Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Making a gift

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Making a gift Empty Making a gift

Post by Gwendolan Fri May 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Gwen sat in her room looking at the music box. It was beautiful, even more beautiful was what they had shared later that evening; and he loved her.

Gwen was still smiling and had a glow about her. She was sitting at the small kitchen table and had fabric in front of her along with scissors, a needle, and a lot of thread. She was singing to herself as she carefully stitched down one edge of two pieces of fabric to form a small channel. The channel was just big enough to slide decorative cord through. She was placeing the two pieces of fabric togeather with the back side of the fabric facing out. She stitched the two pieces togeather. After carefully trimming the extra fabric along the edge of the small pouch she turned it right side out.

She was threading the decorative cord through the top of the pouch when she heard someone behind her she turned and saw Emilia smiling at her as she was leaned against the wall.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Making a gift Empty Re: Making a gift

Post by Emilia Fri May 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Emilia came out of her room she was dressed for the day. Her daughter was spending the weekend with friends from school. That ment she had the weekend to herself. She smiled as she heard her mother singing. She had been down in the bar with the employees when they discovered that it was Manny up in the room entertaining a lady. Emilia was sure that lady was her mother and seeing her now she was posative it was.

She moved to the table and sat down when her mother looked up at her.

"What has you in such a good mood?"

She knew the answer but would her mother tell her?
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri May 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Gwen looked at her daughter and turned bright red.

"Manny loves me, he told me lastnight when he gave me a music box that used to belong to his late wife. The song it plays is called You Will Always Have My Heart."

She pointed to the coffee table where the box still sat. She was trying to avoid eye contact she was posative if she looked her daughter in the eye her daughter would know what had happened lastnight between her and Manny.

She was not ashamed of Manny she loved him with her heart and soul. Lastnight had not been a one time thing, it had been special. He had been so tender and loving. She was compleatly unaware of the look that was on her face as she thought of the night before. She looked like a giddy school girl.

Last edited by Gwendolan on Fri May 15, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri May 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Emilia looked at her mother and smiled as she picked up the small pouch that she had just finished showing. It was made from silk and was a royal blue.

"Mother, what else happened lastnight, you are posativly glowing. The are only a couple reason I know of for that kind of a glow; and I am about ninty nine percent posative that you are not pregnant."

Emilia looked at her mother with a knowing smile.

"It's ok mother, I know what happened I was in the bar with all the other employees when they figured out who was in the room. The were very polite about it they called it entertaing a lady."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Gwen had started on the pillow itself she had two large pieces of cotton she was stitching the ends over as Emilia spoke to her. If you thought she was red before you should have seen her now. Her first though was Manny, she knew the men were going to tease him. Then it dawned on her all thoes men knew that she had made love to Manny. She wanted to crawl into a hole.

She poked her finger with the needle.

"Oww"

She stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it a moment before looking at Emilia.

"What do you want me to say, I slept with him."

She was whispering and looking at her finger.

"How do you do it? How do you deal with the fact that sometimes people know when you are sleeping with a man?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri May 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Emilia looked at her mother and smiled softly at her. It was time to stop teasing her and just talk with her.

"You ignore it and just don't worry about what other people think. Mother, I am in a compleatly different situation than you, I really don't care that people know I have slept with half Venis' employees and other men here at the Inn too. I know they talk about it and it dosen't bother me."

She took a deep breath and continued talking.

"Mom, I like Manny, and I love you, Iluvenis loves Manny, he is good for you. If you love him in return than you have nothing to be ashamed of."

She barely ever call Gwen mom, she knew it would get her attention and make what she had said after take on more weight.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri May 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Gwen picked her needle back up and began stitching again. She looked at Emilia and then back at her work.

"It is so much harder for me than it is for you. You are so different from me. Sometimes I wish I was more comfortable around people, you can talk to anyone, I get nervous around more than two or three people."

When she heard Em call her mom; she looked up from her work and gave Emilia her full attention. When she spoke her eyes lit up and sparkled.

"I do love him. I know I didn't do anything wrong, he loves me, I love him and we made love. We didn't just have sex. He was so tender."

She turned a deep red and bit her bottome lip, was she really talking to her daughter about sex with Manny?

"I am not like you. I want to keep that private, it is suposed to be a beautiful thing between two people, not something the whole world knows about."

She went back to her stitching.

"I think I need to ask Manny if there is somewhere else we can go because I don't want everyone to know when we make love."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Emilia just listened to her mother and smiled. It was funny was her mom really saying that she wished she was more like her. She did not respond to that comment but did to the next.

"Mother you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I am very glad that you have finally found someone to love after all these years. Manny is a very wonderful man, I think you two are very good for each other. From what I know of him he has not had another woman in his life after his wife left him."

She almost laughed at her mom when she heard the next things she said.

"I am glad that you are not like me, this place could not handle two sexy women who don't give a rats behind if people know they are sleeping with someone else. I am sure that if you talk to Manny you can work out something that is more comfortable for you."

She stood and kissed her cheek.

"If you will excuse me I'll be gone all weekend. I am going to go to Venis' keep and visit Isha. He needs a friend."

She headed out the door. She needed to see Manny before she left. Someone had to give him the don't hurt her speech.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun May 17, 2009 12:14 am

"Thank you Emilia, it means a lot to me that you like him, he has quickly become very important to me."

Gwen did start laughing and turned a bright shade of red at her daughters words.

"I'm not sexy, and you are right one of you is enough for this world. I'll talk to him when I give him the pillow."

She returned the kiss to her daughter's cheek and watched as she left.

She continued her sewing and her thinking. Soon the pillow case was done. The pillow case was white the material had come from one of her dresses. She took the little pouch and filled it with herbs that were supposed to keep away bad dreams.

She went to the pull out couch she had been sleeping on and picked up her own feather pillow. It had taken years to get enough feathers to make this pillow, Gwen only used feathers that the geese lost naturally. She brought it over to the table and put it in the new pillow case and placed the pouch of herbs in the case and then went to the bathroom.

She showered and dressed for the day.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun May 17, 2009 4:49 am

(An hour later)

Gwen was not going to be able to wrapp the pillow it was to big. So she just picked it up and smiled as she thought of Manny; she hoped he liked it. She went to his door and knocked.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:46 pm

Manny was afraid to go open the door this time. It had been Emilia before. Who was it this time, Venis come to lecture him on treating Gwendolan right? Tasha to lecture him on safe sex? A shaky hand reached out for the door knob. Did he dare turn it and pull that door open? As he turned he cringed and by the time the door was open his face was scrunched up and his eyes pressed tightly closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Tue May 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Gwen saw Manny and a look of worry came over her face. She was worried something was very wrong. She almost dropped the pillow she had for him.

"Manny? Are you ok?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Hearing the sweet voice of his beloved he ventured to open one eye. When he saw her standing there, his face returned to normal and his eyes opened. "Oh thank the God's." He pulled the door the rest of the way open and wrapped both arms around her shoulders tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm

She wrapped one arm around him returning his hug.

"What is it my love, whats wrong?"

She was holding the pillow tight against her chest.

"You are scaring me."

She was too, almost as scared as she had been the night before.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:02 am

He drew back from her slightly. There was a smile on his face that made his eyes twinkle. "Nothing dear, I love you." He placed his hands on either side of her face and pulled her into a very deep and passionate kiss. Right there in the doorway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed May 20, 2009 12:09 am

She smiled back up at him the same twinkle in her eye.

"I love you too."

When he placed his hands on her face and pulled her into a kiss her eyes closed. She returned his kiss just as passionately, almost dropping the pillow again.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:20 am

When he broke the kiss he smiled. "God's, I will never get tired of hearing that." He stepped back to let her in the door then. He saw the pillow she was holding. It made him a little curious. But he would wait to see what it was all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed May 20, 2009 12:26 am

Gwen smiled up at him as he broke the kiss and walked into his room.

"I will never tier of hearing it pass your lips either."

She turned to face him.

"I made something for you."

She held the pillow out for him to take.

"The pillow was mine. The case I made from one of my dresses. There is a small pouch inside of it with herbs that will keep away bad dreams."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:35 am

Manny smiled, he almost looked ready to cry. "What will you do for a pillow my love?" He thought about it for a half a second. "I know, you can have mine." He smiled again. A trade was always a good thing. He knew that it was something meaningful to her to give him her pillow, and the herbs made it better, and the pillow case made it the best gift ever. "This is a treasure to keep for eternity my love. Thank you so very much." He took the pillow and put his face into it to smell the herbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 am

She looked at him and smiled a sigh of relief passing her lips, she was worried he would not like it.

"I do not have to"

Her words were cut off as he said he would give her his pillow. It was a very kind thing to do, she was used to sleeping without a pillow on the ground.

"I am very happy that you like it."

She was all smiles when he said that he would treasure it for eternity. The herbs would smell earthy.

"Can we talk for a moment?"

She was turning red, she really was not sure how to ask this question.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 1:01 am

He was all smiles until those words came from her mouth. It had been his experience that the words 'can we talk', 'we need to talk', 'I was thinking' and other such phrases, never did bode well for the other party in a conversation. So he just nodded silently as he offered her a seat. The look of terror was creping back onto his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed May 20, 2009 1:10 am

She smiled at him, it was going to be ok this was not one of those types of talks. She sat down in the chair he offered to her.

"I am really not sure I know how I feel about the employees and my daughter knowing every time we make love."

She was turning redder by the moment.

"I am not ashamed of you, I would never want you to think that, but making love is a beautiful private thing, is there not someplace else we can go and not worry about other people?"

There she had said it, she watched Manny for his reaction.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 1:23 am

Manny's look of worry turned to a soft chuckle. "Don't worry my love, I will take care of that very soon. I had already had the same thought." Of course, that was because the men had been giving him hell since they had been allowed back into the room. He had tried to say that he was doing some spring cleaning. Maybe that would have worked better if he had done some cleaning first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed May 20, 2009 1:30 am

She smiled at him when he chuckled at her. She was glad that he understood what she wanted.

"Well at least for the weekend we can sleep in my room, if you want to. Emilia and Iluvenis are both gone for the weekend."

She looked at him turning red again. She just knew that she wanted to be around him as much as possible.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 1:37 am

Manny bounced his eyebrows a couple of times at her before he chuckled. "We might take advantage of that opportunity my love." He gave her a wink and a smile. Yes, the old fart had something up his sleeve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next