Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Returning Home part 2 [ open ]

+2
Casandra Lightheart
B.D. Adams
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Returning Home part 2 [ open ] Empty Returning Home part 2 [ open ]

Post by B.D. Adams Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:36 am

(this post is a continuation from Returning Home [Open to all] )

The Elf was in dire straights and he had had no hand in putting him in that position. Appearing on the verge of death, or would soon be unless some caring soul came by and helped. Thus far there seemed to be a shortage of 'caring souls'. Not to long ago Benjamin had left the Inn, hands in the pockets of his loose jeans he had started off down the path at a casual pace when something had drawn his attention.

From the corner of his eye he spotted something falling down from the sky and stopped walking. It had been too big to be an animal and from what he saw of it he was pretty sure it was humanoid. The thing had landed not to far from the Inn and he had considered going over to see what had happened. And he did. What he had found was the battered body of an elf laying in an unconscious heap on the ground. It was none of his concern, but as he wanted to see what was going to happen, he decided to stick around. Not close, but off in the trees. That was hours ago.

Maybe this elf was of the sort that could heal without assistance, though that did not appear to be the case. At least the Elfs condition was not worsening at a fast pace. As he watched he contemplated putting him out of his misery. It would be a quick and painless process and in return he would have another soul for his collection.

No.

There wasn't any fun in collecting from something bereft of awareness. Where was the challenge in that? In the end he concluded that the only reasonable thing to do would be to take the Elf to where he could get help. Heal him now so that he could be sport later. Yes. He now had motive.

Emerging from the tree bank the shadows from where he had been slipped from Benjamin as he made his way into the open and the unconscious body. He stood over the Elf, examining him. After this he was going to need a shower. Wherever the Elf had fallen from it was clear that he hadn't seen a bar of soap. Strangely, his clothes were not as dirty as the body and the clothes and the body had two different scents. The clothes obviously did not belong to the Elf.

With one fluid motion Benjamin bent down and scooped up the unconscious Elf, tossing him over his shoulder like a burlap sack. He was fully aware that the Elf had broken bones - he had fallen from the sky - and while his motion may have appeared rough, it was not.

It wasn't far to the Inn and therefore it did not take him long to return there. He paid no attention to anyone who might have been about, knowing them they probably were assuming all sorts of things if they saw him, and went over to the fireplace. There was a couch there and this was where he deposited the body. Bending at the knees Benjamin leaned over the couch and dropped the Elf off on to the cushions.

Now that the body was inside the Inn he was sure someone would find it. To stay and watch now might prove to be entertaining. Straightening up he moved from the couch and sat in the chair across from it.

Then, he waited.

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Returning Home part 2 [ open ] Empty Re: Returning Home part 2 [ open ]

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:38 am

Cas just returning back from the Manor saw Mr Adams carrying someone into the inn. This was strange who ever it was was being carried like a sack of potatoes and was not moving.

She grabed her herb bag from the saddle bag leaving Windrider to the stable hand.

"Sorry boy someone else seems to need my help more then you right now."

She moved at a dead run into the Inn Kjay on her heals. She made it to the lounge just in time to see Mr Adams drop the man on the couch near the fire. Seconds later she was kneeling at his side. Her hands began to gently move over his body there were broken bones, bruises, cuts. It looked like this man had been beaten and left to heal to be beaten again.

"Mr Adams this man needs to be in a bed not on the couch will you please move him up to my room? On the way we can discuss what you know of how he ended up like this."

She moved to the side.

"Oh and please move him more gently this time. Room 306 third floor."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Tasha was headed downstairs to go for a walk. She saw Cas tending to someone over on the couch. She had to walk past the piano to get there, but she would do what she had to do to help. Luckily she had gotten back into the habit of carrying her bag. She heard Cas ask someone to move the being. "No, Cas, don't move him. It could make things worse."

She walked over and knelt down beside Cas, closer to the beings head. He was an elf. One of the ones who worked at the Inn she believed. She turned to see Mr. Adams behind her in the chair. "Mr. Adams, correct? I'm Tasha. Any chance you know what happened to this man?" She returned her attention to the elf and began to help Cas examine him.

Her medical training was different from Casie's. Tasha knew absolutely no magic at all. She checked his eyes and even considered using a light to see if there was any response, but she couldn't remember if that would do more harm than good with an elf. She checked for a pulse and counted to herself to see how strong it was. Not very. She searched her bag to see if she had her charts and notebooks about elves. She didn't want to do anything that would harm him further.

While she was looking she had a thought. "Cas, isn't there another elf in the Inn? Armandeus, the cook. I've seen him once or twice, never officially met him though. We could really use his help right about now. If not him, Venis would remember at least a few things about elves. I don't want to cause him more harm. The other elf would know if any of our herbs or things would hurt him."

She wasn't trying to sound bossy, but she had to vocalize her thoughts on the subject. She continued to help Cas examine him, she was checking him with slight amounts of pressure to see exactly which bones were broken and to see if he had suffered any internal bleeding. She also pulled out a mirror and placed it upon his chest to monitor his breathing. And she opened his mouth and looked inside with this thing called a pen light. She was looking to see if there was any blood in his mouth. If he was going to start caughing up blood while he breathed it could be a sign of a punctured lung.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Epiphany had come down the stairs, seems like she was back at the Inn for a while. She had plans on going out and looking around to see if she could find any signs of Elessar. He had been missing for a long time and, truth to tell, she missed him. Recently she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

This feeling only increased once she was downstairs and saw the group of people gathered around the couch by the fireplace. Something was defiantly wrong. Elf? Did she hear Tasha say elf?

Epiphany hurried over to the group only to have her fears realized. "It's Elessar." She said to no one in particular though she looked between Tasha and Casandra. "Does Ar know he's here?" She wasn't going to panic. It was good to know that other people here could heal. "I must go find him and tell him Elessar's back." Elessar looked very dirty, like he had been living in a dark hole for a long time.

"No--" She cut herself short when she noticed Benjamin sitting in a chair across from the group. Epiphany watched him for a moment before slowly stepping away. "No magics, that will only make him worse off than he already is. I gotta find Ar."

With that she turned and went off in search of Armandeus, heading through the kitchen. She knew that, as Healers, those two would try to do what they could to keep his condition from getting worse.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:39 pm

"Tasha, look at him."

She points out the clothing.

"These are not his clothes they are not as dirty as he is and look here. There is an ingery that I can feel but no blood to match it. This man needs to be stripped and washed up we can't do that here. "

She looked at Tasha.

"We can't do that here, but I did not know that he woked here I have never seen him...."

She heard Ephiphany and nodded as she moved back next to Elessar, she would let her get the other elf.

She spoke softly to him to see if he would respond.

"Elessar, you are among friends now can you hear us?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:30 pm

"Keep talking to him Cas." Wow, it had been so many years since Venis had been married to Zane. And Tasha couldn't believe that she had taken all her charts and papers about elves from her bag. Of course she had no idea that a situation like this would arrive.

She had nodded to Epiphany, even though there was no threat of magic from her. She was closer to a medical doctor than a healer given her complete lack of magic. Venis had taught her a small amount of learnable witchcraft to use with certain pastes and elixirs. But otherwise, nothing. She had always felt like a bit of an outcast in the alliance of healers at the Rose for that very reason. But she had faith in her abilities, and she had healed before, so healer was her title. Perhaps one day she would give medical school some thought.

But that was neither here nor there. Right now the task at hand was the injured elf before them. She moved to where Cas had indicated and applied a small amount of pressure. She watched to see if any blood would begin to soak through the clothes. There was none, but the area felt mushy. Yep, official medical diagnosis, mushy.

She remembered enough about Elvin Anatomy to know it was safe to move the clothes aside without rendering him indecent. And that was exactly what she did. She began to move the clothing out of the way to see his dirty flesh below. There was no laceration, but there was significant bruising.

Tasha checked her bag. She needed to make sure she had her leaches, just in case. They were there. She checked for his pulse again. Still weak. She checked his eyes again, they were still missing their natural glow. He seemed to be hanging on by a thread. "We are going to have to move him and get him cleaned up in order to treat him better. But we need to wait for Epiphany and Armandeus to return." She looked back to the spiral staircase. "In the meantime, we are going to need a touch of divine intervention to move him to the third floor."

She checked the mirror again, still breathing. ~Venis. Casie and I are down in the lobby. Over on the couch by the fireplace. We need a patient moved to the third floor. We cannot clean him up and treat him properly down here on a couch.~ "She will get down here and move him for us. Now worries there. But for now, we need Epiphany to get back here with Armandeus." She continued to examine him with Cas looking over her shoulder for a moment at the lycan behind them. If they all headed upstairs, would his curiosity compel him to join them as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 pm

This was more his speed. Bringing the Elf, Elessar, here had been a good idea; and much more promising than continuing to watch as he laid lifeless on the ground. No sooner had he come in through the door did people start to appear. Rather they flocked like vultures to a dead corpse.

Ironically these vultures were Healers.

He watched quietly as Casandra looked him over and then asked for him to move the body. Then Tasha came and started speaking. As he was about to answer the pair of them another person join the fray - Epiphany.

He watched her continually while she was in the area, keeping his mouth closed and repressing the growl that was in his throat. It would do him no good to have conflicts get the better of him here.

As Epiphany started to leave Benjamin turned his attention back to the others. "He fell from the sky and landed not far from here. I watched for a while, then brought him here. He was unconscious." He could be cooperative.

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:57 am

The mental link from Tasha captured Venis' attention for a moment. She looked over to Eros and smiled. "Since I'm not allowed to leave this room for a week, I'm afraid I'm gunna need a big favor. Tasha needs my help, and in order to help her, I need blood. Midnight is too small to donate, so guess who's elected." She smiled at him and leaned into his neck.

She sank her fangs through his flesh and into his artery. She drew back slightly and the blood flowed from the punctures into her mouth. She closed her mouth over the bite and began to let the blood flow down her throat. His blood was energizing.

Down stairs in the lobby there was a shimmer of light. Right next to Tasha the tiny beads of light began to take shape. Within moments there was Venis. Sort of. She had no physical being to her, one could even walk through her. She was draped in long white robes and seemed to be floating about six inches off the ground. She seemed to glow with light. It was like a bright aura surrounded her.

There was an undetectable breeze blowing about her. And when she spoke, it was so harmonious that it sounded more like music. "This is the best I could do for you Tasha. So, what do you need me to do?" If one watched her closely enough, they would see something that no one had seen in 311 years. Venis had no fangs.

She wasn't going to do anything until she had all the facts. But as long as there was a chance she was needed she was there. Without even turning her head she spoke.
"Hello Benjamin. I would ask, but I believe I know the answer already, this is not your style. So you have chose to stay for the amusement it brings you?" She knew he wouldn't beat the tar out of someone and then bring them to get help. No, not Benjamin.

She also chose to address Cas.
"Hello to you as well Cas, hope all is well in other places. And Kjay. Hello boy. Midnight returned to my room, so I presume that Leviathan is back as well. I am sure she will be very happy to see you."

Back up in her room, she was holding Eros against her. She was keeping the blood flow from him at a small trickle at this point. She didn't want to become overly intoxicated from the power in his blood. But she had to keep some flow in order to sustain being in two places at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 am

Cas was still sitting there talking softly to Elessar. Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Stay with us."

She then heard and saw Venis and turned to face her.

"All is well with the Marques del Stry."

She knew what Venis was asking after and she smiled softly as she thought of him then her attention was turned back to Elessar.

Kjay looked at Venis his tail was wagging and his head was cocked to one side why coulden't he smell her here in the room?
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:42 am

"Thank you Mr. Adams." Tasha turned around and looked at Venis for a moment. She smiled softly. It had been a long time since Venis had need of being in two places at once. Where ever she was must have been important. But not so important to let someone suffer needlessly. Tasha was happy about that. And about the smile that graced Venis' lips.

She returned her attention to Elessar. "He's stable Venis, but he is going to have to be moved so we can figure out the full extent of his injuries. Cas wants him on the third floor, so we would be closer to our supplies. I have to agree. But we are waiting for Epiphany and Armandeus. I don't think we should move him until we know from them, other information." She checked his pulse again, she wanted to make sure that he remained stable and not worse.

She looked at Cas. She was still talking to him. There really wasn't anything more they could do for the elf until Epiphany and Armandeus were there. All they could do was keep an eye on him. And maybe get a few employees to play nurse. But she would ask Venis for that later. For now it was just time to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Armandeus was an easy guy to find, if one knew where to look, and luckily for Epiphany he happened to be in the kitchen. Due to his headaches, the Elf had been spending so much time alone lately, it was almost odd to see him in the kitchen. It appeared that he was keen on making up for lost time as the tantalizing smell of freshly baked bread filled the room.

Armandeus himself stood at the sink, scrubbing the dishes that had accumulated in his absents. Immersed in his task, he was humming a bit of a tune as he washed, unaware of things going on around him. It wasn't until he caught the motion of the door moving out of the corner of his eye did he look up. Armandeus wasn't skilled in reading faces, but one look at Epiphany's told him everything: something was wrong. "Elvellon? What is it?" If she answered he didn't hear it, his attention was suddenly focused on the still open door.

The distance was far, but his ears could make out the faint distinction of different voices coming from the main area. He couldn't make out the actual words but the tone was sober. Something was wrong. He was out the door then, not waiting to see if Epiphany was following him. Seeing the group surrounding the couch he broke into a run.

The sight of the body laying so still on the couch stopped him cold. "Elberth, what did they do to you?" The bruising, the broken bones, the uniform of the guards..someone was going to pay for that. He growled, spitting out a few choice Elvish curses.

Revenge would have to wait, Elessar could not. Swallowing his anger, he turned back to the group there. "Take him to my room."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm

She looked to the other elf him she had met.

"Armandeus, as bad as he looks it is even worse. We were going to have Venis move him magicly so that no one causes more damage, we need to know exactly where your room is for that."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:28 am

"You can't use magic on him," Epiphany chimed in as she followed up behind Armandeus. She made sure to stand on the opposite side of Armandeus, away from Benjamin. For now she would have to ignore him. "It will only...it would make him worse." Wait, didn't she say something of that already?

A glance was taken to Ar as her fingers fidgeted at her side. "It's kinda hard to explain. Magic used on him will hurt him. Can you simply put him on a stretcher and move him through a portal or something?" Epiphany was concerned about any more harm being done to Elessar. Looking at him like that gave her bad memories.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:10 am

Inion could hear the noise from her room, it's not like they were making alot of noise, she just could hear better then most. She appeared at the edge of the crowd, hands on her hips and little Juliet behind her. The worry in Lady Pip's voice is what brought her out of her room.

"Excuse me." She looked at Epiphany and Ar. "let me help I can move him without using magic on him. You are right a stretcher is what is needed." Juliet stepped forward and handed Inion something and she unrolled it, a stretcher of cloth floated lightly in the air just at the couch level. "we shuld be able to move him slowly and gently and the stretcher can either carry him to the room, or I can use one of my orbs to teleport to his room. It is your choice." she looked to Ar and Pip, waiting for their choice.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Will amusements never end? He should lay beaten and battered people in the Inn more often - and maybe he will - if it garnered this type of result. The many different females of the Inn had appeared, each offering a talent type of another. The vampire was even there in a ethereal state.

The dynamics of those gathered, too, was interesting. It reminded him not only of vultures over one food source, but also of people looking to be the one in charge of the situation. Especially before Armandeus came to join the throng. Many of the females here were very opinionated and took on a guise of leadership. They all expected to be listened to and obeyed when they spoke of things to be done.

It was very amusing to watch in a situation like this. The Vampire had it right, he was there for amusement. Benjamin made no motion of movement aside from his eyes as they looked at each person that came into his field of vision. Now to see what was going to happen now.
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 am

It was worse than it looked. For the space of a moment Armandeus seriously considered what he was going to do to the ones responsible for that, but Epiphany's words brought him back to reality.

"No magic." He shook his head, turning back to look at Elessar. He looked so near death already, how much worse could it be? It was a question Armandeus wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer to. "If there is no other way I will carry him myself."

The sounds of another joining the group caused him to turn. This woman looked familiar, though he couldn't remember having met her before. At the moment he wasn't going to worry about it; she had the solution to their problem. "A stretcher is perfect, thank you."

Armandeus was silent a moment, but suddenly he smiled; he had an idea. "I believe teleporting him would be best, and easiest. The room is on the second floor, at the end of the hall. I need five minutes, then you can teleport him." A look was given to Elessar again before he moved away from the group, heading up the stairs.
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:28 pm

"I was simply going to open a portal myself and allow some of my men carry him through on a stretcher, then open a portal to Tasha and Casie's rooms for the men to use so they could use the men as 'nurses'. But if none of that is necessary, there's a God in my room who I am sure would be happy to get my fangs out of his neck. I will of course send down some men strait away."

She absentmindedly ran her tongue over her teeth behind her closed lips. No matter how many times she did this it always felt odd to not have her fangs after all these hundreds of years. "Two could come down and get a table to carry him on, but would you need more than two to use to go and get supplies from your rooms?" She waited for answers, she was only there to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:00 am

Tasha listened to everyone and everything. The point of no magic was well driven home. "I think two maybe three would be good, unless you think we need more Cas? I know we're going to need some hot water and clean white wash cloths. Also some very cold water for this fever. We need to try and bring his temperature down, and until we know why he has it, cold cloths to the head are the best thing for it." She points at the other lady who had entered with a little girl. "And we have a stretcher. And if you could go get the men while this other lady transports him, that would be a great help Venis. My only worry is if we need to operate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:26 am

Venis looked over to where Tasha had pointed. "Oh I'm sorry miss, I didn't see the stretcher. I'm sorry. I can take care of getting the men and supplies while you move the elf if it's fine with you. Epiphany, where would the men find sheets and towels? And do you think Armandeus, that's his name right? Do you think he would mind if some bowls from his kitchen were used for water?" She was already preparing to tear open the portal. Even though she wouldn't have to until she got to the mens room. From there she would go to the hall between Tasha and Casie's rooms and open the next portal. She would focus on Tasha to find the exact room for it to open into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:47 am

Inion nodded to Ar, touched him lightly so that once he left the room she could use the orb to open the portal to the right room. She stepped up to the stretcher as it floated next to the couch. Juliet followed her, she was not a young girl more of a young teen, tall and strong, as Inion moved to pick Elessar from the top end she moved to pick him up from the feet. Both of them lifted him barely off the couch and very gently. the stretcher moved underneath him and lifted to meet his body. They removed their hands and the stretcher cradled him and floated to waist height and moved to follow behind Inion. "the floating will keep him from being justled." She waited a few so Ar could get what he need ready and tossed the orb to the ground and the portal opened. She waited quietly with the stretcher floating behind her, till everyone was ready to step through.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:15 am

Venis watched as her portal opened. She payed close attention, she couldn't afford to open one in the wrong position and cause them to cross. And they had to be a safe distance apart so they didn't merge. As soon as Epiphany told her where the linens where she was going to be good to go. "I'll meet everyone there with the men."

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:16 am

Cas looked at everyone she had stillbeen talking to Elessar the whole time.

"Two would probably be enough unless I have to send somone to the Marques' Manor for supplies. He has a garden there with every herb I could possibly need."

She stood and moved as Elessar was placed onto the stretcher and walked with him through the portal.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:53 pm

(Armandeus is being played with permission)

Armandeus was a man on a mission. Time was of the essence, and he didn't have much of it. The Elf nearly flew as he headed up the stairs, managing in his haste to slid around the corner and halfway down the hallway before regaining his footing. The remaining distance to the room was covered in a run followed with him bursting through the door.

De'Ryanna was in the room already - she had been spending a lot of time there. Though she was expecting him, she had not been expecting the elevated state he was in. It had only taken a moment for him to relay what was going on before she was up and helping. Elessar's bed was a futon and it did not take much for them to take his up off the floor and place it on top of Armandeus' bed.

When that was done it took a flick for hot water to get itself ready. That was when the portal opened and the group came through, with Elessar on the floating stretcher.

"Here. Put him here on the bed please and stand aside a moment so that Armandeus can look him over." De'Ryanna had a calm voice and tone similar to that of a teacher instructing students in a lab.

As soon as the way was clear Armandeus took out a dagger and started cutting off unnecessary clothing from Elessars body. The work was quick, and soon he had a small pile of clothing in his hands. Slipping the dagger back into it's hiding place, he headed towards the bathroom. The ruined clothes were tossed in the bottom of the shower, and with a snap of the Elf's fingers they ignited in flames. As he watched the clothes burning he couldn't keep from grinning.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:15 pm

"First door to your left at the top of the staircase for the first floor." She said in response to Venis wanting to know where the clean sheets were. Having heard Tasha mention something about surgery she frowned and took another look at Elessar, even as he was being put on the stretcher. "There's no internal bleeding, so surgery won't be needed." Fortunately. There would be other times for operations.

While people were moving through the portal and into Ar's room, Epiphany had been thinking. Casandra had already moved through and she didn't want to call her out - she had been talking to Elessar and trying to keep him aware to some degree - but Tasha was still there for the moment.

"Tasha, I could use your help. As you can tell he's rather injured and it's extremely important that he not wake up until the brunt of him is healed. Therefore," she grined. "We're going to keep him sedated. "
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Venis nodded in response to Epiphany. "Thank you, I'll have the men there in just a moment." She looked to Benjamin and Tasha and then was gone just as she had came. She faded to little balls of light and soon was completely gone.

She reappeared in the mens room on the third floor. She looked around and smiled. "Shamus, Isah, and Jorge. I need you guys to join me please. Tasha and Casie need some help." The men never put a lot of thought into Venis just appearing that way on occasion. When she spoke the men got up from what they were doing and went over to her.

She turned in place until she felt she had the right spot. With a fingernail she made a tear through the room, a portal opened and the grabbed both sides of the tear and pulled it apart. Each of the men stepped through and she followed behind them. The portal closed and resealed behind her.

The men stepped out in front of a closet with Venis behind them. She pointed to the closet door. "Epiphany said there were fresh linens in there. Tasha and Casie wanted sheets and towels, white." She watched as the men opened the door and loaded up on towels and sheets. The door was closed.

It was time for the next portal. She looked up and to her right. With a finger she again tore open a portal, this one would seal behind her as well. The men stepped through and she followed behind them. The portal opened in Armandeus and Elessar's room. As the men stepped into the room they stepped to the side, letting Venis in. Once she was through the portal was sealed.

Others were still coming through the other ladies portal. They were putting the elf, Elessar on the bed. She saw as Armandeus removed Elessar's clothing and took them in and burned them in his tub. She couldn't help but smile. She had recognized the uniform of the guards, and there had been more than one occasion when she had wanted to torch one of those uniforms herself ... Only with the elf still in it. The hazards of having been married to an elf, even if he was a Drow.

She saw Gawain and Airtia's daughter. She gave a simple nod as she spoke. "De'Ryanna, good to see you again." She stood there as she waited for her previous portal to be completely sealed. She couldn't open another one this soon. There would be a vacuum effect if hers wasn't sealed and there was already another one open and she opened yet another one. It would only be a few more moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next