Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Finding A New Home... Maybe?

2 posters

Go down

Finding A New Home... Maybe? Empty Finding A New Home... Maybe?

Post by AngelRayne Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Angel sighed softly, shaking her head as she watched the messenger take 'the letter' to the rest of the members of the Alliance. "That was the hardest letter I have ever had to write. But it had to be done, and there is always later for this place to be reopen." She pushed a few locks of dark purple and blond out of her light blues and looked around her living room now. " I was just going to stay here ... keep the place in shape. You know how I like to clean Silver." Yeah she was talking to that blasted wolf, and yes he was still around.

"Angel you can't stay here ... people will think you really are a ghost. That or crazy." Silver spoke, as he lay on the fluffy purple rug in the middle of Angel's living room. His head was down, resting on top of his front paws and those blue silver eyes where looking right up at her.

She laughed, shaking her head while she did. " It wouldn't make me crazy . Besides, I might want to reopen this place later on. But, maybe I should go to the Shadow Fire .. or even the Frozen Flames?" She made a face, remembering why she hasn't been back to the Shadow Fire in .. well to long. " No ... to many painful memories, way to many painful memories. I'll go back to them at some point, but not by myself."

"You know Angel, while I was in town a few days ago I heard someone speaking of a Inn on the outskirts of town. Maybe you should give it go, see if it's for you. If your so afraid of memories coming back to haunt you, maybe some place new would be better. " He stretched a bit, almost cat like and got up. He gave a shake of his body and then yawned. " But, its up to you. I've learned over the years you don't listen to me. Except for once .. when it came to him"

She rolled her eyes and pushed herself from the desk. " Yes I listened to you about him, don't get excited though. Probably the last time I will. " She stood up the and gave her wolf a look. " Fine, I'll check the place out first. If I like it, I'll come back for you and Az, if I don't I'll still be back. So either way, I'll be back in a couple days. Do you remember anything at all about this place?"

There was silence for a few moments while Silver thought about that. " Northeast Rhy'Din ... something about New Haven or some such name. That's about all I can offer information wise. I'll watch the young lad for you, no problem at all. Keep your link open at all times, alright?"

Angel rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest. " Yes, mother."

"I'm not ..."

She cut him off mid sentence. " I know Silver, goodness for once get the stick outta your ... never mind. Just relax ... no sign of Daddy Dearest in awhile now so we should be alright."

"That attitude is going to get you killed one day Angel." After he said that, he huffed off and wandered into Az's room.

She rolled her eyes again as he left. " Sucha worry wort. " A little sigh was given as she glanced around her room. If she did move, it was going to be weird. She hadn't had to move in years. A little frown crossed her lips as she turned in place, taking in all her decorations and what not. Then she heard little feet behind her and that frown was gone, replaced with a smile. Turning around, those light blues landed on the light blues of her son. " 'Ello there little man. "

Az, blond hair and light blues eyes like his mother, stood there in a pair of PJs covered in trains. Yes he loved trains. " Mommy, Silver says you are going away. True?" He tilted his head a little to the left, just like his mother would.

"Aye dear, mommy is going to go look for a new place for us to stay for a little while. I'm going to go first to make sure its safe for all of us. Is that alright with you little man?" While she spoke, Angel knelt down in front of her son so she was almost eye level with him. Her light blues looking into the light blues of her son.

Az was quiet for a moment, it was obvious he was thinking by the look on his face. Nose all wrinkled up and eyes squinting a bit. Finally he answered her. " As long as Raphy knows where we are and we can do something with Angel the Robin, I don't mind mommy. "

"That a boy." Angel offered her son a soft smile and wrapped him in a tight hug, pulling her six year old tight to her for a moment and kissing the top of his head. " I should get ready and go dear. You be a big boy for mommy and mind Silver alright? I might even get Ravyne and/or Kyle to come over till I come back. You'd like that right?"

He nodded his head very quickly, those light blues full of happiness at hearing that. " I'd love that mommy!" He even started bouncing up and down a bit. Az loved his Uncles Kyle and Aunt Ravyne.

Angel laughed softly releasing the hold on her son when he started to bounce. " Alight, I'll send them a note and have them come over. You be a good boy, I'll see you when I get back. Love you Az."

"Love you too mommy." Back to his room he went then, Angel watching him as he did. One of the two most important men in her life and he was just six.

After Az was in his room, Angel went back to her desk and wrote out a quick note to Kyle and Ravyne. She summoned a messenger and told him where to deliver it and told them it was important and needed to get there quickly. . Once the last messenger left, Angel pulled on her black knee high boots and grabbed her cloak. "I'm leaving! See you guys in a day or two! Ravyne and/or Kyle should be here soon." And she was out the door heading to the stables before she could hear Silver complain about not trusting him or something.

At the stables, Angel moved quickly to where Star Light was kept. She reached into her little dimentional pocket and pulled out a sugar cube as she got closer to Star Light's stall. " Hey pretty girl. Who's the prettiest unicorn in Rhy'Din?" Right on cue Star Light gave a soft little whinnie and a shake of her mane sending the silvery hair on her neck all over the place. Which made Angel laugh, while holding out the sugar cube flat palmed for her. " I know it's kinda quiet down here, hopefully where we are going there will be a horse or two to talk with." Free hand gave the unicorn a gentle pat on her neck, the pat turning into a slow rub. " Alright girl, we gotta ride ahead of us. I know you'll get me there quick and unharmed." The unicorn seemed to look Angel over and snorted a bit, pawing at the ground with a hoof. "What?" Angel looked down at what she was wearing. A white spagetti strap tee shirt with a dark purple fishnet shirt and the pair of low riders she offically stole from Pip. " Ok so it's not the best riding outfit but hey I've ridden in worse. " Which was true but beside the point. " Since when did you care anyway?" She gave the unicorn another little pat on the neck. " Come on lets just go girl. Quicker we get there the quicker the other horses can stare at you." She gave a kiss to the unicorns nose and opened the gate, leading her out of the barn and into the open air. Once outside, Angel jumped up and mounted Star Light bare back, whould you put a saddle on a unicorn?, and turned her towards the road out of Windseer. With a kick of her heels, Angel and the unicorn rode off heading for New Haven.

A few hours later the pair arrived at the Inn. Angel brought Star Light to a stop and dismounted just outside the inn. "Alright girl, you stay right here. " She reached into her dimentional pocket and pulled out a soft leather collar and a long chain. Star Light eyed it and huffed, stomping her foot. "I know, I know. You don't like to be tied up, but I'm not taking my chances and losing you. Haven't you noticed yet that you are like of the only unicorns around here? " Angel patted the unicorns neck once again and placed the collar around Star Light's neck. The chain was looped through the metal loop on the collar and then around the closest tree. She gave another kiss to the unicorns nose and one final pat to her neck. " Be good, don't get in trouble." Angel laughed softly and turned around seeing the two carriges for the first time parked outside. "Well this place is apparently busy ... maybe I should turn back and try again later?" Light blues looked over the two carriges, something seemed oddly familure about at least one of them. It had been at least four years since she had seen any of her old friends. and even longer still for some of them ... but she'd be damned if something didn't feel familure. "What do you think Star Light?"

( Don't mind the spelling >.> I still can't spell after all these years <.< )

Last edited by AngelRayne on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Number of posts : 84

http://www.myspace.com/misticangel

Back to top Go down

Finding A New Home... Maybe? Empty Re: Finding A New Home... Maybe?

Post by AngelRayne Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:08 pm

( So I mucked that post allllllll up -.- +grumbles+ This is what happens when I haven't played in months <.<

No ... that's what happens when I start typing and get distracted while typing >.>
I fixed it <,<)
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 am

(Your spellings fine. must have fixed it. Now to make you part of this holy insanity.)

It seemed that people were tending to Nephalie. Good.

"Please take care of her. If anyone comes with pitchforks and fires blazing, we had nothing to do with the chaos in the market."

That large man looked very imposing. And she didn't want to stick around if he was going to be the one doing the healing. But she was also her friend. Might be that one of the best things she could do was stay out of the way.

Just as she was getting up she saw someone coming up the pathway riding a ... unicorn? What? She might not know a lot of mythical history, but unicorns were different. Who would not know what those were?

"Whoa! Hey! Hold on there a moment." Vesta left the mess of people and went to the lady on the unicorn, waving her arms in the air. "If you're coming up here, might be best for you to hitch your ride and walk. We got an injured centaur, a couple of carriages, and people that make moving on a creature a bit hard to do."

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Star Light answered her with a whinnie, followed by a nod of her head and a stomp of her hoof. Angel gave a laugh and nodded, light blues still eyeing those carriages, why the hell did they give her that familure feeling? And then her attention was drawn to the one waving her down and speaking to her. Those light blues blinked a few moments, bring her back from her own thoughts to present time. "Hrm? Oh! Oh! Yes, riding up would be an issue, but already got that covered. " She gave the woman a soft smile and pulled on the metal chain that wrapped around the tree and connected to the unicorns collar.

Light blues glanced back to the carriages and then back to the woman. " Looks like I picked the wrong time to find somewhere to go besides stay home." That was said with a hint of a laugh before she dismounted from Star Light. " Names Angel ... " She almost stated her full name and rank but, those where not needed ... her rank probably never again. Old habbits die hard don't they? It was still strange to her that she was the one that closed her old home. Anyway! She eyed the carraiges again. "Why do they seem so familure?" Yeah that was to herself mostly, but spoken aloud. " Do you know to whom those carriages belong?"
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:43 am

"Nothing's familiar here to me. Not from anywhere near around these parts." Now wouldn't be the time to ask if she knew anything about the bus. Later.

Always later.

Having never seen a unicorn before that took her attention until the lady started asking about the carriages again. "Well, ah, there's a lot of solider-type men up there and this one large guy who can give ya the he-bee-gee-bees with the type of aura he's carrying. Was talking about healing and darkness or some stuff like that."

"Centaur is getting healing. Don't know if you'd want to go up there ah, aside from all that this is great. " Herr signature move of putting her hands behind her head. "I like chaos. Though i guess you're from here. Let's go."

Staring to turn and head back to the throng of people - she had to see how her friend was doing. "I'm Vesta, by the way."

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 am

Shamus stepped over to the two women talking. "Lady Vesta ..." A slight bow of the head. Then he addressed the new commer. "M'Lady, my we take your unicorn to the stables with our horses? We are having to tend to ours and we could tend to yours as well. It would please our master if you allowed us the pleasure. She herself owns three. We have twelve horses here to tend to, one more equine would nae hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Angel listened to the woman speak and smiled a bit. "I know a few large males that give people the he-bee-gee-bees .. but I don't think any of them would be around here." Boy was she ever wrong! But she didn't know that just yet. "Besides most of those type are harmless anyway, big old softies when ya get down to it." That made her smile a bit more, yeah she really missed some of her old friends. " Someone needs healing? Maybe I could help ... no on second thought I should just keep my nose outta it." She said that with a little nod of her head, sending a few strands of dark purple and blond into her light blues.

Angel was opening her mouth to tell Vesta it was nice to meet her when man come over and started speaking to them. And before Angel could even say a word to him, Star Light was already whinning, nodding her head and stomping her foot with excitement. Yeah, the unicorn really hated being tied up. This caused Angel to laugh a bit. "Alright, alright. You win Star Light. Just behave would ya?" She was already undoing the chain around the tree, and removing the collar from her neck. She gave the unicorn a soft pat on the neck and kiss to her nose. " Sugar cubes later, I promise."

Light blues then looked to the man. " Thank you so much m'lord and please tell your master I thank her as well. " Finally she turned those light blues onto Vesta. " Nice to meet you Vesta and chaos could be my middle name ... some of the time. The rest of the time it's 'Mother Hen." said with a bit of laughter in her voice. " I guess it's time to add to the chaos nay?" She'd follow Vesta once she started to move.
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:11 am

Shamus nodded to the lady, not wishing to correct her with the title issue. He simply took the unicorn and walked over to get a horse and take them to the stables. He chuckled to himself, she had no idea that he was but a servant, but he still found it amusing that she would address him with a title. Oh well, back to work, and then a hot bath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 am

Lady. Ha! She almost laughed right out-loud when Shamus called her a lady. Boy would hearing that make her mother have a heart attack. Figuratively speaking of course.

She only took that with a bit of stride as she sauntered up the path.

"So, Angel is it?" Looking over her shoulder now and then as she walked - didn't want to trip on the ground or anything, but walking forward was so yesterday and with all the odd things that happened today, why not add to it?

"I'm guessing you're from around here since you don't seem too shocked at anything. " During one of her look around times she saw men taking something around the side of the Inn. Not like they were very far from it.

"Coffins? Let me guess, it has to be a vampire. Wouldn't make sense for it to be a normal dead person. That's what had to be in the carriages. Vampires. Don't it all just make sense now."

They were on the Inn's property now. Had a good view of what was going on, on the outside of the Inn. Being the nosey person she was, Vesta was interested in the coffins and why they were going in through a back way.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 am

Angel nodded her head slowly, those light blues glancing from time to time to the carriages still. She hated not knowing why those seemed familure to her ... but she'd soon find out. She laughed a bit at Vesta and the being from around here part. "Aye, bout nine years now. I haven't been around here long but it's become home now. No matter how weird or hectic it can become."

Light blues spotted the men and the stuff they where taking around back. Bags. Hrm. Interesting. Was that Pip? Light blues blinked but then she was gone. No, it couldn't have been? Could it? Then the coffin. Was that a V on it. Well that could mean a few things .. really. " Aye, Vampire. I assume the bags they had where dirt. Makes sense. " Haha, leave it to other vampires to make Angel feel all outta place in the world. Man was she totally different then most. Poor thing.

Light blue looked then to the Inn, peeking in through a window to see the people in there. Was that? No ... no way. It just looked like people she knew from the Society ... right? But as they got closer to the door of the Inn, Angel couldn't shake the overwhelming feeling that people she knew where in there.

Where they leaving? Awww. Well, guess Angel will find out later if it really is the people she knew. Right? " Looks like it's clearing out in there. Shall we go in? You can check on your friend and I can see about a room for the night or longer."
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Vampires and dirt? Vesta fixed Angel with an odd look, having no idea how those two could relate together in any way at all. In order to survive here, she was going to have to remember what she knew about Vampires from the movies and Anne Rice books.

Then, again, books could be wrong.

"Clearing out? I doubt it. Probably moving the chaos to another spot." Her eyes lingered at the area where those coffins had vanished off too. If there was a vampire in there, she didn't want to be considered food when it woke up. She'd never get home to kill her brother then.

"Go head in, I'll be about soon enough."

I suggest that you make you checking in post here. Only because it's going along with what our characters have seen, sorta. but that could just be in my crazy mind. cyclops
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Andrew came out from behind the Inn around to the front carrying two mugs of hot liquid. He saw the ladies standing there and smiled to them. "Ladies." And he gave them a slight nod. He walked up to the two Rangers who were sitting near the doorway appearing to be conversing. They each took a mug and thanked him.

He put the tray down to his side as he walked back down off the porch and nodded again to the ladies. He had already delivered the other four mugs to the other four Rangers that were in place. He was headed over to the coaches to make sure that they had brought everything in.

After passing them he stopped for a moment. He turned around to face them again. "Forgive my interuption ... Lady Vesta, correct? I love your hair, just wanted to let you know," And he walked off again. Had to check the coaches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Lady Vesta. Lady Vesta? It had to be the tutu. A tutu was hardly a mentionable skirt., but that had to be the reason why they kept wanting to call her lady. She couldn't see a reason otherwise.

But, come to think of it, these people seemed to be the noble sort - the type that were extinct back home - so maybe they called all females that?

She could let it slip for now because he gave the comment about her hair. She did spend time on it. It wasn't easy to color you hair in five different hues and not have the colors mix into a horrid mess in the process.

"Thanks, uh.. you." Didn't know his name. Wasn't that awful? She had to be missing out on introductions and everything by being out here.

"Maybe I'll just see you on the inside. Catch ya on the flip Angel."

And Vesta headed off. Those men out there on the steps. She didn't want them to get in their minds that they should call her lady too. Best to avoid that all together. Even if she had to go past them to get inside.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 am

Light blues blinked, looking around for a moment, so caught up in everything she was. Still trying to figure out if she had really seen who she thought she had seen. Her head was so full of this and that, poor thing thought her head might explode. Right hand lifted to rub at her temple a moment, like she was trying to rub away some of the thoughts. It wasn't working to well.

She briefly heard the exchange between Vesta and the man, that's how caught up she was. It took her a moment or two to finally register that Vesta had been talking to her. "Oh, oh yeah. I'll see ya inside. Should probably see about a room and maybe get something to drink. I've got one bloody headache brewing." What was left unsaid was explore and find this Pip look alike. Figure out what the bloody hell was going on here and why she felt like people she knew where around. It wasn't that faint feeling either, it was like they where standing right on top of her and she couldn't see them.

She almost looked back to check on Star Light, then remembered that the nice man had taken her to the stables with his masters horses. Angel made a note to go and check on Star Light later, after all she had promised her a sugar cube. So up the steps she climbed, light blues looking to the men on the porch and giving each that looked at her a soft smile.

One final look around the outside before she stepped into the Inn.

( to many things going on at once! +holds her head+ I'll sort it out soon enough ... I think o.O )
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down