Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Work and play

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Work and play - Page 4 Empty Re: Work and play

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:49 pm

"I could go to the gym and fake an injury. And send her a mental link saying I needed her help. But then again, she probably wouldn't care."Krys said the last part in a sarcastic tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm

"Let me handle that Dre V owes me a spar."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 am

She listened to everything everyone said. "I agree with Miss Casandra, as far as her being the one to get her to the gym. I really like the idea of it being in the gym. Fire proof and all that. But if she goes there expecting a spar, isn't she going to be in a fighting mood? Wouldn't that be a bad idea?"

She hoped she wasn't hurting anyones feelings. "Perhaps, if it were for some other reason, like checking to make sure they gym is ready for the spar she owes you Miss Casandra. I mean, it's a food fight, so there would need to be some set up for that. Plus, I hear Dre got a little upset in there the other day. Might want to make sure that it's been cleaned up and ready. You could make up some excuse about why you both need to go check."

She looked at everyone to see how they reacted. After all, it had been the most she had said so far. But she wanted to put her two cents worth in, after all, she had been called to attend and participate. So she was going to participate. She just wasn't sure that she was going to take a turn airing dirty laundry. Everyone here was mad at Venis for one reason or another, well, except for Shuda. She figured that their stuff needed to take priority. She was over the whole abandonment thing, at least she thought she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:37 am

Tasha was listening while she was reading, It simply would not do for Dre to stay stuck in this position. She looked up from her book the moment as she heard Seleen. Seleen was usually so quiet at times like this. She returned to her book as she listened.

Once Seleen was done Tasha was quite shocked. "You know, she does make a valid point. We don't exactly psyched up for a spar when she gets to the gym. That could be bad for all of us. So how do we want to work this? Like each of us take turns talking to her about what's going on and such?"

She hoped that her questions sparked the conversation more. She was interested in hearing what everyone had to say. She personally had nothing to gripe at Venis about, other than the tainted blood. After all, if she needed to talk, she had friends, she had family. Well, maybe she wasn't too fond of her having Benjamin ion her room. But that could be perfectly innocent. She could be trying to get information out of him or something.

She refocused her attention on listening and trying to help Dre. "Dre, what were you thinking about when you tried to shift? Like what kind of mood were you in specifically?" Those were important details. She had to find the exact problem in order to fix it. She was thinking that maybe some calming and soothing herbs, maybe in a tea, might help. But she had to know what he was feeling when it happened in order to be sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am

He sat there and tried to remember what all he was thinking about. He know he was thinking about her, and Sheena, and Krystal and how much he cared for them. The party and how much he enjoyed being with her. Then his Venis and how pissed she made him. Then there was the appearance of JonLouis, that so made him want to run and hide. Now he was thinking on his problem with Venis and her, how maybe he had ruined things. He sent her a mental link telling her all this as he thought about the problem at hand.

"Seleen and Tasha have a point. Granted our biggest concern is Venis, we will also have to factor in him. For that I am going to say something truly strange considering all I have done. But I think we have to trust her with him. She has to have a reason for doing such, and granted the drugs may be clouding that some, I still think she is in her right mind. Cas you told me yourself, you thought he was her hunting. So that would mean maybe she is protecting whomever he is hunting."

He paused for a moment, did he really believe that. Yes, he did. "I think we do each have to take turns, me last. I think JonLouis and Cas should be first. Why? Well Cas is the bait, and we are going on the fact that she will not hurt her. It will also give us a chance to gauge how she is acting. Speaking of that, hmm maybe we should have Seleen, Tasha, and boy toy there," he tilted his head to Shuda as he was not introduced to him but continued on smiling guessing the relationship, "go in the first wave as well. Him, mostly to to play runner in case me and Krystal are needed sooner. If he does not mind that is and keep his eyes in his head and hormones under control. Or if you Seleen, let the leash go a bit.

"Seleen, you because well you have seen her moods the most lately so you will know when we reach critical. Tasha, you are a great healer like Cas. You two should be able to see what effect the drugs are having on her. JonLouis, I request you go first as Venis would never lift a hand to you and will see you as an authoritative figure. Granted I do not know how long it will last. But maybe she will behave and listen to us. Once she gets pissed, all bets are off.

"Krystal, you are next hun. Remember, to still treat her with respect and talk with her. That is the key there. I know it. Talk with her. Tell her how you feel, but listen to her as well. remember she is still a parnet, even if she is out of her gourd. Then will come me.

"Now I will warn you all. I am going to take some advice I got from Manny. But am going to be taking my own advice as well. I will talk to her, after I deck her and hug her. Do not give me that look, it will help us both I am sure." He looked at them all. "Well? Thoughts? Comments? Insults?"
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 pm

She nodded at her brother. I'll do my best Dre, but I still say se won't listen. Krys was trying to stay positive, but didn't see how this will work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm

He heard Krystal and growled, his red orbs looked right at her as he peeked around the door.

"Krystal Ann Crow! Stop that right now. For one, the negativity has to stop. Even from me. If this is going to succeed then we have to believe. Two, we have to trust that it is these drugs that are making her act the way she is. She needs YOU ad much as you need HER. So stop that kind of stuff right now or I will put you over my knee right now."

He looks around the room, "That goes for all. Enough is enough. Yes I know I am one to talk, but even I realize when it is enough. Or I should say now I do. We each need her in our own way, well maybe not boy toy there. And she needs us in her way. That is what needs to be remembered. Anyone who has a problem with that, and I do mean ANYONE, will Dance with me."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:26 pm

She sighed at Dre fussing at her, and Dre never threatened the over the knee thing unless he ment business. "Yes Sir Dre. Sorry everybody." Krys at that omoent wanted to just crawl under a rock, but she knew Dre was right, and they had to do this. {i]"So when do we start?"[/i]

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:44 am

"Well it will help if I get my problem solved of and then see what everyone else thinks. But for now Krystal, let's see what others have to say eh?"

He smiled at her and ducked back in. Still shocked he was able to say all that.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:26 am

She took in all that Dre said and listened quietly.

"I will do whatever I have to and I can keep her relaxed I'll talk to her about the Marques. I'll tell her I want her to show me how to set up the moving dummies"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 am

"There you Cas, and Kjay the moving dummies will keep you in good form m friend. Just do me a fave, my furry friends, when I enter, head out please. I do not wish you to get hurt. We will protect Cas. I swear to you. " That was all he said, though he might be heard muttering. "Rather wish no one was in there when I went. Just in case. Somehow I think only one of us will be coming out of there."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 pm

She was coming up with idea's on how to fix Dre back. but she was listening as well. "Actually Dre, I think that you and Krys have seen more of her lately than Seleen and I have, I think maybe Casie has seen more of her as well." She went over to her medical bag and got out a couple of jars of herbs. She began to grind them together in her stone bowl.

She took a leaf and laid it on the dresser. She was going to use the leaf to wrap up the herbs into a pill type form. "As far as I have seen, the only effects it has had on her is the not sleeping. She doesn't seem to be acting any stranger than that. Well, save for maybe him. But like you said, maybe she is protecting his prey." She put the herbs on the leaf and folded the leaf up tight. She tied the leaf with a string of licorice.

She took the herbal pill to him. "Here, Dre, take this for me." She held it to him so he could take it. Once he took it she went over to the door that separated the bedroom from the sitting room. "If you all will excuse us for a moment, I don't think anyone needs to see this." And she closed the door.

She returned to Dre's side and began to whisper in his ear. She needed him to get his mind in one place, on one thing, while the herbs took effect. She hoped that she could get his mind on one track long enough to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:35 am

As he took the pill he listened to her. His eyes closing as he did what she asked. His body beginning to change into one form when a thought came to his mind and she could see him having trouble once more. He whispered to her. Continuing their private discussion.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:20 am

JonLouis was sitting there with his hands clasped within his sleeves once again. He had returned to that position after bébé left his side. He heard Dreconis' words and chuckled. Not because he did not believe him, not because he thought he would win a spar against him. No, JonLouis chuckled because he was proud to hear Dreconis taking charge. He was impressed that he had just been on the receiving end of a threat from the God.

He felt confident enough in his station to speak "Bébé, save your anger for dealing with your mother, not your brother. He is the patriarch of this family in your fathers absence. Dreconis, I shall do as you have asked. I trust you have an idea of what should happen and how." He knew what he could and could not get away with when it came to the beautiful Goddess. He would follow directions regardless. He just hoped it would not get him struck down.

When chaton closed the door he smiled. Not because he was thinking wrong thoughts, because it meant that she too was taking some charge of things. This would help her heal from her ordeal. She needed to feel important to others and to feel needed. Everyone needed to feel needed. Perhaps that had something to do with the breathtaking Goddess' problems.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 am

She knew JonLouis was right. She sjuld't have got mad at Dre. Truth was she was mad at herself because, she wasn't quite sure if she was going to be able to handle this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:58 pm

She could hear those in the next room, but she chose to drown them out of her mind. She could not help Dre focus if she was distracted herself. She continued to whisper to him trying to keep his focus and let the herbs relax him. It was the only way she could think to get him back into one form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:38 pm

"So when are we going to do this. I think we need to do it soon, before she gets too far into it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:49 pm

"I need to change out of this costume I'll be right back."

She went into her room and changed into her sparing leathers and quickly braided her hair and came back in.

"If I am to be asking V about using the moving sparing dummies I need to look like I'm ready for sparing"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 am

Things were not going so well in the bathroom. He could not concentrate as he needed to. He called out, "We we are ready Sister. Keep your underwear on. And quit thinking about the Drow." Laughter could be heard then.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:30 am

Krys rolled her eyes, and sent him a mental link.~"Trust me, I stopped thinking about that the moment I realized it was you! Now please pull yourself together, literally, so we can get this over with!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:51 am

The metal link was like a slap in the face and he became serious. His forms shifting erratically.

~Why not go change Sister? That way you can get you a quickie and quit being so mean to me. This is harder then you think~.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:00 am

~Sorry Dre. I didn't mean to be hateful I'm just scared...Ok.~Krys could feel the tears swelling up in her eyes. To keep from everyone from seeing she got up and ran fr the door. "I'm ging to go change as well. I'll meet everyone in the gym." Krys ran out the door, and didn't stop till she got to her room. Once there, she threw herself on the bed and bawled her eyes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:49 am

Tasha almost had him in one form, then something upset him again and he was shifting in parts again. She needed him to concentrate. The longer it took the harder it would be because the herbs would start to ware off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 am

Seleen drew in her bottom lip. She chewed on it for a moment before she spoke. "I think that while everyone is heading out I need to go get the rest of my costume from Shuda's room. When we get back, maybe I can get into the bedroom to change." She grabbed Shuda's hand and headed for the door. "We'll be back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:08 pm

He had listened to her whisperings and then did what she asked. But not quite. He did not focus on her. He focused on Venis and everything going on around her at the moment and all of these antics. Was he actually going to hit her? Oh you bet. He begin to shift, his body readying itself for war. That is what this was going to be, a war to get Venis thinking straight again. A war to get the Goddess of Protection and Fire back on track and out of this midlife crisis. It was a war, and for this war he needed a war form.

Skin became rough and dry, ripping to become scales. Bones breaking and reforming as he grew. Muscles ripping and being pulled like they were on the rack. He grew alright, beyond his normal size. He gained maybe another foot and a hundred pounds of muscle. His body shifting into what could be called the perfect war form. Something new. Something unique. From his back grew his tail, spikes forming on the top and sides reaching up a good third of his tail. His fingers and toes sprouted the talons he was use to. What he was not use to was the fact that from each wrist was a talon that ran up to his shoulder. Sharper then anything. There were blades more then talons. His scales becoming harder, like armour. Protecting all the vital parts.

From his back sprouted great red wings, to match his eyes. Which now shown with a lust. He naturally shimmered with the effects of rising heat now. His foot prints scorching the wood as he stood there. He growled once, not only in his voice but in his mind as well. "It is time to end this."

With that he headed out the door, after donning the loincloth Tasha brought him. It would curious to see what others thought, but he did not care. This would serve its purpose.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next