Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

I Need You Now [ open ]

2 posters

Go down

I Need You Now [ open ] Empty I Need You Now [ open ]

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 pm

He stared dumbly at the screen on his lap top. It was true that he had not been out and about to be seen lately. He had been tied up quite a bit. And he was busy with work when he was free. A few meetings with Al, he was a bit worried about her, but he agreed. He even scoured a place that he wanted for the Rhy'Din Headquarters. The email correspondence he got back from the offer on the building. That was not good news. What the hell! He offered them more then enough the cost for them to relocate. He did not understand the whole not for sale. Nor did he like it. He was not one to take no for an answer. They were going to rue the day that they told him no. He was going to plot. But first he needed a drink.

Even though he was not going in to an office, he had dressed earlier for a meeting, where he had proposed his offer for the building. They did not even think over the offer, it was less then 24 hours later, and they were saying no. Standing up from the couch, he set the lap top down, closing it, not bothering to shut down the program. His hand moved to the red tie, pulling the knot looser away from his neck. Dark gray suit coat was unbuttoned, white button up shirt, over top of a white wife beater. Matching dark gray suit pants, and black dress shoes, completed the outfit.

Stepping out of his room, he made his way downstairs to the bar. First he looked for a tender, not spotting one, he made his way behind the bar counter. Looking for the bottle he wanted, he decided it was a straight tequila night, and the bottle was set upon the bar top. Next he grabbed a whiskey glass, no measly little shots for him, set upon the counter next to the bottle. Walking around he took a seat at the bar, popping open the bottle of tequila, and pouring a nice amount into the whiskey glass.

He looked at the clock, funny it was a quarter after one, and then at the bottle that had been full and now had less then a third left. He was feeling rather good. Lonely. But good. He plotted best the day after a hang over. Stewing and all that good stuff. Fingers lifted to unbutton the top few buttons of his button down shirt, he was suddenly rather hot. Suit jacket was taken off and tossed across the bar top, the suit itself was rather expensive but if one looked at how he treated it they might think he bought it on the discount rack. That was something that he did not know how to do.

It was to quiet in here. He did not know if the bar had a radio or not, but he was rather lazy, so he popped out his phone from his pocket. Running his finger over the phone it turned on, and he pushed the button he wanted and music came pouring through the phones speakers. If someone asked him what the song was, he wouldn't have a clue, because he wasn't focusing on the words. It had a beat, that's what counted, as he poured himself another glass. His tie was bugging him, so he lifted his right hand up to tug at the tie, he currently could not untie it, and pulled it up towards his head, where it ended up on the top of his head, the tie part itself hung down on the right side of his face, just past his eye. Then the glass was lifted in a salute to the wall, before he slammed it. He did not drink often, but when he drank, he did so until he was stopped or he couldn't physically drink any more.

Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

I Need You Now [ open ] Empty Re: I Need You Now [ open ]

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 5:46 pm

She was restless and bored in her room and given the time thought she might find people at the bar. Getting all dolled up in a little black dress and heels to match. The first time she came here she had very little with her but this time she made sure to bring all of her favorite clothes. It was her intention to not go back to Earth ever but she knew how things went for her. The visions rarely lied and some she has had puts her back there. Though she was going to have fun while this lasted and make the most of it. Finishing up her make-up and finding the right jewelry before looking in the mirror. A satisfied smirk crossed her lips as she blew a kiss to the mirror. The bitch in her was starting to come back out and she liked it.

Making her way to the bar she smirked seeing the man seeming to undress himself right there in the bar. She hadn't been watching long but long enough to see the bottle being drained. Taking a chance she moved into the bar and spoke not wanting to startle him but he was the only one there to hear her or so it seemed.

I hope they have more of that behind the bar.

Waiting a few moments to see if a tender was near and not seeing one she moved gracefully behind the bar and found some more luckily. Grabbing a shot glass, the cut limes and some salt. She was a wimp when it came to this stuff but when she drank which wasn't very often this was her choice. Moving back around she didn't want to interrupt the man unless he wanted company, she sat several stools down from him. Pouring herself the shot and prepping everything with the salt and lime she downed the first one and made a face as it went down.

Wow that is harsh...but so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 pm

He had not heard anyone else enter for he was rather intently looking at the bottle of tequila. Or rather the two bottles of tequila. He had just started to sing along with the music that was coming from his phone, when the voice penetrated his drunken haze. Head would swivel around to put a face, or two, to the voice. His hand lifted to push the tie out of his eye. Blondes in black, those always were trouble, he had learned that the hard way. No outward sign would be shown of that. Instead that drunken grin would form over his lips. "Why hello. Yes yes there is more behind the counter. I have not drank it all." He held up the bottle he was working on. "Not even a full bottle yet." He had no worry about the cost of the alcohol they could add it to his tab, or he could pay on the spot.

He would notice the lime and the salt. Having never seen anyone do tequila with lime, always with lemon, would be the reasoning. "Is lime better then lemon? Or is it a personal preference?" His words were a bit slurred. As he spoke, he moved his hand to attempt to wiggle his tie off of his head. Seeing he realized it was there, as a moment of clarity. Once his head was free of the tie, he tossed it on the small pile of his suit jacket. "Dang tie trying to strangle a man." He cast a glance down to the woman a shake of his head, "Or a woman. They are vicious creatures." Yes he was speaking as if his tie was alive and had a mind of its own.

Then the poor girl, perhaps she had some ear plugs, because Winston started to sing along with the music again. The words were rather undecipherable, if he hadn't been singing there would be a better chance of hearing them. As he sang in his slurred and off key voice, he poured himself another glass of the tequila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 pm

She couldn't help but laugh a little at his tie issues and his comment. But she took the comment a little out of context perhaps and shakes her head at him as she pours another shot.

Woman aren't vicious and I wouldn't strangle you.

With a slight shrug she downed another shot and bit on the lime. And it dawned on her that she hadn't answered his previous question.

Limes are less sour or at least I think so. They make it taste better to me. Care to try it?

She asked just in time to hear him to try his hand at singing with the phone of his. Wishing like hell he would hush so she could hear the song to she shrugged and poured herself another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Mon May 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Having just took a drink, when she said that women were not vicious, he spit out the tequila like a geyser. Depending on how close she was, would depend on if she was wearing any of that tequila, or not. It wasn't that he tried to spit on her, it was the words, when he had a different opinion on that, as it was now obvious.

When she spoke again, he had stopped singing to hear the woman, thankful her ear drums might be. It wasn't that he had a bad voice, he just did not have a good voice, and with him being drunk well the slurs are more.

And then he just gave her a look, a what look, before he remembered the question. "Yes! Do you happen to have extra lime?" He was up for trying the lime after chase. He kept his eyes trained on her, well okay not really her, the lime. And the salt. He had been doing the shots straight. Why not mix it up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:18 pm

She blinked and looked at him like he were completely and utterly insane. In fact her voice would say such.

Are you crazy? That is good tequilla you just spit out. You should so be ashamed of your drunken self.

In a huff she saw she didn't have any more limes and shook her head. Getting up and being a little bit on the tipsier side of life she bent over the bar not caring who was around at this point to see her. Seeing what she was looking for and grabbed a couple limes and a knife. Lucky her they were all within reach of her. Sitting back she cut one up. Pouring two shots she did the whole salt thing and handed a lime and the salt to him. She scooted a shot toward him before downing her own and watching to see how he liked it this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Did the woman, actually think that he was here to abuse the alcohol, because that surely was not the reason. That would be a bit counter productive, and that was not something he was, ever. Except when he started to drink. But he would logically blame the spitting on her. If she wouldn't of said that women weren't vicious, the tequila would of never left his mouth. But she had and in reaction it had. "Trust me, I wouldn't want to waste a drop, if I could help it." Was the man a lush? He might appear to be one, but this was not normal, as long as he kept his head, things would be good.

She was in luck, because after her words, he had turned to face the bottle of tequila. His arm, opposite then the side she was on, lifted to the bar's counter, bent at the elbow. His head moved to rest in his hand, fingers against his cheek. "You know Tequila, I am sorry for spitting you out. But it was that vicious blonde's fault! She said that women are very vicious!" And then heard the salt and lime and the shot, so he looked back. Taking the salt and putting it on his hand, a lick of his hand, taking the shot, and then the lime chaser. He looked thoughtful....but he did remember his manners. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:07 pm

A roll of the eyes given hearing his speech to the bottle. How could he say she was vicious...he hadn't seen nothing yet. A not so sweet smile crossed her lips as he thanked her and looked to the bottle he had been talking to and spoke to it herself.

I'm sorry too that the lush over here had to spit you out because he couldn't handle you.

A battle of words to a bottle was not exactly the night she had in mind but she was well on her way to past tipsy given the fact she rarely if ever drank. Forgoing the lime and salt she poured another shot and downed it. She figured anything was better than sitting idle in her room bored and lonely. Almost forgetting her manners in a smart-ass kind of way she looked to him. Her words slurred as she spoke this time.

You're welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Wed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm

See! See! He hadn't seen anything yet. Yet! That word was always there hiding and lurking to slip out! Not his fault that he just had seen women around each other often enough to know what evil creatures they were. Not that he would say that out loud around a certain someone. Nope. Never ever! He was getting smarter by the minute. "It has nothing to do with handling, I can handle lots of things." Take that remark as you wish. He was not attempting to handle the blonde in the black dress, he was domesticated, and house broken too!

At least the manners did slip through. He was not much of a drinker either. It never was his bag, and in the morning he was going to not be very happy, the headache. Hair of the dog though right? Now in the morning if there was any tequila left that he could find might be a different story. He looked at the bottle, a small grin, as the words came out. "I love you tequila, don't listen to the girl." Yes he just confessed his love to the bottle, at least for now. And then the music caught his attention. A glance to the vicious blonde. "So what brings you here?" He thought he could be social? He was not smooth when he was three sheets to the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm

A bit of a snicker in her voice as she sat there shaking her head at him. She was in mid shot when he made the comment that he could handle lots of things. Unfortunate timing for her that he said that and she couldn't help but laugh and the tequila came out of her mouth. Why this made her laugh so much she had no idea but the thought was funny to her. Making her way behind the bar as she had better sense this time than to lean over it like she did for the limes. Grabbing a towel she started wiping up her mess before looking up at him. A rather solemn look crossed her face as she spoke again.

I came to have fun and get out of my comfort zone.

What was her comfort zone only time would tell and what fun she was looking for too. Putting the towel to the side she made her way back over to the stool and looked back at him.

What brought you here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Wed May 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Now, after she said what she did about him not being able to handle the drink, she went and spit her's out as well! Oh, he saw that! "Having trouble holding your alcohol?" Really, he should not of said anything and just let it go, but he couldn't. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't of said that, at least not to someone he didn't know, but this wasn't normal. "The bar is probably the best place for that." As he spoke, he had lifted the shot glass, which had some tequila in it, and made motions with his hands.

Then she asked him why he was here. Well, he could answer that, couldn't he? "Because a deal I was trying to make fell through. Tomorrow I will be plotting to get my way, tonight I am drinking it away." Because once he got into the plotting stages, and the ruthless stage, he doubted anyone would be able to handle him, as in his company. Well, Al was used to it, in fact he picked her mind a bit as well. There was one other person, whom he was thinking about randomly, that could handle him in that stage as well. But that was because he was putty in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 2:00 pm

A soft sigh came from her hearing his words from her spitting out the shot. She was hoping that he hadn't noticed or wasn't going to comment but you know men can't go without pointing out the flaws in women. Well serves her right though for mentioning it when he did. With a slight roll of her eyes she spoke as calmly but drunk as she was.

It seems I am. The bar looked as if it needed to be washed anyway.

Ok so not the snappiest of comebacks but in her defense she was drunk and it was starting to show. She sat there and listened to him but another voice was coming through reminding her of things she would just assume forget about. Her eyes changed from the girl who wanted to have fun into something else but unless he had been looking at her eyes any he wouldn't notice.

I hope the deal goes your way soon. But I think I have had more than my fair share tonight of the shots.

Standing up she walked behind the bar and did a quick clean up of her mess and even left a note for the bar keeper so they can charge her for what she drank. Moving back around the bar she walked over to him and not intending to touch his arm as she spoke.

I'm Keely by the way and if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to look me up.

She had a crooked smile cross her lips as she moved away not waiting for a response but she wasn't quite fast enough to get out of the bar before he could make one if one was coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sat May 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Exactly! The woman called him out first! So there! And he had that side that was rising, the one that did not have the censor, the one that did not care that she was a girl, he was going to point things out. Or maybe it was just how he was. So when she said that the bar needed to be clean anyways, he had to ask. "Are you implying that I am dirty?" He was not dirty, he had a back washer at least two days of the week! Some weeks he was lucky and had his back washed even more!

He wasn't looking at her eyes, because he kept looking to the bottle, as if it was going to refill it self at any moment. Not that it did, so it was the voice that snapped him out of his thoughts. A look to the girl, even if she was no longer a single girl, but doubled, just by a few smidges. His voice almost sounded grim when he spoke. "Oh it will." Speaking of the deal going his way.

He gave a nod of his head, he wasn't so drunk that he would stick his tongue out at the thought of making a new contact. That was something he was in the business of. "Keely, I will keep that in mind. Name's Winston, same goes."

When she was gone, he went back to drinking the rest of the tequila bottle. Before resting his head on the bar, because it was starting to spin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm

[ If her outfit is wrong..its my fault for not remembering correctly. >.< ]

She had been out and about, she had no one she needed to check in with, so once she came back to the Inn, she decided to go to the bar. The bar seemed to be her favorite place, because that was the place she ate at most often. She loved her food, even if by looking at her, no one could tell it. After she left where she was, the oddest thing happened she got super hungry, as if she had not eaten anything at all when she had!

Entering the bar, she was dressed in a blue tunic style dress, don't ask what happened to her clothing, because she couldn't tell you. The second thing she noticed, because the first was her hunger, was a man's back, but it took less then a minute for her to realize that it wasn't just any man it was Winston. This was not a good sign, not a good sign at all. If he was drunk, which was the ONLY reason she could see him having his head as it was, then something bad happened.

Making her way to the bar, she would touch his back lightly, in a very non sexual way and spot! "Winston?" Now, if there had been others around she would of called him Mr. Bakersfield the third, but as they were alone, she used his name. Even as she was checking on him, she would smile to the person behind the bar, who just happened to come out, when she entered the bar. "Hello! Might I get an order of waffles with lots of butter and maple syrup and a side of well done bacon?"

The person behind the bar gave a nod, and slipped into the kitchen. Having waited on the young lady before, they knew that she wanted to have it billed to her room's tab, and a pink grapefruit juice was added to the order. When the food was cooked it would be brought out and placed at the spot next to Winston, for Al. The plate had the been arranged rather nicely, and a small tub of butter and a nice syrup pourer were also set out. Before slipping back away.

Al grinned, and using the butter put a nice amount on her plate, before she picked up the syrup and drowned her waffles, before she began to eat. Yes, she did care about her boss, but he was still half way if not more out of it, and she if she was going to deal with him, she needed food. He'd understand, right?
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 pm

There was no telling how long he had been at the bar with his head down. He did not hear anyone enter, but when the hand touched his back, he did not even jump. Not even a flinch. It wasn't until the voice said his name, he knew that voice! Didn't he? His head did not lift until after the food had come. Putting his arms on the counter, and pushing himself upwards, it took a lot of effort which if anyone was looking would be able to see. The grunt might give it away as well. Eyes would blink not once, but twice, as he tried to focus. "Al?" One hand lifted upwards to his head, as if he thought holding his forehead, would cause it to stop seeing double.

He waited until her food was just about gone, before he looked to her. "I don't feel so well...do you think you could help me get to my room?" He trusted the girl, she was his personal assistant, so he did not feel weird asking her for help. If she would help him, he would go easily with her, trusting, and trying to not make it harder on her then it was. Though it was not the first time, she had helped him in such a situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Mon May 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Now, who else did he think she was this time? The way he was looking at her and saying her name as a question would of had her doubting who she was. She did not need any more questions about whom she was. Because once she got food in her, and got Winston to his room, she was going to have go have a nice talk with her mother. "Yes, Winston, it is I." She spoke in between bites.

He was lucky he waited until her food was just about gone. She would motion to the server, with a small nod of her head, a smile and a soft order for a cup of coffee to go. Once the coffee was ready, she smiled. "Add that to my tab to please." And then up she was getting, picking up Winston's dis guarded clothing, before taking the coffee in one hand, his clothing thrown over her arm. Then she moved to help him off the stool, taking his arm and wrapping it around her shoulder. It was easier to brace him that way, and she would take him to his room, where she would leave him with the coffee.

~ The End! ~
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down