Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Returning Home

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Returning Home Empty Returning Home

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Two weeks after they left Kyra and her family returned...yes she considers Maddie apart of her family. The carriage had dropped Dre off at the forge to work on a project and Arcadia decided to stay behind at castle for a few more days to help Sheena with a few projects but promised both Kyra and Dre that she would come back to the inn before too long. Kyra had learned a lot about her family while she was away but was eager to get home and see someone. She for one had a great time given the fact that her and Maddie had a lot of fun nights of girl talk....without the vodka except for the eve of the new year. Once the carriage stopped in front of the inn Kyra gets out with Maddie and retrieving her bags she heads to her room. They got back to their room and Kyra began to unpack her clothes. She looked at Maddie and with a straight face she asked her what she should do.

"Should I let him know I'm home or just let him happen to see me around the inn?"

Kyra wasn't very knowledgeable in the ways of men and women and how they are supposed to act around each other. All she knew is what he said the day she went into the shadow world was on her mind and she wondered how much of it was the truth or how much of it was because he was scared of Dre.

Back to top Go down

Returning Home Empty Re: Returning Home

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 am

Maddie had throughly enjoyed her time at the castle, the only thing that was bugging her was she still didn't remember how she went to sleep on that second floor room. Maddie had never problem with memory.

She turned her attention to unpacking, and to Kyra's question. "I honestly don't now Kyra, do you like him as just a friend, or is it more?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 am

She sat there and thought for a few moments and shrugged. It's probably nothing and she still wasn't sure what he meant but she was sure he only meant as a friend. She turned around and finished unpacking and removing a box that she snuck out and got and wrapped from her bag. She set this box underneath her bed and figured she would forget about it. Not turning around she continued to unpack as she spoke.

"Forget I said anything....he is just a friend so.....I'll see him when I see him."

She finished unpacking and decided to lay down and take a nap. She was a little tired from the trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:29 am

After working at the forge, he had come back to the inn. He wondered if the girls made it back alright and decided to check on them. The easiest way for that he figured was to either find the vodka or to find Isah.

When he found neither he was a little worried and decided to try the girls room. He knocked on the door and waited to see if it would be answered. Well for a whole second, then he knocked again and said the girls names.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:54 am

With Dre at her door knocking and calling their names Kyra woke up with a start. Still groggy she went to the door and opened it and looked up at him. Something other than sleep was in her eyes but he wouldn't know for sure but would have his hunches she was sure. She spoke softly and held the door open for him.

"Hi....come on in..."

She went back over to the bed and plopped back on it laying down looking at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:43 am

"If you're sure Kyra." Truth be told she wasn't tht good with the guys either. Maddie decided no pess th subject. She had finshed unpacking and laid n the bed. Thats when she heard the knock on the door. All of sudden she saw a door hitting her,and knocking her out. Madde thought that was weird she had the sight, but she hadn't seen anything since was a child. Sh shruggedut off to see was knockng.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 pm

He stepped in and looked at how Kyra was laying. He then saw Maddie and stepped over to give her a hug.

"Glad to see you lasses made it here safe. What did you two think of the castle? You are lucky Maddie, not many people have seen."

He stood over Kyra and looked straight down at her. "Regretting getting to know your folks young lady?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:09 pm

"Loved it Dre, thanks for letting me tag along. Speaking of folks, I might need to let the old furball I'm home." She sat up a minute, and felt a throbbing pain in her head. She put her hand on her head and laid back down. "Never mind, I'll go later."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Kyra looked up at him at the last response and rolled her eyes in just the right fashion and let out a sigh.

"No, I don't regret it at all. I had a lot of fun and thank you for taking me. I just have something on my mind and not sure what to do with it."

She looked over to Maddie concerned that something was wrong and then looked back at Dre not wanting to make a fuss about it. If he didn't look she would continue doing this until he got the hint something was wrong with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:21 pm

"Hey no rolling eyes at me." He chuckled, "Now what is wrong? Who do I have to hurt or kill?" He smirked and knelt down.

"Tell me my daughter. Maybe I can help."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Kyra looked at him and rolled her eyes again and nudged him to look at Maddie. She whispered to him.

"Don't worry about me...something is wrong with her. And you don't have to kill anyone. I'm sure it's nothing and I'm overreacting."

She wasn't sure what kind of deal to make of things at this point and laying it all out to Dre wasn't going to help her figure it out. She realized on this trip that he was going to be very protective of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 pm

He nodded and did look at Maddie. "That goes for you to Maddie. Who do I have to Kill or Hurt or maim? Hmmm? You know you can talk to me correct? Just as much as Kyra can. She just doesn't know it yet, but she will."

He smiled to them both and waited.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Kyra took a deep breathe and sighed as she looked to Maddie and then to Dre. She resolved to asking him to deliver a package for her since she really didn't know where to go anyway.

"Can you do me a favor and deliver something for me?"

She hopped down and retrieved the package from under her bed and held it out to him. The tag on the box said Isah. Kyra would give Dre her best daddy please smile and bat her eyes a little at him to see if that would work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:39 pm

He looked at Kyra, and nodded.

"I am sure I can do you a favor. I am not delivering something explosive?"

He looked at the tag and read it. A look came over his face and he looked at Kyra.

"You sure you want me to deliver this?"

He saw the look and kind of melted and nodded. "Alright. Alright. Stop already." He chuckled "You have learned that look well."

Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Kyra grinned and remember seeing her mother use that look on him and he melted too. She placed the package in his hands and kissed his cheek before sitting back on the bed.

"Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 pm

"She was about to tell them about her vision, when she had another one, This time she was in the meeting hall, draped over the shoulder of some guy. Alo she saw Venis, Gawain, plus several others telling this guy to put her down. Venis was calling him Benjamin. Soon the vision left,and she came back to reality.

She looked at Kyra and Dre with a puzzled look. "Do either of you know a guy named Benjamin?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Dre stopped and looked at Maddie. "Think so. Think Venis was having some dealings with him. A love interest in blossom last I saw." He nodded.

"Do not think Gawain likes him."

He shrugged and looked at her, "Why? What's up?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Kyra just sat there and stared at her and Dre not sure what was going on so she kept her mouth shut. Given what she learned about the woman named Venis she didn't want to have an opinion at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:54 pm

"Ok, now I'm really confused. I just had a vision that I got knocked by a door, and this Benjamin dude had me daped over his shoulder, and Gawain and Venis were telling him to put me down. The only thing I don't know is it has happened or it's going to." Maddie felt evenmore confused.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:05 pm

"Well best way to find out is to ask one of them. Maybe Gawain since he is like a parental thing and all that. And you are like his young pup."

He chuckled at that thought.

"Now I best go see about this package, unless you want to deliver for me Maddie."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Kyra pokes Dre hard in the side at the offer to let Maddie deliver. She got this sad look on her face before she spoke.

"But I asked you to deliver it for me."

She gave him a pouty face to go with the look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:22 pm

He looked at Maddie and chuckled.

"You start that and you will deliver young lady."

He grinned.

"And Maddie you could always ask the lovebirds. You know stranger things have happened. See this way you have two puppies to play with. Or try your hand at being Cupid. Remember Valentine's is coming up."

He chuckled inwardly at the prank he was pulling. "Kyra you can help her."

Then he was off looking for Isah. Deciding the best wqay was just to roar his name again.

"ISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Kyra gave him this look as if to say she wasn't going near Venis but kept her mouth shut for the time being. She would talk to Maddie later about the whole cupid thing and Valentine's day. Kyra didn't want to sound stupid again about something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Isah wouldn't hear Dre shouting for him, he was working. All the men had duties that they had to tend to throughout the day and night. So, for Dre to find Isah, he would actually have to go to the third floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Since obviously Isah had grown deaf while they were away to hear a roar as loud as him. Maybe it was cause of all the women screaming. Not a worry. Dre would find him.

He shifted to the shadows and began the search. The first the place he had to check was with the Goddess. After all, simple logic dictated he would be near her as he was an employee of her's.

He looked around and spotted him. There he was, yep stone deaf or so it seemed. So he came up behind him. Materializing as he came, not making a sound and then roared once more. Right behind him, this time even louder.

"ISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Now that he had his attention, he smiled. "Hello there old man. Seems deafness abound. Anyhow that is neither here or there. I have a gift for you." He would then hand it to him. "I think you know who it is from. So yes we are back and Yes you should go see her and welcome her back."

With that he would head off down the stairs, then thought twice. He went through Tasha's room and jumped down from the patio.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next