Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Sitting and talking.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sitting and talking. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting and talking.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:09 am

She smiled and patter her daughters hand that was holding her own. "Yes sweety, I am feeling a little better. Thank you." She leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I love you, don't you ever forget that again. Ok?" She continued to hold her hand as she leaned more upright. "Ok, how long is long?" She was curious now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 am

He looked at Eros and Venis then nodded. "You are correct on that assumption for I have been around for 400 years. Granted I started out as a so called mortal" He squeezed Seleen's hand.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:24 am

Krys had been listening to the conversation, and she grinned. "Perhaps he has been around as long as Mom has." She couldn't help it, she had been hanging around her brother too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:34 am

Venis started laughing. The only reply she could come up with was a very unladylike. "Ttttthhhhhhpppppppppppp!!!!!!!" Then she laughed even harder. "That's not that old Sparky. That's only what, 68 years older than me?" She smiled again. "Not old at all there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:40 am

Tasha laughed more. "On that note, I think I'm going to call it a night. I need to get some sleep. I hope everyone has a nice ... Quiet ... Night." She headed for the door. "Night everyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:42 am

"Good night Tasha and no that is not old for immortals but when you tell that to a mortal they just kind of look at you."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 am

Seleen started laughing again as well. This night was getting quite entertaining. "Night Tasha, I won't be bothering you tonight." She shook her head, she couldn't believe that Venis had done that. She raspberried her own daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 am

Venis gave Krys' hand a light squeeze. "Goodnight Tasha, sleep well." She was trying not to laugh at what she had done. It was rather unlike her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:04 am

Good night Tasha sleep well. ""Mom I think I'm going to go to bed too, it's been a rather long day, plus I have to take the puppy for a walk. "I love you."Krys stood up, and bent down and kissed her mom on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:27 am

She chuckled. "He's house broken dear. Just make sure you feed him. Blood wine for the rest of the night. We'll get him something live later. Goodnight sweety. I love you." She kissed her cheek at the same time her cheek was kissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:59 pm

He leans in and whispers into Venis's ear. So when would you like to give me the tour my dear? He just smiles as he sees two of the people walked away. Good night ladies and have a good one.
Eros
Eros

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:25 am

She chuckled. "If you all would excuse me, I have a tour to give." She smiled and stood up. "Eros, if you don't mind waiting here, or at least down here somewhere, like the lobby or something, I'm going to run up to my room and change." She knew she could get upstairs and changed fast, so he wouldn't be waiting long. "I'll be right back down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:31 am

He just smiles and nods as she gets up Not a problem dear I am with great company right now. With that he looks at Seleen and Shuda.So how long have you two been together? Asking the question to Seleen.
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:36 am

Seleen smiled. "Well, I think we were going to be heading up soon ourselves, but I'm sure Shuda won't mind if we keep Eros company for a moment while he waits for you. Do you honey?" She looked at him and smiled. "We can walk with him out to the Lobby, That's the best place to start a tour from." She heard Eros ask her a question and smiled. "I'm not sure exactly, how long has it been honey? A few months at least. I've gotten too lost in the happiness and fun to keep track." She smiled and even let a touch of fang show because she was smiling too big to hide them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:40 am

"Yeah that will be fine hun." He starts to get as what she just said. "Yes it has been a few months now. And I do not think he wants to hear about the Fun that we are having." With that he just laughs. "Considering at one point you were tipsy."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:50 am

She smiled and headed out of the Lounge. She almost ran to the stairs, and she was not very quiet as she bound up the stairs to go change her clothes. She hit the landing on the second floor and stopped long enough to scratch an itch on her ankle before heading up the next flight of stairs.

She hit the landing on the third floor and went into her room. The gown was unfastened before she even reached the bedroom portion of her room. She Loosened the gown and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and then re-hung it on the dress form. She opened her Armour and pulled out a little skirt that fell to half way down her thighs. She pulled it on and zipped it up. Then she pulled out a t-shirt that came to the top of the skirt, but it wasn't long enough to tuck in. Both were black so she didn't change her heels.

She headed back downstairs. Making sure her door was locked behind her. But once again on the second floor she had to stop for a second. What was on that floor that was making her ankles itch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:06 am

Seleen chuckled and reached over to touch his neck. The scars were barely a pair of dots on his neck. She smiled as she ran her finger over them. "Yes, I did get rather ... tipsy, didn't I?" She grinned again and returned her attention to Eros. "How long have you and Venis known each other?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:09 am

He laughs If you must know I have known Venis since she was nothing but a glimmer in her parents eyes.He laughs again. But seriously I believe it has been since she has become a vampire. It has been such a long time so..
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:22 am

She shook her head and finished heading down the stairs. She headed back to the lounge after not seeing him in the lobby. She walked in just in time. She finished his sentence for him. "Let's not quibble over exactly how long that is." She chuckled and winked at Eros. Everyone in the room knew how old she was, but it was never polite for a lady to discuss her age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:25 am

Seleen chuckled. They had known each other long enough to finish each others sentences, that was obvious. "Well, on that note. Honey, are you ready to head upstairs?" She wanted out of her gown. It was lovely and even comfortable, but she wasn't a fan of formal wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 am

He looks at Seleen "Sure my dear." On that note bows to both Venis and Eros before taking Seleen's hand. "Well you two have a good night." He turns around and starts to walk to the stairs.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 am

She smiled. "Goodnight you two." Her hand in his, she heads to the stairs with him. She was going to finally get out of her gown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:22 pm

She laughed and hugged him again.

He smirks as he puts arms around her and as soon as he did that a burst of lust started to hit her entire body three of them shot into her. That my dear was the wrong move.

She chuckles and kisses his cheek before smacking his rock hard chest. "Behave." She bites her bottom lip then.

He leans his head down so she could only see part of his eyes. Please when have I ever behaved?

With her bottom lip still drawn in she closed her eyes and shook her head before she spoke. "I have missed you." She chuckles then.

He smirks again. Yes, and lets see I have missed you ... He puts his hand up so she could see that his thumb and index finger was only an inch apart.
About that much.

She laughs then. "You are such a brat. So how the hell have you been anyways sexy?"

He laughs. I have been doing good. Can not complain at all. I mean I walk around spread Love and joy and the occasional drama like always.

"Same ol Eros. Ya know, I like Emilia, she's a nice girl. Made my men very happy when she showed up during our Halloween party and started dancing."

He laughs again knowing full well that his arm was still around her. Yes, that is my girl I taught her almost everything I know.

Thankfully that was an almost. She knew his arm was sill around her, she still had her arm around him as well. She was fully aware of the fact that she was still in a rather prone position.

He smirks at her.
So tell me what you have been up to my dear.

Oh the usual, getting kidnapped, alienating my friends and family, causing drama and sticking my nose in everywhere it doesn't belong. Oh, and one hell of a fire awhile back.

He laughs again. So the same ol' same ol' huh?

"Pretty much, I think I got two arcs of fire to almost circle the planet, so that was new. But yea, same ol same ol'." She laughed again.

He looks around. Well how about showing me around the place.

She chuckles. "Top to bottom, or bottom to top?" She winked and a wicked grin spread across her lips.

He smirks at her. I think I would like to explore from bottom to top there dear.

"Ahh, somehow I thought you'd say that." She winked at him. She figured he's want to start at the bottom and work his way up, he knew her, he knew she would be in the best rooms available. The third floor suites.

He just smiles at her. Oh really?

"Yes, really. Come on, Lobby and Bar first. You want something to drink or anything?"

He looks at her, thinking for a moment. Sure why not. I would love a drink. Would it by chance be a belly shot?

She took his hand and started to walk over to the bar. "I haven't done that in probably a hundred years or more."

He laughs at her. Well this is as good a time as any.

"One, only because you asked. And keep it innocent, this is a public area of the Inn." She laughed as she grabbed the bottle of tequila and poured him a shot. She grabbed a wedge of lime and the salt shaker. She then walked over and hopped up on the bar. He would have access to her stomach when she laid down, but that was all. She put the wedge of lime in her mouth and laid down placing the shot glass on her flat stomach and then sprinkled the salt on her bellybutton. "Enjoy your shot love, I will."

He just looks at her as she does this. Ok, you asked for it. He moves over to the bar he leans down taking the shot of tequila into his mouth leaning back downing it down his throat he then leans down and puts the shot glass on the bar top before licking her belly button with each lick a burst of lust goes through her body. As he finally got up all the salt he lifts his head and leans up close to her face leaning back down.

Gawain meanders in from upstairs, looks around, and swiftly steals the lime for his Corona. "Bueno. Muchas gracias, senora!" He went over and sat down.

She drew in a sharp breath as he licked the salt. She closed her eyes and let them roll back into the back of her head. As he started to move up to get the lime from her mouth his movement had been postponed by her favorite alpha male stealing the lime from her mouth. And it wasn't even as much fun as it would have been if Eros had gotten it first. She reached out a hand to grab the furry one so she could tell him to put it back, but she missed. Lucky for her, the bowl was on the lower counter right beside her. She grabbed up another lime and put it in her mouth for Eros.

He makes sure to bite into the lime so that juices go into her mouth as well. While not even touching her lips he lifts his head back up and starts to suck on the lime.

He retrieved the lime and a smile spread across her lips as she licked the lime juice from them and swallowed the portions that had dripped into her mouth. Then she rose up to a sitting position. "Very funny furball."

He eats the meaty part of the lime before taking out the skin and throwing it in the trash

Gawain shrugs. "Hey, I try."

Eros smiled. That was quite fun now wasn't Venis.

"Yes, it was. Furball, Eros, Eros, my best friend Gawain."

He looks at him and bows. It is a pleasure to meet you Gawain.

A quiet sniff to the air. "Likewise. I assume you are not as human as you appear."

He laughs. Yes, That is correct I am a god.

She chuckled. "Almost nothing gets past you does it hon?"

"Hm. -A- god. Sorry, I'm the monotheistic sort, myself. And no, Venis, not much gets past my olfactory sense. Yet another of the perks of my gift."

She held her arms out straight before her to allow someone to help her down so she could avoid the rather unlady like bounce from hopping off the bar.

He puts his hands under her armpits and lifts her up. There you go.

"Thank you sweety." She smiled at both men in turn. "So what are you up to tonight fuzzy?" She slid up onto a barstool for a moment to visit with her best friend before continuing to give Eros his tour.

"Eh, you know me, no good. Things to maim and slaughter, people to speak with, etcetera. Sorry for the interruption, by the way. Another brick in the wall of your trophy case, Vee?" He smirked that practically trademarked crooked smirk, sizing up the both of them. "Oh, right, forgive my manners. It is improper to not return a salute." He peered over to Eros and gave a smart salute, chuckling as he did so.

After he had done this, he turned to Venis, and practically cackled. "At ease, girls. Wow, it doesn't -seem- that cold in here. Must be the fur."

"Gawain Cauthon, you know me better than that. Eros is an old friend. From before even you were added to my trophy case love. But he's never had the privileges you have. And I don't believe either of us would be adding the other to their trophy case." She chuckled and shook her head. "And no, it's not that cold in here. It's certain presences. Now, be the gentleman I know you can be and apologize please. That was rather rude honey." It was the truth, it was Gawain's fault that parts of her body thought it was cold in the room, but Eros wasn't helping that situation either.

His expression grew rather serious, even a little dour. "Venis, you, of all people, should know that I should save my apologies for when my wife arrives. She deserves all I can muster, and more." He sighed, then shook his head. "Right, sorry that you were at full mast when I walked in." SMIRK.

He just kind of stands there looking at each of them with their remarks to each other thinking to himself this is interesting.

"You know, I love your smart ass, but he wasn't the one that caused that reaction from me. You know damned good and well it was you. Now, if you two are through torturing my poor neglected body, how have you been furball? I have barely seen you lately."

Neglected Well I can see what we can do about that. He smirks at her.

She felt the need to cross her arms over her chest so that anyone else who walked up wouldn't see the effect that one of them had had on her. The effect that the other had had was not so visible. Then Gawain excused himself and left to go back to whatever he had been doing before he stopped by the bar for a drink. She saw him leave and smiled. "That's my furball. Come on, I believe I was showing you around?"

Yes you were. Bowing down and extending his arms. Lead the way my lady.

She left the barstool and lead him past the front desk. "Oh, kitchen is behind the bar. And back down this hall you'll find the meeting hall and there's the lounge, but you know that." She lead him to a stairwell. "Down there is the battle gym."

He just walks behind her watching point out different places. That is pretty nice a battle gym. Has there been and fights in there yet?

"Not yet, I've been a bit busy. But I owe some people a few spars. Open to audiences, and there's still room on my dance card I see." She turned to walk away to lead him back to the main area of the Inn.

He looks around the battle gym before following her back to the main area

"Out that door is the gardens. Down that hall is living quarters. Come on, up the stairs." She headed up the spiral stair case to the second floor.

He just smiles as he sees around the inn it was a nice place. To bad he was only staying for a couple of days. Very well lets see the upstairs.

They hit the second floor landing and she pointed down the hall. "More living quarters. One more floor." And she headed up the stairs again as they spiraled up higher.

He looked down the hallway and shrugged. This is a big place. He followed her upstairs to the third floor

"Yep. My vampire made a good choice when she picked this place. I rather like it, I guess that's part of the reason I haven't gone home yet." They hit the third floor and she stepped clear of the steps. "Last stop, third floor." She chuckled.

He laughs as he sees the third floor. From what he could tell that there were a few couples up here on the third floor. It seems like I am doing my job nicely up here.

She laughed. "Yes, you seem to have turned some of my friends and family into horn balls, and of course my son having picked up a few of your traits doesn't help any. Or maybe it helps a lot. But it's mostly my family and friends up here." She looked to her room to make sure no one was waiting.

He just laughs. Well I am just doing my job. And what do you mean that your son has picked up a few of my traits?

"I'm not sure exactly what's going on with him, we've been a little estranged lately. I have yet to have a chance to explore things. Let's just say that I received a report from my keep that some of my employees and their families were thinking the place has become haunted with a horny ghost."

He laughs again. Ok then. That would be interesting story to hear.

"Yea, I would like to hear it myself."

He looks around. So which one is your room?

She smiled and shook her head as she chuckled. "Middle door on the left."

What? I just asked which one was your room. He laughs.

"I know love, come on." She headed for her door.

He follows her. Where are we going?

"My room. I try to be in my room as much as possible, in case someone needs me for something."

Aww isn't that sweet. He smirks again.

She chuckles as she opens the door and walks in. "You know how it is. Have to be where you can be found when you're job is mine. You on the other hand, you don't have to be able to be found."

((Now that they are headed into her room, check the Living Quarters for the rest of the story.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2