Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Sitting and talking.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sitting and talking. Empty Sitting and talking.

Post by Eros Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:53 am

He takes her hand and leads the group over to the lounge area he gets by the sofa he motions Venis to sit After you my dear. He was still keeping that smile on his face.
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Sitting and talking. Empty Re: Sitting and talking.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 am

When they reached the lounge, Krys went straight behind the bar and fixed herself a drink?"Can I offer anyone else something to drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:06 am

Venis had taken the seat she was offered with a smile. But her smile soon faded. "What the ..." She looked towards the door and saw the men passing as they were headed to their room. "Andrew." She yelled out his name at a slightly elevated voice. It was time to see if she truly could delegate.

When Andrew heard her call his name he stopped and came in. He walked over and knelt down beside her. She whispered in his ear and told him to find Maddie, now. Andrew got back up and ran out the door.

He started talking to some of the other men. Soon the only one still there was Manny. He never got involved with such things, not at his age.

Venis held her stomach as she returned her attention to Eros and everyone who was joining them. "Guys, this is Eros. He's an old friend." She started making introductions then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Seleen smiled. "I'll take a blood wine Krystal, if you don't mind." When Venis said her name to Eros she stood and took a step extending her hand to him. "Pleasure to meet you Eros."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Tasha smiled as well, Venis always had so many friends, she wondered if she would ever live long enough to meet even half of them. When Venis introduced her she extended her hand as well. "Pleasure to meet you Eros."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:09 pm

He just looked at Venis with a smirk before smiling at the two ladies infront of him. He extended his hand taken Seleens hand into his. As he shuck her hand a burst of pleasure went through her body. Knowing how she was about to feel he let go of her hand and grabbed Tasha's hand sending a burst of pleasure through her body. He let of her hand and spoke. It is a pleasure to meet the both of you I am sure.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Tasha pulled her hand back from Eros and sat back in the chair. She crossed her legs as a smile spread across her face. "Well, Eros." She blinked a few times and shook her head. "What brings you here?" She was quite intrigued by what she had felt with his touch. That was a very new sensation for her to feel from a mere touch of the hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:39 pm

When Seleen had taken her hand back she moved rather slowly and her eyes never left his. She smiled as she returned to her seat next to Shuda. She snuggled up close to him. She didn't say anything, she wasn't sure what to say. But she did know, that when she got back to Shuda's room with him, all bets were off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Venis didn't remove her hand from her stomach. She was fighting back the urge to rid herself of her pie. She leaned against Eros' shoulder and took slow, deep breathes. She hoped she was doing the right thing with sending her men to handle the situation instead of going herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:31 pm

He just smiles at the two of them. One he knew was not going to get any sleep tonight....well maybe not until way early in the morning. He thought that about the other one but he thinks there is more there about her. He slowly put his arm around Venis as he looks at the two of them. Actually I came here to see my daughter since I have not seen her in just a long time but I see that she is handling herself quite nicely and then I find out there one of my old friends is here so I could not just leave and not saying anything to her. With that he looked at Venis and got a little bit of a worried look on his face. Dear are you ok?
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 pm

She closed her eyes and nodded slowly. "Hopefully, I will be fine dear." She closed her eyes for a moment. Maddie wasn't out of danger quite yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Seleen watched the exchange between them. She barely saw Venis with Kahn, but she knew that this was different. There was something there, but what was it. That wasn't exactly the issue of the moment though. Venis was sick, so someone was in trouble. "Venis, do I need to help, or can I help at least?" She was still used to being the head of the security forces. Old habits died hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:08 am

The exchange between Eros and herself gave Tasha need to stay up a little longer. She did not need to go to bed with thoughts of that much pleasure on her mind. She was restless enough. She was starting to worry about Venis as well though. "V, anything we can do to help?" She wasn't always a lot of help, but she always tried her best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:02 am

Krys fixed Seleen a glass of blood wine, and walked over and handed it to her. "Here you go."

She saw the worried expression on her face. She wondered what was wrong. She walked over and sat beside her mother on the other side of the sofa. "It's a pleasure to meet you Eros. Mom whats wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 am

She reached her hand out and put it on her daughters leg. She patted lightly. "I'll be ok, it will pass eventually ... One way or another ..." She hated having to say that, but it was the truth. And she wasn't going to lie about it. Not her style. She looked up at Shuda. "Why so quiet Sparky?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:15 pm

He looks from Seleen to Venis. "Well I guess that is because I am around people that I do not know. Other then meeting you guys twice maybe three times before hand." He was not trying to be rude by any mean he just told her the truth. And he was correct he did not know anyone here but Seleen.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 pm

She chuckled. A few deep breaths and she was starting to feel better. Which meant that the immediate danger was over. She sat up slightly and smiled at Shuda. "Well, Sparky. I'm sorry, the nickname doesn't bother you does it? But you have to talk to people to get to know them sweety. So since the gang's all here, for the most part anyways, feel free to jump into the conversations." She was feeling a little better. Something still felt wrong, but she would figure it out later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Tasha chuckled as well. "Yes, feel free to say just about anything around us. Everyone around here will run off at the mouth at the drop of a hat." She looked over at Venis. "Things getting better?" Tasha was proud to see Venis delegating and letting someone else deal with something for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 pm

Seleen smiled as she squeezed his hand. Her friends wanted to welcome him into their inner circle. She was even happier than before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:39 am

He smiles at Venis "I do not mind being called sparky." He gets his smirk on his face as he looks at her. "Young One." With that he just waited until someone gave him a response.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:46 am

Seleen burst out laughing. She couldn't help it. She had never heard anyone call Venis that before. She knew that Shuda was a little older than Venis, but she wasn't sure Venis would find it as funny as she did. Guess they were going to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:50 am

Tasha's mouth fell open and she tried not to smile. That was funny though. "Go Shuda ..." She was trying so hard but she couldn't hold back any longer and she burst out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:54 am

Venis gasped but smiled. "Who you calling 'young one'?" She started laughing. She turns to Eros. "Did you hear that dear? He's trying to take your nickname for me." She starred laughing then. She had never heard anyone other than Eros call her that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:59 am

Krys took her Moms hand and squeezed it. "Mom are you doing better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:06 am

He just kind of sat there looking at Shuda before he started to laugh. He was laughing so hard that he had a tear coming out of his right eye. He moved his hand up to wipe the tear away and just smiled. He looked at Shuda up and down and then looked at Venis. Yes he is my dear but from the looks of it he can call you that. Well Shuda am I right to assume that you have been around for a long time?
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next