Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Dance Craze (all dance post go here)

+8
Beastie
Marquιs del Stry
Casandra Lightheart
Trindala Do Sant
Madeline Cauthon
Sky
Vesta Voui
Admin
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dance Craze (all dance post go here) - Page 7 Empty Re: Dance Craze (all dance post go here)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:02 pm

He just smiled then, he knew he was in some big trouble. "Well, strawberry it is then M'Lady, as red as your luscious lips." He placed his hand on the small of her back and placed one of his legs between hers. Leaning back slightly and holding her with one hand he moved to the music, bringing her along for the ride.

Back to top Go down

Dance Craze (all dance post go here) - Page 7 Empty Re: Dance Craze (all dance post go here)

Post by Emilia Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:18 pm

And go along for the ride she did grinding into him in beat to the music.

"What did you have in mind besides body paint?"

She had lost the tie that held the end of her braid and it was coming loose.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Her eyes fell on the two who where dangerously close to one another. She should have sighed in remebrance of her own pasted loves but she was a disgruntled old goat now and being sentamental was a feeling long sense dead in her. Watching them however was not a crime and so she side steped back steped and crossed her arms.

Someone was likely to get lucky tonight and it sure as hell wasn't going to be her. Fortune smiles upon Trindala. But why of all things did she come in a dress if she wasn't looking to impress others. You could analise the facts but when it came down to it Trin had a flare for dramatic wordrobe and perfered to be in best dress for her own selfish reasons.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:52 pm

After a bit of searching she thought that she had finally found something that might pass for a pencil. She was leaning over - at the knees of course, she knew that the skirt made of leaves was not exactly long - and as she was getting back up that is when she heard someone talking to her. Which was surprising since she tried to be inconspicuous.

When she looked up she saw that it was Manny and she smiled. She recognized him under the wizard outfit, and his voice gave him away. He was asking her to dance? That was...surprising. That he had a song in mind was even more surprising. But she couldn't turn him down.

She stood and brushed her hands lightly over her skirt. Nervous? Kinda. "Weaving a spell over me Manny?" Joking. Kinda. "I'd be honored."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 pm

He reaches up and runs his fingers through her hair letting it fall to it's full glory. "Well, someone has to lick it off, I figured I'd volunteer and see what my tongue could find." He pulled her closer and leaned over slightly to dip her back letting her hair brush near the ground as he moved her from left to right. When he brought her back up he returned to their previous grinding.

Shamus was watching all that was going on around him. He nudged Isah and looked off to his right. "Check out the hottie at four o'clock." Isah looked and smiled. "Go for it man, she is hot." Shamus grinned and walked over to the lovely with the long white hair. *Ahem* "Excuse me miss, could I have the pleasure of this dance?" Oh yea, he was a gentleman, unless asked not to be.

Manny just smiled, hard to tell with the face paint. "No, ma'am, I simply wanted to show you my appreciation." With that he took her hand and dramatically brought her around to face him. And with a respectable distance between them he led her around the dancing space. One hand on her hip, the other holding hers. He spun her and lead her around like it was a ball room and they were the king and queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:19 pm

That black clad ancient almost jumped out of her skin when she herd the voice and the man it came from cross into her line of sight. Her featuers where annoyed at first then she relapsed and tried to look genuinly happy to see him. "I would love to sir, but you see I have forgotten how and I don't want to make a fool of myself infront of this new crowd." anyone who knew Trin knew that when she was being sweet something was bound to happen. For every action came a same or greater reaction.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Sky had finally gotten of that costume and was going to retort to Trin before he noticed she wasn't even there anymore. He looked around and spotted her... mingling? Well that was very odd. He shrugged and stood stretching. He was about tired of being surronded by so many people and was ready to make his exit.

"Long night loud forest... It was surprisingly fun."

His customes burst into flames then and burned to nothingness nearly immediatly.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:30 pm

She flashed him a full smile he ran his fingers through her hair then shook her head so it fell compleatly free her hair fell down to the middle of her back.

"What you find depends on where you lick."

She laughed when he dipped her relaxing her body so that when she bent back and he pulled her closer well certian areas of the anatomy were ground into eachother when he brought her back up she lokked at him.

"You could prove an interesting conquest."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Krys was having such a good time with Keven, that she really didn't want to hang around here. What she wanted, was to take Keven to her room and explore their new found "friendship" futher. She also knew that Keven would not leave early with out her mother's permission.

Krystal sent her mom a mental link
~Mom, would you mind if Keven and I left a little bit early~

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Manny could dance? She really should not have been as surprised as she was but.. .Epiphany was surprised. This was when she was really thankful for the dance lessons she had received a few years ago. If it weren't for that, Manny's feet might have been in trouble.

As it was, she stole a glance down to her feet every now and then and tried to stay focused. Manny might think her just a bit silly for the blush on her face, but she would chalk that up to the temperature outside. "A dance to show your appreciation? For what? Helping Venis or for being your friend. It's nothing for me to be your friend. I am.. glad to have you."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Shamus smiled at the lovely woman. "No fear, I can lead you and you will flow with the grace of a swan upon the water." Oh yea, he was smooth. He figured it wouldn't hurt to try a little harder to persuade her.

Joseph grinned like a school boy. "Perhaps it is you who would be the conquest M'Lady." He swung her down again and when he brought her back up he hit her into him just a little harder so she could feel what he thought she should feel from him as his blood was boiling, and not from anger.

Keven wasn't sure anymore if he was going to be able to keep his hands and ... yea, she was getting to him and he really hoped that he wasn't going to loose his job over what he thought might happen if he spent any more time with his bosses extremely sexy daughter.

Many just smiled as they spun around the dancing area. "For both. It takes a brave soul to help her, and I love having your friendship." He spun her around some more. The dancing was a little unorthodox to the song, but the pace was making it work. And if she hadn't been able to keep up he would have simply had to lift her off her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trindala Do Sant Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Her eyes flashed a moment white like a shark about to strike its kill but she looked over seeing sky there and her lips lost that devilish curl. "Perhaps anoter time in private...You can be my greatest fleeting moment." Her tone was rather suductive givent his was trin. She ran a black glove finger tip over the mans shoulders as she walked off towards sky. " Your free for the night." she said to the anthro. " I'll be reclusing to my cave. You know where to find me." With that she walked away out of sight but never out of mind.
Trindala Do Sant
Trindala Do Sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Sky did know where to find her, but perhaps he had other plans. He gave a shrug and went hte opposite direction towards the caves here in the forest. He had enough for one night and slipped off much more quietly then he had came.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:11 pm

If he thought his blood was boiliing now just wait till she really got ahold of him.

"I have never been anyones conquest."

She would have a lot of fun with this one later, next thing she new she was being dipped again and he pulled her even closer to him. As it was now the only way they were going to get any closer was if they were naked.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Hearing him call her brave for helping out Venis made her smile and slightly turn her head down and to the side. A quick flash of memory of that night in the basement went through her mind before she smiled and looked back to Manny.

"It wasn't bravery. I was only doing what was required." Her smile broadened a bit and she chuckled as she was about to reply to his other statement. Epiphany's hand lightly squeezed his shoulder. "If I didn't know better Manny, I'd think you were flirting."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:28 pm

"Dre, whatcha gunna do tomorrow?"

He heard those words and was reminded that the night was going to end soon. He looked at her and cocked an eyebrow. "Breakfast, training, bathing, maybe some swimming. Stay like this for a bit you know. Not often I use it. May I ask why?"

He did return her dancing as good as he got, and during the slow songs his forked tongue had snaked out and tickled her earlobe. He even once grabbed the "booty" when many a man was looking. He smiled and waited.

"Of course, if you wish, seeing as how I arrived with you. i would like to walk you back to your room."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 pm

He holds her close wrapping his arms around her. "So when is this shindig suppose to end?" He looks at her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Krys was getting tired of waiting for her mother's permission to leave the party. It was obvious she was busy with other things. She let go of the embrace her and Keven were sharing, and grabbed his arm and started heading for the door. "Come on Keven we're going to my room. If my mother has a problem with it, I'll take full responsibility." With that she led Keven to the door,.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 am

Shamus smiled as she walked away. He had been shot down, but what a way to get shot down. Her words made him nearly weak in the knees. It was rather seductive. He took a second to regain his composure and then rejoined his friends.

Joseph smiled at her. "What do you say we head out of here and see who conquers who?" He smiled as he dipped her again, no twist to it, just straight back and down, feeling her leg rise beside him. "Either way, it's going to be one hell of a ride."

Manny smiled at her, how could he not? It was so cute the way she said that. The squeeze of his shoulder gave him the confidence to dip her, and to respond to her comment that accompanied it. "If I were 20 years younger, I would be." He pulled her back up and spun her around quickly. She was so easy to dance with.

Keven smiles at her. "Just give her a second Krystal. I don't want to loose my job here." He held her hand and stopped not wanting to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:00 am

She smiled. She always smiled when she was in his arms. "I think in about another hour or so, why, you ready to go already?" She laid her head against his chest as they simply swayed to the music, she was so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 am

Manny made her laugh with the dip. She shouldn't enjoy herself too much, she had really come to pick the place up once everyone left. If he was 20 years younger. He was old enough to be her father, but then, there were a lot of people here who were because of their long lives. That was another thought.

"You're funny Manny. Thank you for the dance. I really appreciate it. " Epiphany waited until there was a lull in the song, or the song was ending, and it made it easy for her to reach up and kiss him on the cheek. A completely innocent thing. Of course it was. "I should.. probably start picking things up."

Excuse. Maybe.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:30 am

He smiles. " I am ready whenever you are. milady" Pinching her in teh butt again with a smirk on his face.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:32 am

She smiled at him, he wanted to know why. Not a problem, she would tell him. "I figured if you wanted some company, I would keep you company tomorrow. I have nothing on my schedule. And I would love for you to walk me back to my room." Something had gotten into her and she was considerably more forward than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:49 am

Venis did have a lot of visitors, but he knew them all to be family of hers by how she responded to them or how they addressed her. Thinking of what he told her earlier, it could be compared to a Queen receiving supplications from her subjects. When they came near Benjamin pushed down with his hands upon his knees, pulling back as he stood back up, hands resting on the handle of his guns. A shadow of a smile was on his face.

He studied each of them, many of which he had seen when he was either at the bar, or in the meeting hall. One of them was new. The half elf who was the daughter of Eros. While he had been waiting for the Vampire to respond to his request he had seen her come in and dance upon the floor.

Once they had all moved away he extended his hand towards Venis. "For that answer you would have to take my hand." Even though he knew the possibility of her doing that was far from possible. She might not trust him and why would you give your hand to someone you did not trust?

Last edited by B.D. Adams on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:32 am

She pondered that for a moment, not sure that there was sufficient security for Venis if she left, seeing that some of the men were otherwise engaged at the moment. Then she remembered that Venis security was no longer her priority. She had Dre for that, as well as her currently absent husband and her also absent best friend. But Dre was there. Some of the men seemed as though they might be leaving, but there were others. So she figured she was safe. After all, if Venis needed her she was only a mental link away. And she was fast enough to get back there in time. "I think it is safe for us to take our leave for the evening." She smiled, she hoped that idea made him happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next