Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Talking Dirty : Digging Holes

Go down

Talking Dirty : Digging Holes Empty Talking Dirty : Digging Holes

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 pm

It seemed Armandeus wasn't needed by the group of people that had gathered around the check-in desk, and so he had taken advantage to sneak upstairs. He wasn't heading for his room, however, instead going to Ryan's. He thought he'd left some clothes there. Opening the door slowly, he tried sneaking in the room.

It was a bit hard to sneak into the room when she could tell he was coming. However, since she knew it was him, she didn't bother moving or stopping what she was doing. Which was tugging on silver hoops. She was sitting on the bed in a light pink night gown. It covered down to her knees and had spaghetti straps. Her hair was about her shoulders. "I see you Armandeus," though she was focusing on the rings.

Armandeus had been with Ryan long enough to know sneaking in on her was an impossible thing, but you had to give the guy credit for trying, right? Since he was caught there was no point in hiding, so he slipped into the room, closing the door behind him. A curious look was given to the rings she was pulling on. "What are you doing?"

And, if it had been anyone besides Armandeus, she would have quickly thrown a robe over her shoulders - she had one laying on the bed next to her, it was the same color as her gown. Both were made out of finely spun cotton. She sighed and lowered the rings to sit them in her lap. De'Ryanna was still a bit uneasy but with his question she looked up to him and was taken back. "Armandeus. You're... you're dirty."

The nightgown and robe made him think that she looked good wearing the color pink, though he didn't quite have the nerve to tell her so. She hadn't answered his question and that, along with the sigh, made him frown. Something wasn't right. At the mention of his dirt-covered ness he looked down. "I was gardening..."

"Gardening?" Something in the way she said that spoke of how she didn't quite believe him. She put the rings down on top of her robe and pulled her feet down to place them upon the floor. Pushing up from the bed she stood and started towards him. "Gardening? I didn't take you for the type to get fully involved in his work to get covered in it. We'll have to clean you up." Reaching out to his shirt to brush off some of the dirt. "Those silver rings help with meditation. I've been having focus issues. If your mind is clear, you will be able to break the rings apart.”

Considering it wasn't exactly the truth, it shouldn't have been a surprise that she didn't believe it. Gardening was the agreed upon story though, and he was sticking to it. "You'll get dirt all over the floor." He looked between her brushing the dirt away and the rings. "I take it the meditation is not going well?"

"Not at all." That was in reply to the rings and the dirt on the floor. De'Ryanna took her hand from his shirt and turned around as she headed towards the bathroom. She didn't have a large one, but it would be large enough. "Then we shall have to reconvened in the bathroom." Spoken as easily. Of course, she expected him to come and follow.

When she moved off towards the bathroom he stayed where he was, watching her. Ar hadn't thought her serious about cleaning him up until she spoke and it was then that he began to follow after her. "Are you planning on dunking me into the shower?"

Ryan waited by the bathroom door, holding it open as she waited for him to enter in, but it was his shower comment that caused color to rise on her cheeks and she tipped her head down. "No I.. I can hardly dunk you in the shower." She cleared her throat. Just the thought of that… She didn't even think she could go on with her own idea. Armandeus could very well wash himself but…it was her suggestion.

He hadn't met it like that! His thought had been one of her shoving him in the shower fully clothed, but even that would be a sight to see considering he was taller than her. Her words brought the realization home though and it was his turn to look at the floor. "What did you have planned?"

That thought may be abandoned, part of it anyway, for she was starting to loose her nerve. She could put up a good show of confidence but that was only on the surface. Since he was in she went to the sink and ran the water, taking a cloth and wetting it. "I'm going to help you get clean." Squeezing the extra amount of water off the cloth she turned to face him and smiled. "Problem?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Talking Dirty : Digging Holes Empty Re: Talking Dirty : Digging Holes

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:01 am

For a moment Armandeus eyed over the cloth she was holding before he slowly nodded. "No problem." He grinned at her and waited to see what she was going to do.

First order of business was his face, not to mention that it was a safe area to wash. She had touched his face before and so this shouldn't be too bad, right? Returning his smile De'Ryanna pressed the cloth against his left cheek, holding it for a moment before pulling it down his face. The cloth was soft and her touch was gentle and yet had enough pressure to accomplish her goal. "You must have been digging deep holes to get covered in dirt..." pressing the point that he could not have gotten like this if he had only been gardening.

No, it wasn't bad, in fact this seemed like it would be an enjoyable experience. His face was the safest place to start, if you didn't count the fact his bandana was caked in mud. Armandeus held still as she pulled the cloth down the side of his face, his eyes watching her. "I would not be surprised if the one hole went underneath the Inn for being so deep." He knew she knew the story was fake, but he was holding onto it nonetheless.

"Is that so? " slight questioning tone, she was not buying the whole hole story (ha!) Working that side of his face. After each stroke she took the cloth back to the sink and rinsed it off, she was not going to wipe his face with a dirty rag that's for sure. That side down she worked at the other. "Digging a tunnel to secretly transport goods from one area of the Inn to the other? Or have you taken a liking to holes in the ground?" That bandana was a hindrance.

"I am not a Dwarf." That was the only answer she would get in response to him enjoying digging holes in the ground. She wasn't going to let the story go though, was she? "Perhaps I was digging holes to start the planting for the year?" He gave her a grin as he reached up to try getting the dirt off the bandana. It was a hindrance and starting to be itchy as well.

He was doing an awful lot of digging if he was doing that only to plant things. Perhaps he was digging a hole to put a tree? When her face was turned from him - cleaning off the rag - she frowned, but the expression was gone when she looked back at him. "Maybe I will do some planting too. If you are going to go around digging elven size holes you may get stuck and need a lift out." Then she reached up for his bandana. "You can get a lot cleaner if you take that off. Let me help you." plainly stated as she move around to his side to find the tie.

Maybe he was burying more than plant life out there in that garden? Someone had to hide the bodies... He couldn't hide the surprise that showed when she mentioned planting. There went his story, circling down the drain! Surprise turned to shock as his hands came up to close around hers. "No. It does not get taken off." His tone left no room for arguing.

And the stubborn set features crossed her face but she was going to try and remain calm because she couldn't afford to loose her temper again so soon. She chooses for the logical route. "Tell me, do you know what happens to skin when dirty objects, such as your bandana are left against it for an extended period of time?" It was a question but she didn't give him any time to answer before she continued on. "The dirt will, eventually, start to eat at your skin, causing the flesh to rash, break out and become infected. The skin can even begin to rot." Speaking straight and even. "Not to mention that it is around your hair. As you move around and sweat naturally and the other oils and particles of your skin mix with the dirt it will only speed up the process. Your hair may even begin to fall out. Now." She took a pause and lowered her hand. "I'm not going to force it off your head but unless you want to reap the tragic benefits you should remove it and have it cleaned. I'll look away if it helps."

By Eru she was more stubborn than Elessar and it was the other Elf's stubbornness that he was in this current mess. He fought the urge to gape at her like an overgrown fish, instead setting his own jaw stubbornly. "I highly doubt the process of skin rotting and hair removal will be so quick as you say. It is of little matter to me, for I am not removing it. You should not have to see what lays beneath this cloth. None can bear to see if." That was true, even he had a hard time looking at it in the mirror.

"Why? Is it something so terrible that it's going to jump out and attack me and the only thing that holds it at bay is the binding of that cloth?" All the more curious now, it didn't come froth in her tone, only the coolness that was in her voice before. "Surely it's nothing to bruise your vanity for you just said so yourself that don't care what happens to your appearance."

"Yes it is that terrible!" He turned away, looking towards the bathroom door. "I would rather have it rot off than anyone else see it." His voice held an eerie calmness to it.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down