Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Returning Home

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Returning Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning Home

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:51 pm

If Isah opened the box and removed the contents he would see a small snow globe inside of it. This snow globe was special in the fact it was handcrafted with a design from a dream Kyra had while at Castle Darkmane. If he looked closely he would see the snow globe contained a beautiful waterfall and a little faerie sitting on a stone in the middle of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Maddie laid there trying to figure out if her visions were past or future, if it was past,she didn't wont to upset Gawain, becuse Dre had said her father didn't like him. What she wanted know was why. She knew Venis would give her answer. She also knew Kyra wasn't rady to meet her yet.

So Maddie sent Venis a mental link. ~Lady Venis, this Madeline, when you have some spare time, I need to speak to you at your convience. Please let me know, when is a good time and place.~
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Venis looked up from the paper she was placing her seal upon as her son was taking shape in her room. She smiled at the site of him, but her smile was short lived as he screamed out at the messenger she had hired to deliver the papers.

In Dre's rush he had mistaken the messenger for Isah and had handed him a gift. As Venis opened her mouth to speak Dre turned to leave. She chuckled as she shook her head and rose from her seat to give the messenger the papers.

The messenger looked at her with a questioning look upon his face. "Um, Goddess, am I to deliver this as well? And who is Isah?"

Venis smiled as she took the gift from him. "Isah is one of my employee's, and no, you do not need to deliver the gift. I will take care of it, thank you." She handed him some gold coins. "Just please make sure that those papers reach their destination please." She motioned towards the door to dismiss the messenger.

He nodded. "Yes ma'am, right away. And thank you ma'am." He turned on his heels and headed out of the door.

Venis looked at the schedule to see where Isah was at the moment. He was working down at the stables. She left her room headed down there. As she was about to hit the landing for the second floor she received a message from Madeline. She was already headed that way, so she figured she would stop in to see what she needed.

Within moments Venis was knocking upon Madeline's door. How did she know which door it was? Oh come on now, it's Venis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 am

Tasha was just stepping out of the bathroom of her quarters, putting her hair up in a towel. She was wearing nothing but the towel she was putting in her hair, and her maribu slippers. She was getting ready to get dressed.

But her steps towards her Armour were halted when her locked door was entered through. She screamed as a gut instinct. Then she saw that it was Dre who had entered her private space and she quieted. But without even so much as a look in her direction, let alone a word spoken, he exited her room through the door leading to her balcony, and jumped.

She blinked a few times, there was no need to run and see if he was ok, she knew he would be fine. That was no great feat for him. But she did grab her robe then go and try to close her now broken door back. To no avail of course. So she closed it the best she could and went to get dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:05 am

Maddie jumped off the bed sensing Venis was near. She didn't want Kyra to worry so se stepped outside her door. She gave Venis a hug. " I hope I wasn't interrupting you, but I have been having visions, and I can't tell if they are past or present or future. And they are about some guy named Benjamin. I was hoping you might be able to help me sort them out when you have time."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 am

Venis returned the hug and arched an eyebrow in response to Madeline coming out the door in such a manor. "Madeline, who are you hiding from me?" Her first guess was that it was one of her men. But no, they were all working, or at least they had better be. But Venis knew it was a who as they had a pulse. She could smell a faint hint of their blood coursing through heir veins.

That was the odd thing. Their blood, it was somehow familiar ... No, it was more than familiar, it was familial. The being within that room was of Venis' own bloodline. "Madeline, I suggest you do some talking and fast. I know that it is not Dre within that room. The blood is not his. Do not make me go in there without an explanation. Then we will get to your questions about Benjamin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:12 am

Kyra had seen Maddie slip out the door and then heard voices. The voice was unfamiliar to her and that is when she heard the woman say she was going to come in the room without an explanation. Her wings began to start beating fast as she wasn't sure why someone would want to come in their room and see who else is there. At first Kyra thought the owner of the inn was who this person was and was going to be angry with Maddie for letting her stay in the room with her. Not wanting to get Maddie in any trouble she used the techniques that Dre had shown her at the castle and shifted to the shadows and got out of the room. She decided to go find the place in her dreams and once she was outside she materialized once again and began to head for it. Given she is a water faerie she was able to get a pretty good sense of where this waterfall was located. She would have to walk past the stables to get to it though so that is the direction she headed off in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:16 am

Maddie tried to hide a grin, she knew better to argue with the Goddess. So Madeline opened the door, and allowed her to enter. She wondred if Kyra was visibly there or not. Once they were in, she closed the door and looked for Kyra herself. "The only other person should be in here, is my roommate Kyra, but I think she's out running some errands at the moment."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Venis stepped into the room and looked around. "I'm sorry Madeline. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I need a nap or something. I could have sworn I smelt ..." She headed back out of the room. "Come on, walk and talk child. I have to give something to Isah for Dre, or someone at least." Did she read the tag? No, Dre had said Isah and that was the only part that was her business.

((Maddie and Venis are now moving their interactions to the thread Death Returneth.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 am

Isah thought he saw something while she was out cleaning the hooves on the horses and unicorns. But he had his headphones on and didn't hear anything. By the time he looked whatever it was seemed to be gone. But he could have sworn it was Kyra. He shook his head, no, they weren't back yet ... Were they?

They got over to Isah and tapped him on the shoulder while she listened to Madeline. Then she looked up again. What a sight she must have been walking along looking up at the sky over and over again. When Isah turned around to face her she handed him the gift. He took his headphones off and thanked her. She just nodded and walked off with Madeline, back towards the Inn.

He took the little box and read the tag. It was from Kyra. A late Christmas present? He opened the box up and smiled a huge smile. he pulled out the little snow globe and shook it. His eyes lit up as he watched the snow fall on the beautiful little fairy sitting by the waterfall. He watched it for a moment and just smiled.

But wait, if the box was from Kyra, then ... That was Kyra running towards the woods. He picked up a chunk of wood and tossed it at Jorge who was also on stable duty. It hit him in the back and he turned around. But he didn't take off his head set.

Isah held up the snow globe and motioned that he was leaving and pointed in the direction he thought he had seen Kyra go. Once Jorge nodded that he understood, Isah took off running as fast as he could. "Kyra ...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 am

Kyra had slipped into the woods when she thought she heard her name. She turned around but didn't see anyone and thought her mind was playing tricks on her so she turned around and continued on her path to where she hoped she would find the waterfall. It was bright enough out she wasn't worried about getting lost but paid careful attention to her surroundings just in case. She knew she couldn't be to careful as you never know what is out there. She stopped for a moment and sat on a stump to enjoy the view of the trees and the sky above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Isah had been running as fast as he could, but he came to a halt once she saw her. There she was, sitting upon a stump, taking in the view. Or maybe she was the view. "Kyra." He walked towards her. "Did you ..." He was trying to catch his breath as he walked closer. "Was this ... Made for me?" He came to stand beside her, but he soon dropped to a knee so he could be on a more even keel. "It's so lovely." He smiled at her.

He turned to face her more and drew her into a hug. "I missed you. You're present is back in my room, I will give it to you when we get back, but tell me, what has you so upset?" She was upset again, and he knew it. He wanted to help her feel better if he could. he pulled back from the hug, but the hand that was not holding the snowglobe ran down her arm and he took her hand in his. "Tell me what happened."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Kyra looked over as her name was called again but this time she seen who was calling her. She couldn't help but smile as he walked toward her holding the snow globe. She nodded to him and spoke.

"It came from a dream I had while I was away. It always felt like some one was watching me but I could never see who or what it was. In some of the dreams I felt safe with whatever was watching and others I felt terrified like it was going to hurt me."

She paused not sure how to answer his question about what happened but maybe she already did. She continued to look up at him as they held hands. She felt safe around Isah and was glad he was here with her. She spoke again after gathering her thoughts.

"I'm glad to be back. I....I missed you too. I don't know what is wrong with me and didn't even realize it either."

She took her other hand and lightly ran her fingers over his hand...a friendly gesture people used to do with her when she was little to get her to calm down or to show her everything was going to be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:17 pm

He smiled at her, one of those genuine smiles that made the eyes sparkle. He leaned over and kissed her cheek at the corner of her lips. "You're here, and you're safe now. Everything will be fine. What would you like to do, I can miss work for a bit." He was smiling non stop. Her fingers on his hand were helping with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 am

Her cheeks turned a rosey shade of red as he kissed her cheek. It wasn't something she experienced in all her 17 years but wasn't objecting to it either. She sat there still holding his hand in her and thought for a moment before answering his question. He would be able to tell from the looks on her face that she had to concentrate very much on this one. There was so much she wanted to do but time would not permit it. Kyra chose the one thing that was pulling at her the most and went with it. Taking a hand away from his she motioned for him to hold up the snow globe as she started to talk.

"I want to go see this and maybe figure out why I've been dreaming about it."

After that she just sat and stared at the snowglobe letting both hands hold his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:29 am

Isah smiled at her while she gave his question thought. When she motioned for him to hold up the snowglobe he did just that. He looked into the globe and saw the waterfall and the rock where the fairy was. "Well, we can go see that waterfall in the Eastern Forest like we had planned. It sounds like a good place to start." Without dropping her hand from him he stood up. He had a pretty good idea of which way to go and how to get there. It was the perfect adventure for such a lovely day with and even lovelier lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Kyra smiled brightened as he said he would take her to the waterfall. She quickly stood up still holding his hand and began walking whether he began walking or not. It would look funny if he didn't she would be tugging with all her might and probably not getting anywhere. She looked at him with a questioning look.

"Should we get a horse and go that way or are we walking?"

She wasn't sure that her little legs could handle such a walk as it sounded far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Isah had started to walk with her, glad to have put a smile on her face. But then she mentioned a horse. He stopped. "You know, you're right. Let's go back to the stables, we'll get there faster with an equine carrying us." He headed back to the stables with, her hand still in his.

He was taller so his gate was larger, so he was trying to walk slow. This was another reason for a mount. They got back to the stables and he headed straight for Empyrean and Rapture. No one would mind. He couldn't exactly borrow some of Casie's horses. It didn't take him long to saddle them in their regular tact. Battle gear wasn't needed.

And because of how sweet and innocent Kyra was, he thought she might know right away what the magnificent snow white beasts were. Only special people could see what made these equines special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:50 am

She wasn't sure what an equine was but she was sure she was about to find out. Kyra walked tried her best to walk faster so he wouldn't have to walk so slow because of her. Once they were back at the stables and she saw what he was talking about her jaw dropped. They were beautiful and she stood back letting him saddle them. She was scared and it was showing a little bit; she had never ridden anything not even a horse or mule. She spoke with the nerves filling her voice.

"What are they exactly and you expect me to ride one?"

She was sweet and innocent and now she thought she knew but was doubting herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Isah finished readying the equines. He smiled at her. "This is Empyrean, and this is Rapture. She will be your mount for the day." He reached out to help her up. "Have you never heard of unicorns dear? They are the best possible animals for your first ride." He smiled. He was going to ride Empyrean, he was a little more spirited that his female counterpart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 pm

She walked over to the one that was called Rapture that he said she would be riding. She looked at him curiously and shook her head. She kind of wondered why she couldn't just ride with him but didn't say anything.

"It's not going to throw me off or anything is it? And no I've never heard of unicorns. Pretty much whatever I know if from listening to people in towns after I was on my own."

She shrugged a little and kicked a few rocks like a child that was being accused of some horrible deed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Isah smiled. "Unicorns are magical horses, and they get their name because of their horns." He reached up and ran his hand over Rapture's horn. "And they are very gentle, but if it will make you more comfortable, we can both ride Rapture." He patted Empyrean on his neck. "Sorry boy, looks like you might have to wait till next time." He smiled at Kyra. "She can carry us both, and they are very fast animals."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:03 pm

She still looked at him curiously and heard what he said to the one called Empyrean and it made her a a little sad. She petted Rapture as she thought about what to do and told Isah.

"No, you can ride him. I'll be ok to ride her on my own."

She didn't know she was unsure of that decision but she would stand by it.

"I just hope she doesn't try to throw me off of her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:10 pm

He smiled. "I can take Empyrean out anytime. I think I would rather ride Rapture with you. I want you to feel safe. Besides, we can't get separated that way." He held up the snowglobe. "Rapture, we are looking for this place. Can you find it for us girl?" He knew he looked silly talking to the unicorn, but he had been working with these equines for enough years to know what they were capable of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 pm

She gave a smile as if to say thank you for not making me get on her by myself. Kyra listened to him talking to her and had to ask.

"Does she really understand what you are saying? Do you think she can really find this place for us? But then again maybe I don't need to go there maybe the dreams were because of something bad."

Her head started spinning as all these thoughts began to race through her head. She rather blurted out the next part.

"I would feel horrible if anything happened to you."

It was said before she could think to stop herself. She started inwardly yelling at herself for saying such a thing but was grateful that she didn't tell him that she cared about him. But then again they were friends and she was allowed to care for a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next