Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Making an Escape (Open to Isah, Dre and Arcadia)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Making an Escape (Open to Isah, Dre and Arcadia) Empty Making an Escape (Open to Isah, Dre and Arcadia)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:38 pm

(This is continued from Decking the Halls)

Kyra nodded and went back inside to grab something to put over her arms in case it was too cold outside. She spoke softly enough for him to hear her.

"Where should we start looking? Maybe there is an emergency exit or something. I don't want to intrude in someone's private space you know..."

She turned back to the door shutting it and locking it before she started down the hall to find an exit.

Last edited by Kyra on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Making an Escape (Open to Isah, Dre and Arcadia) Empty Re: Making an Escape (Open to Isah, Dre and Arcadia)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Isah was right beside her once she walked away from her door. He was peeking into doors. "I guess we just see if an empty room here has a door." He was looking into each open door, and if one looked like it was occupied but no one was in he closed their door for them.

Back to top Go down

Making an Escape (Open to Isah, Dre and Arcadia) Empty Re: Making an Escape (Open to Isah, Dre and Arcadia)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Kyra was also looking into other rooms as Isah was looking in some and closing doors of the ones that were occupied. Not realizing how much she needed and wanted to get away for a while Kyra had shifted into her shadow form and looking for a door to get out. Still not having full control of this form she would be invisible for the most part but an outline of her could be seen by Isah. She looked into one door and the room seemed to be vacant with a patio door. As Kyra started to head through the door she tried to get Isah's attention to follow her but it would be too late for that. Unknowingly, Kyra went through a portal for those that can shift into a shadow form and would immediately close behind her. This portal is undetectable, untraceable...for all intents and purposes it is as if the portal never existed. When Isah made it to the door and looked in, he would see the room was in fact not vacant at all and that it did not have a patio door. There would be no trace of where she went or if she went willingly or not.

(From here on this post is closed unless invited by me....the invitees for the moment are Isah, Dre and Arcadia. Thank you for playing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:41 am

One minute she was the, the next, gone. Isah ran over to the door she was just looking in. She wasn't there. Oh, now what did he do? He started searching for her and calling her name, not too loudly though, he didn't want those who were not too far away to hear him. "Kyra, Kyra, where are you sweety?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 am

Kyra heard Isah calling out to her and she curiously turned to him noticing that the room was filled with grey, black and white coloring. She felt color blind as she looked at Isah and the world around her. She called out to him and quickly realized he couldn't hear a word she was saying nor would he be able to sense she was there. She stood next to him and tried to tug on his hand to get his attention. Her hand passed through his right hand; he would feel an extreme cold passing through it and he would feel a great sadness as if something was wrong with her. Because of her hand passing through his and the extreme cold his hand would temporarily loose feeling in it. Kyra began to panick a little her self and yelled out for some one to help her.

"If anyone can hear me....I need your help to get out of here...daddy help me."

She sat in a dark corner and placed her knees up to her chest and laid her head on her knees. Tears began to escape her eyes and roll down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 am

Isah was looking into the room and wasn't seeing her. Calling for her didn't seem like the right thing to do given she hadn't answered the first time. Maybe there had been someone in the room and they had done something to her. His right hand started to tingle and get really cold. He started to wiggle his fingers and his whole hand went numb. For some reason he felt very sad, almost sad enough to cry. And if he didn't find Kyra soon, that feeling would more than likely get worse. He flexed his hand in a fist a few more times. "Kyra ..." She had to be here ... Somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 am

He had been packing for his trip home. He was looking forward to it, yet at the same time dreading it. So much could go wrong. Any many questions where running through his head. Questions about Arcadia, Kyra, and even himself. Could he really become Lord of a House?

He was backing some books on the House's history; the things he had to know were strange indeed; when he started to get these strange images. Images of Kyra and was that Isah? Something about a room and the the colors were gone. It hit him that he knew those colors before. Kyra would not have crossed over to that world yet. She was not ready for that.

He was about to dismiss it, when he heard those words that would make any father hit his knees..."daddy help me."

He was out that door in and instant. He knew better then to call for her so he did the next best thing, he did not yell he roared for Isah. With a roar like that even the dead would hear it. So hopefully the man would find him and then, well then he would get tot he bottom of this. But he was going to save his little girl and woe be to anyone if she was hurt.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:03 am

Isah heard Dre alright, and ducked as if someone had thrown something at him. But he knew he had to face the music sometime, better now than later. He yelled out. "Dre, down here at the end of the hall, first floor." He was still searching the room for Kyra, she had to be there somewhere. He knew she had looked into this room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:09 am

He heard him, and knew where he was speaking off. So off he went running, like a charging bull. His talons digging gouges in the wood as he went. He got to the end of the hall and instead of stopping, he picked up Isah and had him against the wall.

He spoke, but his voice was very, very quiet. He was all business at this point. "Where is she? What happened? What did you do to my daughter? Whatever you have to say,make it fast, short and the truth before I lose my cool."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 am

Isah remained calm, he knew better. He looked Dre in the eyes. "She wanted to get out of here and get some air. She's stressed out and worried and confused. But in case you didn't notice by your room door blowing open, your mother seemed to be on the war path over something. So we were looking for another way out. We were checking the rooms that still had their doors open when she checked this one. I looked into that one and when I turned around she was gone. It happened in the blink of an eye." Isah had told him what had happened so now maybe Dre would let him down and they could find Kyra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:31 am

He growled. "Mother is always on the war path about something. But no I did not notice because my door was open already. She went into this room and vanished? Did you feel anything else? ANYTHING? I need to know and I need to know now."

He did let him down, but began to search the room. He was trying to see what was going on in the room if anything.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:37 am

Isah looked up at Dre, yes up, Dre was taller than Isah. "I came running over here to find her, thought maybe she had found a patio door so we could get outside. I was looking for her and calling out to her. I leaned against the door for a moment and my hand got very cold, and it started to tingle like it had fallen asleep, and then it just went numb. I felt so sad that I almost wanted to cry. Dre, I'm worried about her. I ... I like her." Yea, he admitted it. It wasn't that he was talking to Dre that caused the hesitation, it was the vocalizing the words period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 am

Kyra was huddled in the corner of the hall until she started hearing the yelling and saw Dre holding Isah up against the wall. She stood up quickly and began making her way to where they were. She yelled out but was pretty sure it was going to do her no good. She stood next to them as they searched the room she was in when she went missing. She didn't try to touch them again because she was sure it was going to do her no good.

"I'm right here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:48 am

He nodded and ticked things off in in a low voice. "Vanishing. Cold hand. Numbness. Sadness. Like her." He paused. "Like her? DO WHAT?!?!?! Oh vith no." He whirled back around and glared at Isah. "No, now is not the time or the place. First things first. Find and get Kyra back. What made her go tot he realm of shadows I do not know. But I will get her back."

It had to be here, this had to be where she crossed. He spoke again and this time with authority. "Leave. Stand guard. Close the door. Make sure I am not disturbed. And for vith's sake someone calm that vithing Goddess down."

He then spoke to the room. "Kyra hun. I need you to stay calm. You are in the shadow world. I am coming to get you. But if you are here I need you to try and touch me so I know. Focus your thoughts on me and nothing else. It is important."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 am

Isah nodded. Dre wasn't scaring him, nothing was scarier than Venis when she was pissed. "I think your mom has left the Inn. At least it seems that way with the way things have quieted down around here." He headed for the door and closed it behind him. Dre wanted him to stand guard, that was what he would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:08 am

Kyra heard Isah's word and it made her stop not sure what he meant by liking her but she would worry about that later. She listened to Dre talking to her and she kept close by him and took a deep breathe. She reached up and took his left hand in both of hers and concentrated on him. Things like how she wanted to get to know him and her mother. She was able to finally get her breathing to a normal pace before she started hyperventilating or something worse. She continued to concentrate all of her thoughts on him and only him and prayed it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:21 am

He felt her touch him, or rather he felt his arm go numb. He nodded, that explained what had happened. "Watch me Kyra so you can see how this is done. But for awhile do not want you to do it without me."

He began slowly to shift, it was like his bones were just melting away and he became a black mass. His scales fusing together. His eyes shining a brighter red then normal. It was then that Kyra would see him. But she would see him as he normally was. Not as others.

"Kyra? You here?" He asked once again, this way she would learn to talk and move in the world. But he did take a moment to go outside the door and kick Isah right in the arse as hard as he could. Numbing not only his arse but legs as well. Then went back to his daughter.

"You are serious in wanting to learn about me and your mom? Wanting to learn well things liek this world?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 am

She saw him come into the world and was able to see and talk to him. She let out a deep breathe and watched as he went to kick Isah. She crossed her arms before answering his questions.

"Why did you do that to him? He has been nothing but nice to me since I met him."

She waited briefly for an answer but decided to go ahead and answer his questions too. She let her arms down and was a little sad but she nodded. She wasn't sure why she was sad but she was.

"I do want to learn about both of you and this world. It's a part of who I am and the person I will become later in life. I can't keep falling into this world and expect you to always be here to get me out. But I'm scared about everything and don't know how to handle it. Plus that nice elf I met with you a while back has gone and gotten herself all angry for some reason."

She shuddered at the thought but with that said she just stood there looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 am

Isah started stomping his feet as it felt like his legs had gone numb and he also rubbed his butt as he had felt like he had been kicked. He knew Dre had a way of moving in the shadows, he just never asked too much about it. So he figured that it was Dre kicking him in his butt. So he silently stood guard like a good little stooge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 am

"I did it cause I can. Almost distracted me."

He looked at her and nodded. "You are right, this is a part of you. And it can be fun here. But will teach you more in a safer environment. "

He paused at the thing about the elf. He shook his head. "No Kyra, the elf did not do that. See I have two mothers. One is a Goddess who likes going on the war path and exploding. The other is the elf you met, who is more laid back and calm. Promise to explain it to you on the way to the Castle. Okay?

"Now I need you to concentrate. Think of a bright light. Think of happier things and good memories. Think on your body going back solid. You have to remain calm or this will not work at all. Remember like you went half way into this world. Calmness and happiness. Okay?"

He offered his hand to her. So she would feel his calmness and coolness. A smile on his face. "Another reason I did what I did to Isah. Gives us something funny to think about."

Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:52 am

Kyra's eyes went wide as he started talking about having two mothers and she just shook her head not wanting her head to hurt more than it already was. She took a deep breathe and held tightly to his hand as she closed her eyes. She began thinking of happy thoughts and forced herself to remain calm. She slowly began to become solid once again. Not sure if it worked she didn't open her eyes yet but whispered to him.

"Did it work?"

She was almost afraid to open to find out for herself for fear it didn't work at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:56 am

They had shifted back to the real world easily enough. She was getting to be a natural to this.

"Kyra you have to open to see. If the world is in color then yes."

Isah would have heard them talking int he room now. "Curious to know how you got to that world. Whast you were thinking and all that. Have to tell me sometime. But you and Maddie need to finish packing. We are leaving soon."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:01 am

Isah did hear them, he heard them both. And nothing had ever sounded as sweet as hearing Kyra's voice on the other side of that door. But he waited, Dre hadn't told him to move yet. He hadn't been invited in and they hadn't come out. So there he stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:09 am

She opened her eyes nervously but it was in color and that is when she let out a deep sigh. She got this look like she was a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar when he asked how she got there and what she was thinking. She just stood there and next thing she knew she had her arms wrapped as much as she could around his waist and tears falling down her cheeks. She only said one thing.

"We are ready to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 am

That door opened and Isah turned around to look. There they both were. Without a single though Isah knelt down and hugged her tightly standing back up lifting her from the ground. "Thank the Gods, especialy the God of Wind and War, that you are ok. I was so worried and scared when you disappeared." He felt so relieved. He set her down. "I know you have to go, I hope you guys have a safe trip and hurry back." He smiled at Dre and then spoke to Kyra some more. "I'll miss you." He moved out of the way to let them pass. He missed her already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next