding?" She got a very hopeful look upon her face.

Venis shook her head.
"Nope. And also, while I have you here. How much medication do you have left? I don't want you getting thirsty at the wrong moment." Like the wedding or the reception. or Tasha's birthday. After all, her sisters would probably show up for that. And they get on even Venis' nerves. She had even threatened to bite Cat once.

Seleen blinked repeatedly as she looked at her.
"Oh, um, I'm uh, yea, I'm out." She thought she had done pretty good so far. A few extra dead animals in the woods. But she had fed he meat to Leviathan, so there was no waste. But evidently she was busted now.

Venis shook her head.
"Why didn't you say anything? We'll go out on a hunt then it's back on the med's for you. How long have you been out?" She hadn't even noticed that Seleen was out of her med's. Had Seleen been covering it that well, or had she just not been out for very long?

Seleen lowered her head. She hadn't been out for too long, just over a month. So yea, she had been covering it rather well. But she didn't want to be back on the med's.
"Venis, I don't want to be back on them. It's unnatural. I shouldn't be medicated into some ... Some ..." The word she wanted to say was by no means lady like. "I feel defenseless when I'm on them. Please." She looked back up at Venis then. "Let me try, please."

Venis sighed.
"Ok, I'll give on this one. But if there is a sudden population drop and there is no explanation other than you, it's back on the med's for sure" Venis had to show some trust somewhere. So why not now. "But we are still going hunting, I've been a little hungry myself for a while now." She wasn't giving on that one.

Seleen smiled.
"Ok, I could go for a good hunt. Nothing wrong with a little snacking, right?" She winked. She knew that when Venis went on a true hunt, because she's hungry, that snacking was not exactly what was slated for the evening.

Venis laughed.
"Nothing at all. Now, get my door back open and go get ready to go. Don't forget to let Shuda know we're leaving. I'll leave a note for Kahn. I want to change before we go." She got up from her chair and headed into her sleeping chamber to change her clothes.

Seleen got up and went over to prop the door back open, she knew Venis would close the other door while she changed or just change out of the direct line of site of the door. She headed over to her room to change to go. She would leave Shuda a note if he wasn't there too.

((BTW,this is the boards 13,000th post. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Let's keep going. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 pm

The knock didn't last long as Inion actually opened the door as it began. Inion almost looked suprised to see people standing at her door, and the three others behind her knocked her out of the doorway as they stumbled into her. She caught herself just before falling into Emilia. "Oh sorry I wasn't expecting anyone. Hi Emilia, how can we help you. " Fia, Aryanna and Shayla all stood behind Inion trying to peek around each other. They were all dressed as though they were going out. Not just any outing, they were all dressed in motorcycle leathers.

B.B.B. To Do List #9 Motorc10B.B.B. To Do List #9 D81680_M_22996B.B.B. To Do List #9 Thumbn12 Inion'sB.B.B. To Do List #9 D98351_M_233caB.B.B. To Do List #9 Thumbn11Fia'sB.B.B. To Do List #9 D84187_M_22959B.B.B. To Do List #9 Thumbn10Aryanna and Shayla's
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 am

Emmy smiled brightly as the door was opened.

"Hiya Inion, a bunch of us women are going shoping, you want to join us?"

She was still makeing sure not to say shoping for what. Poor Derick.

"Inion, girls this is Derick. Derick this is Inion, Fia, Aryanna, and Shayla."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed May 13, 2009 1:55 am

Her smiel brightened. "we were heading out for a ride but..." she looked at the girls do see if they agreed. there where nods all around "shopping always wins out. hmmm riding the bikes might spook any horses though. " They all had stepped into the hall.

Inion nodded to the man, "pleasure to meet you Derick." the others greeted him as well.

"we could ride the horses. might look odd but better then taking the time to change. "
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:09 am

Venis had changed and stepped out into the hall. She was chuckling as she heard Inion. "Actually dear, we're taking my big black coaches. But it seems we do have a lovely theme going with our attire. Leather is always fun." She laughed again as she turned to close her door behind her.

B.B.B. To Do List #9 VDressleather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:15 am

It didn't take Seleen long at all to change and leave a note for Shuda that they were going out. She was too happy to dottle. So she hurried out the door only to find the collection of women in the hall. "People are going to think we planned this." She laughed as she looked at the other leather clad women.

B.B.B. To Do List #9 Dressleather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next