Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Just sitting there

+4
Casandra Lightheart
B.D. Adams
Madeline Cauthon
Shuda Darkite
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just sitting there Empty Just sitting there

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:23 pm

After having a good sleep (hasnt slept in a bed so comfortable in a long time) he decides to go back down to the main hall, looks around and head over to the bar area.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Just sitting there Empty Re: Just sitting there

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Madeline excused herself from the table, when she saw the gentleman walk into the bar, she went and stood behind the bar with a raidant smile.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:28 pm

He looks at her and smiles "A glass of wine please preferably a red wine that has aged for some years if it is available".
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Of course Sir, I will be back in a just a bit."Madeline made her way to the wine cellar, and went to the very back where the red wines are kept. She looked at the very bottom to the last shelf, and found a 35 year old bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. A Oak aged vinifera red ripe with blueberry and caramel hints in the nose. Satisfied, she dusted athe bottle off, and took it back up to the bar, where the handsome man was sitting. She handed him the bottle. "Is this OK?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:35 pm

He chuckles. "Yes my fair Lady, that will do very nicely. I have not seen a bottle that aged in a long while."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:37 pm

"Glad I could be of service. Is there anything else I can get you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:37 pm

"Glad I could be of service. Is there anything else I can get you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:17 pm

His eyes look up and he thinks. "Actually tell me about this place. I havent stopped being on the road for so long it feels nice just to kick back and relax."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:13 am

Madeline kind of giggled, she really didn't know that much about it herself.UM I really don't know to be honest with you. I just starte here the other day myself
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 am

He chuckles "Ah ok...so I guess things have been pretty quite around here huh?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:20 am

Yes I guess you can say that
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:22 am

"Hm...well I guess would you be able to tell me what is in the INN and around it so I can get a better grasp of this place?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:28 pm

(First, I'm sorry if I am intruding on a thread. It made sense to use a current one instead of starting another 'bar' post. Second, thank you 'invitee', you know what that's for. Third, come one, come all. Welcome to the show.)

This was it. He was positive.

The sun was starting to wan, its golden beams darkening as it started the downward progression, welcoming the arrival of the moon. Shadows began to stretch and all natural beings of the light put their nighttime routines into motion. Nighttime creatures would soon come out from hiding. Crickets would start their songs; owls would take to the sky in search of prey, while others would do well to be wary of the things that went ‘bump’ in the night.

That was later.

For now the sun was still dominate and the nighttime creatures lay in wait, creatures such as the man who stood leaning against a tree two blocks south of the Tel’Raneaymn Inn. The edifice was in his line of sight and he saw the activity that went on around the outside, even if the low hanging branches and muted color clothing prevented others from doing likewise to him. He crouched down, balanced on his feet, right hand pressing into the dirt.

An animal ready to strike.

There were Vampires in that Inn. Vampires, wolves, elves, humanoid creatures, and another type of creature he was not able to easily identify, all resided within that Inn. What a joy. Out of all of those he never got along with Vampires. Or perhaps it was that they never got along with him. Either way it made no difference.

Pushing off of the ground, the dirt giving way beneath the soles of his Timberlands, he approached the Inn. There was ease in his walk, a sway in his step that was not natural for a tall man of medium built. Black denim jeans held up with a leather belt and silver buckle bagged at the top of his boots and concealed the muscular tone of his legs. The burnt orange shirt did otherwise. Scoop neck and short sleeved, the cotton shirt hugged his torso, serving as only a covered screen. His skin was dark as ebony, hair cut close to his head.

He took the few steps that led to the porch one at a time. There was no immediate rush. Hands were at his side, then the right one lifted and opened the door allowing him to enter. The scents of the others within had become stronger, even moreso once he was inside. As with any new place a moment was taken to draw in the smells before he proceeded.

Not to the registration desk, no he bypassed that and headed to the bar, boots thudding on the floorboards. He saw two people presently there; and only one seemed human. The other had a taste of sulfur.

Pushing a chair aside his left arm rested upon the bar and he leaned in. Waiting.
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Madeline saw the hansome man sitting at the bar. She picked up a clean shot glass and a bottle of whiskey and walked over to where the gentlemen
was sitting, and pored him a shot."Good Day Sir. Welcome to the Tel’Raneaymn Inn. My name is Madeline, can I offer you anything today?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:48 am

Activity. Focused in his direction.

Aware when the lady took her attention from the other male in the room and turned it on him. The mans position did not change, he was still aside from his the movement of his head and eyes to follow her. Watching the manner in which she moved, filing away her scent. For the moment she appeared to be calm.

It was amusing that she would pour a shot of the strong liquor while asking if he wanted anything from her. Quite amusing in deed. Black eyes were set upon her own and stayed there; with the left arm already on the bar, he pushed up to straighten himself. His shirt adjusting to the movements he made.

"What about offering me the sight of watching you drink down that shot." A smooth baritone voice is what he had. Right hand came to join the left and the fingers intertwined with the other.

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:01 am

Madeline simply nodded and chugged the shot with out even batting a eyelash. It felt good going down her throat. One of her gulty pleasures was whiskey. She raised a eyebrow. "Anything else?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:13 pm

The satisfied smile that stretched across his lips as he watched her pick up the glass and down the contents. The way the muscles in her throat moved as she swallowed. This woman, Madeline she called herself, had not hesitated, not even blinked at the suggestion of her drinking the shot. In fact, even her scent was lighter. Drinking it was something she wanted to do.

I wonder, he thought to himself, what other things she wants to do.

"You should pour yourself another since you enjoyed the first." She continued to hold his attention for the time being. The other man at the bar was currently silent, but it was not forgotten that he was there. Neither was the knowledge that others resided in the area. "Tell me Madeline, how many Vampires are here in this Inn? I would know the answer."
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Casandra came down the stairs at that moment and crossed the floor to the bar tall for woman whe stood about 5'10" and she had just intended to come for a quiet drink but when she heard a man asking about vampiers in the Inn her emeral green eyes flased his direction and she made her way over to him.

"Who are you and why do people I consider family interest you so much?"

Yes she was being a bit rude but she did not know if this man was a hunter or just courious, but it concerned her that he didn't ask about all people in the Inn just vampiers.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 pm

Madeline was trying to think of a quick answer to his question, when a very familar face walked up to the bar. TRhe woman looked like the lady that use to run the recruitting tavern at The Society of The Blood Rose. Madeline hadn't seen her since she was a child. She wondered if this woman really could be here. Madeline clutched her blood rose colored pendant for a brief moment. She greeted the woman with a warm smile.Good day Ma'am, how may I help you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:34 pm

The smell of another approaching came to him before the sound of her words or the sight of her had. Pulling his attention from Madeline he looked at the new female. She did not smell like a vampire and her skin did not bear their color.

Feisty.

"Who are you and why do you care?" He said in response to her inquiry. A ghost of a smile after he spoke and studied her with his eyes. "You are not vampire. You are not one of their pets. You should mind your tone when wanting things from people you do not know. That is an easy way to end up in someone's collection."

Two delectable females before him. The day was good, and the moon had not even risen yet.
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 pm

She looked at him snd shook her head.

"I am no ones pet and I will also not end up in anyones collection"

She looked at him. "My name is Cas and like I said you are asking after thoes I consider family."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Frustration? A bit of anger maybe at the implication of being a pet? Perhaps. It always amused him to see the reaction of others with the words that he said, the smell the way their emotions changed from moment to moment. Entertaining.

"I know you are not one of their pets. The blood is missing from yours." It was a statement of fact. If she were a Vampires familiar she would be marked. She wasn't. What she seemed to be was defensive. It was the feistiness coming out.

He had been given the names of the two females but had yet to give his own. It wasn't asked for and he saw no reason to volunteer it. With Cas as the main focus of his attention now he turned in his chair. Right leg coming round, the denim scrunching up around his bent knee, and the chair moved in the direction he gave it. Now he could see her without the need to turn his head. The aid of the bar gone he sat up straight, squaring his board shoulders.

"Do you consider all vampires to be your family, or only the ones here in the Inn?"

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 pm

"Certain ones at this Inn."

She just looked at him fistey was one word some people used when describing her but normaly only when she felt people might be a threat to thoes she loved.

"Whom may I ask is inquiering about my loved ones?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Sipping on his wine and looking at the whole little drama thing going on he just shakes his head not getting into this little spat and turns back around to sip his wine again.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:28 pm

((Shhh, I'll finish the last post for the other one in a second.))

She had felt the need to finally leave her room to acquire another bottle of blood wine, the ones in her room were tapped out. She wasn't quite to the point where she was ready to socialize yet, but she needed what she needed and wasn't in the mood to hunt down an employee to get it.

Was that Cas she saw over by the bar? She chose to stay back for a second listening, something seemed wrong. She heard the things that were being said and she felt the need to find out what was going on. So it was time for an old vampire trick she hadn't used in years. And in the blink of an eye she closed the space between herself and Cas.

She put an arm around Cas' shoulders and spoke to the stranger. "She has many creatures great and small that she considers family. Myself included, so ... How can I help you?" She smiled flashing some fang his way, she hadn't been this vampy in years save for her ordeal from before. ~Hey Cas ... miss me?~

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next