Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Lady and the wolf

2 posters

Go down

The Lady and the wolf Empty The Lady and the wolf

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:34 pm

(I'm rusty please be gentle)

It was midday when the door to the inn opened and a cloaked figure followed by a large gray wolf entered.

The wolf was sniffing around and wimmpering coming back to his master and going back to stairs leading to the rooms.

"Easy boy" came the repy from under the hood of the cloak.

The hood was eased back showing a woman looking to be in her twentys with long flowing red hair and emerald green eyes. She for the proprietor/ess.

"Excuse me are any rooms avalible?"

(Please excuse any spelling mistakes work has no spell check avalibility)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

The Lady and the wolf Empty Re: The Lady and the wolf

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:17 pm

De'Ryanna headed towards the desk with the hot water and two cups on the tray. It was easy for her to manage and when she got there she placed the items on the desk.

"Greetings, and welcome to Tel'Ranaemyn." A smile was given to the lady and she reached under the desk to produce papers and a pen. A glance was given to the animal. Having nothing personally against them. As long as they did not attack her she would not attack them.

"Yes we have rooms available, do you know how long you will be staying? What type of room would you like? We have small to large rooms, and those that vary from simplistic to modern with the use of electricity. Will your wolf be staying with you?" Her tone was business like and she placed the papers on the desk before the lady. They detailed the type of rooms that were available, the hours for the Kitchen, and other things that the Inn had to offer. As well as a floor plan.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 pm

She smiled and walked over to the counter.

"I'll take the largest room you have avalible, as for Kjay" She motioned to the wolf "he stays with me. Don't wory he's harmless as long as no one tries to attack me."

She almost started flipping pages on the register but stoped herself.

"I'm looking for a few friends and from Kjay's reaction at least one of them as been here."

She begins to rattle off a list of names including Venis, Kahun, Gawain, and Dre.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:57 pm

One of the largest rooms. De'Ryanna picked up her room chart to give it a look over. This served two purposes: one it would let her know where to place the lady, and two, it gave her the opportunity to find the names of those that were being spoken.

Finding a room she took a key from under the desk and presented it. "He can stay with you, your wolf. Room 306. Third floor. It's one of our suites and cost about a gold a night. If you do not have the gold to pay we do accept services such as helping us attend the Inn, or items in exchange. You do not have to pay now, you can do so when you leave. However," The papers were pushed towards the lady. "You must sign your name."

"I am De'Ryanna and yes, the people you spoke of do have rooms here within the Inn. Khan and Venis are on your floor, Gawain is on the first and Dre is on the ground level in the second wing of the Inn." Incase she asked where their rooms were.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 pm

She smiled as she signed the register and took the keys, she left enough gold for 2 weeks worth rent.

"I am not sure how long I will be staying" She started to go up to her room. "Are any of my friends here at this moment?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:19 pm

De'Ryanna accepted the gold and proceeded to deposit it into the proper container. "As to their current location I am not sure. Though there are some people at the bar. Perhaps you would do to ask them."

She knew where the people where when checked in, but far be it for her to know what they might have been doing now. Taking up the paper she looked at the signature. "Thank you. If you anything do not be afraid to let me know."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:31 pm

"Thank you, I'll do that."

"Come on Kjay"

She was going up to her room to freshen up and change before she went to the bar.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down