Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 am

Levi finished her meat. ~I know, don't we have like the best humans in the worlds? Midnight, wake your fluffiness up, I can smell that tuna she gave you.~ She continued on.

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt Begins (Warning for violence and language)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:47 am

Midnight stood up and yawned as she stretched. She saw the tuna and she laid back down and started munching on it. ~Thanks for waking me Levi. It's good.~

Venis sighed slightly. "I know Cas, you can turn back if you want to, I can do this without you." And she meant it too. She would kill him for Casie and not even give it a second thought. "They're getting closer. They're moving towards us as we're moving towards them. Everyone be on your guard. Cas, last chance to go back." She knew she wouldn't, but she hoped that the offer would give her some strength.

She took a deep breath. She wanted to get this over with for Casie's sake. "Hey Air, should we speed up you think, I don't want to alert them that we're coming. I need a second opinion here." Venis knew that at some point she would find herself asking Air something. It was the old habit from the Templars. And she didn't even mind doing so, she hoped Air didn't mind either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:56 am

That snapped her out of it .

"You know I won't go back Venis, I can't go back this is my fight you are here to help me, not the other way around. I would be a coward if I left you to do it and I am no coward."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 am

If the other people were getting close.."Well, we could either catch them by surprise by charging at them and knocking them down the good old-fashion way. That's what ye mean by speeding up ya? Because iffen we speed up, our four horses will make more noise and they will be alerted. Iffen we're going tae alert them then we may as well make it fer a good cause and run them down."

She looked over at Casandra then back to Venis. "On the other hand, iffen ye want tae surprise them then I suggest stopping the horses and wait off the side of the road, in cover iffen ye like. Or we could stand off. We could e'en ditch the horses, that's always fun." Back to Casandra then. "What do ye say? Ride up and knock them down, or stand here and wait?"
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 am

She looked to Air.

"Tasha and the animals will smell them before they can hear us. I say we keep the way we are now and then go to the side of the road when they get closer."

She shrugged.

"But, I am not the expert on such things."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am

Tasha hadn't been asked but she chose to chime in anyways. "I don't think a little more speed will hurt, but not much, just enough so we don't feel like were sitting still. The equines are getting restless." She knew these things, she was in tune with them. She knew that Levi and Kjay could keep up. "I will definitely hear and smell them before they hear us. And I think that we should also face them head on, show them that we aren't scared of them." Oh she was full of bright idea's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon/W Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:25 am

As they continued on Will dropped back to ride next to Deacon.

"What do you plan to do first when we find them."

Deacon looked at him.

"Rile her up if she gets pissed off it will ipset the goddess."

He woulden't say anything more.

Will knew that the conversation was over and moved forward again.

Deacon/W

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:37 am

Internally, Airtia was laughing. There was nothing like the anticipation of a battle to make a person all bubbly on the inside. Like an aphrodisiac. Can't get enough anticipation. She might have chuckle a bit on the outside too.

"Aye, a lil more speed so we don't get grass growing under the hooves."
Maybe they needed the humor. And she nodded.
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:44 am

That was Venis' cue, the masses had spoken. And they were a team after all. With a slight bump of her heel to Empyrean's side he moved forward a bit faster. Less of a trot and more of a gallop. And Venis definitely liked the idea of meeting them head on. Show that they were more bold then they were given credit for being. She hoped that the animals were going to get a chance to register the change in the beat of the hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:50 am

Cas gave Rider his head and he followed behind Venis. She was now focused on the task ahead of them.

Kjay sped up as well keeping pace he was happy to be running.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:56 am

Tasha figured she had better speed up as well. So with the slightest nudge to Agrarian their pace increased. Leviathan was moving faster now too. "Venis ... something ..." She was smelling something, it smelt like that nastiness that was spewing from Venis' stomach the day before. You never forget a smell like that, even through a mask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:15 am

And so she kept up with the others, was that hard to do. Riding a Unicorn had the same principles of riding a regular horse. Like the rest of them she was ready and on guard for anything to happen. Anything, like a stray arrow or a suicidal squirrel who choose to attack them for some shiny armor for their own.

When Tasha started to get wary she took a hand off the reigns and loosened her sword. "Let the games begin. "

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:29 am

Venis looked to Tasha and nodded. She then turned to Cas and Air. They were as ready as they ever would be. Venis was suddenly itching for a fight. She had known that this moment was going to arrive, and she was ready for it. But it was slightly exhilarating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:35 am

She rode out infront.

"Venis, this is my fight let me confront him first please."

Kjay was right beside her growling his hackles raised
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 am

Venis sighed as she saw Casie ride up. "No, together or you go home. I will not have you hurt while I'm trying to reach you from behind. In fact, I think we should all ride up as equals." She meant it too. Casie was not taking point, in a line was the best compromise she was going to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 am

Tasha was all for it, but the closer they got the more she could smell it. She even found herself letting a small growl escape her. Leviathan was not a happy girl at the moment either. "They're close. And they stink. I smell ... Poison." She knew her smells, she was a healer, poison was something she could smell a mile away. She had gotten to where she was side by side with Venis. A line was how they were going in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 am

She nodded.

"I will agree to that."

She stayed on Rider.

"Just please let me talk I have a lot to get off my chest."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 am

"Yep," Airtia chimed in as she spurred her steed forward. "All fer one and all that story blather. Ye know how it goes."

Unless Casandra stopped her horse, she wasn't going to stop hers. Even if she did stop Airtia might have kept going. That was something to think about.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 am

She was not going to stop she moved forward. This was her fight and she was not turning back now.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 am

Venis smiled then. "That's fine, run off at the mouth, I don't care. As long as you do it with us at your side." She heard Airtia and chuckled. "I remember that one Air." Venis was in rather high spirits for what she was about to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deacon/W Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:01 am

They were really close and as they rounded a corner in the bend Deacon began to laugh.

"Look here, we have a couple of Templar Knights and a pair of healers. They're like the three Musketeers. their Society is dead, yet the cling to it like it's eternal."

Deacon/W

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 am

Oh look, there they were, Butch and Cassidy - she had forgotten their names and she had to call them something. Not to mention that what they were trying to do was comical in itself. Her sword was already lax in its sheath, easy to pull out whenever there was the need. Who knows, she might not even have to use it.

"Now?"

Simple enough.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 am

Tasha's eyes took on a more feral look than they had before. Those words pissed her off. They were family, regardless of the status of the SBR. Had Tasha not been ready to kill before, she definitely was now. She held up her hand to signal that they should stop before they got too close. "He stinks ... He stinks of evil and poison." She was ready to dismount, shift and tear them to shreds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:20 am

Venis heard Tasha and Airtia. She then held her arm out to the side to bring Casie to a stop. They had two others with them. Two who did not belong. She had agreed to let Casie speak first, but before she even dismounted Empyrean, she had something to say. "Gentlemen, I have official Death Warrants for Deacon and Will. Would you like to go home, or share their fate? Doesn't matter to me either way." There. Now she would swing her leg over and step down from the saddle to the ground below.

She brought the reins over Empyrean's head and let them fall to the ground. Her unicorns were trained to not move when their reins were in that position. She walked around to over by Casie and stood. She waited for the other women to join her at her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:28 am

Venis dismounting was a good enough 'ready' signal that she needed. Pulling her right leg over the saddle she slipped down and landed securely on the ground, her regins too being left on the horses side. Typically she wouldn't have dismounted while the opposition was on horseback -it gave them the advantage - but hey, these four women were going to stand together.

Can't beat that. They didn't need to ride on horses to be imposing. Airtia stood in front of her horse. Waiting.

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next