Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Visiting the Lady <open>

3 posters

Go down

Visiting the Lady <open> Empty Visiting the Lady <open>

Post by Inion Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:52 am

A lovely red head made her way to the desk, checking the paper in her hand. She looked about 18 years old and by the pointed ears and delicate green wings, one could tell she was fairy. Double checking the desk for a bell, she waited patently for someone to help her.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Lady <open> Empty Re: Visiting the Lady <open>

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 am

How could she ever have let the time get away with her like that? She had been so caught up in her dealings upstairs that when she felt the pull of someone at the desk she had to take time to get ready to even go down there. Had to be presentable.

It took a little longer than usual but pretty soon De'Ryanna came around the corner and headed to the desk. She did not run - at least not where she could be seen anyway - and tried for that air of collectiveness as she gave her a smile. "Greetings Inion." Said as she reached the desk. "How many I help you?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:35 am

(sorry i am having trouble posting as a guest)

The young lady looked up and smiled as the woman spoke to her. "Good day, I am looking for Princ.... ummm Lady Inion. She told me she was staying here but I forgot to write her room number down."

Just at that moment another red head came through the door, looked at the first and almost tackled her. "hey little one, ya find her yet?"

The first shoke her head, "Just got here myself auntie."

They now both looked at the woman.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:08 pm

The slight hiccup in words was not lost to De'Ryanna, though she kept what she heard of it off of her face, keeping the smile instead. Taking out the log book, she looked through it and found Inion's room. Taping the pages she gave her attention back to the two who were on the other side of the desk.

They obviously knew who Inion was, but she did not know them and was not sure if she should merely direct them to the proper room or not. Taking out a sheet of paper she place it on the desk and sat the pen down. "If you would be so kind as to write your name down and tell it to me, I shall let her know you are here for her."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 am

Juliet happened to be passing by and heard Inion's name. She peeked around the corner and a bright smile touched her lips. She knew these ladies, though she had never met them. She stepped into view "Lady Aryanna and Lady Fia, M'lady Inion will be so happy to see you. I am Juliet I can take you to her room."

Juliet looked at the lady at the desk, "excuse me m'am I can show them the room. Lady Inion is my ... well my foster mother."

Both women looked up and gave a laugh, of course Inion would find a lil redhead, seems her life is full of them.
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:05 am

The ladies nodded and took up the pin. "of course we will sign our names, totally understand keeping your guests safe."

At their names they looked up and grinned. The older one spoke first "Oh lil Juliet we would know you anywhere. Inion has a soft spot for spunky redheads. Let us sign in and actually arrange for a room for us." She looked back at the lady at the desk, "thank you for your help and since this is the right Inn may we have a room please>"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm

It appeared that all there knew each other. That was good and, since the young Juliet appeared she did not have to worry about these people needing a guide. While they spoke she had turned to a fresh page in the book and was taking a tally on the rooms.

"Will the two of you be sharing a room? We have rooms on the second floor that can accommodate two people comfortably." Thinking that this would be the option they chose, she took out a key for a room on that floor. "Still, simply sign your names please. You may pay when you leave. The cost for the mentioned room is two silvers a night, though we also accept aid as payment."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:06 am

Fia signed her name and took the key. "that sounds prefect. We will be needing the room till the end of the month and would like to pay in advance." she placed the proper amount plus some extra on the desk. She was all business, but did smile at the lady "Thank you for all your help"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down