Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Back on duty ... again

+3
JonLouis
Airtia S. Cauthon
Casandra Lightheart
7 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Back on duty ... again Empty Back on duty ... again

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:16 pm

It had been a very busy time as of late. She went back to her room after the memorial for Krow, the father of her only natural born child. Sheena had seemed rather upset with her and she had no idea why. She had thought they were friends, but she would get a chance to talk with her about that later. She had left the memorial with her third mug of Krow's special brew. She had drank the first two, but she wanted to save the t third for later.

She opened the door and went inside, letting it shut behind her. She went into her kitchenette and found some plastic wrap. She put it over the top of the mug and placed it in the mini-fridge. As she left the kitchenette she began to pull the pins from her hair, letting it fall free. She unzipped her dress and et it fall as she walked. With the last step she kicked it up reaching behind her to catch it. She laid it across the bed, she still needed to get that fixed. She grabbed a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner from their cases and turned heading to the bathroom.

Once she was in the bathroom she took the metal bikini off and set it on the toilet seat. She walked over and turned the water on in the bathtub. She let it get a little warm, but not too much, then she turned it to shower. She stepped into the shower and closed the door, letting the water run over her head and down her body. While she was under the water she wondered where her daughter had run off to in the middle of the memorial. It wasn't like her to just take off like that. Maybe she had been more upset than one thought. After all, Krow always treated her very well, almost like a daughter sometimes. She made a mental note to check her room later.

She turned to face the wall in the shower and crossed her arms against the wall, then she rested her head against her arms. The water was still soaking her hair and it was getting very heavy. She smiled as she thought about Eros' visit a little while back. She had never spent a week locked away from the world before. His blood had been a bit intoxicating as well. She had needed it so she could be in two places at once. Tasha and Casie had needed her help healing an elf. Elessar, and Venis was happy to help.

She sat her head up and stepped out of the water. She picked up the shampoo and emptied the bottle into her hair. As the shampoo ran down her hair she started at her scalp and began to work it into a lather. As she scrubbed she pulled more pf her hair up lathering it as well. It always took a while to wash her hair, and even longer to comb through it after it dried. As she stood there with her eyes closed working her hair into a lather she began to think about the party she had been wanting to have. A black tie dinner. Something told her that she might have to wait on it until after the holidays. Things had just been so busy lately.

Once she was done lathering her hair to wash it she turned the shower head to a pulsating massage to rinse. She started thinking about the guest list for her dinner party. It was a long list. She wondered if she should just invite the whole Inn. That was an idea. Or she could scale it down to just family and friends, but then again, that was practically the whole Inn at this point. Then she remembered she owed Leo a drink. She would have to catch him the next time she saw him and set that up.

Her hair was rinsed so she grabbed the bottle of conditioner as she stepped out of the water again. She emptied the bottle into her hair and began to massage the liquid through. She found herself wondering again, where had her daughter disappeared to. Once the conditioner was worked into her hair she let it set while she washed her body. Fresh Mountain Berry Smoothie scented body wash. She loved the smell. She rinsed off, rinsed her hair, and then turned off the water. She opened the door and grabbed a towel. She wrapped it around herself and headed back into the bedroom portion of the room.

She sat down at the mirrorless dressing table. She grabbed a can of mouse from the case on the floor by the table and put it in her hair. She worked it through and then fanned the sides of her hair out a little, and puffed up her bangs. She was in that kind of mood. A good mood, despite the memorial. Then she put her make up on. She got up and went to get dressed. She pulled out a pair of faded blue jeans, both knees were blown out, there were small holes on the legs, three or four per leg, and under her left butt cheek it looked like a smiley face torn across the leg. She then pulled out a black T-shirt. She went to get her metal bikini from the bathroom. She washed it off with baby wipes and then put it on. She reattached the chains that went from the front over the shoulders to the chain in the back.

Then she put on the T-shirt and followed it with the jeans, they were a nice fit, not too tight, but not baggy. She tucked in the T-shirt and then pulled it out a little to hang over the waist of the pants. The T-shirt was from a 20th century Earth Heavy Metal band called Metallica, it was from their black album. She got out a pair of socks and put them on then pulled on her boots. They looked like cowboy boots from Earth, but the heels were a couple inches higher and tapered a little more.

She walked back out into the sitting room and went over to her personal radio. She wanted some music, so she turned it on and turned it down so that it wasn't too loud.

She walked over to the kitchenette and grabbed up a bottle of blood wine and a glass. She went back over to her desk and popped open the bottle, she poured herself a glass and set them both on her desk. She grabbed up a pad of paper and a pen to make the guest list for the dinner party while she sang along to the radio. "Baby ain't it something how we've lasted this long ..." She leaned back in her chair and propped her feet up on her desk crossing her ankles.

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Back on duty ... again Empty Re: Back on duty ... again

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:03 am

Cas was in a mood to talk she had a lot on her mind. She was wearing black dress slacks and a pale green silk shirt.

Where did she go right across the hall to V's room she knocked on the door frame before entering the room.

She moved the diamond with her foot and shut the door behind her.

"Hello Venis."

She smiled as she sat down in a chair.

"It has been a while since we had the chance to talk."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Venis looked up and smiled. "Hi Cas, nice slacks. It has been a while dear, what's on your mind?" She sat up and lowered her feet back to the floor. The door was closing so that meant that Cas wanted some privacy. That wasn't a problem.

She sat her pad of paper down and got up from her chair. She grabbed her tea ball and a cup. She went back to her desk and scooped some peppermint tea into the ball. She place it in the cup and went over and poured some water into the cup. She heated the cup as she walked over to where she would sit with Cas and talk. She handed her the tea then returned to her desk long enough to get the glass of blood wine she had just poured herself.

As she walked back over she motioned for Cas to sit down. There was sugar and cream on the table in case Cas wanted some. "You looked lovely at the memorial, thank you for being there." She warmed her glass and took a sip as she sat down across from Cas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 pm

She smiled as she took the tea from V and added a spoonful of sugar to it before answering her.

"Thank you, how could I wear anything but Darkmane colors to the memorial."

She took a sip of the tea.

"Venis, I have been having dreams of the twins. I need them back in my life, but in order to do that I have to find Deacon, I can't bring them back while he still draws breath."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Venis crossed her legs and sipped her blood wine. Then she sat the glass down. She was still a little wobbly on her feet, and that was why she didn't do a whole lot of walking around at the memorial. But Casie bringing up the kids caught her off guard. She had been feeling a lot of familiar presences in the realm as of late. Some of them she had already seen. Airtia, Arcadia, but others, others were still out and about without coming out of hiding. She could still feel them, but they hadn't made their presence known to anyone yet, namely Gypzee ... and Deacon. That could be why Cas was having the dreams, but she didn't want to worry her more.

She took a deep breath and drew in her bottom lip. "I know Cas." She lowered her head for a moment. She knew what she was going to have to do, and it had to be her burden. No one else's. Of all the times for Kahn to be in the wind. She looked back up at her dear friend. "And I know what I have to do." She knew that the conversation wasn't going to end there. "So, in the dreams, are they ... are they ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:35 pm

She looked at V.

"They are fine in my dreams, but sad, they want their mother."

She closed her eyes and then looked up at V.

"Then their are other dreams ones I can't remember but they scare me, I started having them the week I spent at the Manor with the Marques."

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:42 pm

She looked at her for a moment. "Why didn't you tell me that before?" Venis knew she had been busy, but not that busy. "You don't remember anything about them?" She needed to find out as many details as possible in order to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:39 am

"I just got back."

She sighed.

"No I remember nothing about them, only know that they were not plesent."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:04 am

She rested her head in her hand, one finger across her lips and her chin on her thumb. She looked deep in thought for a moment. "Have you been getting plenty of rest otherwise?" She had to know if she was going to try what she had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 am

She smiled.

"Other then that the rest has been great, I have aparently been moved in to the Marques' room. I spent the week in his bed at night."

She blushed.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:43 am

Venis' eyebrow arched and a grin spread across her lips. "And Mr. 'I don't want to do this until we are in love' kept his hands to himself, yes?" She knew he had, she knew he wasn't well. Perhaps later she would discuss with him things to end his pain and allow him the happiness that both he and Cas could have together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:48 am

"Yes he was a perfect gentleman."

She looked at her.

"Now back to my dreams, can you help me remember?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:59 am

She smiled. "I can try. That's the best I can promise. But if I can't get to it ... Well, how would you feel if I called in some back up if I can't reach the dreams and bring them to the front?" She knew what some of the people around could do, given their training. She wasn't sure which one would be her best bet, but she would be willing to ask if she needed the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:06 am

She nodded.

"It might be important, bring whoever you think is nessesary to get it done I need to know."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:15 am

Venis nodded as well. "When do you want to start?" She knew she could make an attempt or two now, she wasn't busy doing anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:20 am

"As soon as possible, what do you need me to do?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:46 am

"Relax." She got up and walked over to where she was behind her and pulled the chair along. She sat down behind her and put her hands on her temples. "Just get comfortable and relax. Lay your head back and close your eyes. Let all your thoughts float from your mind and focus on the sound of my voice. Nothing else." She began to massage her temples trying to help her relax and free her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:40 pm

She was good at relaxing she laid her head back and closed her eyeslistening to Venis voice. The rubbibg on her temples made relaxation deeper. Her breathing evened out and became deeper.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Casie seemed like she may fall asleep. This would actually be helpful. "That's it Cas, just completely relax. Think of some place relaxing and go there. Some place like some waterfalls or something. I want you to only think of the place, picture it in your mind for me." Venis closed her own eyes and tried to see what Casie was seeing. She had to be there with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Casie said nothing but began thinking of the waterfalls where she and the Marques had had the picnic lunch. She was standing on the rock that stood out over the water.

The sun was shining and she was dressed in the dress she had gone riding in that day and the Marques' sweater.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:33 pm

That wasn't a hard thing for Venis to see. She saw the falls and the rocks and Casie standing there. The rock jetted out over the water, and the wind was blowing Casie's red hair back from her face. She had a sweater on to keep her warm in the cool breeze. The sounds of the flowing water brought a certain peace and serenity to the location.

Venis left Casie to experience the peace for a moment. She was going to need to be as calm as possible if they were going to proceed. After a few moments Venis stepped out into the clearing. "Cas." Her voice was soft in an attempt not to startle her. As she came into site she was Celtic robe/gown. She had the hood down and her long red hair was draped around her nearly covering the gown. "Tell me about this place. How do you feel here?" Yes, she was taking the safe route, no point in causing her friend any undo pain.

Back on duty ... again Blackhoodedrobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:46 am

She smiled as she looked out over the water to the falls.

"I feel at compleat peace and a sence of liberation."

She sat down.

"I brought the Marques here when we had our ride and picnic, I told him about Cosmo and how I went from a ladies maid to a lady."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:10 am

Venis listened and nodded. "So, do you feel safe here?" She wanted to make sure that there was a safe place for Cas to get back to. She needed some place to go to if things got to scary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 pm

She smiled.

"Yes I feel safe here, how could I not; it reminds me of him. He wants to take my fears, and dosen't want me to be afraid."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Venis nodded. "Good. Now where ever we go and what ever we find, there will always be a door, or other gateway, marked with a heart. It will always bring you back here, your safe place. So, when ever you're ready." She made a sweeping motion with her left hand. The water of the waterfall parted like two curtains being pulled back. Behind the waterfall was a cave. Would someone find it there in reality? Who knows, but it was there in this place, now, where it was needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next