Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Plans (see post for openess)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Plans (see post for openess) Empty Plans (see post for openess)

Post by Beastie Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:18 pm

(at this point in time, this post is only open to Pip. But others may be added at any time. So for those that like to read...keep tuned in. If added, shall be at the beginning of one of my Posts. Got it? Get it? Gooood.)

He had been thinking quite a bit and had come to a decision as he was working int he forge. The Inn was fast becoming a base of operations for his mother. He now had a daughter to think about, plus his job. So he needed a haven he could call his own. But he did not want to go all the way back to the castle. He had talked to Sheena about it and funds had been sent with him.

Asking around he found out he should talk to Pip, so that is what he intended on doing. He did not know if Kyra would join him or maybe if a few others might. He had a plan on whom to ask and such. But first he had to get the plans set into motion.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Plans (see post for openess) Empty Re: Plans (see post for openess)

Post by Epiphany Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Epiphany wasn't too hard to find, especially if you knew where to look. Asking around would result in being told that Epiphany was outside on the porch, yes, even in the cold weather. Navy blue leggings under a plaid blue and yellow pleated skirt, she was sitting on the porch railing. Right leg was down and swung back and forth in a lazy manner, the other leg was bent at the knee, her left arm draped over it. Clearly she had no sense for decency for how the position made her skirt rise up her thighs, but that did not seem to be a concern for her. The leggings were thick enough to keep her legs warm the socks and knee-high boots kept her feet warm. There was nothing indecent about her attire, just possibly her position.

Maybe she could do with a coat or jacket, but she was without either of them, the white cotton sweater the only thing to keep her warm. Perhaps she was looking at something? The only thing for sure is that she was staring off into the distance, almost as if she were waiting for something.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:51 am

He was about to head towards New Haven to see if Pip was there. He honestly did not think anyone would sit outside in the cold. Well maybe Zephyr, but that human had been hit one to many times in the head and he had mentioned this was summer or spring time weather to him.

He headed outside the front door, and happened to catch something out of the corner of his eye. Sure enough there was Pip. But he wondered if she was busy. She was staring off into the distance. Maybe she was sleeping. He politely cleared his throat behind her.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:53 pm

No, she wasn't sleeping, but someone could argue that she was a bit crazy for sitting outside in her attire. Her foot continued to sway back and forth as she continued in her thoughts. She had a lot to think about and the cool air helped to clear her mind, that's why she was outside.

During one phase of thought she had become aware that someone had exited the Inn but hadn't paid much attention to it, people came in and out all the time. That was when she heard someone clearing his throat and it caused her to look at see who it was. "Oh, hey Dre." Epiphany said as she stretched her leg out and turned on the rail to sit properly, fixing her skirt. "What can I do ya for?"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 am

He gave her a mile, looking past her as she fixed herself. "Hello Pip."

He looked out into the cold as well, it was in a way relaxing. "I was wondering if you could help me with something. I need a home built. In New Haven of course. Maybe near the forge I had built. Need it built for one my size, and two permanent occupants. But to have the potential for quite a few guests. " He realized what he was doing and stopped.

He looked at her and chuckled. "Sorry. I went into that spiel because I heard you like to build things. Thought maybe you like the the job. I have more specifications but I have embrassed myself enough for now."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Epiphany couldn't help but chuckle as she watched him and listened to what he had to say. It was curious how he didn't look at her when he first started talking, and she wondered if there was something wrong. She didn't see anything wrong with her appearance..... then it hit her. The skirt and leggings. Developing a sense of modesty she slipped off the railing and gave a downward tug to her skirt - like that was going to do much in shielding her legs. Standing, the skirt came between her hips and thighs, which was acceptable to her since she had on the thick leggings.

He was talking about something she was interested in: construction. For someone of her size, construction may be a bit much for her to do, but it was something she enjoyed. Already she was thinking about the many possibilities. Then he stopped, and she blinked. "Oh, no, no, no," she said with an amused smile. "We need paper and some pencils... please continue. I can get my crew of guys on it right away. Near the forge you say? Yes yes."

She was getting all type of ideas and they were formulated off of what he had already side. Epiphany and Dre spent a couple hours mulling over the dimensions of the house and other specifics, even drawing up a rough sketch. Once satisfied she rolled up the papers and headed into town. It was time to get to work.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:30 pm

(This thread now open to Kyra and Maddie, as well as Pip still)

He had gotten things squared away with Pip. Now he decided it was time to go see the girls. He had planned on only asking one, but it would have been unfair to separate her from her friend. After all they were as thick as thieves, if not thicker.

He had a feeling that Maddie would stay at the inn, but he wanted her to at least design her own room for when she came over. Which he hoped she would. So he decided the best place to start all this was Kyra's and Maddie's room.

Standing outside their room, he knocked lightly and said who he was.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

There would be no answer at the door and no noise coming from inside. The girls had gone to work and started setting up for the forge to be re-opened after their long break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 am

He stood there for a good ten to fifteen minutes, getting madder and madder. Were these girls just ignoring him? That was when it hit him like a ton of bricks. He had sent Kyra to get the forge ready. He could be so forgetful at times. Ae turned on his heel and headed off to the forge to talk to the girls.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Meanwhile . . . somewhere in New Haven

Near the Fires of Hades work was being done. It wasn't too close to the smithy, but it wasn't far. They were in viewing distance. Dre had asked her to secure a spot for him home which would be secure and cut down on the commute to work. No one wants to spend half the day commuting back and forth to work.

He was in luck. After Epiphany had left the company of Dre she had taken the plans to her construction crew, while she considered them to be her 'personal crew' - she always had them working on something or another - they did have their own business in the town of New Haven. Having sat down with the foreman they discussed locations and he told her about an abandoned warehouse out of the busy part of town. It was rather large and, after demolition, they could recreate anything there that she wanted. Sounded like a good deal to her!

After sh saw the land she knew it was the one. Looking over the abandoned building she saw that the land was good. Solid foundations, even for tunnels, and there were tress about to help aide in masking the place from any old view and, with a bit of imagination, she could visualize a fortified place. It was settled, this was the land they were going to use and so she went about acquiring the needed deeds and titles

Once she was set, work began. Anyone that came by would see demolition a full blown construction site. Of course, Epiphany had a note sent to Dre's shop of the location of his house.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:26 am

He received the note and nodded. Things were going well, to well. He shook his head, no self-fulfilled prophecies here. He sent a note back to Pip letting her know that Maddie and Kyra would be by to give design notes on their room. The note also told her to expect some folks to help with the security of the house. That she would know them by them saying two words. 'Dirty Bird'.

He nodded and knew soon he would have to go talk to Air and Gawain if Maddie did not. No since having them vithing irked at him.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Maddie awoke from her sleep feeling a weird mixed of emotions. She needed to talk to Gawain about what she had learned, but they weren't back from the ball yet. So she decided to set out to find Epiphany so she could give her details about her own room at Dre's new place. She knew Dre wuld want it built near the forge, so she made her way that way. Sure enough she found a construction site and found Epiphany.

"Hello Epiphany, how are you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 am

Of course Epiphany was around. She hadn't gone off to the Ball - but boy did she have an interesting Valentine's Week - and so she was around to be found. If she wasn't working in one of her myriad of places, then she was relaxing at the construction site. That's right, this was relaxing work for her and here is where Madeline found Epiphany, dressed in a hard hat and all, standing on a raised stage and looking over the arm of a very muscular guy with a blue print extended.

The house was coming along nicely, in fact, they were right on schedule in terms of finishing it! The framework was complete for the entire project and the preliminary boards were being set up around the base. Anyone looking could have a really good general feel for how the place would look. It was a busy site. With this big of a project there were men everywhere. And of course, at the entrance to the working part was a sign that stressed the wearing of hard hats.

When she heard Madeline she smiled and waved her up to the stage with her. "Hello Madeline, fancy seeing you here. Come to check the place out?"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 am

Madeline was glad to see her sister having a good time. She smiled. "The place looks great Epiphany. Yeah Dre told me to come by sometime and givve you a description of what I would like in a room. I don't know why though, all I need is four walls a door and a closet, other than that I don't care. So what have you been up to besides making New Haven look better?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:38 am

Four walls, a door, and a closet? Was she serious? That was the look Madeline was now getting not only from Epiphany, but also from the guy standing next to her who was holding the blueprint, and the guy who was next to him. The guys looked for a few moments and then started to laugh until Epiphany nudged the nearest one in the side. "Don't laugh, she might not know any better." Reprimanding them for laughing. "I'll take those, thank you." She took the plans from the men and the exited the stage from the other side and going about what they had been doing before Epiphany had called them over.

"Sorry about that Madeline." She said. "Its just that no one ever ask me for anything plain. To hear that request is a bit odd. Take Kyra for instance." She went down the steps so they could talk better. "She was to sleep in the air. On a cloud even. And you just want a plain room? Come on now. There must be something you like."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:01 am

Maddie smiled at the worker. "It's ok Epiphany. I don't mind, I get that alot. "

Madeline thought for a minute. "No, I can't think of anything."

It was at that moment that she though about their father, and started to giggle. "How about some kind of fur rug. Besides that I'll let you do what ever your creative heart desires."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

"A...fur...rug. Ah, okay." Epiphany held the plans down and scratched the side of her neck as she pursed her lips together in thought. So the girl was into fur, who knew? Those things were great for the winter time, kept a person really warm, but summer? The smallest hint of a shrug before she looked at the work being done, and then back to Maddie.

She had changed some so maybe the fur was part of a new scheme and attitude she had? "I can work with that. Maybe like a Medieval type of feel or something. You know many of the chambers of the wealthy had fur rugs and stuff like that." Yes, 'stuff like that'. This would require a trip to her book collection. Or the library. "Though, if you ever think of something, just let me know. " She said before she pointed to the construction with the rolled up blueprint.

"There's time left. Now, once we start sealing up the rooms . . . changes become a bit more complicated."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 pm

"That's perfect Epiphany. See I would have never thought of that!!" Maddie beamed at the thought of it.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Alright then, it was settled, Madeline was going to get a Medieval 'Renaissance themed' room. Taking how Madeline has been dressing and her beliefs, it was sure to make her comfortable. She hoped.

"Well then, that's that. All I need now is color choice, but that's not until later if you can't think of it now."
Yes, it could wait. "But not too long. Weather's changing and these guys like to work faster in better weather."

Now that the room design was out of the way . . . "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:54 am

Maddie smiled at her sister. "Earth tones would be nice."

As for Epiphany's other question she did have something to discuss with her. "Actually there is Epiphany. I was thinking, me, you and De'Ryanna should all get together and go out and do some um sisterly bonding...Someplace with fun, have any ideas?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:16 am

Sisterly bonding? Now that was not something that she had ever done before. In fact, group interactions were - more or less - something that she did because it was required. People didn't generally invite her to join in on their escapades because she tended to be a little 'off' at times. Madeline, however, didn't know how odd Epiphany could be and maybe that's why she was asking? Or maybe she just wanted to bond, like she said.

"Uh..um.. okay." Someplace fun? Did she know of someplace fun? Not really. She did, but it wasn't what many people would consider 'fun'. She had other ideas. "Sure. You two can come to my room and we'll go spelunking or something." That's right. Cave jumping.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:21 am

Maddie gave an excited grin. "That sounds awesome Epiphany. I haven't done that in a few years. Next question, do you think we could talk De'Ryanna into doing it."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robed On Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:17 pm

As the ladies were talking, nine robed figures would approach. each figure was dressed in a different colour robe. The colours represented were: yellow, red, black, white, sky blue, deep blue, green, a metallic silver, and an ice blue.

The figures walked with a purpose and seemed not to pay attention to anyone but the ladies. They stopped a respectful distance from them. The one dressed in the orange raised its head. The sex of these figures was indeterminable.

Orange eyes locked on the ladies and he spoke softly. Its voice was like that of raging inferno. "We seek the one called Epiphany. Do you know her?" With those words the other eight figures raised their heads, their eyes matching their robes.

Robed On

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:21 pm

The oncoming approach of nine figures in robes was not something that wouldn't go unnoticed by either Epiphany or the crewmen who were in the immediate area. The question poised by Madeline was heard, but at the moment it went unanswered as Epiphany started to wonder who the people were. It was no secret that a large construction project was going on - the bright lights rising from the site were not exactly stars - and people knew they were there.

It wasn't a closed site, anyone could walk up to the outside perimeter where they were, but even the curious people never came to the stage area. If asked her opinion, Epiphany would say that they were soldiers of some type.

A tug on the hard hat and she hooked her thumbs in her tool belt while shifting most of her weight to her right leg.

"And what can I do for you?"

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:09 am

Maddie heard the voices and turned around as her sister did. She stayed quiet, but kept her guard up. She wondered what they wanted with Epiphany.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next