Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

And so it begins... { Open to those that it pertains too.}

3 posters

Go down

And so it begins... { Open to those that it pertains too.} Empty And so it begins... { Open to those that it pertains too.}

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 am

The morning of February 7 2011 was going to be a day that the girl wasn’t going to forget. It started the night before, while she laid in bed, her hands even in the sleep moved to her rather large stomach. After running into Airtia, Maddie and Xavier she had quit using the shimmer, so anyone that happened to catch a glimpse of her saw her in all her pregnant glory. That was before she curled up in a ball, from the pain. Some people stretched out, some remembered the breathing procedure, everyone did things differently. Then the pain was gone, and she felt herself relaxing, a glance to the bedside clock, 6:01 am. Seriously, these kids were waking her up this early on her day off? A soft grumble. That was before the next contraction hit her, her hands went to the bed sheets as she gripped them. She was doing her best to remember the breathing but that was going out the window. Her eyes were squeezed down tight with the pain. Once the pain subsided she slowly sat up, she could do this right, of course she could.

She grabbed the phone off the bedside table, and called her doctor, giving him the heads up that she needed him. The doctor was more of a midwife, that was going to be coming to the farm house. She had given the woman the details about the babe’s father, the ones that might prove to be valuable to the helping of bringing the twins into the world, she also spoke of her own magic. Once the call was placed, she was thankful the doctor had a key, for when this happened, and she made her way carefully to the bathroom, where she started to fill up the tub with water, slipping off her nightgown she climbed in. Modesty be damned.

By 8:27 am she was still in the tub, the midwife/doctor had not yet arrived, and the contractions were still coming but not at a steady time yet. The water was soothing when she wasn’t wanting to rip her hair out, she was looking for the phone, she had her phone. But she realized when she looked at the phone she did not have Xavier’s number, so she couldn’t exactly call him, maybe he would...sense something was going on.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

And so it begins... { Open to those that it pertains too.} Empty Re: And so it begins... { Open to those that it pertains too.}

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:34 pm

It wasn't the doctor, nor was it the mid-wife, that was currently walking the grounds of Titania's farm and paying no heed to any signs of trespassing or privacy invasion if there were any to be found. The air about her said that she had as much right to be on the property as any tree or vegetation.

Some time ago she had met with the girl and it was agreed that she would not work but take care of the coming twins. To that effect she had been given a coin at the meetings end and it was this coin that allowed said girl to now be found. She may not have known how the coin worked - then again she never asked - but being able to find the person whom it was given to was one of the things it could do.

The one who was there now had arrived sometime during the early hours of the morning and had taken it upon herself to lean against one of the trees and face the direction of the house. Nearly in plain sight she watched quietly while eating a red apple, something was going on in there on this day and she was quiet curious to see how all of the events played out. Though she had no ability to see through the house by the way she was watching it seemed as though she could. Yet, she waited.

In fact, this seemingly uninvited woman eating an apple and leaning against one of the trees in Titania's yard did not move until 8:30 am, at which time she left the tree and headed to the house, apple core in hand.

No want to hide the sounds of her footsteps the boots she wore still thudded silently upon the steps and when she reached the doorknob it turned with a small *click* and she let herself in. The door was then shut behind her with another *click* - it was locked once more - and further steps were taken into the house.

She could smell the water from the bathtub and the sounds of pain from the girl. First thing she did was toss the apple's core into one of those trash containers and then, rubbing her fingers together, made her way towards that bathroom. If the door needed to be opened then that is exactly what she did and would not close it, before she leaned in the doorway, shoulder against the wall and arms folded casually across her waist as she watched.

"They are fighting tae get out," came the calm and cool voice from the door. "Do ye want my help?" As she recalled being told that she didn't want any help in the pregnancy or raising the children and, having not been invited to the birth, she was going to at least feign courtesy and ask before helping.

Or not.
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

And so it begins... { Open to those that it pertains too.} Empty Re: And so it begins... { Open to those that it pertains too.}

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 am

{ Bad word warning. A whole single bad word!}

The house, whether it was locked or not, was not one that liked intruders. To it an intruder was anyone that happened to enter without being invited. So when someone unlocked its door, and made their way into the house, relocking the door as if covering the tracks the house, was not happy. The house was quiet, overly quiet, perhaps too quiet for such an old house.

Titania was in the bathtub naked, and when she noticed she wasn’t alone, the first and only thing she said happened to be. “What the fuck.” She had not a clue how the lady got into the house, let alone that she just walked into the bathroom where she was not a happy very camper.

But before Titania could say anything else, the house had enough with being violated, one should always ask before entering. The house was not going to take the penetration by a uninvited person calmly. If the house had it would not of been Titania’s home. It was like a swift move that the house reacted, flinging out Airtia down the steps and out the door, much like as if she had been loaded into a human sized sling shot.

The girl might have had a reaction if she hadn’t just had another pain at that moment, her legs trying to curl up as she was trying to keep herself relaxed but that was not happening. Her body was convulsed in the pain.

It was the same time that the midwife had arrived, right as Airtia was being flung outside of the door, the woman walked with her head held high but she wasn’t meeting Airtia’s look if she happened to look at her. Instead she made a cross with her fingers using both hands, and holding it up, towards the woman, until she reached the door. Which had relocked itself, but she did not make a move to move inside just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:55 am

Now that she was outside she had the answer to the question on whether or not her help would be needed. It was all quite comical really and quite possibly a relief as well because the house was protected from invaders. Could she fight back against the house? The answer to that wouldn't be tested because she wasn't going to try. Some would suppose that she should and see her leaning now against the tree as she had before as a sign of giving up.

It wasn't.

Unless she had reason and purpose enough to be at a place then she wouldn't. And besides, someone else was there - the doctored perhaps it was - giving more favor to Titania already getting care. However, the tree was nice with the winter shade it provided and the woman leaning against it saw no reason to leave just yet as there was a possibility for other amusing things to happen.

The House had humor, maybe a bit like her own and Titania's too. Yes, she would stick around for a bit more against that tree in the yard.
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Nerves and impatience are never a good combination. In an expectant father, they're potentially deadly. Xavier was on his way to the house before he had consciously decided to go, mumbling to himself as if carrying on an argument. Which, in truth, he was. Nevertheless, one side won the day, and his pace quickened. The slightly sullen cast of his features had slipped away, revealing determination and purpose. He belonged close by. He, and no other.

Well, except for a doctor. Because, you know, the doctor knows stuff.

He had reached the grounds before he had realized it and, with a hand on the mailbox, he took a deep breath. This is it, he decided. He had ditched the sand-colored cadin'sor for brown breeches, a black shirt, and a forest cloak. His nature was to blend in, so if he seemed to just come out of nowhere....hey, he was doing it right. Anyway! He strode up the house, passing his mother with little more than a nod, and stopped at the door. "Hello. May I? I believe I belong here." A glance over his shoulder, more of a warning that anything else. "Unlike some."
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Yes, the house was indeed protected from intrusion, it had gotten that way when the Gypsies were staying on the grounds, and the wiccans had come to help with the circle in the basement. The house's magic was not fully from Titania herself as she was still learning and embracing her craft, but she was getting stronger, or rather she had been until she became pregnant and the only gifts she used was the shimmer to hide the sight from others.

The midwife had been looking at Airtia still making the sign of the cross, as she was a deeply relgious woman in some ways, when she heard the voice of the man next to her. Her hands would drop slowly, seeing the woman had not yet moved from her perch next to the tree. Dark cocoa gaze moved to the man, a small nod of her head, almost as if she knew. "Xavier." Of course, before she took the 'case' she had to know all the details. Details such as what the father was, and now she was meeting him it all made sense to her.

She reached her hand into her pocket to withdraw the key she had been given, after touching the doorframe twice in the way that she had been taught so the house knew that the enterance was a wanted one. Of course it had something to do with the key going into the lock as well, but we don't want to give away all the secrets do we? Once the key was in and the door was opened, the woman stepped inside and waited for Xavier to come in as well. Once he was inside she would close and lock the door behind her. A safety percaution that really did not have to be done, with the houses's own alarm system.

At the same time the door closed, they would hear something go crashing, it sounded rather heavy like a dresser perhaps? And a scream split the otherwise silence of the house. "OH! I HATE HIM!!!" The scream was laced with pain, and perhaps if it had been another time such words wouldn't of left her, and she would know it took two to tango, but right now, she was in pain and so it had to be his fault. For those with good hearing, which was the two downstairs, they would hear the lapping of the water against the tub. Before everything stilled once more. Labored breathing was coming from the bathroom.

The time was marching forward, she perhaps had goten into the tub early but she wanted the calming effect it was suppose to have. Anyone that entered that bathroom right now would see Titania as she was, not with any shimmer or glimmer, but with swollen ankles and feet, her normally slim form was rather expanded, in pretty much every spot, some places a bit more then others. She was not a happy little camper at that moment, but her hands were rubbing on her belly. Almost as if she was trying to calm them down inside of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:52 pm

He smiled as he heard...well, pretty much what he had been expecting. It was odd how at-peace he was feeling, how right it felt to be there. Of course, he wasn't stupid enough to walk in smiling. That was just begging to be killed. No, he knew, somehow, what he needed to do. He found the kindly midwife's hand, patted it, and nodded. "Thank you, good woman. If you'll permit me....well, we both know that's a forgone conclusion. How about this....I'm going to do what I am supposed to do. I've seen a birth before, in the Waste. They....well, let's just say they do it the old way." Yeah....everything was a battle with the Aiel. They wouldn't even give birth on their backs! Bad mental image!

He shrugged all of this off as easily as he did his cloak, which went to the banister as he headed upstairs. He was not an idiot, so he was already reaching for and seizing Saidin, steadying himself before he opened the door. His face was void of all but compassion and devotion, and his body language was non-threatening. She'd know he needed to be there, right? Well, maybe she'd feel the calmness coming from him and, unless she moved her hand, his hand encircle hers. Perhaps she'd feel something warm and relaxing spreading from his hand to hers, washing away her fatigue and muting some of the pain. He was, of course, using the pretense of smoothing her hair back from her face and holding her hand. He had...well, he had had a quick word with someone who would know what not to do.

Yeah, he totally went and talked to his dad. It was one of those things a guy had to do. Besides, why not use the knowledge of the previous generation to assure that there was at least one more? Maybe one day, after learning everything to not do, there would be a guy that got it all totally right. Which would be awesome. Yes, Xavier had been told no jewelry (Mommy can be wicked strong, and a ring can mean a broken finger in the delivery room) and no, for Light's sake, no smiling until SHE smiles again. None! Don't let her think you're enjoying yourself, or else you will never enjoy yourself again. At least not without a limp. No, he was being the quiet, stoic, and supportive dude he knew she needed. Inside, though? He was scared spitless. He just didn't have to let her know that.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Oh if the man had walked in smiling he could have been signing his death certificate. That would not of been very beneficial. So it was a good thing that he knew better. The midwife heard the scream as they walked in, and she clucked her tongue, glad that the young man had known to show up. She heard that some had a inside warning of sorts that gave them the heads up, like saying you are needed here or there or something of the like.

She let the young man go first, as she went off into the kitchen, she knew that the woman had not needed her just yet, but first time mothers seemed to freak out a bit more. And there were things that she needed to get done.

When Xavier got upstairs and entered into the bathroom, nope she wasn’t about to order him away, her hand that was not on her stomach ended up with his. Her fingers clutching his before relaxing a bit. She smirked at him because the pain wasn’t there at that moment, but the contractions were taking a toll on her already. “They are fighting. I swear they are fighting over whom is going to come out first. Did you and De’Ryanna do that too?” She had a bit of a odd respect for Airtia about the birthing of two children such as De’Ryanna and Xavier. “I think they are flipping each other.” Even as she said her stomach looked like a foot and hand in a different area were pressing to get out. It was probably a good thing that he looked so calm about things, because she sure as heck wasn’t calm. “Do you know if the midwife is here?” Her voice dipped down, taking what strength from him she could get. “She has experience with births like this one.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:23 am

"She's downstairs, T. As for the fighting...yeah, I'm pretty sure Ryan and I fought over who got to come out first. One of the very few fights I actually won with her, matter of fact." He smiled gently, leaning forward to kiss her forehead. "I think the midwife lady was expecting me. Plus, she let me in, so hey, maybe she likes me too. Now...er, how far apart are the contractions?" He moved his free hand toward her belly, looking to her to see if she objected. Since he didn't anticipate her objecting, his hand came to rest on her belly. Gently, he Delved her and the as-yet-unborn children, checking for distress or signs of trouble. His eyebrows shot up when he did so, and he made a small squeaking noise.

The noise was the only precursor to what happened next. He shivered, brows knit, and closed his eyes. "Both are fine. Strong, too. They are, as you said, fighting over who goes first. I sense power in them....much more than I would have expected." He leaned down again, removing his hand from her belly to smooth her hair from her face, and kissed her forehead. "Something tells me we are so going to have our hands full, babe."

He stopped there, looking directly into her eyes. "I never stopped loving you, Titania. I should have stayed...Light knows I should have. Please forgive me. For everything. You should not have been alone through this, and I will do everything in my power to make it up to you." The smile had slipped from his face, and the serious cast of his expression would be one she would recognize. He was being completely sincere. "When the babes get here, maybe you and I should consider something along the lines of a ceremony. You know, nothing fancy, just tuxedos and dresses and flowers and whatnot. Interested?"
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 am

That eased her mind, the fact that the midwife was there. "That doesn't surprise me." That he and Ryan fought to come out. She laughed. "I told her..that you might..sense it was time for them to show up." Another way of giving away that the woman knew what Xavier was. "They aren't to close yet." She wasn't exactly timing it. She had not objected to his hand going to her stomach. A few things she would of at that point of time but the belly, no. At the small squeaking noise she peered at him.

She laughed. "Your mom said that about having our hands full." It wasn't that she was hiding his mom had talked to her, he saw his mom outside even. She nodded. "So for that I am glad you want to be around."

"Xavier...I will forgive you...but its something we would have to deal with and work on. Before anything else...." And seriously he was saying something about a ceremony, they were just...in the begining of making up! Cart, meet horse. But before she could say anything else, she clenchd down in pain, even though she was attempting to breathe, it wasn't working so she screamed instead. The hand of his that she had in her own, was getting squeezed the hell out of it. Thankfully she didn't have nails. "Damn it....Xavier..this is your fault!" THe words came out around small whimpers of pain. The contracts suddenly started coming closer in time.

It would be close to 11:00 am now, and the midwife would come into the room, looking down at Titania, and the look of pure joy at the squeezing hand on Xaviers. The woman thought the men needed some pain as well. She would move past Xavier and kneel down by the end of the tub. "Breathe girl...you know what your doing." She had told her many times in the meetings what would be expected. "Don't be letting him change your training." She them moved around a bit, before..."Any time now."

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Every second of the clock ticking felt like an eternity to her. How much longer was this going to last? She knew that some women had labor that only lasted mere moments, others could go for days., if she was the sort that ended up in the days category she was going to want to harm Xavier. Why him? Because she couldn’t very well harm herself and he was the other person that had involvement in getting her where she was.

Time kept moving though, as she spoke to both Xavier and the midwife, before her eyes went wide. “Oww….Hee hee hoo hoo…” The breathing was starting because the midwife gave her the heads up, things were progressing quite well, well enough that at 11:11 the midwife pulled her arms out of the water, and had a baby, a girl in her hands. Moving quickly she took care of things that needed to be taken care, before slapping the lil girl on the back, causing a loud scream and a cry, as she wrapped her in a fluffy pink towel, and thrust her carefully into Xavier’s arms. She knew that there was one more baby in there, and sometimes with twins the second one was itching to follow on the heels and other times, not so much.

Titania slumped back against the tub, worn out from delivering the baby girl that was now in Xavier’s arms, unless he refused to take her from the midwife, but that would be silly right? “You have one more girl, you can do it, relax a moment.” “Relax? Relax? “

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 pm

It would only figure that his kids would push for a full-moon birth. As for the rest, it sort of ran out of his mind when she squeezed and yelled his name. The woman was, without a doubt, stronger than she looked! As for the comment that this was all his fault.....now, at this point, the only thing that reminding her she was a willing participant in the activity which led them to this day would only lead her to fill his life with misery and woe. Somewhere, on some primal level, he knew this. Survival instinct and all that, you know.

Instead, he patted her hand and pretended that she wasn't squeezing the bloody piss out of his other hand. "I know, hon. Almost there, though, you heard the lady." He would address the whole 'don't be letting him change your training' thing later, of course....it wasn't like this was the first time he'd witnessed a birth! He simply gritted his teeth, forced a reassuring look, and waited. What else could he do? Well....he could, of course, kind of sit there and surreptitiously give the midwife admonishing looks while being a nervous soon-to-be-daddy. He was a good multi-tasker!

THEN he heard his funeral dirge. She just told a woman in labor to relax?! Light, she had his hand! A baby! He was holding a baby! His hand was still numb, but.....she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. "Look at you....you're just the cutest thing...and a fighter, too. You came out first, after all." He was speaking in sort of a sing-song voice, already seeking to soothe the child. The instinct had already hit him, and his eyes were on both women. Titania, he was concerned about, and the midwife...well, long as she didn't try to take the baby back, she'd be keeping both of her hands.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 am

His kids were being born on the seventh, the first time of birth was 11:11, leave it to the girl to win that fight. She probably wanted all of the elvens in her birthdate, 2/7/11 at 11:11, it probably was eleven seconds after that. Funny how that worked, wasn't it?

11:22, that was the time that the second babe decided to make his entrance into the world, the same procedure as the last, all of the things were taken care of, both babes were in the world now.

11:30 by that time, both babes were cleaned up, and the midwife had seperated T's hand from Xaviers, which would probably be bruised unless he had some special skills, and positioned him just so he was holding both babes, their tiny heads resting in each corner of his elbows. The girl looked bald, though she had super blonde hair. The little boy had a shock of black hair, in a mohawk fashion, the sides of his head were bald, or baby fine hairs even.

The midwife after being happy with how the father was holding the babies, moved her attentions to Titania. "Almost done." And she went to work on the mother, getting the rest of the mess, cleaned up, before cleaning the now exhaused new mother. Then she would help her out of the tub, and with all that was required, before slipping a modest nightdress over the woman.

Titania was so worn out, that she glanced up to Xavier, and gave him a weak little smile. "Can you bring them into the bedroom?" She wanted to hold them but she couldn't hold anyone until she was in the bed with the pillows propped behind her.

Once in the room, when Xavier entered she would give him a weak tiny smile. "They are beautiful are they not?" A small pause, she was tired and it showed. "The girl...I want to name her Isabella." She was watching him to see what he thought of that. "I...haven't thought of a boy's name." It was true, and she was hoping that he had a boy's name in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:14 am

"Isabella...it's beautiful. Just don't expect me to call her Bella. Or to name her brother Edward, Jacob, or anything like that." He was smiling gently, cooing at the children as he followed her into the room. "I dunno...he doesn't look like an Xavier Junior." He had only days ago found out that he was going to be a father.....that was sort of pre-empting everything else in his mind.

"We made some pretty kids, huh?" He hadn't taken his eyes off of them for very long, as if he were afraid that they would disappear or be whisked away. "I suppose Aragorn is out of the question....." He stopped there to wink at her. Yes, he was joking. Well, mostly. "Did you have any grandfathers that you thought a lot of? I honestly don't know anything about mine, and to be honest, Dad's head was about to pop when I went to talk to him." He made a funny, high-pitched voice then. "Gwandfadda head went boom!" Looking over to Titania, he smiled gently once more. "I suppose now you wanna take them, huh?"

He would, of course, hand the children over to her very gently if she wanted. He was just thanking the Light that she hadn't said Luke and Leia. He did not look good in black plexi-glass and pleather.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:58 pm

She just blinked, yes blinked at Xavier. "I figure you can call her Isabella or if you wish a nickname it would not have to be Bella?" It took a moment for her to realize it now, that he had been watching tv again, a gentle shake of her head. "But I thought you adored vampires, so you are not leaning towards Edward Jacob for the boy?" A soft tired smile. That was true he had not had the time to prepare as she had, but now that he was here, where he belonged, she would give him a voice. As long as she liked the voice he used. "For boys, I always liked Sebastion or Nicholas." She figured she would let him say something to that. Now was the time man, she was weak and tired!

A tired laugh escaped. "We did do that." Made pretty kids of course! What mother would say boo they are ugly! Not her. Mothers pride and love! "Do you wish our child to never to be able to say the name?" That is a crazy little name. "I take it he wasn't ready to be a grandfather?" A grin at that thought. "Least he is still young enough to enjoy his grandchildren."

A soft nod of her head, "Just for a few moments." Because she had a feeling she was going to be sleeping in a few moments, she had not gotten much sleep the night before. Her arms reached out.

The midwife was still there, working on things in the background. She would stay doing things until she felt she was no longer needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:31 am

The little girl was staring up at him with her mother's eyes. She seemed to be expecting something. The little boy, however, was trying to crawl down and run away....well, maybe not, but it felt like it! He turned to Titania, cooing to the babies, and started to hand the little boy over. He went easily, as it was somewhere new and, therefore, better. More exciting. The little girl, though...she caught a double handful of hair and let out a squeal. "Owowowowow! Daddy's brains are coming out, Izzy!" She seemed to be satisfied, because she settled back down and started staring again. It was unnerving....like she was memorizing him or something.

Soon, he had the boy settled with Mommy and had talked Izzy into letting go. She had Mom's eyes, and when he looked closely at the boy, he had Daddy's. Weird....now he was staring like he needed to memorize his face. The kids looked at one another after a few moments, then started the process over with their mother. "Uh, T....just lie still and let them imprint. At least.....I think that's what they're doing. They're memorizing your face and your scent....light, I should have asked more questions!" He thought on it a moment, then added "No, it won't hurt, and when they're done, they'll be able to find us as quickly as I can find you. So, good thing." He smiled. "Besides, I kinda want to stare at you awhile myself."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Little did Xavier know that that little girl was going to be the one he was going to have to keep his eyes on. The one that was going to take after her father more so, in the aspect of shifting, and whatnot. The boy, well he wasn't going to be as big of a problem, except for falling in to what his sister requested of course. Oh the time that they will have.

When he handed the babes over she snuggled into them, just so, even as they did the imprint thing then closing their eyes. THey were tired. She glanced up to Xavier. "I am glad you made it." As she spoke she moved to place the babies together in the bassinet next to the bed. Carefully. That was where they would sleep for a while, until she was ready to sleep with them in a different room. "How did your dad take it? And what did you think of the names? Which one did you like?" For the boy of course, he sorta just..skipped that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 pm

"I kind of liked Sebastian, myself." He smiled, walking around the bed to stand beside the bassinet to look down at the children. Quietly, he took T's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as he continued to stare at the kids. "They're gorgeous, babe." Stating the obvious, of course."

Another thought formed. "With your permission, I would like to move in with you. I want to be close to you three. I've spent too much time away, and I want to be there for you. For all three of you." Simple, right? "I don't want to miss any time with them, and I don't want to miss any more with you."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 am

A tired smile slipped over her lips. "Sebastian it is." They could agree on things, see it did happen, didn't they just agree on thier children's names. She closed her eyes a moment as he squeezed her hand, before a simple nod at his words.

She used her hand that was not squeezed by his to pat the bed next to her. "I would like you to move in Xavier. It will make things easier with both the babes. And it will make it easer to heal the crack that was put in us."

If he moved to sit on the bed, she would move her head to rest it against him. If not she kept her head resting on the headboard of the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

He did, of course, slide onto the bed gently, so as not to jostle the babes or their mother. Releasing her hand, he placed his arm around her, using his other hand to stroke the cheeks of his newborn babes. "Then it's settled. Uh...I don't have to take the couch, do I? Couches are not my style...I'm too young to wake up with a backache every morning."

He chuckled gently, placing a kiss on the crown of her head. "You did well, T. Forgive me for being blunt, but I'm glad it wasn't left to me to have them. I would not have been quite as stoic and collected if I had been tasked with birthing them. Just...ouch doesn't quite cover it. Still....I can ease you, should you be in any pain." An offer, of course, to Heal her, which could be either accepted or rejected with no ill affects.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Well, he wouldn't be jostling the babes as they were in the bassinet next to the bed. As for her, a little jostling would happen but that was fine, for her head was lifted and pressed against his shoulder. "No, you do not have to sleep on the couch." A small thoughtul pause. "There are plenty of bedrooms here." Even as she spoke the words she neslted against him, letting her eyes drift shut.

"Thanks you Xavier, but no, no easing. The worst of the pain has past. Now I just need to sleep." Yes she was using Xavier as a pillow, she was tired and weak at the moment, and she was using him for strenth perhaps? The twins were fast asleep in the basinet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Hah! Other bedrooms....as if he would be that far away from the kids (not to mention their mother) willingly! He softly brushed her hair away from her face and behind her ear, then grew still. His eyes went to the children once more, where.....

He was staring right into the eyes of his daughter. Quietly, he left T's side and went to her. She wasn't fussing, wriggling about, or anything else. She was just...staring. It was almost like she was waiting for something to happen. "Is there something I'm supposed to be doing, Izzy? I'm rubbish with tricks and such, not to mention Mommy and your brother need to rest. Oh, idea!" He was the dad, right? Nothing saying he couldn't hold her....so he picked her up and stepped toward the window with her. He looked around outside to see if his mother was still there, considering he had not felt her leave. Of course, these had been some action-packed moments, so she could have done her slide-into-the-shadows bit without his knowledge. A soft chuckle escaped him as he tickled Izzy's chin. "Boy, you're going to love your family. You think I'm odd? Wait 'til you meet your grandparents!"
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down