Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Home Again

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Home Again Empty Home Again

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Arcadia waited to see if she was going to be needed to do any healing but seeing how they were all at the moment she smiled softly and backed away slowly. Sending a link to Dre's mind she let him know where she would be.

~I will be at the house and there is someone I would like for you to meet when it suits you.~

She turned and headed off in the direction she thought was the house. Choosing to use her legs she needed time to think and that is just what she got. Once she was at the house she stopped for a while out by the pond staring off into the forest catching her breath and praying she did not imagine her daughter out here earlier. Taking a deep breath she made her way up to the house and went in to see her children. Hearing nothing she moved into the living room to see if there were traces of them and that is when she caught sight of Lydia laying on the couch fast asleep. Moving around she sat on the edge of the couch not wanting to wake her up and stared down at her. Letting her hand come up she rubbed her back like she did when Lydia was a baby and slept. Smiling softly she let her thoughts go back to when she was married and just had the twins. Her thoughts snapped back to the present day and tears flowed down her cheeks. Wiping them she hoped Kyra was happy or at least accepting and she hoped Dre would be too.

Back to top Go down

Home Again Empty Re: Home Again

Post by Beastie Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 am

He looked to Arcadia and nodded. After making sure that Gawain and Maddie were alright he set off himself. Refusing healing, of course, as he rather things to heal the natural way most times. it was on thing he liked doing compared to his biological mother. This way he remembered he could still feel pain and could still be hurt. This way he did not get drunk on power or think he could do anything with no consequences.

He thanked Sheena quietly for that. He was a lucky scaly to have a woman like that in his life that he could call mother as well. He continued on walking, his mind replaying what had happened here in this short span of time. He looked for any and all mistakes he made or could have made. He also gave himself credit for the things he did right. It was something new he was trying so that he did not always think on the negative.

He was also very proud of his daughter for tapping into more of her abilities. She would be a strong Dancer that was for sure. Having her mother's looks never hurt either mind you. He thought about her mother, a smile creeping across his scaly snout. It was good to see her again, and he would admit to himself that there were stirrings in his belly from the sight of her. Maybe that would be a Dance he would undertake.

He arrived at the house and opened the door, wondering if his daughter would mind if he used the forge and maybe work there from time to time. He could just do it on his own, but he had given the forge to her and as such he would treat her as the boss. He was just a silent partner.

As he entered he spoke, "Hello the house. Anyone here?" He closed the door and walked in a little more.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 am

Arcadia could not help but smile hearing his voice and she spoke where he would hear her but not loud enough to wake up Lydia.

::We are in the living room. But shhhh...she is sleeping.:

Her heart skipped many beats just knowing he was about to come closer and that he was in the same house as she was. She silently wondered where Kyra was but was giving her time to adjust to everything that has happened as of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am

Hearing her he moved through the house as he could.

"Kyra made it back?"

He also wondered why they were sending mindlinks. He found out as he walked into the main room of their home and saw Arcadia there with a little one. His head cocked to the side as he looked from the grown woman to the child wondering what was going on.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Arcadia looked up at him and smiled glad to have him here but also saw the confusion in his eyes as he looked between the two.

::I believe she did I sent her back and asked her to keep an eye on Lydia. Dre, she is my daughter, one of the twins we talked about from when I was married.::

She stopped there hoping he remembered the long conversations they have had before. Looking back down at Lydia she let her hand rest on her back and looked back to Dre.

::I hope Kyra did not run off to find you. I know how hard headed that child can be and how much she worries about you. Since this one is sleeping let us go check the house to see if she is here.::

Arcadia stood up and headed for the stairs not waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Lydia woke up from her nap, quite refreshed. She had heard what her mom had said, so she sat up rubbing her eyes. "She said something about putting up flyers about a fort..or was it a forge. That must be where she's at Mama."

It was then Lydia finally quit rubbing her eyes, and saw Dre. Man was he tall. She held out her little hand to him and smiled. "Hi my name is Lydia, what's your name?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:09 am

He looked to Arcadia, closing his eyes as he fought through all that just happened to the that conversation. He nodded as it came to him. He looked at her and smiled, that smile showing that he remembered and that he was glad she had found one of them.

He was about to speak, when the young lass woke up. If he did not know who she was, those eyes would have told him. He took her hand in one of his scaly hands carefully. "I am Dreconis. most call me Dre or Beastie," he said softly. He did not want to scare the poor girl. "It is a pleasure to meet you Lydia."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:36 am

Lydia grinned really big. " Nice to meet you to Dre."

She was trying to figure out out how something so tall came out of something so old. Yes she knew where babies came from, kind of. Although no one explained it to her, she had ran across a book with pictures on the subject at her old school. Lydia looked up at Dre with a care free smile, and giggled. "So you're Uranus.. I mean Neptune's..oh whatever the old woman with a planet for a name's son....I'm sorry. Don't get me wrong, she seems nice, it's just well Grandma's shouldn't dress like she does."

Lydia giggled then looked at her mom. "I was going to look around, but this house is so big and I was scared I would get lost, so I took a nap. Do you think it would be possible to get my pet wolf here. I don't want Hopper to be scared because he's stuck in that cheap hotel."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 pm

he actually chuckled as he heard what Lydia had to say about his birth mother. "You mean Venis." He laughed more as he heard her speak of where they had stay.

He looked at her and then whispered, "Wait until you meet my other mother. She is an ankle biter."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Arcadia turned hearing her daughter and smiled watching her introduce herself to Dre. Leaning against the wall she could not help but laugh a little and shaking her head at the account of what she thought of Venis and the inn she lived at. Looking between the two she spoke again.

::Lydia that is not very nice to say such things about Venis or the inn even if it might be true. It is ok as I told you before you are safe here.::

She shook her head a little and wondered just how they could go about getting that pet of hers.

::How about I say we will see what we can do? Sound like a good idea?::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:04 pm

A low growl came from behind them as Kyra made her way down them sleepily. A yawn and a stretch as she looked at everyone realizing they were home and safe. Running to her dad she gave him a huge hug.

"You're safe....I was so worried."

She hugged him for a few moments before smacking him.

"Don't make me worry like that ever again....and you promised me I wouldn't have to deal with HER again...ever again."

She was taking the conversation of Venis as having to deal with her. Even though in recent times they had been getting along fairly well or at least they had an understanding of how things were going to work between them. Sheena will always be her favorite and the only one she calls grandmother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 pm

"Okay Mama, I wont say anything else about her." And she meant it to.

It was then that Kyra entered the room. She watched the exchange between Kyra and Dre, and smiled, it was nice of her sister to worry about his well being. "Hey Kyra, did you get the flyers for the fork put up yet?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 pm

He hugged his daughter and then felt her smack him. Well he guessed he had that one coming.

"And you will not. We were talking about getting Lydia's pet back from.." He looked from Lydia to Arcadia. "Well I am not sure from who." He chuckled at that. He was not showing how tired and sore he really was.

Instead he just held Kyra, glad she herself was alright. It was then that he sat down hard, he needed rest but there was more that needed to be done.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Lydia chimed in on that note. "Well unless he's still with the Nanny, my foster mom Emilia Tyson would have him, or maybe my foster grandfather Cupid...I mean Eros might..I just want my Hopper back!!"

Lydia pouted.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Kyra nodded to them and looked at her dad curiously as he sat down but also when Lydia mentioned Emilia and Eros. Thoughts came to mind when she remembered things she heard about. Whispering to him.

"Isn't Eros the man that ummm SHE was friendly with? And Emilia that's his daughter?"

She waited for confirmation as she was already getting some ideas about how to retrieve the pet for her sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:04 pm

He looked at Kyra and nodded.

"Yes she is knocking boots with Eros. Guess it is a god thing you know."

He chuckled, "Aren't you glad I did not take part in that part of the blood line?"

He looked to Lydia and smiled. "You remind me a bit of a lass I know. When she was young, that is. Now she is all hellfire and brimstone. You need a collar, leash, and muzzle for her. her name is Maddie."

He began to recount some of the old Society tales of Maddie, for both Kyra and Lydia. giving them an insight into Maddie and into Arcadia and himself.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Arcadia moved quickly to him and nudged him playfully and gave him a look shaking her head.

::No need to bore them with those old stories Dre.::

She was blushing because no telling what stories he was going to get into and some just did not need to be told. In his mind she spoke not wanting to worry the girls.

~I thought you did away with Eros back in the day.~

She looked at him confused a little and then looked to the girls with a smile leaving those thoughts alone.

::Lydia, I am sure we will find some way of getting Hopper back for you...I promise.::

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Lydia was all for hearing stories about her good friend Maddie. "Aww please let him Mom,. Remember I told you Madeline and I are friends. I'd like to hear about her when she was little."

She smiled at her mothers mention of her wolf. "I know Mom, I feel better already."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 pm

He looked to Arcadia and shrugged at her comment in the mind link.

Playfully he said, "But Arrrrrcaaaaadiaaaa, they are friends. She needs blackmail on friends. Like the blackmail I have on Kyra and Maddie being drunk and coming to work."

He chuckled, "And no would not tell stories like that. Though the time you singed the Furball was funny as hell."

He looked to Lydia and smiled, "Believe it wee one. When Arcadia promises something, she delivers."

Last edited by Beastie on Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 am

She shakes her head to him and leans in close to him with a grin on her lips

::Fine dear, you may tell all the stories you wish but then I will begin telling them of you. Oh where to begin there are so many to choose from.::

That grin stayed on her lips as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

He burst out laughing as he heard say that.

Then he grinned and looked to her, "Do I need to tell stories of the dares you use to have to do when you lost to me."

He chuckled again and let this fork tongue come out to caress her's for the briefest of moments. He pulled her onto his lap, as he smiled and looked to Lydia. "Many stories to be told, but not all are for your ears wee one. I think some you should hear about are about your family. Like your sister's staff that was your mother's."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Her eyes went a little wide as he mentioned dares and she remembered some of those especially when she did lose to him and shook her head.

::No no no...that will not be necessary.::

Still shaking her head a little she felt his tongue on hers and was a little shocked not sure what he was up to. And then she was in his lap and still a bit confused. They had talks but nothing was ever decided but it seems he is making some decisions and she was not going to be upset by them. A smile crossed her lips as she leaned back against him and looked to the girls.

::Yes there are a great deal of stories about the family but we have plenty of time for those too. Not all stories need to be told in one night.::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:51 pm

A curious look given to both of them and then to Lydia and then back to them. Kyra started wondering when this all started happening without her knowing about it. Not saying she was complaining though. Her parents looked good together and the girls needed two stable parents....but wait that would imply her parents were stable and shook her head.

"I think I'm going to go check on the forge for a while. I can hear stories later."

She leaned down and hugged Lydia and waved to her parents still shaking her head a bit as she walked out the front door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 03, 2010 11:34 am

He looked at Kyra as she spoke and then waved to her.

"Be careful daughter or you will find yourself over my knee like your mother has."

He chuckled and then said, "Besides I need to speak with you later about something personal."

He returned her wave and began a story about how Maddie had jumped on his tail and rode around all day like that.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon May 03, 2010 11:38 am

Lydia yawned and hugged her sister back. "Bye Kyra, come back soon!!"

Once Kyra was gone, she kept looking between her mom and Dre. With an odd expression on her face. "What's a dare? And what happens when you lose it.? And why does Kyra and Mom need to go over your knee for, did they drop something?"

Lydia was desperately trying to avoid the subject of bedtime. Although she knew her mom said she was safe. She still had this underlying fear that someone would try to take her away,
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next