Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Returning Home

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Returning Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning Home

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Isah nodded to her as he lifted her to set her in the saddle. "Yes, she understands, and she would definitely know where to go once she has an idea of what she's looking for." Once he had her seated comfortably he put the snowglobe back in the box she had wrapped it in for safety and then put the box in the saddlebag.

He went over to a bucket that was less than two steps away. It had sugar cubes in it. He would put some in his pocket of his jeans and then give them to Rapture once they found the falls. When she found them, having never been there before, than she deserved a treat. So he made sure to have one for her. It was then that he placed his left foot into the stirrup and swung his right leg over the snow white equine. She was almost as big as the Clydesdales and seated him behind the saddle just fine.

He reached around Kyra on either side and took the reins. With a nudge from his heels Rapture moved forward. He pulled with his right arm and she turned to the right, trotting out of the stables. Once they were clear of the corrals and everything and out into the open he looked towards the forest. "Are you ready Kyra? Hold onto the saddle horn." He touched the horn to show her where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

She was beginning to think he liked picking her up and moving her but she just smiled as she got put in the seat. She moved around getting used to it and getting as comfortable as she possibly could. Kyra was intrigued as he put took care and put the snow globe back in the box before putting it away and also getting a treat for the unicorn. She smiled up at him as he sat behind her and then grabbed the reins. Paying close attention to what he was doing and where he showed her to hold on to. Having a death grip on the horn she nodded not sure if this was going to be the death or life of her.

"Ready as I will ever be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Isah leaned forward, careful of her wings. He placed his right hand flat upon her stomach to hold to her and not let her fall. Then he whispered in her ear. "When I shake the reins I want you to yell out yeeaaa." He smiled and shook the reins. As soon as she yelled the equine would start running, gaining speed as she went. Isah would keep hold of Kyra with one hand and the reins with the other. Rapture would be up to full speed at no time and the scenery around them would become nothing more than a blur of color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Kyra felt him leaning forward and then felt his right hand lay flat on her belly. She got a little nervous being that close to him which was evident by the flutter of her wings. Listening to what he said when he shook the reins she yelled out.

"Yeeaaa."

After she felt Rapture picking up speed and she watched the scenery whip past them. She let out a giggle of delight at the feeling and joy this brought her. She was genuinely having fun which is something everyone needs more often than not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Rapture sped through the forest with ease. It was almost as if the path was opening up before her, leading her along. There was no bounce to the ride, it was as smooth as ice. Soon the trees opened up to a lovely shady grove. Rapture began to slow down then. Once she was down to a trot she moved around a group of tree's and walked over to the waters edge. She leaned down and began to drink from the pool. "Kyra, look." When Isah looked up he saw it ... Kyra's waterfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Kyra's eyes went wide when she looked up and saw the waterfall from her dreams. It was all she could do not to jump off of Rapture and jump in the water or dance around. Instead she patted his hand that was holding on to her and looked up at him with a giggle in her voice.

"That's it...that's it...."

He would see pure delight in her eyes like she had found a lost city or gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Isah laughed as he dismounted the unicorn and held up his arms to her to help her down. He had never seen her so happy and it made him happy. Once she was upon the ground he watched to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:23 pm

She fidgeted in the saddle until he helped her down. Once her feet were on the ground she took off running for the water. Looking around she seen the rock that was in her dreams and without so much as a warning she used her wings and flew over to it and sat down. Kyra faced Isah and giggled. She had a wicked idea and went with it.

"You should come out the view is lovely out here."

She wondered if he would or if he would just stand there and watch. This made her pause as she wondered if he was the one from her dream that she felt watching her. She thought maybe the good feelings of someone watching her as she sat there may have been but most certainly not the bad ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Isah smiled and began to look for a way out to the rock without getting too wet. He found a spot where the water wouldn't go over his knees, so he walked out and sat upon the rock. "I'm so glad you're happy Kyra." He looked around, it really was a lovely view, made lovelier by her presence in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 pm

She giggled as she watched him make his way out to the rock to sit with her. Once he was out there and had spoke she leaned up and kissed his cheek before settling back on the rock.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I just need to figure out why I was dreaming of it. But not today....today is for looking at beautiful things."

Not completely realizing what she was doing she leaned up against him and continued to look around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 pm

He was leaned against one arm for stability and the other one he absently placed around her to hold her to him. He was looking around as she spoke but his attention and his gaze kept returning to her. She said today was for looking at beautiful things, he couldn't resist the temptation. He whispered in her ear. "I am looking at beauty in it's finest." He kissed her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 pm

She started to ask him where but then he kissed her cheek and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he was talking about. Her cheeks turned a bright red and she attempted to change the subject.

"You know you were right, waterfalls are beautiful. Hopefully we can remember how to get back here to come again and maybe next time have a picnic or something."

What she said was completely harmless to her and she didn't mean anything by it really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Isah smiled as she blushed, it was so cute. He moved slightly so he could see her better. "The waterfall shies in comparison to your beauty Kyra." Then he leaned in and with a gentle hand to the side of her face he placed his lips to hers and kissed her softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Kyra's belly was doing flip flops as he spoke and then even more as he kissed her lips. After a few moments she leaned back and bit her lip not sure what to do or to say so she just let out the breath she was holding and sat there. Being completely innocent she didn't know if there was something she should do so she leaned up against him once again and continued looking around. After a little while she leaned over and began to touch the water and got an idea and had to try it out. She stood up on the rock and grinned at him before jumping in the water. She came back up in a fit of giggles.

"It's kind of warm in here."

Said the faerie whose teeth were chattering. She was sure she was going to catch a cold from this one and how would she explain it to her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Isah smiled again. She didn't have to do anything other than be herself, and that was what she did. He loved the way she felt leaned up against him. Then she moved, and jumped off the rock into the cold water. He thought she was crazy, and he laughed in response. Then she tried to tell him it was a little warm in there while her teeth were chattering. He shook his head and dove in after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 am

She giggled as he jumped in after her but then she didn't see him come back up. Kyra turned around in circles quickly trying to find him. She began to think maybe the water was too cold for a swim and continued to turn in circles to find him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Isah had gone deep with his dive but he soon surfaced. He smiled as he wiped the water from his eyes. "Kyra, you're crazy." He laughed as he hugged her. "Let's get out of here before we catch colds." He swam back over to the rock and held onto it as he offered her a hand out of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 am

She nearly jumped out of the water when he surfaced. Doing her best not to let on that he had worried her she returned his hug and took his hand to get out of the water. Kyra sat on the rock shivering and her teeth chattering.

"Maybe you are right...it is too cold. Maybe we should head back to change and get some hot cocoa with those little marshmallows?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 am

He chuckled as he pulled himself out of the water. "I think that cocoa sounds wonderful. That water was cold." He headed back over to the shore the way he came. But he offered her his hand for her to go back to the shore with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 am

Kyra giggled a little and nodded. She took his hand but used her wings so that her feet never touched the water again. Making sure she was nearly as tall as he was and leaned up and kissed his cheek as she whispered to him.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I means a lot to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:21 am

He smiled, and even blushed. "It was my pleasure." He led her over to Rapture and helped her back on. Then he mounted behind her again. With a gentle nudge she headed back to the Inn. "You want her to go as fast on the way back? Might get a little windy, but it will get us back faster." They were moving along at a trot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:25 am

She let him help her back on Rapture. Looking up at him as they started moving she shrugged a little trying to quickly way their options. And with a confused look she answered him.

"I guess we can go fast to get back faster."

She wasn't too sure about the faster because he said it would get windy which meant it would get cold. But on the other hand the faster they got back the faster she could change out of these wet clothes and start to warm up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:37 am

He took a deep breath and nudged the unicorn to go faster. "Yeeaaa." And she took off, she was moving incredibly fast. Possibly even faster than before. They were back to the Inn in practically no time. But they were chilled to the bone. That wind had been very cold in their wet clothes.

Once they were back they headed to the stables. They walked Rapture in and took her tac off. Isah took some time to brush her down. "Sorry, it's not good for her to not be taken care of before she's left in her stall." Once he was done he gave her some sugar from the bucket. With all the excitement at the falls he had forgotten to give her the cubes he had in his pocket, which dissolved in the water when he dove in. Once that was done they headed inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:42 am

She petted Rapture while he brushed her and even whispered to the unicorn.

"Thank you for finding my waterfall for me."

Once he was done and ready to go she walked with him back to the inn. Once they were inside she headed toward her room but stopped not sure if he was going in a different direction. Looking at him she smiled.

"Thank you again for taking me to find my waterfall. I think its time for a shower and change of clothes though."

With that she giggled and looked down at her wet clothes as she shivered. It was warmer inside but of course she was still freezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:46 am

Isah smiled at her. "I am on the third floor, so I'll head up and shower and change myself. Meet you back down here by the fire for some hot cocoa? With little marshmallows." He winked at her then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next