Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:41 am

Cas dismounted and stood next to V She was not worried about Rider going anywhere.

Kjay moved and put himself between his human and the men he did not like the smell of the mousey one at all. ~Levi he is not right he is the one that hurt my human.~ Then something strange happened Kjay began to shift he was almost double his side his fangs were now six inches longer and his eyes deep red. ~Levi he is mine~ He continued to growl but now it was deeper and vibrated the the ground.

Cas saw Kjay change and it shocked her but her attention was quickly drawn back to Deacon.

"You ruined my life, you stole my children, you tried to destroy my mind."

She looked at the brown mare he rode.

"You mistreated one of my horses. You tried to have me killed."

She was growing angrier by the moment.

"You sent that...that thing after me."

She was pointing at Will.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language)

Post by Deacon/W Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:56 am

Deacon looked at all the women and began laughing.

"Death Warents"

The other two men became antsy and moved behind Deacon but did not leave yet.

"Fucking cowards."

When he said that the men turned thier horses and urged them in a run the opposit way.

Will stayed where he was he was looking at Venis with a glare in his eyes

Deacon looked at Kjay and dismounted.

"Now what have we here he changes?"

He turned to Casandra and took two steps forward.

"Oh the mare, I had her beaten on a daily bacis."

Deacon/W

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 am

Now that got Casandra even mader, she was shaking and that set Kjay off he began barking as well as growling.

"You had no right."

She wanted to punch him, no she wanted to do more then that she wanted to kill him she took a step forward. and Kjay moved with her.

"You need to die."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:07 am

Venis laughed, she was half looking at Deacon, half watching Will. "What's the matter Willy boy ... Looking for this?" She pulled her leather up a little to show him that his bruise was barely even green and purple, definitely not black. And yes, she had stitches, but they were nearly closed. "Sorry Warlock, you're not big or bad enough to take me out. In fact, you're not even worth my time. Tasha, Levi, Kjay. Why don't you guys go play with the Warlock?"

She laughed then, she was still watching Deacon and he wasn't going to get close enough to do what ever he had in mind to do. Venis was sure of that. She caught a glimpse of the handle of his dagger on his waist. She knew he would use it too. But it would never reach Casie, Venis would cut his arm off first. She saw Kjay and wanted to raise an eyebrow, but that would be showing her hand. Venis never showed her hand. Too much of a chance at loosing that way. So she simply chose to smile because of the animal.

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon/W Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 am

Deacon smiled and it wasen't a very nice one.

"You are even more beautiful now then you were before."

He was laughing.

"Do you cry out in bed for your new lover like you did for me."

Deacon/W

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:42 am

Cas looked at Deacon and charged him before Venis had a chance to react. She had the bodice dagger in her hand.

"You leave Amadeo out of this."

She stabbed him in the arm and then kneed him in the nuts and the dagger dropped as she began punching him.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 am

Tasha had dismounted as well, and her reins fell to the ground just like the others, such well trained equines they had. She had been standing there with the line of women. Her mace had been removed from her saddle horn was was now tucked into the belt of her dress. A force to be reckoned with they were. Leviathan was sitting beside her, nostrils flared, fur up, teeth bared. She was ready to kill. Then Venis had said the magic words.

Venis has told Tasha and Levi and Kjay to take care of the Warlock, music to Tasha's ears. "Leviathan, help him off his mount." She laughed as she stalked very cat like towards the Warlock and his horse. She made no move to her weapons, but she let her cloak fall from her shoulders.

Leviathan ran at full speed and jumped to knock the man from his horse. As she was in the air, ready to make contact with him, he drew a dagger on her. He didn't get the chance to make contact with the blade, but she made contact with him. She hit him with the full force of her body and they both tumbled to the ground. But Levi was a cat, and she always landed on her feet.

She now had him pinned to the ground. She reached down and bit a chunk from his face, tearing it away. She scratched the other side before she stepped off of him. But she knew it was time to move, and that he wouldn't have the chance to get up.

The reason his blade never made contact with Levi was because while she had him distracted, Tasha had drawn her rapier and was beside him. In one fluid movement she sliced of his hand and moved clear so that when he fell he wouldn't land on her.

Now when Levi moved, Tasha took her mace and swung it at his head. He had made the mistake of starting to sit up. The mace wrapped around his neck and she yanked him away from the horse into the more open area. She yanked the mace back and it tore at his face. And if Tasha didn't know any better she could have sworn she had heard his jaw break.

She felt a bone break and she knew it was time. Kjay had joined the girls. Tasha undid the belt of her dress and shrugged out of it. More bones cracked and she started her shift. Once she was in hybrid form, she removed the bikini bottoms and the strip of cloth across her chest. Then she finished her shift into a panther. She began attacking the man with the other panther and the wolf. They looked like a pack of feral animals attacking their prey. Oddly enough, that was what they were.

Chunks of the man were being torn off of his body mouthfuls at a time. He was screaming, but his screams were falling on deaf ears as far as the pack was concerned. One of the cats, probably Tasha, even ripped off the equipment from between his legs. Nothing was being ingested, just ripped off and tossed aside. He was starting to look like swiss cheese, or a puddle of blood and guts, depended on how you looked at it. One of the girls yelled out to Kjay. ~Finish him Kjay. Take this throat, hell, take his whole damned head. Kill this no good son of a bitch. He slapped Casie, and tried to kill Venis. Finish him, finish him good.~ They continued to tear the man to shreds, scratching and biting all the while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:19 am

Once Will was off the horse Kjay went right for his neck. He bit as hard as as he could severing the artery and helped the girls rip him limb from limb. He was in a frenzy but he still didn't like the smell so he refused to eat any of him. ~Evil, he tried to hurt my human he stinks of evil don't eat him~ He was enjoying this just a little to much. It was over all to fast. and he stood over the body panting.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:29 am

Deacon had not been expecting the attack he had never seen Cas so mad. The stab was bad enough but the kick to his nuts dropped him. He was deflecting punch after punch and he then he felt his nose break. That was when he pulled the dagger from his waist and slashed at her arm. She screamed out but kept punching at him.

Deacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:32 am

Venis knew the minute Will died, she could feel it in the pit of her stomach. Not quite enough to make her loose her breakfast, but still. She didn't even try to mask the pain. Her hand went to her stomach. She also saw Casie stab Deacon. That was something to see. She didn't think Casie had it in herself to stab a man in the arm like that. With Casie that close Venis would never be able to protect her, she was too close to the psycho. A sapphire appeared in Venis' hand, Will was gone. She slipped the stone into her pocket and made sure it slid down a ways. "Casie, too close." These men had a thing for loosing their arms it seemed. She saw the dagger come out and she brought out her claymore with one hand from behind her back. She brought the blade down upon his arm and the arm was gone. But he had managed to get Casie in the arm first. And for that, he was going to be very, very sorry.

((Post number 666. LMAO))

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Everything happened at once, it was really quite exhilarating. When Casandra went after Deacon the others attacked the Dreamwalker. He seemed powerful when they were in Casandra's mind, so taking him out first would be the logical choice.

For Airtia, the logical choice was to go and help out Casandra who seemed to be running full on emotional steam. That would run out soon enough and she would find herself exhausted; that would be the moment that Deacon would overpower her and turn the tables.

Her sword would be left alone, it was needed. All she needed to do this job were the twin daggers Silver and Gold. Casandra had gotten struck and her arm was bleeding, and would bleed more with all the energy she was putting out, but that was when Airtia stepped forward and hefted Casandra up the waist to pull her off Deacon, at the same time giving him a swift kick to make sure he wasn't going to get up any time soon. "Wrap yer arm b'fore ye bleed tae death." Airtia said quickly.

Putting Casandra down the daggers were out in the next instant and Airtia was down on the ground with Deacon, who was already suffering from a missing limb. "Didn't yer mother e'er teach ye nae," using Silver she ran it through his shoulder of the amputated arm, spiking him down on the ground. "Nae tae hit a lady?" And she grabbed his other arm, stretched it out, and impaled that arm the same way with Gold. Stretched out and ready for a horizontal crucifixion.

Leaving him there to try and pull up against the long blade that secured him to the ground she stood. "Don't kick now, I'll break yer legs." That didn't mean that she stayed in kicking range. "Alright Casandra. Now ye can kill him." Just as calm and nonchalant.

Last edited by Airtia S. Cauthon on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Cas didn't stop punching him till Airtia pulled her off him she heard what she had said about the cut and ripped her white dress that was not blood stained anyway and tore it off her tieing it tight around her arm.

"You underestimated me Deacon."

She watched as Airtia impaled his arm and then his shoulder with gold and silver daggers.

"I am not afraid of you any more."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Tasha saw that Casie was bleeding. She went over and crawled back into her discarded dress. She shifted back to her human form and rose up wearing the dress. She ran to Casie's side to check the wound. "It smells." She sniffed the cut. "Casie, he poisoned you. But I think we have time to get you back to the Inn."

She walked over to the man who was laid out on the ground. He kicked at her. "Uh uh uh, I know I heard Airtia say that if you kicked she'd break your legs. So tell me Deacon, what was the poison? Hmm, what did you use to try and kill her?" She gave him a swift kick to his ribs being sure to make contact with her heel so she didn't break a toe.

She walked over and picked up his arm that still gripped the dagger. Once the limb had been severed it clenched. She looked at the dagger and smelt it as blood dripped from the limb to the ground at her feet. The bones broke in the digits as she peeled the fingers open to remove the dagger. She tossed the arm over and it landed on his chest with the severed area facing him, the blood from it running out over his body to his neck. The fingers looking rather misshapen pointing up in all directions.

She looked the dagger over and arched an eyebrow. She stuck out the tip of her tongue and touched it to the blade where Casie's blood was not. She wrinkled her nose and spit twice. Then she moved back to Casie. "Trust me Cas?" Tasha knew the answer, but she had to ask. And for clarification. "You remember that I am not contagious in human form, right?" And with that she bit her finger. As the blood began to flow she placed her finger in the cut on Casie's arm.

Tasha's blood mixed with Casie's in the arm and Tasha's lycan blood with it's superior healing ability began to attack the poison that had been on the blade. The enzymes would devour the poison and it would be flushed out with the bleeding from the wound. She turned back to Deacon. "You underestimated us all you sorry assed son of a bitch. It's a good thing you are going to die now, because were you not, I would simply have to kill you later." She handed Casie the dagger without even taking her eyes off of Deacon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:22 am

Deacon was in a state if shock but he fought back he was kicking at Venis trying to spit on her. He was also trying to deflect Cas' punches witch were suprisingly hard from what he remembered of her.

That was when he saw Airtia physicly pull cas off of him and tell her to sop the bleeding. He smirked as he saw Cas ripping her dress off he thought he was going to get a a last show that was when he saw the leathers.

"What do you think that just because you are wearing leathers that means you know how to fight?"

That was when Airtia was on top of him pinning him to the ground. She stabbed a gold dagger into his wrist pinning his arm to the ground. He screamed out in pain and tried to hit Airtia with what was left of his arm, but Airtia cought it and stabbed a silver dagger into his arm pinning it to the gound as well. He was trying to block out the pain.

That was when he saw the other woman shift back into human form. How did she know he had poisioned her just by sniffing her arm.

She walked over to him and began asking him questions.

"I'm not telling you bitch."

He tried kicking at her that was when her heal conected to his ribs and he felt one break. He cried out again. He saw her pick up his severed arm and winced as he heard the fingers break as Tasha retrieved the dagger and then throw the arm onto his chest he could feel the sticky warmth of the blood threw his shirt as it started to run towards his neck. He forced him self not to puke up his breakfast. It parelt registered with him that she gave the dagger to Cassie.

"What do you want from me?"

Deacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:45 am

"Yes Tasha of corse I trust you, and I know you can not infect me when in your human form."

That was when she felt Tasha's blood mixing with her own. She removed the remnents of her dress from her arm so the poision could bleed out.

She watched Tash and it was like she was detached from herself because her normal instinct would be to stop this but she coulden't she was so angry.

Tasha was handing her the dagger Deaon had used to cut her arm. She was angry very angry when she examined it.

"SHOW; YOU THINK I WEAR LEATHERS FOR SHOW."

She threw the dagger at him and it sunk into the earth up to the hilt right by his head.

"Oh and I didn't miss by accident. You were going to to kill me with the dagger you gave me on our wedding day. You mistreat one of my horses. What kind of a sick bastared are you?"

She let out a moan as her arm began to burn but soon was ignoring it.

Kjay saw Cas was hurt and put himself between Cas and Deacon and began to growl, he had still not retutned to normal and his growl was vibrating the ground around him. Levi moved to Cas as well standing next to her. She was not growling but there was a rumble coming from her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 am

Venis moved over to Deacons head. She knelt down at his head and grabbed his hair. She lifted his head from the ground and leaned down putting her head next to his so she could speak to him. She couldn't help but laugh for a moment at the arm upon his chest. Her claymore made a lovely clean cut. But he was drifting in and out from the loss of blood.

She reached over to the stub that she had left him for an arm and touched her hand over the end. Her hand started to burn, and the flames were soon dancing upon it and around. She sealed the wound, therefor stopping the bleeding. Then she spoke.
"See Deacon, I'm not completely heartless, I've stopped the bleeding. Now, you do something for me. You look at Casie, and you beg her pardon. Ask her to pardon your sins Deacon." She looked up for a moment to see if Airtia was going to break his legs for his kicking.

She reached over with the still flaming hand and picked up the limb from his chest. "I can do worse, you know I can, or you wouldn't have had me attacked. I can end your pain, and your suffering Deacon. Just beg her pardon." She left it at that for the moment, she wanted to give him a chance to do as she had told him to. She had forgotten just how sick and twisted JonLouis could be until this moment. She put the arm back on his chest and moved it a little so that it would be perfectly straight. While she waited she flicked the fingers of the severed limb, watching them wiggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 am

Tasha walked over to the remains of Will. She reached down and grabbed a fistful of his hair. Her muscles flexed as she lifted the corpse up by his hair and dragged him over to where Deacon was now pinned to the ground and being pulled against the blades by his hair. She looked down at him, pathetic. She spit on him, still tasting will in her mouth and the poison from the dagger.

Then she pulled Will's lifeless body more to the front of her and laid him across Deacon's stomach. Then she walked over and started picking up little pieces of Will that had been discarded by the animals as they were tearing him apart. She would gather up little bite sized pieces of flesh and walk over and drop them one by one upon Deacon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 am

Airtia watched the carnage that was going on with the two men and she had to wonder if what they did was bad enough to warrant this, or if they were doing it because of simple pleasure. Then there was Casandra, who had never killed anyone before, bearing witness to it all. She might not care what was happening, she might even have been enjoying it all in her angered state.

She had said that she would break the guys legs, but was there really a point to it now? Now that he was receiving other forms of torture and acting as the bottom of a burn pile. Did they even realize what they were doing now or had they become too overjoyed and blinded. They were making themselves as bad as he was and didn't want part in their show.

"Iffen ye go tae kill, ye kill." She said amidst watching them pile on the pieces of flesh. "Ye don't waste yer time with torture and become wild animals yerselves. Yer making yerself the devil and for it ye will 'ave yer own hell tae pay." She looked the three women in turn.
"I came tae help kill a man. Nae fer senseless torture or tae be an animal. This tis nae justice. Go in yer own sins, I'll ave nae more part o' it."

That was when she turned to start back the way they had come.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:29 am

No Cas we not enjoying this she looked at Deacon.

"If you ever loved me at all even just a little then beg my pardon and end this."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 am

"To end this suffeing not because I ever loved you I beg your pardon for my sins."

He was tierd and he knew he would never survive this, so he just wanted it over.

Deacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:41 am

"You heard him V finish it."

She did look Deacon in the face.

"I can never forgive you for what you did to me. I lost my children because of you, but I will have my revenge, V has one more thing to show you before you die."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 am

Tasha heard Airtia's words and it was like someone had snapped their fingers in her face. She blinked a few times and shook her head. She looked down at what she had done and then over at Airtia. "Air, wait, I'm sorry, I ... I have no idea what came over me." She walked back over to her horse and left her back turned to Deacon and the other women. She lowered her head and started to cry. No sobbing, not sniffling, just tears running down her face over what she had just done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:28 am

As she was headed out she heard Tasha call out to her and therefore she stopped and turned to her. Tasha sounded sincere enough in what she said, perhaps Airtia's earlier words hit a mark.

"Iffen ye truly are sorry fer what ye ave done there tis nae need tae apologize tae me. The offense tis nae against I, but against the man ye ravaged. " She was speaking about Will and she knew the other was crying so she did not speak with loud words. "Though he tis dead and the dead cannae hear ye, iffen ye are sorry then ye will speak forgiveness tae his body and burry him in the ground and nae leave him fer the carnivores."
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:32 am

Venis put her hands over his eyes and whispered in his ears. "Deacon, now that you are going to die, your son, your daughter, they are coming home. They are returning to their mother. Watch Deacon, watch as the run into their mothers arms." The mental image was entering his head. And as he cried out the word no Venis began to squeeze his head making sure he saw every bit of the heart warming moment.

Then she leaned down and sank her fangs into his neck. She moved just as his blood started to flow. The blood began to squirt from his neck in spurts. It didn't take long for him to bleed out after all the blood he had already lost. Venis removed her left hand from his head and there was an emerald in her palm. "He's gone Casie." She rose up holding his hair by the hair still. She wasn't quite ready to drop him. She slid the emerald into the other pocket. "Airtia, they will get a warriors burial. They will be burnt. We can't have the souls returning to the bodies."

She was not feeling very well. "Um, forgive me ladies." She turned her head away from Deacon and threw up on the ground behind her. She was still gripping his head, and she had no idea why. But she continued to throw up. And the more she threw up the hotter she got. Parts of her body were becoming engulfed in flames. her hair had fallen over her shoulder. She dropped to a knee, and they flames went out, not even scorching her leather. But she kept throwing up. She couldn't control it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:41 am

Cas watchedand then turned away her arm was burning bad and she was feeling sick to she drioped to her knees and wrapped her arms around Kjay and cried till she could no longer cry. Even though Cas had never seen Kjay like this she was still never afraid of him.

Now that it was done Kjay was calming and coulden't shift back while Cas was holding him so he just waited and wimpered licking her hands.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next