Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.} Empty The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.}

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 am

((Or anyone else who survives off of humans.))

Venis was tearing through her Armour. She needed the perfect outfit. She was going hunting and needed to be able to easily lure her prey. She was tossing clothes all over the bed as she searched. She looked at tops, skirts, dresses. She wanted something sexy. She was out for a very good time and she wanted it to show. She was half tempted to go raid Tasha's Armour. Only thing was, Tasha was shorter than her.

She wondered if Seleen was having as much trouble as she was finding an outfit. Seleen wasn't that much shorter than Venis, but she had more curves, so to raid her Armour wouldn't have worked either. She was getting frustrated. She narrowed it down to a black lace dress and a metallic colored one. She went with the metallic. She got dressed and as she did, her clothes found their way back to her Armour all on their own. She chuckled once she was dressed and headed out to go get Seleen.

The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.} HeavensDoorPinkGoldXMTHUMB1

Back to top Go down

The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.} Empty Re: The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.}

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:22 am

Seleen had done nearly the same thing as Venis had when it came to finding something to wear. But Seleen didn't have as many clothes to choose from. Plus, anything she had taken out, she had to put back herself. She heard the knock at he door. She laughed as she went to open it, still in her robe. "Come on in. I'll be ready in a sec." She motioned to a chair for Venis to sit.

She grabbed up the dress she had picked and headed into the bedroom area. She closed the door behind her. When she spoke, chances were, Venis would hear her. "Honey, I'm going out with Venis tonight. I'll be back around dawn, maybe a little before." She put on her dress and went over to where he was to get a kiss before she left.

The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.} CagedThemeBlkBerryXD

Back to top Go down

The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.} Empty Re: The hunt was afoot. {Open to vampires and prey.}

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu May 14, 2009 11:54 pm

He heard the knock on the door and saw that it was Venis and that she was wearing one of her outfits. He just nodded to her and smiled before looking at back his future wife. His eyes just kind of widened when he saw what she was wearing. Then he heard her say what she did and he smiled. He put his arms around her and kissed her. "Ok love. Have fun." It was probably a girls night out so what did he care. "And that is a very cute outfit you have on." he kissed her again.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 4:06 am

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and returned his kiss. When he complimented her outfit she smiled brightly. "I'm glad you like it. You can help me out of it in the morning." She winked at him and returned his second kiss. But she had to force herself to walk away. She could stand there kissing him all night and all day and never get tired of it.

So as she forced herself to move back from him she smiled again. "Don't wait up baby, like I said, dawn or so. So I will see you when I get back. I love you." She kissed him one more time before she made herself leave. She looked at Venis and grinned on her way out the door. "Not a word, you and Kahn are so much worse." She laughed as she closed the door behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 am

Venis raised her hands in mock defeat. "I wasn't going to say a word, I swear." That wicked grin crossed her lips as she thought to herself all the comments she could have made. They headed down the hall and down the steps. There wasn't a lot of talk as they did so, after all, it was getting late. No need to wake or disturb anyone.

Venis knew there were other vampires in the Inn, and they were welcome to join them if they saw them leave. But tonight was about one thing and one thing only. Food. The two of them always went for very long periods surviving on blood wine. Seleen had gone too long. Venis had fed back in November, though she tried to feed more than every few months. But for Seleen, it had been longer. And snacks didn't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Ok, so it had been a while since Seleen had eaten. Almost a year. But how was she to know that the appetite suppressants Venis had put her on would work so well. She hadn't really been hungry. She was surviving just fine on blood wine and snacks. But now that the meds were filtering out of her system, she was almost hungry enough to eat an army. In fact, she even cracked that joke as they were exiting the Inn and heading to town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:57 am

When they got to town Venis began looking for a good spot. There was always the tattoo parlor, though that last guy from there had disappeared, never to be seen again. So she spotted a bar across the road from it. "Ooo, look, a bar. It's early enough, some might still be sober." She chuckled as she headed that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 am

Seleen laughed. "This is Rhy'Din, people drink all day and night around here. Good luck finding sober ones." She shook her head as she walked into the bar at Venis' side. They were playing some music that Seleen used to hear back on Earth. It wasn't her genre, but it was worth dancing to. "Hmm, we should dance." Low by Flo Rida came on. Seleen even knew some of the lyrics for this one as they headed out to the floor to get low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Married Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Unbelievable. She was STILL TALKING. He'd stopped looking at her at least five minutes ago. He'd stopped giving her half-hearted 'uh huh's ten minutes ago. Apparently that didn't matter. Apparently she didn't need encouragement to keep going on about...

Mike's sallow eyes turned back to his wife and he tuned in to see what she was - ah. Yeap. Still Patti. They'd been married over ten years now. Mike couldn't believe that she could still spend this much time bitching about Patti. He tuned back out, gaunt face turning enough that he would watch the rest of the crowd as he drained the last of his fourth beer. They'd only been here forty-five minutes and he couldn't wait to order a fifth.

From the waitress. The reason he'd picked this place. That woman had tits like an angel. Mike scanned the crowd. A faint touch of hope crossing his disenfranchised features. He was a good looking man, but not when Maureen's endless chatter beat him into feeling old and tired. When he spotted her, the waitress with tits like an angel, all that age peeled right off into something entirely -

"MIKE." She snapped it nice and loud. She knew she had to screech like a banshee to get her husband's attention these days. What planet did he go to, anyway? What was so damn important to think about that he barely ever said a word? Her lips pressed into a thin angry line when he didn't even glance at her or utter a single word. Maureen turned in her seat, glaring eyes following where Mike was staring off to.

Then she knew. Why they were here. Unbelievable! When she saw which little tart he was staring at she spared no volume on chastising him. Which she hated doing. She was only thirty three and she felt like an old women. Like a nagging mother. "MIKE SWEENEY ARE YOU STARING AT THAT WOMAN'S BREATS AGAIN? YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KICKED OUT OF HERE FOR BEING A DIRTY OLD MAN."

How could he not hear her, right? Mike turned slowly. He regarded his wife of ten plus years with a sallow exhausted gaze. Then he lifted his beer to his lips, chugging down the dregs. He placed the empty bottle on the table definitively. "I was trying to get her attention. I need. Another. BEER."

Married

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:10 am

Venis no sooner joined Seleen out on the dance floor and was dropping it low when she heard something over the music. She was surrounded by pulses and sweaty men, even a few women. But the knot in her stomach and the pounding heartbeat in her ears was drowning it all out. She closed her eyes for a moment and she could smell the man's testosterone levels elevating, he was aroused. And the woman he was with, she was angry. Oh how Venis loved angry blood.

She kept dancing as she sent Seleen a mental link. ~Do you smell what I smell? She's so angry, her blood flows so hot right now.~ She opened her eyes to find the source of that which was teasing her palate. She spotted the man and woman over at a table. He seemed to be ignoring her to the best of his abilities. She looked so mad that she was ready to slap him senseless. Oh how sweet the smell. ~I think we have found our first course for the evening.~ She smiled as she placed her arm over the shoulder of the guy who was dancing in front of her. But she only had eyes for the prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 am

Seleen was dancing as well. Her senses were not as strong as that of her Goddess cohort. But after V brought it to her attention, she could hone in on it. ~I barely smell them over all these sweaty bodies out here on the floor, but yes. His testosterone levels are amazing.~ She turned her back to the one dancing in front of her and he put an arm around her waist to pull her closer.

Much to her dance partners chagrin, Seleen was focused on something else. Food. ~If he drinks too much more, he will sour. We should get them away from the booze. Maybe he can come sweat some of that alcohol out of his system.~ She knew they could get them out on the floor without a problem. But she was only strong enough for one. If it was him, she could get them both.

So she looked at the male sitting there staring at the other woman's breasts and ignoring his wife. She stared long enough that he probably could feel her eyes upon him. If he did, he would naturally turn to see who was staring. So if he did that she would look into his eyes to see what she could find out from his mind. So she stared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Married Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:11 pm

"No, you don't," Maureen retorted firmly in reply to her husband's thirst. "You've already had five -"
" - FOUR, I've had -"
"Whatever Michael," she interrupted hotly. "TOO MANY, is that a better count for you? We haven't even gotten our food yet, you want a drink order wat - Michael? Hel-LO, earth to Michael? Tsk." She clicked her tongue with irritation on the roof of her mouth. Pressing her lips into a thin line again she sat back in her chair. As she folded her arms across her chest and stewed she thought just one thing. Typical.

Her nagging had made him lose the waitress. He didn't care if it was obvious he was tuning her out. He wanted another beer and he was going to have one goddamnit. Did she think he was his f'n mother? Just to show his wife how determined he was he stood up from his chair. So he could get a better view of things on the other side of the dance floor. Maybe's she'd gone over there. He'd never know though. And he didn't hear Maureen's angry hissing either -

"What do you think you're doing?!" She looked up at him with so much glare in her eyes if she had the power to he'd be stone. "MICHAEL SWEENEY. Sit down. Sit DOWN, this isn't a rock concert. And if you think you can just waltz to the bar and get another beer that way you have another thing - ...are you even hearing a word I'm saying? What is WRONG with you tonight?!"

- because when he shot his eyes to the left suddenly he was staring at some woman staring back at him. And he didn't know why but he couldn't look away. He didn't know her he knew that. So why was she staring? Maybe the why was enough reason to keep staring back. ......told her I didn't feel like going out to eat in the first place, is working a ten hour shift not enough for her sure pays for that damn tree-hugger car she just had to have. What does she want from me? She knew what she was marrying. I'm not a talker, I never was a talker, we had our two kids like she wanted she should be home paying attention to them instead of wasting money again on a sitter to spend even more money eating out....

Married

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Venis smiled. Seleen still had the touch. She had his attention, so now all she had to do was capture him and real him in. Oh how fun this was turning out to be already. She looked over at the woman and watched her. Seleen could suggest to him that he ask his wife to dance, but back up never hurt. Venis could find her way in to tell her to accept if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:18 am

((Language.))

Seleen could hear him bitching about his wife. He hadn't given her a name, but she had worked with less. ~Venis, they have a hybrid car.~ That was information that could come in handy later. She continued to stare into his eyes as she danced. ~Shit, and two kids. But he works ten hour days, chances are, he has life insurance.~ She smiled at the man. She began to smell very strongly of pheromones. Her eyes sparkled. She was teasing him, tantalizing him, luring him.

After a moment she began to speak to his mind. ~You should ask her to dance. You're already standing. Bring her out on the dance floor and show her you still love her. You've already paid for the babysitter. I'm sure we can get you another beer for your troubles.~ Her smile was warm and inviting. The way she moved on the floor was alluring. Everything about her was screaming seduction and pleasure and thrills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Married Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:33 am

"Goddamnit Maureen I've had a long enough day without you adding your own two f#cking cents to it!" He spat that at her without thinking about it first. And then had to see her face go from gorgon to guilt-stricken. Is that why I'm thinking about showing her I love her? He knew he didn't love her anymore as well as he knew the back of his own calloused hand. Have to do something. Have to keep up appearances. With that thought came a visual images= of who he had to keep up appearances for. Their kids. One of those wrecked marriages where the couple was in it for their kids.

At least Michael was. If Maureen's mind was invaded it would show a different story. When she looked at her husband she didn't see him like he was now. She saw him like he was then. Ten years ago, seven years ago, even five years ago things weren't so bad. She lived each day of this marriage believing the old Michael was in there somewhere. That's why when he got nasty like he had just then it hurt her so badly. And that's why she felt both confusion and hope because of what he said next.

"Go dance." Michael blurted it out awkwardly. Too suddenly and maybe a little too loud. Probably because of two things. For one, the chick that was staring at him on the dance floor and doing the kind of dancing that said leave your wife where she was...she was a distraction worse than the waitress with the angel tits. And second, because he never danced a step in his life. Not even at their wedding. He just wasn't the type. Felt awkward enough in his own body as it was without making it worse. "I mean. It's a bar and our food's not here and I know you like to and I always say no. But I'd, um. Stand on the dance floor with you."

Standing on a dance floor was a huge step for him. Clinging to an idea of him Maureen took it as a sign of growth and that things might get better. So even though she didn't feel like dancing she was going to accept what she thought was a meaningful gesture. She was even going to ignore that he kept glancing at some other woman who in her opinion was moving like a tramp. "Okay." She smiled at him. Trying to give him a smile that showed no hurt and only gratefulness. "Maybe I can teach you something." She was at least going to try to dance in a way that would get his eyes back on her.

As Maureen started to walk to the dance floor Michael shook his head. She most certainly was not going to teach him anything to do with dancing.

Married

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:02 am

A wicked smile curled upon Seleen's lips. ~Now you have her name V. Awe, such cute little monsters they have waiting for them at home. We'd better make it look good for the insurance people.~ Yes, some vampires worried about such things. She watched him and listened, to both his mind and his mouth. If the eye contact remained broken for too long, he would snap out of it. Ahh, but here they came, out to the dance floor.

~Dance by me, as long as she thinks you're dancing with her, she will never know. Just put her between us.~ Yes, that would keep him in site and help maintain eye contact. ~Hey V, dance behind him so you can see her. Should we lead them out to the ally behind the bar? I'm sure that no one would think twice about seeing people out there.~ Seleen had taken the lead on this because she needed to capture the male's mind. Venis could have the female.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:58 am

~Oh how I am going to pay for this.~ What else could she say, this was going to make her physically ill. Death always did when she was too close to it. Especially if she was the one who did the killing. Innocent or not, it was all the same when it came to her killing someone. But she was a vampire, it was in her nature to take life to survive. She had been a vampire longer than she had been the Goddess of Fire and Protection.

All she needed to do was maintain enough control to not combust. That would draw attention to the pair. She hadn't combusted when she killed Deacon, but he wasn't an innocent either. Maybe this Maureen woman wasn't innocent either. After all, what human was these days. There were several sins she could have committed. Of course, that depended on her religion too. What is a sin to one might not be a sin to others.

She would wait for them to take the dance floor. Then she would move the best she could to get a view of Maureen's eyes. That would be when she invaded her mind. Because it was one thing for Seleen to get the man under her control, but Venis had to get Maureen under her control if they expected her to come outside with them too. Which they would have to do, or she would never let him out of her sight. Not with the energy she was emitting. No, she was the jealous type. At least, for now she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Married Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 pm

"We won't be here that long. Food'll be here soon." It was more than an excuse not to be taught how to dance. When he'd gotten her text two hours ago that the kids were with a sitter that had been an argument in itself. It went beyond the fact they didn't have the money for a sitter much less eating out on top of it. But it was true that barely made ends meet. The only reason he kept the job he did was because of the health insurance for the four of them. But that was the only benefit he had. She didn't get any at the useless bleeding heart sh#thole she worked at. No stocks no bonds no insurance besides on their two cars.

This isn't a damn vacation. She knows we shouldn't leave Jack with sitters. When the food comes party's over. We shouldn't even be here. It's asking for trouble. But despite his better judgement he wasn't changing his mind and telling her they should sit back down. Farthest thing from that, when Maureen started to go to a different part of the dance floor away from the staring woman Michael veered off her chosen course to keep near the two barely dressed ladies. "Not over there we won't be able to see our table." The fact that it was true made the excuse sit better with him. He just had to keep them over this way.

Maureen turned around to see where he was going and her heart sank when she saw he was headed towards those two women. Is he doing this on purpose to hurt me? "Michael......." He wouldn't even hear her over the music. She was standing still. Watching him move toward them. I'm an environmentalist not a tramp is that the kind of woman he wants me to be? Is that the kind of woman he's want around our kids? I should refuse to go. We could sit back down. They could. She could stalk back to her seat right then and there. But there was one problem with that. .....But sitting down is probably just what he wants. And she wasn't going to let him do that yet again. Control her through doing something he knew she didn't like. So she drew herself up and marched after him.

When Maureen pressed up on him and started to move he felt uncomfortable. It showed in every muscle. This was just not something he was comfortable doing. It was probably why he wasn't really moving. He couldn't believe she was off on another planet thinking dancing was important, probably the same planet where she thought bitching about Patti was something he was interested in hearing about. His thoughts were somewhere different. On their son. A sitter. Unbelievable. With the crap he pulls at school in a building full of adults...she better hope we don't get sued. She's in denial. She just doesn't want to believe that Jack's violent with anyone but us.

Only ten-years-old and he had to hear from Jack's teachers about how the kid was troubled, and he had to sit through constantly getting asked if there were any troubles at home. There were no troubles at home, at least none the kids could see. It was why Michael stayed in this marriage. The way Jack acted out now he was a father who was afraid what the boy would do if he came from a broken home.

Married

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Seleen smiled as she looked over at Venis. ~He so doesn't want to be here. It's kinda funny. He's whining about his kids and the sitter.~ She watched him as he continued on his way to the floor. Coming right towards her like a good little puppet. She loved playing someone in such a way. It was almost like the old days. Only, back then, she and Venis just took what they wanted. They didn't used to play with their food this much.

Once they were out on the floor his wife was trying to dance up on him and he was just standing there, it was almost comical. ~Michael, sway with the music.~ The song had changed to a slower song, but it was still something to dance to. Bump n Grind by R. Kelly. Seleen was dancing with her back to some guy so she could stay connected to Michael. He sure had a lot on his mind. It was a good thing he looked yummy, or Seleen would have tried of his rambling already.

She figured she needed to help him along some more or they would be there all night. ~Place her arms up on your shoulders, then your hands upon her hips. Pull her close, bend your knees just a bit and sway with her, let her grind against you.~ She hoped that would help out some. But he was still going on about his son in his mind. ~Just be quiet and enjoy the moment, maybe you'll get lucky.~ She had a feeling that he would like that idea. Of course, she never said it would be with his wife, and it was a maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Venis smiled back at Seleen. And as soon as Maureen was dancing in her line of sight, she looked deep into her eyes. ~At'ta a girl, show him, show him you still find him hot.~ Good place to start before she figured out what was going on in that head of hers. In the mean time, she danced with the stranger behind her who had a case of roaming hands. He was all over her. She didn't care, she had her eye on the prize. Maureen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Married Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Michael's mind strayed from his son to the music. Goddamn music these days. He was crew chief once. At an outdoor amphitheater back in the day. The acts that came through the Mann...now that was music. Those were the days. Nose candy, women and parties. Hanging lights in the warmth and the sun. Gone, now. So far gone. With a wife he didn't want and two kids in its wake. He wasn't sure if he wanted the kids. But he wasn't a man to shirk an obligation, he started what he finished. So because he started this dancing thing. So he had to finish it. Maybe that's why he was jerking his knees in that stiff, awkward way that was White Man Dancing. Arms outstretched at such a jutting angle he looked like a zombie. Even with the urge in his head it was as far as he got.

And Maureen watched that with nothing short of shock. Her mind was filled with nothing but static and one single confused, bewildered word. What...........?? She almost forgot how to dance herself. Stunned into stillness. But...........?? Her jaw had dropped, she realized. She clamped her mouth shut and commanded herself, Dance, you idiot! Dance before you lose the chance your prayers are being answered! The mental kick in the pants was enough to set her in motion. She was a lot more at ease with moving to the music than her husband was. Graceful, even, talented. But then there was a small voice of doubt that spoke up from a corner of her mind that replied pessimistically, This doesn't make sense. He didn't even dance at our wedding.

Married

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Seleen was ready to move. She grinned as she winked at Venis. Then she gave Michael another message. ~You want to get out of dancing Michael? Take her out back into the alley way and make out with her for a bit. She'll shut up all her nagging and you won't even have to keep dancing. The rest of the evening would be so much nicer.~ There it was, the seed was planted. Time to see if the puppet would follow the puppet masters orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 pm

((Just to be on the safe side I'm going to put a warning up here for some sexual suggestions.))

Venis almost laughed out loud at Michael's dancing. ~Seleen, you're just wrong for that. Making that poor man do things he should never do or has no desire to do. Shame on you.~ She was laughing in her head and could barely speak to Sel. ~I know playing with your food is fun, but come on. You are just torturing the man.~ She had to stop laughing before she could talk to Maureen again.

Once the laughter in her head stopped she figured it was time to end the torture. After all, Seleen wasn't just torturing Michael, she was torturing Maureen for having to try and dance with him and everyone else for making them have to see that. ~Maureen, end the torture of Michael's dancing. You should take him outside and see if you can get a quicky in the alley. After all, he seems to be trying to make you happy, right?"~ Simple suggestions were easy. Getting the puppets to move, that depended on the strength of the mind.

Now Maureen seemed to have a very strong mind. She was getting very suspicious of Michael. So if she thought she was turning him on then when he asked her out to the alley she would be less suspicious. ~He's getting so hot and bothered by your dancing. Everyone can tell that. Look at him, he's trying to dance for you, trying to show you that there is still something there. He's making an effort, grab that brass ring woman. Take the man, the man you still love, the father of your children. Go with him out into the alley and remind him that you are still very much a woman.~ That might work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Married Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Depended on the strength of the mind...or the strength of the marriage? Each day the couple drove into the city together after dropping the kids off at school. They parked in the parking garage of the building Michael worked in. Rode the elevator up to the ground level. Michael got off the elevator without touching his wife. No hand touch, no hug, no kiss. When she complained about it once he gave her a peck of a kiss before getting off the elevator each day for a week. Then he got tired of making the effort and it was back to estranged business as usual.

That was the tip of their iceberg. They hadn't had sex in over a year and a half. The lack of sex was mutual. Even Maureen didn't want that kind of love unless her husband started behaving like the man she'd married over ten years ago. The one in front of her right now she didn't love.

So, Where are these thoughts coming from? Maureen was nervous and maybe just a little bit scared. It had been a while since she'd had sexual thoughts about Michael and she didn't understand why now. Was it the martini she'd been sipping? The way the men and women around them were rubbing against each other? Or could it be...him?

Maureen stopped moving and stared at him. Her thoughts were very fast as she tried to figure this all out. He's...he's trying but...Why? Why would he now...unless.... It hit her like a ton of bricks. GUILT. The alley. Because the thought had occurred to her a moment ago it seemed like a really good place to have a quick one. But not sex. An argument. He needs to be reminded that he's the father of my CHILDREN. He needs to be reminded that I am still very much a WOMAN who is his WIFE. He. Will tell me. EVERYTHING.

Michael was about to ask why she stopped dancing. He was about to ask if she wanted a kiss because that bright idea had just occurred to him. But he didn't get a chance. Because his wife grabbed him by the arm and was dragging him out the side door to the place. The alley? Did I say...? He'd thought the alley but he didn't remember saying it aloud. He could have though? Four beers and an empty stomach and this was happening too fast. His mind was confusion, a bunch of discombobulated thoughts. But there was one that came through. When the door to the alley slammed behind them and Maureen shoved him against the wall to this joint as she called him a nasty word he'd never heard her say before, the thought sounded clear as crystal:

What the f#ck?

Married

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Just as soon as the door closed behind Michael and Maureen Seleen kissed the guy she had been grinding against on the cheek and grabbed Venis' hand. They were headed out to the Alley as well. when she burst through the door she saw Maureen had slammed Michael up against the wall. Michael's thought rang out loudly.

Here was the perfect chance to get his blood as hot as hers was. ~Michael, are you going to let her talk to you that way. You try to do something nice for her for once and this is how she repays you? Ask her what she's thinking talking to you that way. Stand up for yourself.~ Yes, he would yell at her and his blood would boil just like hers was doing. Anger always tasted so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next