Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Memories - Returning Home...

2 posters

Go down

Memories - Returning Home... Empty Memories - Returning Home...

Post by Serfius Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 am

.:: It had been quite some time since he had been in the area...it was almost foreign to him, but only in sight. He certainly felt as though it was still his home, from long ago. A few years had passed since he had vanished from Windseer Castle, and left behind dear friends. One would say that he is a closed-heart type of person, he did not like to make friends or get attached to anything. However, that place had changed him. Due to family reasons he had left, without notice assuming that he would be back quickly...This was not the case unfortunately, and in truth he was nervous. He knew not what he would say to those he left behind, if they were in fact still about. ::. "What a quiet night..." .:: Muttered to himself as he traversed the long road, it was nighttime upon his arrival to the Inn, and the journey had fatigued him. And so he thought to himself that he would find a place to rest. ::. "I wonder what has become of them, in my absence...".:: Again....muttering to himself, ever step closer brought more weariness upon him. He stopped in front of the Inn, scanning it over with piercing blue eyes...taking a deep breath he began to slowly make steps towards the door...Hesitating slightly at the threshold, and then entering the building. Taking care not to be noisy, he stepped softly inside, slowly and quietly shutting the door behind him...Glancing about the room he made his way over to what he assumed to be the reception desk...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Memories - Returning Home... Empty Re: Memories - Returning Home...

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:41 am

Casandra had been outside in the garden. Kjay had needed out before bed for the night. She came in and headed up to her rooms.

Kjay smelled a new scent coming from the front of the inn, that was not always strange but then he heard something. He looked at Cas whimpered very quietly.

She heard him and turned back to him.

"What is it boy?"

Well they were just going to have go see wern't they. She headed into the front of the inn and saw a man standing there. She tried to make some noise as she entered. The man would see a woman gazing at him with green eyes, a hand would move to push a stray piece of her red hair from her face, beside her stood a large black wolf.

"Hello Sir, I am Casandra. Welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn, can I help you with anything?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 am

.:: His ears twitched as he picked up the sounds of the entering woman, and wolf...he took another step in the direction of the two, to close the distance...::.

" Good evening...I'd like a room for the night..."

.:: His attention was set upon her as he spoke, his eyes would glance about the room, taking in all the little details as he spoke, then back to her..::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:56 am

She smiled as she nodded.

"I think I can handle that, though you will have to talk to one of the others about pricing in the morning."

She moved behind the desk and looked for the papers that she had seen them use to check people in. She placed it and a pen on the desk.

"You fill out this and then sign the register."

Kjay stay out from behind the desk and walked over to the man and began to sniff at him.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 am

.:: He nodded in kind and watched as she brought out some documents, and then moved to where he could reach them. ::.

"Thank you..."

.:: Glancing to the wolf, who was now inspecting him, and being careful not to bump into him...He reached for the pen, taking it in hand he began to fill out the paper that she had produced....and then signing the register. ::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 am

She placed them all back in thier places, she took out a key to a second floor room and handed it to the man.

Kjay was finished sniffing at the man and moved to Cas' side.

"Would you like to be showen to your room now; or do you need something to eat or drink first?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:39 am

.:: He accepted the key from the woman's hand and turned it around between his finger's, looking it over before taking his gaze back to her. All he wanted to do at the moment....was sleep in a bed, he had been on the road for days now. He shook his head gently and replied. ::.

"I appreciate your hospitality....but I believe It would be best to get to my room..."
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 am

She nodded.

"If you will follow me."

She headed back up to the second floor and showed him to his door.

"I hope you enjoy your stay."

With that done she went to her own room on the third floor.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 am

.:: He followed a few paces behind her, up to the second floor of the building. And then to what had appeared to be his assigned room's door. He turned to her as she departed, giving a slight bow. ::.

"Thank you, and good evening..."

.:: Was said, and then he turned back to his own door...inserting the key and pushing it open. Stepping quickly inside, shutting the door behind him and scanning the room carefully...after securing the door, and windows...he tested the bed...much better compared to the grass he thought...and without even a chance to remove his clothing he fell into a deep sleep right away.....::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down