Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Talking to Manny

Go down

Talking to Manny Empty Talking to Manny

Post by Emilia Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 am

Emilia left her room after speaking with her mother and went to the door right next door. She knocked and waited for the door to be opened.

She was going to have a talk with Manny about her mother. She felt a bit odd doing it. Her mother was happy and that mattered a lot but how serious was Manny? She really doubted that he was going to ever hurt her mother but, she wanted to make sure that he wanted to stay with her mother till he eventually died.

Did he have plans to marry her, did he just want to live with her? What did he want?
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Talking to Manny Empty Re: Talking to Manny

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Manny got up and went to the door. When he swung the door open he saw Emilia and a look of terror crept across his features. He swung the door closed and bolted for the balcony. He would survive the jump. Might break something upon landing, but he would deal with that once he was far, far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Emilia sighed and then took a deep breath. She concentrated on Manny and then POOF. She apeared right in front of him.

"Manny I'm not going to kill you, or even hurt you I just want to talk."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:50 pm

*Urch* Well, if Manny had breaks that is. He came to a halt so as not to run Emilia down. "Promise?" He put a hand to his heart as he tried to catch his breath. He was very nervous as he began to back step. He was going to trip if he didn't watch his step. But he wanted some distance between himself and the Goddess. After all, he was now officially sleeping with her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 19, 2009 11:56 pm

"Manny please sit down."

There was a smile on her face.

"I just had a nice talk with my mother. She told me that she loves you and that you returned that love. I also know you two were up her last night with a make shift do not disturb sign on the door."

She sat down in a chair.

"I was with the other employees in the bar lastnight. It comes down to this I am really glad that she found someone."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Manny sat down ... On the foot of one of the beds in the other room. He could see her, he could mostly hear her, so it was all good. "I do love her Em. Very much." A make shift do not disturb sign? He always figured that was guy code so it would be less obvious than a do not disturb sign. Wasn't his face red?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 20, 2009 12:03 am

Oh come on guy code? This was Em she knew what it ment.

"Good, I just wanted to ask you some questions, and yes they may be hard but I need the answers. Unless you would prefer to have my grandfather come to the Inn."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:12 am

Manny could have swallowed a forest with as loud as that gulp was. "G ... G ... Grandfather? He's still around?" Manny knew elves were long lived, but dang. "No, no Grandfather. What is it you want to know?" He started wringing his hands nervously. He had a feeling this was going to be that talk. You know, the talk that the teenage boyfriend gets if the girlfriend has cool parents, right after he gets caught in her room in his boxers. Don't ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 20, 2009 12:18 am

"Yes my grandfather is still around, he is old now even by elf standards. This is not easy for me either Manny, I mean I just found out you are making love to my mom."

She let out a soft giggle.

"I just want to make sure she is not hurt again Manny, I like you I really do."

She smiled at him again.

"I just want to know that you are going to make an honest woman out of her sometime in the near future."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:28 am

Ok, that was chick code and Manny knew what it meant. She was talking about marriage. Why did women all go ga-ga about weddings when another woman was getting married? "Em, I would never dream of hurting Gwendolan." What else could he say? It was the truth. The thought of hurting her would never even cross his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 20, 2009 12:34 am

Chick code nothing, and Em didn't go ga-ga over weddings, she was not a very girly type of woman when it came to that stuff.

"Good to hear, I am actually heading to see Isah this weekend. Do you need me to tell him anything?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 am

Manny smiled. He had managed to dodge the marriage question for the moment. The conversation was moving on. "Actually, yes. If he is feeling up to it. Could you ask him to be in charge of a construction crew. Venis would like for her catacombs to be connected to Casie's. Indirectly of course, plenty of twists, and turns and dead ends, just like the labyrinth of catacombs under the castle." He was glad he had the chance to get that message to Isah without having to go himself of send a messenger. Because, as technologically savvy as Manny was, he was at a loss when it came to that shell phone. And he never could find his cell when he needed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 20, 2009 12:54 am

She stood from the chair and walked over to Manny. She gave him a quick friendly hug and kissed his cheek.

"You got it dad."

She laughed hopeing he would take the joke for what it was.

"Connect the Keep catacombs to the Claremount catacombs, but make sure that it is not a direct rout."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 1:14 am

Manny returned the hug, watching her out of the corner of his eye. When she said 'dad' he just about choked. But she was laughing. That meant she was kidding, right? It could have been a wicked laugh, but who knew. Manny had not spent enough time with her to know wicked from kidding. He chose kidding, it made his heart hurt less. So she clarified the catacombs thing with him. "Yes ma'am, that's it exactly." He figured maybe when he explained it to her he had over complicated it. But she got what he was trying to say.

So he stood up to walk her to the door. He still had a pulse so he figured it went well. He had been terrified that she was angry. But she seemed to be in a rather good mood about it. Of course, given who her father was, it made things like sex an easier topic for her. Manny was from the old school. He wasn't even supposed to have premarital sex, but how could he resist? Gwendolan was as close to perfect as he had ever seen and he loved her so much. He couldn't wait to show her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 am

She smiled.

"I think that Isah will be glad to have something to do without coming back to the Inn right now."

She followed him to the door and walked out into the hallway as he opened it for her.

"Manny just remember, I don't care what the two of you do as long as my mother is happy."

She kissed his cheek again and headed off down the hall.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 1:27 am

Manny smiled. "And he will probably enjoy the whole being underground thing." He returned the kiss to her cheek and smiled. "Thank you Emilia." He waited for her to be gone down the steps and out of his site before he closed the door and returned to his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down