Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Home for the weekend

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home for the weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Home for the weekend

Post by Natalie Wed May 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Nat's eyes lit up as she heard the name.

"This is one of Rider's fillies?"

Now she was really excited.

"No wonder she is so fast. Did you hear that DJ, her name is Angel."

She fed her another apple and then led her back to her stall and began to groom her. She was so happy. She knew that when DJ got his horse that they could all go riding.
Natalie
Natalie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Wed May 20, 2009 2:47 pm

DJ watched his sister go through the horses, he smiled as she interacted with the little filly. Nat was younger than him by only moments but was very small for her age. She always had been. That was one of the reasons DJ was so protective of his sister.

"I heard, she is a beautiful animal."

He watched as she took Angel into a stall and turned back to his mom.

"Hope I get that lucky, the filly is perfect for her."
DJ
DJ

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed May 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Cas watched as Nat took Angel to her stall. She looked at DJ.

"We will see what happens DJ."

She thought a few moments and then looked to Ryan.

"I think the black gelding, the white mare and the chestnut stalion."

Ryan looked at her, he would never question her outloud about it but that chestnut was so spirited he was boardering on mean. He was still here because Cas was one of the few who could ride him. If Ryan had his way he would have been gelded like the black. He had sugested it on a couple ocassions and was always shot down.

Cas knew what Ryan had to be thinking, this was a test for DJ as much as it was for the stalion. If DJ could not ride him then she was going to give in and have him gelded. She waited while the horses were brought out.

She looked at DJ and put her hands togeather so that she could boost him up into the saddle of the black gelding.

She watched as DJ rode him around.

"Not bad get him into a canter and then a run."

She watched them move, he had her natural grace on horseback, he looked like he had been born in the saddle. She watched as DJ moved the gelding through his paces and bring him to a stop in front of his mom.

She helped him down and nodded at him.

"Not bad, lets try the mare now."

She watched as the gelding was taken to the side and the mare was brought up. She was the same mare that Nat had tried riding. She once again put her hands togeather and boosted DJ up into the saddle.

She watched as he took her through her paces she tried to jump around a bit but DJ pulled her in and brought her under control quickly. Cas was very proud of her son.

She helped him down and stayed quiet as the chestnut was brought over. He reared up as soon as he was brought in front of them looking at DJ from one eye.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Wed May 20, 2009 4:35 pm

DJ looked at the three horses his mom picked. They were all beautiful. The last one the chestnut looked like he had a fire in him. He road the black and white with no trouble, the white tried jumping around but he quickly brought her under control.

He watched as the chestnut was brought towards them. When he reared up DJ didn't move. he saw the horse looking at him. He kept telling himself no fear. He walked carefully to the horse with an apple in his hand

"Look here boy, you are ment to be ridden and I am a rider. If you calm down and let me ride you I promise that you will never be mistreated."

The stalion took the apple from DJ and then bit him.

"NO."

DJ's voice held an athority to it that was suprising for one so young. He never struck the horse or said anything else. He then reached forward and rubbed the stalion's nose. Then he ran his had down his neck and kept contact with him till he was helped into the saddle.

The chestnut reared again but DJ pulled back on the reigns and dug his knees in to keep from beeing thrown off and get him under control. It took a moment but soon horse and rider were moving as one.

DJ pulled him to a stop infront of his mom and looked down at her from the back of the horse.

"You knew he was going to do this didn't you?"

He had a smile on his face though.

"If you will let me have him this is the horse I want."
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed May 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Cas watched DJ as he road the chestnut, just like she knew Angel was for Nat she had known Din was for DJ. He had no trouble gaining and keeping controle of him.

She looked up at DJ and smiled at him.

"Yes I knew, and I was hopeing that you were going to pick him."

She patted Din on the side of his neck.

"His name is Diya al din, it means faithful. I call him Din."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Thu May 21, 2009 12:30 pm

DJ reached over and patted Din on the kneck.

"Well Din it looks like it's you ane me now. Can I go ride him outside now mom?"

He was excited to see what he could really do, DJ could feel the strength of the horse under him when he ran him around the padock.

Din was antsy he didn't like standing still when someone was in the saddle. He was stomping his feet up and down. He wanted to go.
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed May 27, 2009 2:32 pm

They spent the rest of the day togeather riding the grounds of Claremount having a picnic, and just having a good time. Sunday was spent much the same way. They went back to the Inn after dinner so the twins could go back to school. They were back at the Inn at around nine in the evening Cas put the twins to bed and went to her own room and lay down with Kjay at the foot of the bed.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2