Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

returning for a while

2 posters

Go down

returning for a while Empty returning for a while

Post by Inion Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Now that the girls had returned home because they all felt that Inion was better and didn't need to be watched over all the time. Inion found the cottage too big and lonely for just her and Juliet. The inn kept drawing her to it and here she was again. Juliet was off with friends so this was the prefect time to see if they had a room open. She knew that Juliet also felt the cottage was too big and lonely with the girls gone. So she stepped up to the desk and quietly waited.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

returning for a while Empty Re: returning for a while

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 am

Coming into the lobby, he noticed the lady at the desk, and thought he might as well see if he could give her hand. Dressed in a pair of loose black shorts, that hugged his waist, and hung to his knees. Well toned calves lead down to a pair of socks that were probably pretty scrunched up at the moment, a well worn pair of Nike shoes. His upper torso was bare, a light gleam of sweat from his workout glistened upon his chest, though he did wipe himself down. A bright orange shirt was rolled and hung around his neck. He had used his deodorant and there was not a bad smell, though it did mingle with the fact he had been working out.

Walking around and behind the counter, he would give her one of his best grins. “Hello there. Might I be of some assistance?” He figured he would wait to see if he could help the lady.
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 am

She wasn't standing there long, but just long enough to get distracted by her cell phone going off. There truely was no escaping really not since cell phones had become so available. She was wearing casual clothes today, dark jeans soft blue turtleneck sweater fitted black leather jacket and black leather boots. She had her haircut to a layered, bang sweeped look that had light purple highlights streaking her white hair. She was tapping out a text when the gentleman etered the room. Sliding the phone shut and slipping it into her pocket she looked up with purely charming smile. Taking note of his attire she assumed he had just came up from the gym. "Good day sir, I hope I am not keeping you from anything. I was just hoping there was a room available, actually hoping my old room was still available." She wasn't sure if he would be able to check for her but maybe he knew where someone was that could. She couldn't rmemeber if she had seen him around before she left. There was a flirty little twinkle in her eyes and her wings fluttered behind just a tiny bit she really couldn't help herself.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 pm

He was not blameless when it came to cell phones. Before coming here, he was often caught doing the same thing, getting caught up in a text tag. Currently he was conducting business from his lap top up in his room, less time on the phone.

Noticing her notice what he was wearing he did glance down at his glistening chest, that grin was upon his face when he looked back to the woman. “Well, my dear, you are not keeping me from anything. Except maybe a shower. But that can wait.” A quick wink, “Perhaps if I could get your name, perhaps your old room number, I can check to see if your old room is still available?” He figured this couldn’t be to hard, he had been checked in, and he was a man of a multi-million dollar business, checking a book and logging someone in, getting them to sign, sounded like a piece of cake.

As he waited for her answer he reached down to grab out the ledger that was kept behind the desk. Book was brought up to the counter, cover opened and pages flicking past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:32 am

She giggled brightly at the shower comment, "oh but a nice long warm shower can be pure heaven if done right and sometimes can't wait." She wasn't trying to flirt but it was a difficult task when such a good looking man was standing in front of her half naked and sweaty.

Her giggle faded as she listened to what he was asking. The bright smile never left her face, "It was room 310 under Lady Inion, but if that room is not available I am ok with another room on the third floor." she could feel her cell phone buzzing and then a song chimed in her pocket again and with a roll of her eyes and a soft blush she reached into the pocket and pushed a button to make it stop. "crazy how ya can't escape even for a few moments now that cell phones are everywhere." She ignored the call and waited while he flipped through the book.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:10 am

He would not be a man, if he did not make some sort of comment, or waggle of the brows. “Do you perhaps have some tips for me? On how to make the shower feel like pure heaven?” In case she was confused about what he was speaking of. Maybe she had a secret to make the shower feel like pure heaven. He was open to suggestions.

Head would lift from the pages of the book and over to Inion. “Nice to meet ya, Inion.” Head was back down and he was flipping through the pages when her cell phone was going off. When she spoke to him he lifted his head again. “There is no escaping from technology.” Then he would find the page, which would be given seeing he spoke out, “Aha! It looks as if your room is currently unoccupied.” He would then pull out a pen and a sheet of paper, the paper had all the small print that one needed to agree to for staying here. “Just sign at the X.” As he spoke, he passed the paper to her, along with the pen. Grabbing up another pen, he would write in Inion’s name in the book, so they knew whom had the room.

Turning behind him, he would search until he found the key that corresponded with the room number she gave him. Turning back to Inion, he had a grin, waiting for her to finish signing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 am

She gave him a wink, "a heavenly shower is different for each person, some its as easy as the type of shower, some its candles and scents and some its someone to help wash the back." the grin on her face was so cute.

When he found her name and said that her old room was available her eyes widened in joy. "oh that is wonderful." she took the pen and signed her name, then pulled out a pouch which held the money to pay for atleast a 3 month stay. She laid the pouch on the desk and waited for the key. She was so excited but refrined from doing a happy dance.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:01 pm

A nod of his head as he listened to the different suggestions she had. Grinning a little boy’s Christmas morning grin during a part of her reciting. He could not help it, the thought of someone washing his back, washing someone else’s back. “Unfortunately, I do not have anyone to help getting my back, I’m on my own.” His words were face value, he did not say if he had someone in mind for such a task, only that he had no one to do so. He chuckled, "Maybe I will take out an ad in the paper. Looking for a professional back washer to make sure my showers are heavenly. How does that sound?"

He would take the paper back from her, setting it inside the journal for the book keeper, before sliding the key over to her. Taking the pouch he would take it and place it into the payment receptacle for the book keeper as well. He did not wish to mess up their order. “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm

She laughed at the mention of placing an ad for a back washer, "Well I must say, that is one way to find a shower companion. Would really have to screen them though." Her laughter filled the room as she picked up the key. "you have helped me so very much, I can not think of anything else and I wouldn't want to keep you from you shower any longer, but when we see each other again please tell me how the shower compaion search is going." She gave him a wink, "that is if I don't apply for the job myself." ok so she couldn't help it, she wasn't truely offering, she didn't know if he already have someone in mind and wouldn't want to flirt too much.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:22 pm

“Yes, perhaps give them try outs, see whom would be the most compatible with my showering habits.” A wink was given, “Would it be wrong to put ladies only need to apply?” A playboy sort of grin slipped over his lips at his words. He was not sure if that would offend or not, but he had no attraction to men, except for his man crush on Ryan Reynolds….but that was different. And he was not looking for him to wash his back.

“Well, if you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to let me know.” Grinning, which only got larger at her words. “Yes, I shall hopefully have the wording down and the ad up and running.” He let out a laugh, “Yes well, once I figure out how the application’s are going to look, I will be sure to slide one under your door in a plain manila envelope

He would wait until she was on her way to her room, before he would step out from behind the counter, and make his way to his rooms to shower alone, until he got the shower companion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:27 am

She laughed warmly, "I do not think it wrong to put in there ladies only, that way you don't have to politely decline thier application." She picked up the key and slipped it into her pocket. "I look forward to finding the envelope under my door." she winked and gave him a little bow, "thank you for all your help, now that I have the room key I better go pack up. Hope to see you around very soon." she turned and walked to the door her wings twitching behind her happily. At the door she gave him a wave before slipping out.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down