Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Home Again

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Again

Post by Beastie Mon May 03, 2010 12:34 pm

He looked at Lydia and smiled softly.

"All good questions and each will be answered," he said. "But I think now it is time for a young one to sleep. So I will just say this, sometimes people are put over another's knees for a spanking because they have been bad."

He looked to Arcadia to let her have this time with her daughter.

"I hope to see you in the morning Lydia."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Arcadia smiled and leaned over to kissed his snout and whispered to him.

::Thank you for everything.::

With that she stood and reached for her daughter's hand and smiled.

::How about we go up to my room and get some sleep.::

Looking to Dre and maybe she would feel safer this way too. She knew she would tonight something felt off to her for some reason. With a smile she spoke watching him.

::Dre maybe us girls could bunk with you tonight? You could protect us from anything that might try to come tonight. Not that anything could get here but you know it might help me and Lydia.::

She waited for his answer and was hopeful that he would say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Lydia stretched her little arms and yawned. "I'm not sleepy Mama."

Lydia walked over to the couch and curled up on it. "I'm just going to rest here while you two talk."

Before she was completely gone, she looked up and smiled at her mama and Dre. I love you Mama, I love you Dadd..I mean Dre."

Like that she was snoring away on the couch.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

He was about to agree when he heard what Lydia said. That stopped him dead in his tracks. His mouth actually dropped open. He was stunned.

He got his composure back and shook his head. He nodded to Arcadia and lifted her up. As she went to get Lydia, he stopped her. He instead leaned down and picked her up gently. He wondered what Kyra would say to the slippage of the tongue and could not resist sending a mind links asking her. He hoped he would here from her soon, but he wanted it face to face. As he also wished to talk about her mother. But he thought this she would get a kick out of it.

Would he be a good father? If he compared to the last ones he had, that would be a no. But Kyra had turned out alright. Well to be truthful she had turned out to be a vithing strong woman.

For some reason he saw Darkmane traits in this wee one. That made him smile as he followed Arcadia upstairs. He had to make sure he wore something so that curious minds did not find things out to soon.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Kyra heard her father's mind link and smiled. She was at the forge getting a few things ready. She was thankful that her mom had another daughter around. This all made her happy and she knew that having her sister around wasn't going to take away from the relationship she has with her parents. She was confident in that. Sending a link back to her dad.

~That's a good one dad. They need us both now not just me or you. Hope it doesn't freak you out too bad. Just know I love you and I will always be here and you will do great. Hey look at me, I turned out good.~

A little bit of a laugh came from her as she moved around the forge setting things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Arcadia smiled hearing Lydia and what she called him. Her heart raced as she watched him lift Lydia up but it made her so happy to think they could be a family. As he came up the steps she whispered to him.

::Put her in my bed. I think we need some time to ourselves to talk.::

She smiled and waited for him to lay her in the bed and let him decide where they would go from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue May 04, 2010 9:55 am

He laid Lydia in Arcadia's bed as gently as he could, making sure to cover her up. He smiled as he listened to her soft snores.

He then moved back tot he doorway and motioned that Arcadia should follow him. The moved into his room, in which he sat in a chair. Leaving the bed for her.

"Talk away," he said with a smile
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Leaning over she kissed Lydia and then followed Dre to his room. Sitting on the bed and stared at him for a moment and tried to gain her thoughts before she made a fool of herself.

::What was that downstairs? The pulling me into your lap and the tongue playing?::

Arcadia was a little confused given that she thought he did not want her like that. Her thoughts began to race wondering if he changed his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 am

He looked at her and chuckled. "Well for one, do not think Lydia should be allowed to look up my loincloth. Do you?"

He smiled at her. His father had said if you wanted something go for it, unless it was a woman then you leave hints and see if they are figured out. If they are then it was meant to be.

"Maybe I liked you in my lap. Maybe I want you there for a long time."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:08 pm

A bright smile crossed her lips as she got up from where she was sitting and slowly made her way over to him and wiggled her way onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck as best she could.

::Only maybe? How do you think our daughter will feel about that or Lydia for that matter? We not only have to consider each others feelings on this but theirs too.::

She leaned her head against his and stayed there thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm

He let her wiggle her way into him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Well we will ask them. Doh!"

He chuckled and wiggled under her, "Careful, am only wearing a loincloth you know."

He smiled and nibbled on her neck briefly as he thought about everything going on.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm

A smirk now replaced that smile of hers and she kisses his snout and whispered.

::And your point being? But yes we could ask them but for tonight I want it to be us while the other two are busy.::

Yes she knew one was down the hall sleeping and the other was within mind shot of her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm

He cocked his head and looked at her.

"Oh?"

A smile creeping across his snout.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Nodding to him she leaned in and started whispering things to him and about that time the lights were going low as it was getting later in the evening and the rest they could say was between them.

(Ok...no telling where this is going so it is taken privately.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2