Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Lady Of the Tree Sent Me <open>

3 posters

Go down

The Lady Of the Tree Sent Me <open> Empty The Lady Of the Tree Sent Me <open>

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 am

After speaking with the Lady of the Tree and her cute little pet squirrel, Gwendolyn followed the path that would lead her to the inn. Well not that the squirrel talked it did point her in the direction though! It did not take her long to walk to the inn, once she realized how close she was, before she had paused to figure it all out. If she had been paying attention in the first place she would

Shifting the strap of her bag, as she reached the door, using her other hand to open the door. Stepping inside the reception area she would close the door behind her. Taking a few more steps into the room, she would slowly spin to get a good view of the room she was in. Her hazel depths taking in everything, she knew this was going to be unlike anything she had experienced so far, and she was ready for the ride. Once she was facing the reception desk once more, she would begin to move towards it.

At first glance there was not anyone behind the desk, so her first thought was to look upwards to make sure no one was hanging from the ceiling rails. Not spotting anyone right off if they were, she look down at her clothes, a few wrinkles and some trail dust. Hands would begin to brush her off carefully, as she awaited for someone so she might inquire if they had a room she could acquire.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

The Lady Of the Tree Sent Me <open> Empty Re: The Lady Of the Tree Sent Me <open>

Post by Ailylaeli Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 am

Time to go check on things at the front desk.

Ailylaeli was making the rounds. She would explore parts of the Inn that she could explore while still being able to check the desk for guests. And it was one of these explorations she was returning from when she saw the woman at the desk. So she stepped over to the desk and smiled at the woman.

"Welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn, my name is Ailylaeli, how can I help you today?" She wore the T-shirt that she had gotten from the St. Patrick's Day party. It was nice to be wearing something new for a change. It helped with the smile on her face. So now she had something to do as well. What a day this was turning out to be.

So now it was time to get the papers.
Ailylaeli
Ailylaeli

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

The Lady Of the Tree Sent Me <open> Empty Re: The Lady Of the Tree Sent Me <open>

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:47 pm

When the woman did enter Gwendolyn would lift her gaze to watch the woman's movement. She was unsure if she was going to the desk or just passing through. When she did step behind the desk, and the words came out, a smile would slip over the girls features. "I was wondering if you had any open rooms?" Her voice was soft when she spoke, she had never requested a room before, and didn't know if she was going about it the right way.

Her hazel gaze would dart from the woman to the counter then back to the woman. "The lady of the tree said to come this way." A gentle nod of her head as she awaited what the woman would say. Fingers lifting to readjust her bag once more, the strap was getting a bit bothersome, but she was afraid if she set it down that she would lose it. And the fidgeting gave her something to do with her fingers.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Silverling Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Wandering. That's one of the few things he did best! With hands loosely tucked into his jean pockets, Cyrus made his way into the establishment using the corner of his shoulder to nudge the half-way left open door to a full opening, allowing him to make passage without much trouble what so ever. Although, it seemed just as he was about to make his way up into the room he was temporarily occupying, a familiar voice struck a note in his ear, thusly causing him to turn his head in order to survey the area over.

Several footsteps later had the man approaching the front desk with a life eyebrow, a curious tilt of the head being held until he was close enough he could make out the features of the woman with the supposed familiar voice. "All the rooms are taken at the moment." Grinning, he sent a harmless wink to the woman behind the desk. Stirring up trouble already, wasn't he?

Cyrus Silverling
Cyrus Silverling

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:34 pm

She was so focused upon the woman in front of her and awaiting the answer, that she did not notice that anyone else was coming up from behind her. So when that voice would came out from behind her, she was whirling, even before she paid attention to what was said. Hazel orbs taking in the man behind her before a smile formed.

"Cyrus!" A happy tone in her voice, she was happy to see her new friend. A moment as she looked crestfallen, "You mean that the inn has no rooms, does that mean I have to stay in a stable somewhere?" That did not sound very appealing to her, but anything would be better then logging her bag to much farther, it was getting rather heavy. A soft sigh passed.

Last edited by Gwendolyn Zoi on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix text)
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Silverling Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Not to mention he could, surprisingly, be pretty quiet when he needed to be. But that was beside the point, 'cause there was a somewhat ecstatic Gwendolyn infront of him, and then he managed to turn that smile upside down right quick, but that was nothing some honesty couldn't fix. "No, no. I was kidding. I'm almost one hundred percent positive there are plenty of rooms open for you." Several nods followed to reinforce the fact.

That was apparently still up to debate.. or 'least until there was a response from the woman on the opposite side of the desk. Left hand lifted to scratch away at the back of his head, the other escaping out of it's respective pocket to fall against his side. "Glad you decided to come out this way. I wasn't sure if you were actually going to do it or not." Yes, he was honestly surprised.

Cyrus Silverling
Cyrus Silverling

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Of course, she would believe what Cyrus told her, she did not know he was just messing with her. It was something she would have to learn in time, when to tell someone was just messing with her. Unfortunately for her that meant she was open game. And just like that her smile formed back upon those lips of hers. "That is a relief! Because I gave up the keys to the cottage." Not that he had seen the cottage but she told him about it.

Gwendolyn had almost forgotten the lady behind the desk, though she was still waiting to hear that voice that would let her know for sure about a room. Fingers reached up to adjust her bags strap once more, she needed something to do with her hands. She gave a small nod of her head. "After I went home that night, I realized it wasn't home anymore, and there was nothing left there for me anymore." Okay so it took a couple of days to get the courage up, but still. She sounded sad for only a moment as if memories were passing through her mind. Then it was gone as quickly as it had come, and she would smile to Cyrus. "And then I remembered hearing you talk about this place, and I thought I would come here. Having a friend here already will help."

Last edited by Gwendolyn Zoi on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text)
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 pm

It seemed like forever ago that the woman behind the desk had asked Gwen how he could help her. And Gwen was thinking it was looking more and more that perhaps the woman just couldn't find a open room for her! And then she would have to stay in the stables, and she would rather not, the idea of a bed and room to put her bag down sounded like a small heaven right about now.

Looking at Cyrus she would give him a shy smile, before whispering. "I think she fell asleep behind the desk!" Finger's lifted once more to adjust the strap of her bag, before turning away from her friend, and making her way back to the desk. She made her way to the side, before her hand would lift and a slim finger would poke the woman. "Are you awake? Does the Inn have room for one more?"

She really was at a loss, and she did not wish to bother her in her dream land, if that was indeed where the woman behind the desk was. But she did need to know if the Inn had rooms to let or if she had to find other sleeping arrangements.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down