Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Dance Craze (all dance post go here)

+8
Beastie
Marquιs del Stry
Casandra Lightheart
Trindala Do Sant
Madeline Cauthon
Sky
Vesta Voui
Admin
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dance Craze (all dance post go here) - Page 8 Empty Re: Dance Craze (all dance post go here)

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:35 am

He looks at her then nods and he looks around and slowly starts to move out of the crowd back towards the Inn. "Now then the first I am going to do when I get back to my room is to wash my hair to get this dye out."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Dance Craze (all dance post go here) - Page 8 Empty Re: Dance Craze (all dance post go here)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:38 am

She chuckled. "And the second?" She followed him through the small crowd to head back to the Inn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:45 am

He chuckles. "That is for me to know and for YOU to find out."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:51 am

She grinned then, she liked surprises, most of the time. And she had a feeling that this was going to be one of those times. "Well, then, let's get out of here and find out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:54 am

He laughs at her statement following her out of the glades. "My someone is eager for their surprise."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:51 am

She smiled yet again. "Well, there is my surprise and then there is also my chance to get out of this dress and wig." She saw the Inn before them and resisted the urge to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:10 am

With her visitors walking away, she heard her daughter in her head. The mental link was a request. She looked around to see who is about and who is doing what with who. She then looked to her side and saw Benjamin beside her still. She saw some of her other employees over under a tree standing around having a good time. ~Yes, Krystal, you and Keven may leave. Also, tell Joseph that he and Emilia may leave, as well as Andrew and Maddie. Ask Tasha to remain with her date though please.~

That being said and done she returned her attention to Benjamin. Did she trust him enough to take his hand, hell no. Did she trust her employees and son enough to back her up if need be, yes. And did she trust herself enough to be able to take care of herself and know if something happened to put her in a situation where she was in need of back-up, yes.

So she pulled the flask from her thigh high boot and took another long drink of it. Putting it back she placed her hand in his and stood from her seated position in the chair. She carefully moved the wings so as not to hit them on anything when she moved from where she stood. She wondered what he was up to now, guess she was about to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:18 am

She was thrilled that she had permission to go. She turned to Keven "Mom said we could all go, we just got to tell everyone else. You wait right here sexy, I'll go tell everyone." She walked over to Maddie and Andrew and told them, then went tp Emilla and Joseph. "I just got a message from MOm, she said we're free to leave if we wish."

She then walked over to Tasha, and Mister handsome. Krys still wanted to know where Tasha found him. "Mom asked for you two to stay here. If you see my brother, please tell him to keep a check on Mom, and if he needs me for anything to come find me. I don't trust that guy. Anyway, have fun. Keven and I have some things to discuss in my room.' Krys winked at Tasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:55 pm

It was a step. The first step; and once taken it was not easily undone although it could always be changed.

While he could feel the heat from the flames of her hair, he stayed at a distance enough not to have his face burned. The hat actually help to protect his face from any stray embers that may fall from her flames. Never know, maybe his outfit choice was intentional. He was not attempting to get close - he was feeling sadistic at the moment.

Now that he had her hand his fingers curled around her own; his hold was not forceful, neither was it lax. It was confident and it belayed much of his personality. Confidence. "Last dance of the evening. " When he first arrived dancing with her might not have been his intention, but things change.

Heading to the floor he noticed that some were beginning to pan out. Moving around to her front he offered his other hand, this was one held up at the level of her shoulder. If he was not going to get close, he was not going to put his hands at her side or shoulder. He looked up to her, something that could not be helped with her heels - though in no wise did his face show he was intimated by her height. "I'm not going to bite."

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Tasha smiled at Krys, she was smiling at lot tonight. "Thank you Krys, we will wait until she is ready ... to ..." She looked over and saw Venis, being led to the floor by ... Benjamin. Her jaw dropped and she gasped. She held tight to her dates hand and tapped him on the shoulder to get him to look. She held his hand close to her body so he would not try and get involved. She could say or do nothing short of just watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Krys notice the color go out of Tasha's face, and turned to see what she was looking at. Sure enough her mother was being led to the floor by that guy who was being so nosey earlier. She looked to Keven then to Tasha. "What the hell is she doing? Keven if you don't mind, I'd like to stay a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:01 pm

He turned and looked at what Tasha was showing him. His mother had gone absolutely bonkers. This proved it. It had to be those flasks. It had to be. He sent a link to Krystal and Tasha, once more doing that far off but nearby thing.

~You two get one of those flasks. Find out what the hell is in it. This is not right. She is out of her gourd. GAH!~
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Krys sent a mental link back. ~Dre, where are you!! Nevermind that, I'll go now and check her room.~ "Come on Keven, lets head back to the inn." Krys smiled at Keven sweetly

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:14 pm

He set one more.

~Flask first hun, then fun. Okay? Put it in Tasha's room.And I meanit Krystal. Flask first, then fun. Counting on you Sis.~
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:42 am

She followed him to the floor and when he stepped before her she smiled, this would never do for dancing. He was standing before her with his hand offered. "Hold that thought, would you please?"

She held onto him with one hand for balance as she removed the flask from one boot, then unzipped it bringing her leg up to reach the bottom. Then she slides her foot from the boot and places the flask inside. She then tosses the boot to over where she was sitting. She repeats the very unladylike gesture with the other boot and flask.

Now flat footed and back down to her normal six foot four she smiles again. As she does her wings begin to collapse into themselves and she winces slightly as they grow back into her back and her flesh closes over them. Then with a shake of her head her flames begin to travel down her back as they are replaced by her crimson locks of curl. The fire travels the entire length of where her hair should be until it fizzles out on the ends of her hair.

There, that's much better for dancing. She placed her right hand in his left and put her left hand on his shoulder leaving him no place for his right hand other than her waist. "Oh, and Benjamin ... I might."

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 am

She was braver than first surmised and that was good. At least now he could not be blamed for initiating things that were to come. It was her move and it was accepted. He saw how the others looked when they moved out into the floor. They could be jealous. He wasn't going to stop them and, as long as they didn't interfere, things would go smoothly.

Now that she had taken off her shoes they were at a more even height, the Vampire still having an inch or two of height on him, though in this position, wearing his hat, it was hardly noticed. She would see the right corner of his mouth lift up in a smile. Yes, he was pleased - even at her comment

Before he proceed his finger came up and his hat was tipped towards her. Despite anything else, he was still a man and she was in front of him in very risque attire. "I bite back. Our mouths would be full all night and into the day." Hat replaced his hand slid across the flesh on her side and rested upon her back.

"This is the second time you come to me in little attire." His fingers felt the lack of fabric on her backside and were tempted to move but stayed their place. "Or even less." Speaking as he began to move with her to the songs rhythm. As always, his eyes were focused on her own. "A man may take that the wrong way."
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 am

Tasha watched her friend as she removed her boots and then retracted her wings. "That had to hurt." And then she returned her hair to, well, hair. She watched as Krystal and Keven headed for the Inn. "Dre, it might not be the flasks, there are other reasons for a woman to dance with a man. Maybe she just did not want to spend the entire evening without at least one dance. And it's not like Kahn or even Gawain are here to dance with her. It might just be purely innocent. Either way, when she leaves, we leave." Tasha hoped it was as innocent as she claimed. But she was going to keep an eye on the situation none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:21 am

The men who were remaining at the party, mainly because they had not been dismissed, were all standing along the tree line talking and enjoying some refreshments. Shamus was the first to notice Venis and her actions. None of the men had met the man she was dancing with, so they watched. After all, they were still on duty. They saw her removal of her boots, something none of them had ever seen her do before, not for a dance. They saw her shift her form back, another first for her when it came to a dance.

With her wings now gone her backside was very much exposed, thankfully her hair covered it back up. Isah resisted the urge to go find her a cloak, some of the other men resisted the urge to whistle and call out. None of them wanted to be on the receiving end of her fire. So they just watched. If she needed them she would let them know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:40 am

Venis was well aware of all the eyes upon her. She smiled regardless. She was used to being watched so closely. So many of her employees seemed to regularly forget that she was a witch, a vampire, and a Goddess. She could definitely take care of herself.

He smiled up at her, still a touch shorter than she, she thought his smile to be rather wicked and she returned it with one of her own. His comment amused her, tickled her even, she had no choice but to chuckle. "I am sure we would, but trust me, my bite would be so much worse."

His hand was soft and smooth across her skin. She was abnormally warm for a vampire, yet his touch was still warm to her flesh, perhaps it was her exposure to the air. He commented about her attire, or lack there of. She simply smiled at him. "Dearest Benjamin, you forget, it is you who comes to me. And I do believe I was wearing considerably more than this when you first arrived in the Gym."

He glided her around the floor with such poise and grace that she nearly forgot who she was dancing with. But then he commented again. And it of course warranted a reply. "A man can take it any way he chooses. I am a confident, independent woman, who takes nothing from anyone. If there are people who cannot handle that, then that is their problem, not mine." She continued to let him lead her around the floor, never breaking eye contact. It was nice, he was a good dancer. She had to wonder, if he was that good in a spar as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:12 am

She was the one who nearly brushed up against him on the dance floor, even though it was not crowded. And it was she who had invited him to the gym. The Vampire wanted him to come however, on this particular instance, she had come to him by taking his hand.

As an added bonus, he had gotten her to laugh, if only a little.

"You were wearing more, and then you stripped down to less." It was his natural ability as a wolf that added to the fluidity of his movements. Each step perfectly placed and balanced, shifting flawlessly to the directions. It also worked well because she was a good partner. Perhaps he should be impressed with her movements in the spiked armor. Perhaps. "Will you be doing the same for me this time around." He made no mistake. It was not meant to be spoken as a question.

Ever careful of those spikes at times he moved in close and they pressed against the leather of his vest, but never punctured. His hand on her back felt the tangle of her red hair and allowed himself to take in the feel of it on his skin. He felt her heat, but he also felt his own. Benjamin could be quite warm. A consequence to having a high tolerance for flames. Fingertips brushed downward an inch or two, gracing the top of her round curve.

Confident, independent, she was so quick to be defensive wasn't she? "Must you always be so defensive? Come with me at the conclusion of the song."

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:54 am

She was well aware that the reason he was such a good dancer was because he was a wolf, that was why she nearly forgot who she was dancing with for a moment. But all that aside, he had made her laugh, and now was doing so again. She definitely found humor in his comments about her lack of clothing. She had been wearing more, and she had stripped down to less. And yet, here she had done it again, in an even more public place. For she was now without her boots, and her wings.

His fingers brushed against her, lower than they should have. Were it not for the thick long hair covering her backside as well as his hand, others would have noticed. Then their dance would have been interrupted. Should she move his hand back up, should she make an even larger spectacle of the situation? She chose not to. He had done no harm, and if he did, he would regret it.

Defensive? She had not realized she was being defensive. "I'm sorry." Yes, she did just say that. "I did not know I was being defensive, I thought I was just simply stating fact." His next comment caught her off guard and amused her at the same time. "Leave, with the big bad wolf?" She thought for a moment. What harm could he do really? She wasn't worried, and she most definitely was not scared. "Alright, but I warn you, we will continue to be watched. I could not shake them too easily. They are the best, and that is why they are mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 am

No aggressive action came from the brush of his fingertips and therefore he did not attempt to move them but let them stay. Each tip then applied its own amount of pressure in a rippled pattern across her curve. The fingers were there as much for pleasure - perhaps for both - as well as guiding her movements so that her steps matched his own. She looked well when she laughed, always under the impression that sometimes a person had to laugh he knew that it was something she needed. In his eyes, she was feeling happier now then when he had seen her sitting off at the sidelines with her cigarette.

Being as close as they were she may have noticed the slightest of raise in his brow under the brim of his hat when she uttered her apology. Benjamin had thought that maybe she would have brushed it off or said nothing about it at all. "I am use to being watched," replied the big, bad wolf as she had referred to him as, "their eyes do not bother me."

He felt them watching. The eyes of her friends and the men in her employ, even that of a curious onlooker. But he was use to eyes and from what they could see he wasn't doing anything out of place.

As the song began to draw to it's conclusion his hand remained under her hair but flattened more in their position. "Come. They follow in our wake and we will see what there is to be seen."

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:39 am

She drew her gaze to her belongings left on and near the table by which she had been seated. "I should collect my things first." And with that she allowed him to accompany her to collect her things. And then she was going to go with him wherever he chose to lead. Again, she knew she was safe. There were no worries.

She chose to remain barefoot, carrying her boots and whip. Her flasks still safely tucked away in said boots, and her cigarettes still in their position in her top. She could still feel his hand upon her and she thought about requesting he remove it. But it was still in a rather harmless position, so why cause a scene? And then they were off, away from the party that had now come to a close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:45 am

Tasha watched as they left. She was leaving with him, this could be worse than she thought. She nudged her date and they pretended that they were simply leaving as the night was over. Neither of them wanted it to be obvious that they were keeping an eye on the pair. But they were worried that maybe, just maybe, Venis had lost some of her better judgment. And they were rather scared that it had something to do with those flasks.

She figured it was best to cover all grounds. ~Krystal, they are leaving, get out of there in case they are headed up to her room.~ She hugged up close to Dre like they were a pair of lovers leaving the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:51 am

Manny had plans to stay behind with Epiphany and help clean up. But the other five employees who were still there began to make their way along the line of trees. They too were leaving the party. Only they were following their employer and her mystery escort. They stayed back, and talked amongst themselves with mindless chatter in an attempt to not be obvious. A couple of them broke off and disappeared into the night. They knew their jobs and they knew them well. Shamus even took a moment to glance over at Tasha and her date. A slight nod was to indicate that they were on duty and there were to be no worries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next