Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Plans in the making

2 posters

Go down

Plans in the making Empty Plans in the making

Post by Beastie Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 am

He had an idea, and Sheena had agreed with it. There had to be a time for many to say goodbye to someone he knew they all held close. But the question was where to hold it. Well that and would anyone but himself and Sheena come. He thought he knew the answer to that one, but in these times there just was no telling.

First thing was first, he had to find out where they could hold it and for that, it meant seeing the owner of the Inn. So it was a trip to the front desk to find out who it was and if her could meet with them. He was not worried about the No Pet Rule, after all Furball was here already. He knew he was not house broken....much. He stood at the front desk patiently, a smile on his scaly snougt, as he waited.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Plans in the making Empty Re: Plans in the making

Post by Armandeus Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 am

Armandeus had spent less than ten minutes at the dinner. In the time it had taken to wheel the cart inside the Meeting Hall and place the drinks on the table the pain in his head had doubled. The pills weren't working fast enough, and if he wanted to get through the night that left only one solution: to take more. It was foolish, not to mention dangerous, but Armandeus was determined to enjoy the evening at whatever cost.

He was wheeling the cart from the Meeting hall back to the kitchen when he noticed someone standing at the desk. He did not recognize this one, though there was a staggering amount of guests at the Inn already he had never met. The cart was left near the kitchen door as he walked towards the desk. "Vedui'. How can I help you?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 am

He looked at the one that spoke and nodded. "Vedui'. I am hoping you can. I am a guest here and was wondering if I could speak to the owner about something I wish to plan. Be rude of me and all that. Even though I am a Beastie, not that much of one."

He smiled and chuckled.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:07 am

It had been in Armandeus' limited experience that a guest asking for a manager was never a good sign. He could not imagine why this one was asking however, everything seemed peaceful at the Inn, for the moment at least. He had reached the desk by this then, and moved to stand behind it. "I am one of the three owners. What can I help you with?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:10 am

He looked at the male and nods. "Seems the Fates do like me still."

He extended his clawed hand, "Dreconis Dragonis-Darkmane. I am a guest here and was wondering something. I would like to host a private memorial for my father and was wondering the place place to hold it. It would give a chance for many of us that knew him from the old Society to say goodbye."

He stood there, hand extended and waited. Hoping it made since.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:39 pm

"I am Armandeus Valandil." His own hand was extended out towards the man to shake with his. "Mae govannen Dreconis."

The Elf nodded as he listened of him speak about a memorial. It was something Armandeus was familiar with, and it was a slight surprise to know that it was a custom in this realm as well. Depending on the amount of people that were going to be there, there was several places that could be chosen from. "I believe the gardens would be an appropriate place for such an occasion. If not perhaps our meeting hall would be big enough."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:50 pm

He nodded as he listened to Armandeus.

"There would not be many. I think he would have have liked that. Is there a certain time that I have to reserve it for and such. Maybe make a food order." He smiles as he was interested in all this. "Would also need ale. Lots of it."

He chuckled as he thought about. "What all information would you need from me sir?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Armandeus shook his head as he bent over the desk, reaching for paper and a pen. "No, there would not be any certain time to reserve it unless you wished for chairs and such to be set up ahead of time." Armandeus had only witnessed Elven memorials before, but he figured the settings would be the same, if not near.

"A food order would require a time depending on what you wanted made." More cooking would not be a problem to the Elf, and it gave him a reasonable excuse to get De'Ryanna.

How much ale would be a lot of it? Ar wasn't sure, but he had a feeling that it would be more than what was currently stocked in the bar. A trip to Mary's Shoppe would be required. As he spoke he was writing, starting a list of things that would need done.

Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:12 am

"It would only needs to be simple things. Things that go with the ale, mind you."

He chuckled at that thought, then got serious. "Most of it I will take care of. But as for the ale, there does need to be a lot. My father was very liberal with it and hated to drink alone. So, please let me know when everything could be set up. That way I can let the other interested parties know."

"By the way, thank you very much for allowing me to do this here."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:03 am

"Do you wish for the food and ale to be set up before, during, or after the memorial? I can have things set up whenever you wish as long as you provide a fair amount of time for it." His list complete, he straightened up with a grin. "It is not a problem. I am glad to be able to help."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 pm

He thought for a moment, "Before. Definitely before. Please bare in mind this will not be a quiet type memorial. We are not like that at all. if we could, would like to hold this say Thursday?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:36 am

An eyebrow was raised, and a hint of a smile appeared at hearing it was not going to be a quiet type of memorial. It appeared that customs, while seemingly the same, were different after all. He nodded, "Thursday would be fine. Just come find me before you are raedy to start and I will set the food and ale up."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down